pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FtrMech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#846 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not a pitch but we got a match set Pingulp and matching shooter from The Mod Father that are spot on perfect. Not a fan of shooter heads myself but his art magic looks bad ass and I highly recommend. Can't thank him enough for his work.
[quoted image]

I too am not a fan of Figure Head Shooter rods...what you show is certainly more to my liking...I am no mod designer but what this game needs, given its theme is a Mini-Plasma Ball Shooter Rod.

#848 5 years ago

Game of thrones pro was pretty solid. Just needed a lubed up ram. That’s about it.</blockquote
LOL...

#857 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I put the rgb lit shooter rods on all my games..only available through CT to my knowledge..look great, and consistent feel...Greg( mindorbits) used to make them years ago and were the best...Plasma would look sick!!!

I only have one, it's on my CV...I didn't know you could still get them, thanks for the tip...I will check out CT.

1 week later
#1149 5 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Joined the club today. I was on the fence after reading all of the reviews. Glad I went though with the purchase. Game looks completely different in person. Way more depth than the pictures show. This one will be sticking around. A big thanks to everyone at pinballs.com.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice, number 8 of 600...did you request that low number?

#1191 5 years ago

Mine shows up tomorrow between 10 and 2...I will have to get my wife to sign for it and stick it in the garage until Sunday night...that's when I get back from 2019 LAX...going to be a great weekend...pinball and then more pinball...woo hoo!

#1463 5 years ago

I have had my LE for a few days now like many of us...so, I have to ask, do you guys think the Grandpa scoop will take the pounding it gets? If I am not dead on hitting Grandpa the ball deflects with a very noticable thud. Looking at it, it appears that there is only 2 spot welds hold the scoop together.

#1478 5 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Ok LE owners, I would advise you do this and try it out. Earlier today I was playing my FG. When I started the Stewie upper pinball playfield, it felt so much better than the lower playfield on Munsters. The shots felt a lot closer to a normal pinball machine feel. Do yourself a favor, go into your settings and adjust the lower playfield flippers to "soft". It made a huge difference to me in feel and how it plays. The ball is not flying everywhere and your shots feel more controlled. The ramp will register everytime with out that ball feeling like it was launched from a cannon. I also adjusted my upper flippers to "soft" as well. Game play is so much better IMO. Just try it out and report back. I could not find an adjustment to the auto launch by hitting the zap button. I think that could use some dialing down as well. Let me know your thoughts....
Kidchrisso..Slap_Save_Podcast.

Sounds like a great suggestion, I will make the change tonight and see how it goes...thanks.

#1515 5 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Ok LE owners, I would advise you do this and try it out. Earlier today I was playing my FG. When I started the Stewie upper pinball playfield, it felt so much better than the lower playfield on Munsters. The shots felt a lot closer to a normal pinball machine feel. Do yourself a favor, go into your settings and adjust the lower playfield flippers to "soft". It made a huge difference to me in feel and how it plays. The ball is not flying everywhere and your shots feel more controlled. The ramp will register everytime with out that ball feeling like it was launched from a cannon. I also adjusted my upper flippers to "soft" as well. Game play is so much better IMO. Just try it out and report back. I could not find an adjustment to the auto launch by hitting the zap button. I think that could use some dialing down as well. Let me know your thoughts....
Kidchrisso..Slap_Save_Podcast.

Took your advice...works much better. I also adjusted the main playfield flippers to "soft", I was having a hard time making the Grandpa scoop shot, it would hit and bounce out...even the straight on shots. The factory had the flippers set to "hard", it was like firing cannon balls at my machine..."soft" seems more normal with plenty of flipper...and the Grandpa shots aren't bouncing out as much.

#1687 5 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

After reading this I adjusted my flippers to the medium setting, have yet to try "soft". I like the gameplay much better now and my scores improved dramatically. I was also having issues with alot of bounce outs and bricked shots. No issues on hitting the left ramp with the lower settings either.

One other thing about the Grandpa hole bounce outs...I was getting a lot of dimpling just in front of the cliffy...not trying to start the "dimple" debate just an observation...there is a piece of mylar there as well and it is starting to show a bit of edge wear as well just in front of the cliffy...with my flippers set to soft, the bounce outs have been significantly reduced.

#1703 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Can you take a picture?
Should we take off the mylar and install a new piece right next to the protector.

Hard to get a good shot but here you go...nothing major yet, just worth keeping an eye on...game had 34 plays on it.

20190311_172816 (resized).jpg20190311_172816 (resized).jpg20190311_172835 (resized).jpg20190311_172835 (resized).jpg20190311_172825 (resized).jpg20190311_172825 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2209 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Anyone have the Grampa shot pop out ?
I hit that shot and it flys right out All the time

Yes, turn your flippers down to "soft"...it won't hit the scoop so hard and bounce out...trust me, soft still gives you all the flipper power you need.

#2226 5 years ago

Keep in mind that the LE at TPF has "Pin-Stadium" lighting on both the upper and lower playfields...regardlees, the LE is a beauty!

#2290 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I agree. We are getting our LE later this week and are really looking forward to getting it. The doom and gloomers that have never seen or played the game have also rated it really low so the game has also dropped out of the top 40.
Hopefully this is enough for this thread to become an owners thread with people that own and love the game. I think the game is a winner!

The Munster LE/Premium are a completely different game from the Pro and should not be rated together...IMO.

1 week later
#2755 5 years ago

Just some FYI for the Le/Premium owners electing to remove the lower playfield glass (Grandpa's Lab),...I went to remove my lower PF glass from the playfield this morning, figured I would finally get around to cleaning all the dust that accumulated on the underside and in the process I stripped out 3 of the Allen-head fasteners during removal...they are very shallow for the Allen wrench not allowing much of a bite not to mention the rubber O-rings provide a bit of resistance. Anyway, in case you end up in this situation, ACE Hardware just happens to have the exact size fastener but in stainless...a bit stronger and look good installed...as stated, just some FYI. Stainless is on the Left in the comparison photo.

Fasteners (resized).jpgFasteners (resized).jpgMunsters PF 1 (resized).jpgMunsters PF 1 (resized).jpg

#2758 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

FtrMech: Did you use a T10 (Torx) screwdriver to remove the screws?
I’m going to clean mine this week but was told this was the correct screwdriver to use.

I used an Allen Wrench...I see what you are referring to...

#2760 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Not sure if that’s as effective to remove them. Stern support recommended to me the T10 torx as the tool of preference.
Regardless, your replacements look good.

I think you are right, looking close at my comparison photo I can definitely see a difference...I screwed up. Glad it was easy to rectify...another lesson learned.

#2762 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

However just in-case do you have a reference number for them from Ace?

Sorry, I sure don't...

#2889 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Think this would be a good add...
amazon.com link »

Nope...I screwed up and used an Allen Wrench...lesson learned. Stern already sent me replacement fasteners but I like the looks of the stainless steel ones I replaced the original ones with. I will hold on to the original Torx screws, put them in the cash box. Regardless, thanks for the tip on the Torx T-handle set....it will be ordered.

3 months later
#5207 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just played a game and got 174 million on it and left 8 Super Jackpots on the table trying to get my multipliers up to 6X. Not sure how much extra that would have gave me but i think 55-60 million more points probably? That would have been my best score yet if i would have gotten that.
I don't see how in the world that people are down on this game so much. It is so much fun! Pinball doesn't get much more exciting than that game there.

It's a conspiracy...

1 week later
#5343 4 years ago

Kinda bummed. I was playing tonight and noticed that I have a small chip on my playfield near the scoop cliffy...I hope I don't get more or it gets worse. I love the game but am disappointed in the engineering of the scoop...too many rejects, as you can see my mylar needs to be replaced...

20190807_191322 (resized).jpg20190807_191322 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#5666 4 years ago

I would like to share an observation...Going back to the chipping, flaking discussion or what I now know is a "delamination" issue, at least in my case. I posted a photo a while back of what I thought was a chip, I recently decided to remove the "cliffy" to get a closer look at what was going on...if look close you can that the clear coat is lifting from the playfield along the outhole edge...if you look even closer you can see what appears to be a layer of mylar (not to be confused with the small piece in front of Grandpa's Lab)...look around the front corners. Was mylar bonded to these playfields and now prematurely releasing? I should also add that I filed those rough edges down around the hole and the "cliffy" fits much better...it may be my imagination but I feel as if I am getting fewer rejects when I shoot to Grandpa's lab.

20190906_141747 (resized).jpg20190906_141747 (resized).jpg
#5671 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just the different layers of clear lifting - no Mylar.
But more importantly, look at how rough that hole is cut!!!! WTF?!?! Were they using a chisel to cut the ply that day? Whoever is making these pf’s for Stern need to go back to woodworking school.

Look close at the front of the hole and you will see a small perfectly straight line that terminates in perfect curves around the corners...maybe I am wrong but I don't think that is the clear.

1 week later
#5898 4 years ago

That's the best attitude to have...

4 weeks later
#6299 4 years ago

Well, I just took the plunge and purchased the Stern Topper...I still have concerns as to its reliability but this machine just seemed incomplete without it...I enjoy this title and don't see it leaving my collection for quite some time.

#6303 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Did you order from Stern? Last I checked was still backordered...

Stern was sold out...had to resort to EBay...same price but added rax and shipping.

#6305 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I contacted Stern a week or so ago... they will be back in stock as soon as all the replacement orders are filled.... least that what they told me...

I hope so...good luck!

#6307 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Are you sure that’s a good idea? I would think those in stock other than stern would have all the defects still present.

Declared revised/updated edition...backordered coming from Stern...I just found that out.

#6311 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I am going to wait to order from Stern.... will all the issues.....not worth it

Shouldn't be an issue if they are Stern distributors.

2 weeks later
#6537 4 years ago

Hmmm...look what was waiting for me when I got home from work...I am almost afraid to install it given the horror stories...time to get busy.

20191107_160547 (resized).jpg20191107_160547 (resized).jpg
#6545 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Let us know. By now the recalls might be over which means that each new unit sold might have to be case by case fixes. Still not sure if I should wait more before getting it.

Well, the Raven certainly announces itself with authority...a pronounced thud each time it comes out...the door shuts all the way. Is the clock hand supposed to do anything? I found it in test, it spun one revolution and wouldn't spin again...just hums.

#6648 4 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Just installed my Munsters topper and with the exception of 3 out of 4 screws missing from the front panel of the cuckoo clock, it seems to work fine and looks great! It is a loud SOB when the raven goes in and out, but not a big deal I guess. I did remove the nasty bright LED that hits you right in the eye when the door opens up. Actually makes it easier to see the raven when you're not blinded
Fun stuff!

Interesting, mine only had one screw holding the clock face on as well...but alas, my clock did not work, calling Stern after work today.

#6689 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Don't go to all that work moving the power switch. It is buried inside the Spike Power supply. You will have to remove the switch and add some wiring to make a harness.
Do what someone told me to do. Get a remote starter switch. I used some parachute cord to hang the controller on the shooter rod. It works like a charm.
amazon.com link »
[quoted image]

$9 at Home Depot...$19 for a 3-pack.

2 months later
#7205 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Agree thunderbird except for a few things. Munsters does not have “the worst code ever” just because someone started a thread with that title. But it has that reputation because the zaps and jackpots premise could apply to any game. Dwight said he wanted to make a throwback more approachable game which wasn’t necessarily a bad idea, just one that was implemented poorly without exploiting the assets Borg worked so hard to identify and isolate.
For me, Dwight saved STLE so I’m not ready to say I won’t buy one of his games but I’m not buying any new Stern game unless I am ok with whatever the current code is (with possible exceptions for Lyman titles).
What I don’t understand is why, if there is indeed a significant update coming, there hadn’t been at least a public acknowledgement of it (SOTU for example). Even the Ghostbusters code had that despite the fact the update came out long after production stopped. Why not say the same for Munsters while the game is still in the production window/. Absolutely no downside for Stern if they are indeed planning an update. There are enough design teams now where it shouldn’t be too hard to have Dwight and team work on code that should goose demand for Munsters. Except for JP2 none of the 2019 titles apparently did well and I think Munsters has the most potential money sitting on the sidelines.

Indeed, the mere announcement of a major code update could boost sales both in the primary and secondary markets.

2 months later
#7841 4 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Installed the fix! Looks great painted[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Whoever initially designed that support block should sell the design to Stern...or get a discount on their next Pinball Machine purchase.

#7848 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I thought Cliff wasn't really selling these yet. I know he made one for somebody but when I inquired about it they really weren't in production yet.

I just e-mailed him...he responded saying that he is making them. If you need a higher quality version I would contact him.

1 month later
#8546 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Wow, $600 they keep going up and up $$$, I am starting to think then Munsters Topper was underpriced.
Now with this JP topper it unlocks a mode that is only activated by the topper.
[quoted image]

WOW! I am almost afraid to see how much they are going to charge for the Elvira topper...if and when it ever becomes available.

#8548 3 years ago

...you may be right.

1 week later
#8655 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

So a top tier lower play field design, a top tier topper design, a really beautiful and fun to shoot main play field and a rules design to me that is like say BSD. Build it up and enjoy the show. It’s pricing in the secondary market has been lowered as a result of all the hate. What is not to like? .
I know, the code is not what some expected and I agree could use some work. My Munsters sits next to Elvira 3 and they complement each other nicely. One game is fast, really need to hit the multiplier shot, and place a bet on hitting a future jackpot. The other is longer ball times, every shot seems to score something, and has a tremendous amount going on at any given time. I like both.
Have faith my brothers! Code will come ( and if not , Munsters is a fun game anyway) !

...Indeed, they do compliment each other nicely.

E & M (resized).jpgE & M (resized).jpg
3 months later
#8997 3 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I think you are referring to these side protectors available at Pinball life:
https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html
You can see them in action in on Munsters Premium in my short video here.
I don’t mention in the video but they work best of you install some felt to the sides of your playfields.
For Munsters the felt isn’t necessary. But for other tables like AFM or STNG where there is not a lot of space it can be a little tricky to slide them in and keep them in when you move the playfield.
That said, glad I have them and they work.

Those are a "Must Have" for anyone with side art on their pinball machines...I have even scratched a mirror blade.

2 weeks later
#9063 3 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

Looks like you are missing a piece of the plastic from the botton that covers the lights it should go in the black bracket under the door.

Looks like Hemisphere Pinball still has 4 Toppers available on EBay...ebay.com link: Stern Munsters Pinball Cuckoo Clock Topper LAST CALL 502 7083 00

2 weeks later
#9102 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey, just checking in. Does this game still suck with crappy rule set? Are they ever going to fix the horrible code? I’m anxiously awaiting my Avengers premium where I know Elwin will not abandon the code.

Does this game still suck with crappy rule set? Hmmm...never noticed...too busy having a great time playing this awesome Pin!

1 month later
#9351 3 years ago

Sadly @xavery Dwight, because of your lack of code love and FOR ONLY THAT REASON, our fabulous Munsters is about ready to drop out of the top 100...
....has dropped all the way down to #92. Is that enough proof for something to be done, sooner than later???
[quoted image]</blockquote
I would have to disagree here, I think the primary reason that Munsters is creeping up in the "Top 100" is more that there are many people who simply didn't get their way...feel "unheard" and a low rating is their way of punching back...kinda petty really. The code, as it is, is fine...many people have claimed so, can it be improved? sure...all code, all titles can. As it has been stated here time and time again...don't buy a machine with expectations beyond what you see at purchase. I really don't see where relentlessly blaming Dwight for doing what he was contracted to do is remotely constructive...You got a beef, bring it up with Gary Stern and if you don't like his answer, move on...sell your machine and find something you are happy with. Oh, the Top 100, is a popularity contest...a mix of "some" critical analysis then mostly personal opinion...people like what they like and hate what they hate...I would never own a Jurassic Park or a TMNT doesn't mean they are bad games and I certainly wouldn't give them a low rating. People tend to treat the Top 100 as an investment guide...it absolutely is not...it is an opinion list, nothing more. This is pinball, the only rule here is to have fun. Just my 2 cents.

#9353 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Sadly @xavery Dwight, because of your lack of code love and FOR ONLY THAT REASON, our fabulous Munsters is about ready to drop out of the top 100...
....has dropped all the way down to #92. Is that enough proof for something to be done, sooner than later???
[quoted image]

I would have to disagree here, I think the primary reason that Munsters is creeping up in the "Top 100" is more that there are many people who simply didn't get their way...feel "unheard" and a low rating is their way of punching back...kinda petty really. The code, as it is, is fine...many people have claimed so, can it be improved? sure...all code, all titles can. As it has been stated here time and time again...don't buy a machine with expectations beyond what you see at purchase. I really don't see where relentlessly blaming Dwight for doing what he was contracted to do is remotely constructive...You got a beef, bring it up with Gary Stern and if you don't like his answer, move on...sell your machine and find something you are happy with. Oh, the Top 100, is a popularity contest...a mix of "some" critical analysis then mostly personal opinion...people like what they like and hate what they hate...I would never own a Jurassic Park or a TMNT doesn't mean they are bad games and I certainly wouldn't give them a low rating. People tend to treat the Top 100 as an investment guide...it absolutely is not...it is an opinion list, nothing more. This is pinball, the only rule here is to have fun. Just my 2 cents.

3 weeks later
#9488 3 years ago

Hey all, while installing an actual "Cliffy" in the Grandpa out-hole, I notice something a bit concerning/disappointing...the insert in front of the Spot ramp has dropped down a bit cracking the clear-coat leaving a small ridge...first time I have seen this happen...the insert next to it appears to be getting ready to do the same. I placed some mylar over it for the time being...anyone else seeing this?

Mun Insert Both (resized).jpgMun Insert Both (resized).jpgMun Insert Close (resized).jpgMun Insert Close (resized).jpg
#9495 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Contact Stern and see what they will do as this is on a LE machine

Yep, that's the plan.

1 week later
#9525 3 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Hey all, while installing an actual "Cliffy" in the Grandpa out-hole, I notice something a bit concerning/disappointing...the insert in front of the Spot ramp has dropped down a bit cracking the clear-coat leaving a small ridge...first time I have seen this happen...the insert next to it appears to be getting ready to do the same. I placed some mylar over it for the time being...anyone else seeing this?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I was just contacted by Stern concerning the above insert issue on my Munsters, they intend to send me a new populated playfield to exchange when the line opens up in April...really cool on Sterns part, that was unexpected...thumbs up to Stern!!

#9530 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Are you required to return the old play field? It makes sense if Stern wants it back but I wanted to ask.
To send you a populated play field really says something good about Stern.

Yes, I have to return my old playfield...they are sending a box and packing for it with a shipping label. I wasn't sure what Stern was going to do about the damaged insert and I really had no expectations but sending a compete playfield was really awsome of them.

#9533 3 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

If I'm not mistaken, the original Grampa 'non-cliffy' is prone to wearing out. So are still going to replace?

The original "Cliffy" that Stern installed did wear out...well, got bent up pretty bad (less than 600 plays), Stern sent me a second one but my playfield was delaminating around the Grandpa hole so I ordered the one from Cliff, his are a little larger, a bit more robust and covered up the delaminated area...so far, since installing Cliff's protector I have had no issues, less ball rejects when hitting the Grandpa scoop as well.

6 months later
#10049 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I really don't like TMNT. Everything about that pin is not for me lol. Elvira would look great next to Munsters. Of course elvira would look great pretty much anywhere. Much better game as well.

20201012_211109 (resized).jpg20201012_211109 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#10321 2 years ago

I broke the Herman plastic on my machine a few weeks back at which point I contacted Stern for a replacement...they sent one free of charge but along with the plastic was included this smaller stainless plastic protector...I believe this will not only protect the fragile Herman plastic but also keep the wire-form from bending and protect that opto. It think this will eliminate the need for that 3D printed block. I had not seen this mentioned here so I thought I would post it. I have to credit Stern with some great customer support here especially to include the upgrade.

20211116_213509 (resized).jpg20211116_213509 (resized).jpg

#10324 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:How does that stop the wireform from bending?
Cool of Stern to send that to you. Did you buy Munsters new?

The stainless plastic protector prevents the ball from bending the wire-form.

20211116_234436 (resized).jpg20211116_234436 (resized).jpg

#10329 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

How did you contact Stern? Want for my LE

I just went out to their website and sent an e-mail...https://sternpinball.com/support/

#10333 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

I broke the Herman plastic on my machine a few weeks back at which point I contacted Stern for a replacement...they sent one free of charge but along with the plastic was included this smaller stainless plastic protector...I believe this will not only protect the fragile Herman plastic but also keep the wire-form from bending and protect that opto. It think this will eliminate the need for that 3D printed block. I had not seen this mentioned here so I thought I would post it. I have to credit Stern with some great customer support here especially to include the upgrade.
[quoted image]

Ok, after installing the Herman Plastic Protector upgrade, I need to update my posting...I was wrong about no longer needing the 3D printed block...for some reason I assumed that the stainless plate would install at ball-level resting on the wire-form negating the need of the block. It does in fact install just under the new plastic...my apologies for misleading anyone.

4 weeks later
#10402 2 years ago

Well Stern finally sent my new playfield...easy swap, just 4 connectors however, I did notice something different...the mini-playfield glass now has cross-point/Phillips head screws...my original playfield had the Torx type.

Muns1 (resized).jpgMuns1 (resized).jpgMuns2 (resized).jpgMuns2 (resized).jpgMuns3 (resized).jpgMuns3 (resized).jpg
#10404 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I have the phillips head screws on my mini glass as well
As long as you have the fatter deeper (at least on mine) phillips head for your screwdriver it works just fine, just take it slow. I guess at some point they started using those instead of the torx. It's mentioned quite a few times when people talk about leveling the playfield.
Just out of curiosity, how were you able to get a new playfield?

I had an issue where 2 of my playfield inserts started to sink and it cracked the clearcoat...wasn't sure what to do about it so I contacted Stern and they had me send photos...I soon received an e-mail saying that they would send a playfield replacement. It took a about a year but with Covid causing production issues it made sense. My original post and photos about it are on this thread, post #9488. I have to commend Stern, they didn't leave me hanging...they came through for me. I still need to send back my old playfield, just waiting on the shipping docs.

#10482 2 years ago

So, with this long hoped for new code, I wonder if Munster's will creep up in rank in the Top 100 to its more deserved spot?

1 week later
#10584 2 years ago

Well, for those who care...The Munster's is back in the top 100 in the 94 slot...I think we can do better for this great machine!

1 week later
#10619 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Quick post.... So.. I purchased the quiet fan kit from Pinball Life for my Munsters Premium B&W.. Its Amazing!! Easy installation.. Its whisper quiet.. I highly recommended it!! What a difference it makes.. WoW!! One of the best mods yet..
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-system-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit.html

Yep, easy install...I put them on both my Munsters and EHOH...big difference.

1 week later
#10721 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’ve got a problem wanted to see if anyone had a idea what is wrong.
My right flipper in bottom play field on my Munsters premium will stick sometimes it will stay up n I’ll tap it a couple of times n it goes back. It’s almost like it gets stuck any ideas I appreciate any help thanks so much.

First thing I would do is make sure my flipper buttons are returning...I have had issues where they tend to bind and stay depressed until they pop back...then go from there, lift the playfield and check and make sure the specific flipper mech isn't binding and has free movement.

1 week later
#10788 2 years ago

Stern just announced another New Code Update, V 1.20.0...I just got the e-mail a few minutes ago.

1 week later
#10936 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

FFS, it’s been said dozens of times that the “haze” on the video screen is intended to be there to create the sense of the glare on the TV screen. It’s apparent that many of you never grew up with a big crappy TV set in a fully lit room like I did when watching the Munsters as a kid. I was lucky to see an image even half as good as what they’re showing on the pin. This show wasn’t originally viewed an OLED screen in a darkened home theater room from the 21st century. What’s next? Asking for them to spruce up the place and maybe paint the walls of the dilapidated old house?

...maybe they always kept their curtains closed.

1 month later
#11122 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I only installed 2 on my LE when new.... thats all it came with...?

That is all I installed on my LE...it only came with 2.

1 week later
#11142 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

The plastic on right side bottom playfield broke so now balls go down to the bottom of playfield. You know where online to get this plastic? Can’t find on Marco. Doubt I will see it this year from stern. Should be metal
[quoted image]

Did you try contacting Stern Parts through their support link on their website?

1 year later
#11706 6 months ago
Quoted from dashv:

With Elvira getting an update for Halloween… dare we dream Munsters might get some love?

Well...there is always hope but I am not holding my breath.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FtrMech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=FtrMech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.