pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Enron64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9655 3 years ago

Hello all, not an owner but I am debating it. I originally wanted to buy a NIB Munsters premium but believed the pinside hate about it and the distributor I went with talked me into a deadpool pro. It’s been 6 months and deadpool just isn’t for me. I have an opportunity to trade for a monsters LE and some cash on my end. It looks really fun to me and I love the idea of the mini playfield as it leaves the upper playfield open and less clunky and cluttered. I guess I am just looking to see if people who own it enjoy it.

#9682 3 years ago

Hey all, I pulled the trigger. Deadpool moves out tomorrow and the Munsters LE moves in. Thanks for all the replies with actual explanations. I was interested in it from the very beginning but didn’t follow my gut. Guess we will find out if it’s the right choice pretty quickly.

#9692 3 years ago

Well it’s all set up in the game room, wow is all I can say. It’s beautiful and I think having an LE has ruined me lol. All the extra features are awesome. As far as gameplay, first game the wife played she looked at me and said the shots are smooth as butter. I agree with her. I only played a couple of games last night so I can’t give my full opinion but it seems awesome and I am glad to be part of the club.

2 months later
#9822 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerwannabe:

Well, I did it - I bought my first pin - and I went big with the Munsters LE. I’ve been in the market for awhile and lurking on Pinside enough to see a lot of trash talk on Munsters code depth. That spooked me a bit, but I had played the pro version several times and really liked it - so I put a deposit down on a new Premium color version Stern is supposed to run this month. The distributor called me last week to let me know he had taken in a mint-condition LE w/ 137 plays on it - in case I wanted to see the lower playfield in action...2 days later, I played it and had to have it. It was delivered 2 days ago and I can’t stop smiling - this machine is awesome!
If they do update the code - great - if they don’t, it will still be bolted to my game room floor and I’ll still be smiling.
[quoted image]

Congrats on the LE! I pulled the trigger on an LE 2 months ago. I was worried about the negative reviews as well but glad I went for it. Enjoy and welcome to the club!

#9837 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerwannabe:

Thanks - definitely enjoying it - how about that shaker motor on the bonus and multi-ball modes? If I had bought the pro or premium that is an upgrade I’d have put a lower priority on, but what an impact that has!

I agree. I wouldn’t have probably ever added a shaker motor as an upgrade, but now I couldn’t live without it. This is my first LE and now I feel like it’s LE or bust for me.

1 month later
#9889 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

If I decide to sell my Munsters Topper separately, anyone in here interested before I list it? I'd rather it be enjoyed than flipped.

How much you thinking? I would love to have a topper for my LE

2 months later
#10021 2 years ago

Looking for a price check on Munsters LE in Canada eh

1 week later
#10059 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Does anyone know who sells the smaller pinballs used in the lower playfield? I'm just curious, I like to replace the balls in my machines on a regular basis, and haven't seen them sold anywhere.

Hey I got mine from marcos they are 5/8 diameter for the correct sizing.

Cheers!

1 week later
#10080 2 years ago

I have been offered more than I had to pay for my LE and am seriously considering it. Munsters is my only game at the moment as I sold my others to get a mando premium which I am waiting to arrive. I am worried though that I will sell the Munsters and really regret it.

1 month later
#10276 2 years ago

Yeah get the shaker for Munsters, it rocks.

1 month later
#10357 2 years ago

Don’t sweat it man. It’s a few bolts and a couple of wire clips to remove the lower playfield. It’s nice and easy as others have said. As for the lower playfield window adjustment it just takes a bit of time and practice as also stated already. I think Munsters is a great pin to work on. I had zero problems with my LE when I had it besides minor adjustments.

3 weeks later
#10463 2 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:you guys will need to let me know how the update is. i sold my LE quite a bit ago... hope its fab!!!

Sold my LE as well. Excited for everyone who kept theirs. I also want to hear how the update is.

3 months later
#11109 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Tell them preach it brother. You are absolutely correct I’ve been saying this for a while

I had an LE for a little while. I have had a few games come and go since then. I still consider Munsters a great game. I rated it pretty high when I owned it and left the rating and that was before the new code. I feel the Munsters is way to low on the top 100 and hope it rises in popularity for those who hung on to it.

1 year later
#11779 3 months ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Welcome to the club!
Just for fun I’ll give you my two cents on how to keep it in your lineup and not get bored with it. Munsters has shallow code but it really shines in other ways. The minute it seems boring change the difficulty and move the outlane posts out, make the game more unforgiving. This game has great geometry and if you set it up hard and practice skills on it then it will make you a better player. I usually tend to play a lot on impossible mode.

This is great advice. I had an LE and sold it as I kept getting to Munster madness. I wish I would have made it harder as it’s the only game I really regretting selling. I will get one again though one day. I ended up with a Beatles and it gives me Munster vibes, it will be staying.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Enron64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=Enron64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.