IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DS_Nadine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5287 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Why is there so much negativity about this game!?!?! Drives me crazy sometimes. People just make up stuff.
In the Black Knight SOR thread....

So I check the Marketplace and there’s like 12 Black Knight LE’s for sale already and only 5 Munsters Le’s and 2 Wanted Ads!!!! Haven’t seen groupthink like this on any title since the great Batman 66 code fiasco.
People are losing the ability to think for themselves and make they’re own decisions. But that’s not just a pinball problem.

You're quoting me wrong on purpose or did you talk about yourself with that "thinking" stuff?

I wrote:
"For me BKSoR is a home run and I'd like to get a good deal on a used machine. But while Munsters Pro seem to pile up for sale I didn't see ANY BKSoR LOCALLY yet."

L-O-C-A-L-L-Y

So we have these neat little flags that show you wich country the person is from.
I'm from germany.
In the german Pinball Marketplace Forum there are and were the total of ZERO used BK Pro for sale. - I know that because I look that up every other day.
But I can get 5 Munsters Pro around me for 1000$ less then retail price since 3 weeks after it was released and noone buys them.
(Exaggerated of course, but theres allways one or two for sale.)

This is a FACT (locally!), like it or not.

And I am only talking about the Pro. People seem to like the Premium and LE.
(But not enough that the color Premium gets imported it seems. That as well as B66 Catwoman edition seem not to come to europe.)

Munster Pro is fine. It shoots well. I like it on location.
And it is EXACTLY what has been announced and what people wished for when Dwight overdid it for a lot of people with Star Wars.

#5289 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I quoted you because your comment is typical of many other ridiculous comments on Pinside about Munsters. Don’t worry, Black Knight Pro hasn’t been our for very long - they’ll soon be languishing on the Nordrhein-Westfalen market as well.

You seriously should rethink what you're reading into what I'm saying.

First, I posted this in the BK thread (!!!) and I was wondering if BK sold worse then Munsters.

Second, I never posted anything about Munsters beeing a good/ bad game until now.

Third, there is nothing ridiculous about that other than what you make up in your head.
The numbers I stated are correct, maybe I should have stated it even more obvious that I'm not talking about pinside marketplace?

Around me (same country - evenincluding neighbouring countries to some degree, not same state) are a lot of Munsters for sale. Earliest about 2 weeks after the game was out (locally, again - wich of course is later then in the US but as far as I know still earlier then Australia).
That has not neccesarily anything to do with Musters, since I myself sold my Star Wars Pro after 2 weeks, because it just wasn't for me.
Stuff like that just happens.

But until now there was not a single used BK on sale and the game is out for nearly two months. (Again, locally.)

This is just a fact, at least here, by wich I mean germany.

So what I was WONDERING (!!! - not stating) if BK sold badly, NOT that Munsters is crap.
(That said I think people were underwhelmed -look at the code thread- but got themsefes exactly what was promised and what they asked for. Also I think that sub playfield is great and the Pro is seriously lacking this. But all of that has nothing to do with the post I made.)

So the only thing or only one being "negative" and "ridicolous" here is you jumping to the games defense and calling people things when there was no attacking at all. You should obver-"think" if that is still a healthy set of mind.

If you have fun with Munsters, fine.
Whatever people say (or in my case didn't say) doesn't matter as long as you like it.

I'd like me a BK SoR. Because I think it's great.
But you're still invited to think it's poop, it won't reduce any of the fun I have with it and I won't feel offended.
It is a "thing".

And my original question still stands.
I wonder if there are more Munsters (here in germany) for sale then Sword of Rages, because SoR sold bad.
And here is my suspected answer: I think BK being not a big license just leads to the effect that people don't buy blindfolded/ head over heals before playing and/ or most people kind of knew what they're getting. So I think yes, BK sold worse (to what degree I have no clue) but the people that got one got what they expected and therefore there is less incidents of "morning after buyers remorse".

#5301 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Apologies for bringing that cr*p in here. Was to make a point like yours - that I don’t understand the hate on this game that seems to permeate every thread in Pinside, even if it’s not a Munsters thread, and seems to be the only game where people feel the need to create new hate threads about it. It’s even on the Facebook enthusiast threads - people personally insulting Dwight Sulllivan.
But bringing it in here just creates more negativity.
Back to Munsters fun.
Had a huge Munster Madness yesterday and afterwards had 8 jackpots ready with 6x running. Was at 210m before the jackpots.......and drained!!!!!!!!!
I might start a hate post on Facebook accusing Dwight of robbing me of my high score.

You're making that crap up and should apologize for that to the people you're flaming.

#5329 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Has anyone heard any news on the Toppers?

It exists and you can buy it Sterns website.

Wasn't it advertised?
I saw it when I looked if the BKSoR side armor is out and wondered that the Munsters Topper it is allready available.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DS_Nadine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=DS_Nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.