IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 237.
#4801 4 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Hey if you don’t like MUN that is ok. But stop with the Stern is making JJP and Spooky lower their quality, code and what they want to do. It is just a built in excuse for failure for them. They are kind of doing it on their own which sucks IMHO. I find no joy in saying that like folks seem to find joy in saying Stern sucks.
More on the other companies you mention - man I think that Spooky games just aren’t fun. I like fast, exciting, fun pinball with great themes!! AMH, RZ, and AC fall into those categories? AC is getting better recently, but I wouldn’t say it is great by any means. And I remember when folks were paying $1000+ Over retail for RZ when a game was about to be delivered. Ouch! So how much are Spooky games now? $7000ish with shipping or something? If you or someone else don’t like MUN one could go out and get other Sterns like SW, DP, IMDN, ST, or BM Premium models or get now or .........AC.......months from now?? What’s would you pick? What would others pick?
Put any of those stern games on location and they kill. AC, RZ or AMH on location? Eh not so sure that is a good idea?? That would only work with a certain operator from WI who says he doesn’t do location for the money anyway?? And Charlie - get the friggin games out the door! I was at TPF when he announced AC. TPF 2018. Are they all delivered yet? Having a game come out over a year later will have folks forget and not care about it, not because of pinball ADD either. I had friends sell their AC deposits at a loss. That’s not good. I am only here on this earth like 80 years or so , a year and a half of my life is a long time especially to wait for a toy.
And I just don’t really dig JJP games either and really don’t like their pricing. Again - I like fast, exciting, fun pinball with great themes! JJP has Woz, Hobbit, DI and now Wonka. Any of those work for me? DI is ok, but the theme? Uggggggh! LE’s are low $7k’s now, way off their $9k pricing though. That is a big hit to take to make a statement that you are supporting a company that loves and cares about pinball. The pricing got lowered to $7500 for Wonka, but they have not got it out the door yet. Hope Wonka would be good for me though. $7600 is up there but better. JJP was at $8500-$12500 with POTC compared to sterns $5600-$8800. JJP better have a lot more toys, switches and stuff on the PF for that much more on their pricing. Stern are a lot of bank for me, but JJP game prices?! I ain’t paying $9500 for a pinball game. I can afford it also. But they really fall short on the things I look for in pinball. And Let’s put woz on location - well if you think that will make more money and have less problems than a DP pro be my guest. And WOZ YBR is now $11500 with no monkey. Woz better have good code. Like perfect! And yeah, Jack - games out the door! Don’t announce, take a year to start games out the door and then a few months after announce the next game. You are killing your business!
I did mention a lot about location play - I would love to see how the quality of JJp or Spooky lasts at a barcade. I have seen play counts of sterns not just on PS, like that ST, but from a real operator and they hold up well. Wonder how JJP or spooky would do? For me - Location play is a true test of quality and durability, not sitting in someone’s basement getting hundreds of plays here and there. Stern, love them or hate them, does well in the on location department and brings money for operators and pinball to the people.
Oh Stern has show specials also. Can’t afford $5600? Buy a demo one at $5000 through Marco. CGC is doing some of this also. I applaud them for that.
And code? Well if it is not deep enough then folks should go ahead and beat the low code game then. I have had folks tell me Iron Man has shallow code. Yes true. I asked them if they beat Jericho. Only like 1-2 did. And One person replied “what’s Jericho”. Likely they are not playing pinball and typing too much “lack of code” comments on Pinside or they are in the basement working countless hours fixing an older game they own from back in the day, from a time when games were built with super quality and like tanks.
To each there own though and folks can like what they like and that is fine. Sorry MUN isn’t what you wanted. I say that in a not snarky way. Like I know SW was tough for folks since the movie line is “their thing” going back 40 years of their life. I wanted SW to be like...........!! Stern messed it up! I say that even though I own and like SW. I understand. I get it. We want things to be “our way” in pinball and may have money in hand, but we really just get what a company and their employees deliver. The stakes go up as prices go up also. I could buy and try a game five years ago for $4500. What has happened to pricing?! We wish MUN is like more IMDN or TWD or TZ even but all we got was this MUN. Not for everyone like every pinball that comes out. I like it though.
And sounds like I rant but I respect your opinion. Stern needs to improve and other companies need improvement also.

If i wrote a post like this i think it would be word for word exactly what you just said. You are absolutely spot on dude. There's not one thing that you wrote in there that i disagree with. Well done Sir!

#4802 4 years ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

I DO like MUN, at least how it looks and wanted to buy one but also waited to play it. The Black and White premium looked awesome. I came here exactly to see what others were saying about the code and the consensus on all the threads is because this dude Dwight coded it, there will be no code updates. So that's a bummer. Did not mean to "dis" stern and all of their accomplishments or their place in the business and agree with much of what you said. STLE is my favorite game ever created. Just worried about the trend on deemed "throw back" code or thin or whatever we want to call it - ACDC is simple but ingenious for instance and has been updated a ton.

STLE is a thing of beauty and the last true LE stern has made.

I don’t know who’s fault it is for pinball taking a little, not huge , step back in some areas over the last few years? Stern taking a little out of games each year as the years go by? Is moving forward raising prices to $8500-$12500 price point games now? Spooky not getting games out the door? New folks coming in and not knowing what the old schoolers know about what is good pinball?

Maybe we are a little spoiled by such great titles we have had over the last 10 years? Instead of complaining of little pinball, we complain about not having perfect code or BOM we have no idea about? We want perfect pinball.

I do think it is good to take a step back from our own personal opinions and views of what we like or whatever we think we like and try new stuff. I did when I finally dug into MUN after putting it off for months with my narrow minded thinking and was rewarded with a game I like and would pick up. Now that I think about it, I also did it about 6 months when I traded one of my sterns for AFM. Should have picked that one up long ago.

Thanks for posting Sleepy

#4803 4 years ago

It is 110% profit margins.

The prices of games continue to increase and what goes into the games gets whittled down as time goes on. As long as they keep selling there is no reason for them to change how they are doing things.

Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

STLE is a thing of beauty and the last true LE stern has made.
I don’t know who’s fault it is for pinball taking a little, not huge , step back in some areas over the last few years? Stern taking a little out of games each year as the years go by? Is moving forward raising prices to $8500-$12500 price point games now? Spooky not getting games out the door? New folks coming in and not knowing what the old schoolers know about what is good pinball?
Maybe we are a little spoiled by such great titles we have had over the last 10 years? Instead of complaining of little pinball, we complain about not having perfect code or BOM we have no idea about? We want perfect pinball.
I do think it is good to take a step back from our own personal opinions and views of what we like or whatever we think we like and try new stuff. I did when I finally dug into MUN after putting it off for months with my narrow minded thinking and was rewarded with a game I like and would pick up. Now that I think about it, I also did it about 6 months when I traded one of my sterns for AFM. Should have picked that one up long ago.
Thanks for posting Sleepy

#4804 4 years ago

I had a few issues with my newly installed PinGlides and side armor, and wanted to share my fixes for both.

The PinGlides come with 6 longer bolts to replace the stock factory ones that go into each side of the cabinet. When tightening the lock nuts from inside I noticed the round bolt head on the outside of the cabinet seemed to be putting pressure on the decal, almost as if the hole had been drilled slightly larger than the size of the bolt. I purchased black metal washers from Lowes that add just enough to the diameter, allowing both PinGlides to be tightened with better support against the cabinet and without concern for damaging the side decals.

Then during a game last week I noticed the side armor was beginning to loosen, and when I attempted to tighten the two screws on the side of both rails, each just turned without resistance. After some research I returned to Lowes and purchased brass inserts for use in wood. I drilled the holes slightly larger, added several drops of Loctite for wood, then screwed in each insert using a slot end screwdriver in the notch at the top. Using black bolts the same size as the factory screws, the side rails are now firmly in place and flat against the cabinet, further eliminating the need to secure the web points.

I definitely can recommend the PinGlides for a smoother and better supported playfield lift and close. Just be sure to take your time as I can see where the situation unfortunately experienced by Cotton and IndyPin can easily occur, as the playfield is extremely heavy and awkward to handle. If your game has art blades then the Pinball Universe side covers are also a great way to protect them when working with your playfield.

Looking forward to adding the topper to this exceptional pin!

IMG_7494 (resized).jpgIMG_7494 (resized).jpgIMG_7472 (resized).JPGIMG_7472 (resized).JPGIMG_7474 (resized).jpgIMG_7474 (resized).jpgIMG_7477 (resized).jpgIMG_7477 (resized).jpgIMG_7485 (resized).jpgIMG_7485 (resized).jpgIMG_7482 (resized).jpgIMG_7482 (resized).jpgIMG_7496 (resized).jpgIMG_7496 (resized).jpg
#4805 4 years ago
Quoted from Ebirah:

I had a few issues with my newly installed PinGlides and side armor, and wanted to share my fixes for both.
The PinGlides come with 6 longer bolts to replace the stock factory ones that go into each side of the cabinet. When tightening the lock nuts from inside I noticed the round bolt head on the outside of the cabinet seemed to be putting pressure on the decal, almost as if the hole had been drilled slightly larger than the size of the bolt. I purchased black metal washers from Lowes that add just enough to the diameter, allowing both PinGlides to be tightened with better support against the cabinet and without concern for damaging the side decals.
Then during a game last week I noticed the side armor was beginning to loosen, and when I attempted to tighten the two screws on the side of both rails, each just turned without resistance. After some research I returned to Lowes and purchased brass inserts for use in wood. I drilled the holes slightly larger, added several drops of Loctite for wood, then screwed in each insert using a slot end screwdriver in the notch at the top. Using black bolts the same size as the factory screws, the side rails are now firmly in place and flat against the cabinet, further eliminating the need to secure the web points.
I definitely can recommend the PinGlides for a smoother and better supported playfield lift and close. Just be sure to take your time as I can see where the situation unfortunately experienced by Cotton and IndyPin can easily occur, as the playfield is extremely heavy and awkward to handle. If your game has art blades then the Pinball Universe side covers are also a great way to protect them when working with your playfield.
Looking forward to adding the topper to this exceptional pin![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks! I can't tell you how nice it is to be back on topic.

#4806 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Thanks! I can't tell you how nice it is to be back on topic.

Sorry. Go MUN!

#4807 4 years ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

Yes there is! again SORRY for my original post of frustration - i deleted it in shame lol
Answers:
a) was referring to GB and IM playfield issues - seems these have been fixed by Stern moving forward, you guys would be better judges than me as I have avoided Spike games because I am worried about fixing them down the road
b) Spike seems solid but what if Stern was no more? There were already Sam boards that couldn't be fixed or obtained in aftermarket - help me here if you could, truly
c)Stern engineers solid mechs for the most part - all have exceptions
d)key mech was expensive and was a problem and they could sell more games due to popularity?
I should have stuck to code research, not realizing this was "member only" was not my intent and I again apologize
a) Not all but most (due to spike to sam conversion) but time will tell on this
b) Yep and we need them healthy like i said above

Apologies for going off earlier....middle of work day, and suspect I'd just seen/ engaged in too many negativity threads. Seeing it the club thread just got to me. This machine has been ruthlessly assaulted .....

Pinball should never cause too much angst and truly hope all manufacturers and games bring the best they can. I'm glad you like Munsters, and I'm a fan of the game as well. Your points are valid, yet I have to realize this pin doesn't need defending. Always something for everyone (I hope to own another JJP pin in the future as well).

Anyway, my response was out of line with the aggressive response..back to Munsterland!!!!

#4808 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Apologies for going off earlier....middle of work day, and suspect I'd just seen/ engaged in too many negativity threads. Seeing it the club thread just got to me. This machine has been ruthlessly assaulted .....
Pinball should never cause too much angst and truly hope all manufacturers and games bring the best they can. I'm glad you like Munsters, and I'm a fan of the game as well. Your points are valid, yet I have to realize this pin doesn't need defending. Always something for everyone (I hope to own another JJP pin in the future as well).
Anyway, my response was out of line with the aggressive response..back to Munsterland!!!!

You better straighten up Mister!

#4809 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You better straighten up Mister!

You made me do it.... (nah, it was all me)

#4810 4 years ago

Finally had a breakthrough game. Still don’t have the shots down though. I can hit grandpa and dragula all day, until it means something.
D7397B85-84DD-4B25-8821-A4B4EFEB4354 (resized).jpegD7397B85-84DD-4B25-8821-A4B4EFEB4354 (resized).jpeg

#4811 4 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Still don’t have the shits down though

#4812 4 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Finally had a breakthrough game. Still don’t have the shots down though. I can hit grandpa and dragula all day, until it means something.[quoted image]

#4814 4 years ago

100 million is a.pretty respectable game. Nice job!

#4815 4 years ago

Hey Groo, that Who-Dey is a pretty funny guy isn't he. I bet you didn't know he does stand up comedy too. Not a bad score, get them multipliers up and those jackpots stacked, then make the shot and celebrate by cuttin the cheese

#4816 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

, get them multipliers up and those jackpots stacked, then make the shot and celebrate by cuttin the cheese

I thought Cotton was the only one that did that?

#4817 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I thought Cotton was the only one that did that?

You promised you would not tell

#4818 4 years ago

Good game yesterday.
5 ball with ball save option enabled.

44BD0141-94D3-4C5E-B30E-4A1346F4CD2A (resized).jpeg44BD0141-94D3-4C5E-B30E-4A1346F4CD2A (resized).jpeg
#4819 4 years ago

Has anyone put the plastic protectors on their machine yet? Before I start doing cosmetic things I want to make sure I protect things well. Thinking the plastic protectors and a set of cliffy's as my first upgrades. I've already had an air ball land on one of the slingshot plastics. Anyone have a preference on who is best to buy the protectors from? I've never purchased from any of the sites that carry them

#4820 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Has anyone put the plastic protectors on their machine yet? Before I start doing cosmetic things I want to make sure I protect things well. Thinking the plastic protectors and a set of cliffy's as my first upgrades. I've already had an air ball land on one of the slingshot plastics. Anyone have a preference on who is best to buy the protectors from? I've never purchased from any of the sites that carry them

I put protectors on my LE right away. Got from Mezels Mods. Have a set of Cliffys that were delivered yesterday ( he is behind...so expect to wait a bit)

The protectors were fairly easy.... Herman and Drac were the hardest... take pictures of where everything goes. I made a template using the protectors to help show me what screws went where...

protec (resized).JPGprotec (resized).JPG
#4821 4 years ago

Which product is that? I only see this one

https://mezelmods.com/collections/the-munsters/products/the-munsters-pinball-plastic-protectors-1

and that looks to only have the slingshots and ball guides.

#4822 4 years ago

Yes see below link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/70#post-4968841

and this is the set used: Green set of 7 pieces and 2 Clear protectors:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1114-little-shop-of-games/02333-munsters-glowing-green-or-clear-plastic-protectors-9-pieces

#4823 4 years ago

Ah cool. Thanks for the link. How are you liking the green?

#4824 4 years ago

Anyone installed the shooter lane protector that you can buy from Mezelmods? Does it cover the start of the metal ramp, making the edges by the screws less protruding? I get a lot of airballs and wish to avoid too much wood work.

#4825 4 years ago

Green looks awesome!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4826 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Green looks awesome!

I didn't like green. Was too much and ruined the green effect on Herman. Getting the clear ones.

#4827 4 years ago

I love the green effect, keep in mind I have the BW premium so the splash of color really makes it pop.

#4828 4 years ago

I love my pro. The game is fast, and a side drain monster. My fav mod so far is the lighted sideblades from Pingraffix. Great game!
5FD78AF2-E160-488D-95AF-BE4CE35B197B (resized).jpeg5FD78AF2-E160-488D-95AF-BE4CE35B197B (resized).jpeg63F58B00-960B-4964-BCA8-892837B49468 (resized).png63F58B00-960B-4964-BCA8-892837B49468 (resized).png

#4829 4 years ago

I like the green on my LE...

green (resized).JPGgreen (resized).JPG
#4830 4 years ago

Anyone got the flashing drag light mod from Mezelmods and care to show a video of it in action?

#4831 4 years ago

Anyone else having issues with the ball getting hung up going around the orbit? I searched the thread and only found one other post like it. I'm pretty sure I have the incline close to 6.5 degrees. The bubble is just a smidge north of centered in between the black lines. My tool for setting incline shows it between 6 and 7 but it's not any more precise than that.

An attempt for a full plunge with the left flipper in almost always gets hung up like the manual plunger is not strong enough to keep it on the back wall. An auto plunge goes around without issue about 70% of the time but sometimes get hung up in the same spot. It feels like things are not quite strong enough to keep the ball on the wall around the orbit.

Hitting the orbit either way from the flippers is generally good but even strong hits to the left orbit randomly get hung up sometimes. It's not the stopper where things get slowed down but near curve meets vertical on the left orbit and near the skillshot on the right side.

Only change in settings I've done was to drop the power to the flippers from default of max to normal. Thinking of putting it back up to max.

I have the carbon balls on order. Those should be in next week I hope.

#4832 4 years ago

Made some modifications to our Premium. Went with the clear plastic protectors and changed the flasher domes to clear ones. Then switched out some of the green GI on the sides to white, but left the green behind Herman. Just wanted more of the black and white look. Then I purchased a Dragula kit on ebay for $25 and painted body silver and assembled it. A little work, but I like how it turned out. I actually made a couple more of them. PM me if you want one. $40. Otherwise there are some more kits on ebay for the DIY people.
Dragula 2 (resized).jpgDragula 2 (resized).jpgDragula Silver 1 (resized).jpgDragula Silver 1 (resized).jpg

#4833 4 years ago

I wanted a Kitty mod because the shot is such an important part of the game. So I found a cat toy figure that I wanted on Amazon. Hand painted it black and put it on the plastic right above the Kitty target but it sat too low. I made a pedestal on the 3D printer and hand painted it to match the Premium. Then sprayed the kitty and pedestal in Matte Clear for protection and used 3M tape to set it above the target. I had my daughters help me paint a few more and made pedestals for both the Premium and brown colored ones for the Pro and LE. PM me if you'd like one... $30.

Munsters Kitty 7 (resized).jpgMunsters Kitty 7 (resized).jpgMunsters Kitty 8 (resized).jpgMunsters Kitty 8 (resized).jpgMunsters Kitty 4 (resized).jpgMunsters Kitty 4 (resized).jpgMunsters Kitty 3 (resized).jpgMunsters Kitty 3 (resized).jpgMunsters Kitty 5 (resized).jpgMunsters Kitty 5 (resized).jpg
#4834 4 years ago

Had a bash today, boy the machine is good. #467

IMG_3587 (3) (resized).jpgIMG_3587 (3) (resized).jpg
#4835 4 years ago
Quoted from aussiegeorge:

boy the machine is good.[quoted image]

Shhhh....that is a secret

#4836 4 years ago
Quoted from aussiegeorge:

Had a bash today, boy the machine is good. #467[quoted image]

That is a monster score! So you have the newest code downloaded to the game or is that the code that it shipped with?

#4837 4 years ago

Installing Cliffys on my LE.... have these 2 left...and dont know where or how they go.....???

cliff (resized).JPGcliff (resized).JPG
#4838 4 years ago

The shorter one looks like the ball drain. It often chips going into the trough. The longer looks like the right side of the shooter lane. You'll have to unscrew the rail on the right side to get it into position. Careful with it not to scratch or gouge the clear coat in the shooter lane. Just take your time.

#4839 4 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

The shorter one looks like the ball drain. It often chips going into the trough. The longer looks like the right side of the shooter lane. You'll have to unscrew the rail on the right side to get it into position. Careful with it not to scratch or gouge the clear coat in the shooter lane. Just take your time.

Got them! Thanks!

#4840 4 years ago

I'll give a little follow-up on this as I've been testing things. Seems several of the balls have been extremely magnetized and are really attracted to the metal playfield posts. So magnetic that one of the balls actually got stuck on the left outlane post. So glad I have the new carbon balls on the way. It looks like 2 of the 6 are problematic right now.

Anyone else having issues with the ball getting hung up going around the orbit? I searched the thread and only found one other post like it. I'm pretty sure I have the incline close to 6.5 degrees. The bubble is just a smidge north of centered in between the black lines. My tool for setting incline shows it between 6 and 7 but it's not any more precise than that.
An attempt for a full plunge with the left flipper in almost always gets hung up like the manual plunger is not strong enough to keep it on the back wall. An auto plunge goes around without issue about 70% of the time but sometimes get hung up in the same spot. It feels like things are not quite strong enough to keep the ball on the wall around the orbit.
Hitting the orbit either way from the flippers is generally good but even strong hits to the left orbit randomly get hung up sometimes. It's not the stopper where things get slowed down but near curve meets vertical on the left orbit and near the skillshot on the right side.
Only change in settings I've done was to drop the power to the flippers from default of max to normal. Thinking of putting it back up to max.
I have the carbon balls on order. Those should be in next week I hope.

#4841 4 years ago

I'll give a little follow-up on this as I've been testing things. Seems several of the balls have been extremely magnetized and are really attracted to the metal playfield posts. So magnetic that one of the balls actually got stuck on the left outlane post. So glad I have the new carbon balls on the way. It looks like 2 of the 6 are problematic right now.

Good info thanks.

#4842 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That is a monster score! So you have the newest code downloaded to the game or is that the code that it shipped with?

Latest v1.00 Who-Dey. Was shipped with v0.96 from memory.

#4843 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Shhhh....that is a secret

I shall not speak anymore. lol

#4844 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Installing Cliffys on my LE.... have these 2 left...and dont know where or how they go.....???[quoted image]

Well after looking at the install pics on Batman 66 Cliffys... I realize I put my drain protector on the wrong side..... geez....back in I go...

drain (resized).JPGdrain (resized).JPG
#4845 4 years ago

See how the outhole is beveled? No protection should be needed outside of maybe Mylar.

#4846 4 years ago

Well, one good thing to come out of magnetized balls is that you can sometimes find strange things. Playing a game today a screw came down with a ball from the orbit. I have not been able to find where this screw goes and I have looked all over. I see that this type is generally used to hold the standoffs for the plastics but those screws are longer than this one. I'm worried there may be a missing washer somewhere as well but I don't hear anything when I lift the table up.

The other issue I found was behind grandpa. One of the standoffs bottom screws was almost completely unscrewed. Glad I caught that. Going to be going over the entire table with a fine tooth comb.

IMG_20190702_141312761 (resized).jpgIMG_20190702_141312761 (resized).jpgIMG_20190702_141345954 (resized).jpgIMG_20190702_141345954 (resized).jpg
#4847 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Well after looking at the install pics on Batman 66 Cliffys... I realize I put my drain protector on the wrong side..... geez....back in I go...[quoted image]

You must have missed this post by me (in this Munsters thread...)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/41#post-4888433

#4848 4 years ago

If anyone in the New York City area is looking for a super mint HUO Premium BW lifetime 218 plays with a ton of mods, shoot me a pm. I think it's time I pull the rip cord and part ways with it.

#4849 4 years ago

Munsters for sale:

LEs: Currently, there is only one LE for sale and it is a dealer sale. Of the archived ads, 10 LEs show as being sold here and elsewhere. Other for sale ads say they changed their mind and decided to keep----or they sold it and just not talking about it. There are 25 total in the archived ads section.

Premiums: 2 Premiums have been sold elsewhere. 2 were not sold. There are no Premiums for sale. And there is one WTB ad that is active.

Pros: There are 5 active ads listed. Not counting dealer sales. There are a total of 35 archived for sale ads. Of those, 23 were sales and the rest were decided to keeps.

Not exactly sales numbers that show signs of distress sales. Not exactly sales numbers that suggest a pin no fun to play.

There are 127 LE owners, 57 wishlisters. And 26 public locations.

There are 90 Premium owners. 100 wishlisters. And 39 public locations.

There are 119 Pro owners. 59 wishlisters. and 122 public locations.

127 + 90 + 119+ 26+ 39 + 122 = 523 Munsters that can be accounted for. Add 473 for the LEs that are not on pinside.

That's 996 unit sales ( allow some fluctuation for the possibility of some dealers still holding some LEs. ).

I don't know what is good or bad, but 996 units does not sound too shabby to me.

#4850 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Munsters for sale:
LEs: Currently, there is only one LE for sale and it is a dealer sale. Of the archived ads, 10 LEs show as being sold here and elsewhere. Other for sale ads say they changed their mind and decided to keep----or they sold it and just not talking about it. There are 25 total in the archived ads section.
Premiums: 2 Premiums have been sold elsewhere. 2 were not sold. There are no Premiums for sale. And there is one WTB ad that is active.
Pros: There are 5 active ads listed. Not counting dealer sales. There are a total of 35 archived for sale ads. Of those, 23 were sales and the rest were decided to keeps.
Not exactly sales numbers that show signs of distress sales. Not exactly sales numbers that suggest a pin no fun to play.
There are 127 LE owners, 57 wishlisters. And 26 public locations.
There are 90 Premium owners. 100 wishlisters. And 39 public locations.
There are 119 Pro owners. 59 wishlisters. and 122 public locations.
127 + 90 + 119+ 26+ 39 + 122 = 523 Munsters that can be accounted for. Add 473 for the LEs that are not on pinside.
That's 996 unit sales ( allow some fluctuation for the possibility of some dealers still holding some LEs. ).
I don't know what is good or bad, but 996 units does not sound too shabby to me.

Mine isn't for sale and never will be

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
5,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/97?hl=aussiegeorge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.