IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 237.
#4751 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

If anyone wants to see Munsters blown up, check out this stream from last night...
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/441981343

friggin' awesome, thanks for posting!

#4752 4 years ago

Anybody have a picture? I'm not real big on mods but I just might spring for a topper if it looks good...like the one for CFTBL.

#4753 4 years ago

Supposed to have an interactive raven that pops out of the door in the front

32A0989F-67F3-429C-8F33-B1D337D08375 (resized).jpeg32A0989F-67F3-429C-8F33-B1D337D08375 (resized).jpeg
#4754 4 years ago

Thanks! I guess it lights up???

#4755 4 years ago

How do I adjust the pop up stopper in the orbit? I know where the component is I just don't know how to adjust it. I think it needs to be a bit more flush with the playfield as balls are getting stuck there. Thanks

EDIT: I figured it out. You have to loosen the nut on the end so you can adjust the stopper. Now it is perfectly adjusted and smooth as butter. Game is playing great and a ton of fun. Now to start looking at the available mods.

#4756 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Thanks! I guess it lights up???

I’m sure it does

#4757 4 years ago

Hey folks. Didn't really pay much attention to MUN after it was announced. Played a few games of MUN at TPF and nothing esle until yesterday when I went to my friends location to play more of his BK SOR. Someone was playing BK so I put a couple of bucks in MUN pro and was blown away!

I like Borg. I own MET and loved my IM when I owned it but played IM 2000 times so needed a change and got IMDN. I miss my IM though. I owned AS and GOTG and I thought they were ok, but they felt a little off to me with the shots. Shots weren't as good for me. On GOTG and AS I also didn't like the count downs on the songs or character modes, run out of time, hit the scoop, complete the song or character, hit the scoop again, switch songs or characters, repeat, hit the scoop, hit the scoop.....play on them. Maybe I was missing something? No offense, just not for me, so I sold them and moved on. Anyway AS and GOTG made me take a step back from BORG and not have much interest in MUN. When I played MUN yesterday it seemed to bring back that Borg that I enjoy!

The things that I want in pinball are great shots, fast with flow, and has to be a solid combo shot game. I flip like a madman and don't enjoy cradling the ball. My friends make fun of me but I am a pretty good, not great, player and it is my thing. I play and think on the fly. I play for fun! So MUN works for me on all these levels. MUN shoots amazing. All the shots felt good . I was pounding combos all over the PF. Game plays fast and fun. The MM type catapult shot is make able and is a good mini break after you hit it to see your jackpot. That shot is much more satisfying for me then the lower scoop shots of AS and GOTG that I got sick of hitting. The TWD bicycle girl type ramp Spot shot is fun and on the Pro also. Herman is the fun Sparky shot that I enjoy.

So MUN felt like my first Stern love, IM, to me but not as mean. The Borg that I drifted away from came back to me with MUN. I am 47 so I only watched some reruns of Munsters as a kid and liked them but haven't seen an episode since the 1970's. The screen shots were light and fun and I really enjoyed them. Art is amazing on the game. Like really good art! I am normally a Pro guy and not to start a debate, but thought the Pro played well and has a fair amount to offer.

Anyway great game. I would totally get one of these! I didn't even play BK at all and just played the crap out of MUN yesterday and that was not the plan at all. MUN was a nice surprise for me!

#4758 4 years ago

I also just love Munsters from the first play so I bought one just 2 days ago.
Awesome machine especially if you're a child of the 50's baby boom. I just might add a BM66 but then I tried Iron Maiden and Deadpool.
So many great machines coming of now - hard to decide.

#4759 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I also just love Munsters from the first play so I bought one just 2 days ago.
Awesome machine especially if you're a child of the 50's baby boom. I just might add a BM66 but then I tried Iron Maiden and Deadpool.
So many great machines coming of now - hard to decide.

We bought Munsters and now ordered Batman 66 the Catwoman edition. Just waiting on it but very excited

#4760 4 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Hey folks. Didn't really pay much attention to MUN after it was announced. Played a few games of MUN at TPF and nothing esle until yesterday when I went to my friends location to play more of his BK SOR. Someone was playing BK so I put a couple of bucks in MUN pro and was blown away!
I like Borg. I own MET and loved my IM when I owned it but played IM 2000 times so needed a change and got IMDN. I miss my IM though. I owned AS and GOTG and I thought they were ok, but they felt a little off to me with the shots. Shots weren't as good for me. On GOTG and AS I also didn't like the count downs on the songs or character modes, run out of time, hit the scoop, complete the song or character, hit the scoop again, switch songs or characters, repeat, hit the scoop, hit the scoop.....play on them. Maybe I was missing something? No offense, just not for me, so I sold them and moved on. Anyway AS and GOTG made me take a step back from BORG and not have much interest in MUN. When I played MUN yesterday it seemed to bring back that Borg that I enjoy!
The things that I want in pinball are great shots, fast with flow, and has to be a solid combo shot game. I flip like a madman and don't enjoy cradling the ball. My friends make fun of me but I am a pretty good, not great, player and it is my thing. I play and think on the fly. I play for fun! So MUN works for me on all these levels. MUN shoots amazing. All the shots felt good . I was pounding combos all over the PF. Game plays fast and fun. The MM type catapult shot is make able and is a good mini break after you hit it to see your jackpot. That shot is much more satisfying for me then the lower scoop shots of AS and GOTG that I got sick of hitting. The TWD bicycle girl type ramp Spot shot is fun and on the Pro also. Herman is the fun Sparky shot that I enjoy.
So MUN felt like my first Stern love, IM, to me but not as mean. The Borg that I drifted away from came back to me with MUN. I am 47 so I only watched some reruns of Munsters as a kid and liked them but haven't seen an episode since the 1970's. The screen shots were light and fun and I really enjoyed them. Art is amazing on the game. Like really good art! I am normally a Pro guy and not to start a debate, but thought the Pro played well and has a fair amount to offer.
Anyway great game. I would totally get one of these! I didn't even play BK at all and just played the crap out of MUN yesterday and that was not the plan at all. MUN was a nice surprise for me!

This guy here gets it and.knows what he is talking about!

#4761 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This guy here gets it and.knows what he is talking about!

Now I have to figure out what will go to get MUN. Five is my max. SW, Met, SW, AFM, IMD or SM? My life is hard!

Thanks Munsters awesome gameplay for making me have to choose! Ugh!

Lol!

#4762 4 years ago

has anyone put a playfield protector on a LE...???

#4763 4 years ago

Now I have to figure out what will go to get MUN. Five is my max. SW, Met, SW, AFM, IMD or SM? My life is hard!
Thanks Munsters awesome gameplay for making have to choose! Ugh!
Lol!

Put up a pinside poll and list all your games and say one of them has to go to make room for something new. You have some great games so that will be a tough decision. Make sure you list of they are pro, premium, ir LE models.

#4764 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I know that Pinballaddicted did.

#4765 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Put up a pinside poll and list all your games and say one of them has to go to make room for something new. You have some great games so that will be a tough decision. Make sure you list of they are pro, premium, ir LE models.

Put a poll up and have the same fools who think MUN has the worst code ever decide?! No thanks.

#4766 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I have a PF protector on a different game that had one when I bought it and I am not sure I would do that. Game may play different. Not sure if you will get more money on resale down the road for putting a protector in???

#4767 4 years ago

Put a poll up and have the same fools who think MUN has the worst code ever decide?! No thanks.

Good point, i never thought about that!

#4768 4 years ago

I really don't understand all the hate. We are loving this game and so is everyone that comes over to try it out. Now our favorites are Addams family, medieval madness, scared stiff, monster bash, and we even love some old em machines. Those complaining about code must really hate all of the machines I listed. I can't stand star wars and hate playing it on league night. Much rather play bride of pinbot lol.

#4769 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I really don't understand all the hate.

Typical Pinside hate from the same handful of Debbie Downers game after game after game. Don't pay any attention to it.

Everybody wants to be a pinball expert and this is their way of feeling good about themselves.

#4770 4 years ago

@ Who Dey: Yep, agree 100%, haters are going to hate. There’s been two threads already dedicated to critiquing this pin.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion; but I still find it a bit perplexing the need to post on the owners/Club thread to further criticize this game over & above the same bashing as on the other threads.
I’ve owned the LE for a while now and our family still really enjoy it.
It fits so well in our collection and it brings a smile to my face every time I step up to it.

#4771 4 years ago

I have a PF protector on a different game that had one when I bought it and I am not sure I would do that. Game may play different. Not sure if you will get more money on resale down the road for putting a protector in???

Thinking the same thing....

#4772 4 years ago

Your analogy and comparison to IM is spot on!!! Munsters is simply a great game. Tune the other noise out....

#4773 4 years ago

And wise you are...

#4774 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Thinking the same thing....

I was thinking of putting a protector my LE. I’m no stranger to protectors and I’m OK with the way they play. But,yeah, I prefer without.

I decided I was not going to worry about dimples. Luckily, so far, dimples have been minimal.

I’ll keep it clean and waxed and take my chances.

Edit: Some play field items have to come off to install the protector but it would not be difficult to install.

#4775 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I was thinking of putting a protector my LE. I’m no stranger to protectors and I’m OK with the way they play. But,yeah, I prefer without.
I decided I was not going to worry about dimples. Luckily, so far, dimples have been minimal.
I’ll keep it clean and waxed and take my chances.
Edit: Some play field items have to come off to install the protector but it would not be difficult to install.

wondering about access to the lower playfield...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4776 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

wondering about access to the lower playfield...

Set the play field in “up” position. There are 2 or 3 wire ties to cut. 2 or 3 connectors to unplug. Then remove 4 nuts and the lower play field will drop into your hands.

I have not done this yet but it will not be a hard job.

With a protector on you will only be able to access the lower play field by removing it.

#4777 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Your analogy and comparison to IM is spot on!!! Munsters is simply a great game. Tune the other noise out....

Hmmm so what game is MUN most like?

After I played MUN yesterday I got excited and started to read the MUN FC thread. Your post about IM made me remember my IM when I had it and I can see some comparison. I could make it to Jericho but only completed it a few times. For whatever reason my IM played extra mean also. Mean mean mean! It made me a better player though.

My friend who is the operator at the place I went to to play MUN yesterday is a heck of a player and says MUN is a tough game. I got 51 Million on game one and did really well with a lot with free games from my scores in the time I put in. My friend said I did really well though. Next time I could stink it up. That’s pinball and you know how things can go.

I don’t know all the rules, but got an idea and felt like every million was earned with good shots and fun play. I didn’t feel like there were cheap drains though.

Can I ask what game or games is MUN most like? IM? Which I loved, but she was mean to me so I broke up with her, but I miss her?!?!

#4778 4 years ago

Hmmm so what game is MUN most like?
After I played MUN yesterday I got excited and started to read the MUN FC thread. Your post about IM made me remember my IM when I had it and I can see some comparison. I could make it to Jericho but only completed it a few times. For whatever reason my IM played extra mean also. Mean mean mean! It made me a better player though.
My friend who is the operator at the place I went to to play MUN yesterday is a heck of a player and says MUN is a tough game. I got 51 Million on game one and did really well with a lot with free games from my scores in the time I put in. My friend said I did really well though. Next time I could stink it up. That’s pinball and you know how things can go.
I don’t know all the rules, but got an idea and felt like every million was earned with good shots and fun play. I didn’t feel like there were cheap drains though.
Can I ask what game or games is MUN most like? IM? Which I loved, but she was mean to me so I broke up with her, but I miss her?!?!

Think I put in some time back that Munsters reminded me of a modern IM, except with the added brutality of a lower, mb pf.

People used to hate on that game (barren playfield, lack of depth, etc.) yet it always gave me that "1 more game" rush. Figuring it out was easy...doing it consistently was another story all together.

Munsters receives endless bashing in the threads for lack of code and unitargets...the game shots can be brutally fast and unforgiving, but lower minipf allows a break every now and then, depending how long you can last up top. Lower is a game within a game, and is just an amazing add, imho.

Still have my IMVE and TRONLE....Munsters adds a campy twist to straight ahead ass kicking,,,,,keeper.....

#4779 4 years ago

You assholes should be on commission. The last page of this thread has me ready to pull the trigger on one of these machines. Still on the fence pro vs premium though.

#4780 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You assholes should be on commission. The last page of this thread has me ready to pull the trigger on one of these machines. Still on the fence pro vs premium though.

The lower playfield is fun as hell......just saying.... lol

#4781 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Don't blame me.. ...Buy a premium and thank me later....

#4782 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Love our pro!

#4783 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Don't blame me.. ...Buy a premium and thank me later....

He better not blame me either because i haven't once hyped this game up!

#4784 4 years ago

+1

#4785 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Had a Pro, great game. Now have a Premium, greater game

#4786 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

The lower playfield adds a lot and is really fun to shoot!

Still can't get over how solid my premium feels in general construction-wise. Who Dey mentioned it before but this thing is a tank.

#4787 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

The lower playfield adds a lot and is really fun to shoot!
Still can't get over how solid my premium feels in general construction-wise. Who Dey mentioned it before but this thing is a tank.

Look at the bottom of your cab and compare it to your other Stern cabs. Munsters has a plywood bottom and then you got the metal brackets in the corners and there may even be other differences I don’t know. It all makes for a nice solid cabinet though and im glad because pinball machines need that.

#4788 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He better not blame me either because I haven't once hyped this game up!

In the last 30 seconds.........

#4789 4 years ago

So finally had a few friends and family stop by and play with my pro a bit. A friend of my niece, who probably never played pinball before, was playing and the whole thing went dark for midnight madness. (conveniently set for 9pm!) The look on hers and everybody's face was priceless. That intro scene before it starts is perfect.

#4790 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

who-dey - "They thought a “throw back” ruleset would appeal to many and were right. But Munsters is still a relative failure when measured against original expectations and 90% of that is code related".

To me this Stern trend of "throw-back code" (beatles, Munsters, etc.) is yet another way they are cheaping out on literally everything and moving backwards, while JJP and Spooky seem committed to the hobby and flatly building a much better product for relatively the same money. At some point folks will vote with their feet, or JJP and Spooky will have to stoop to Stern level to achieve their profits to compete.

#4791 4 years ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

To me this Stern trend of "throw-back code" (beatles, Munsters, etc.) is yet another way they are cheaping out on literally everything and moving backwards...

What do you mean when you say they are cheaping out and moving backwards?

What you just said says absolutely nothing. Instead of trying to pass off a blanket statement how about getting specific.

#4792 4 years ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

To me this Stern trend of "throw-back code" (beatles, Munsters, etc.) is yet another way they are cheaping out on literally everything and moving backwards, while JJP and Spooky seem committed to the hobby and flatly building a much better product for relatively the same money. At some point folks will vote with their feet, or JJP and Spooky will have to stoop to Stern level to achieve their profits to compete.

This statement is so wrong on so many levels..."better product at relatively the same money"???

Suggest you post this in the POTC pf repair owners thread (mess) , or the general repair thread (equally rough).

Insulting in a club thread and is simply not true, period. Plenty of hate threads out there...jump on in and will be well received....

#4793 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What do you mean when you say they are cheaping out and moving backwards?
What you just said says absolutely nothing. Instead of trying to pass off a blanket statement how about getting specific.

Sorry fellas, just Spike from Sam (so we now have to buy from them for repairs out of warranty vs fix ourselves), overall quality of construction (some runs had serious cab issues) , back-box lighting built into main board, playfield issues starting with GB and continuing to IM, stripped down Pro models, thin code now with no updates in site... I realize some may see this as "innovation" It all just seems thin when compared them to JJP and Spooky today and they have their issues too. It may be what we are seeing is Stern interested in route vs. home, which is not bad for pinball, and certainly keeps them profitable.. I don't "Hate" Stern at all, and have several, just seem them, like a ton of mfg companies getting very China-driven vs. hearty. Cant blame anyone for wanting to make a profit and we all need them in the space.

#4794 4 years ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

Hey if you don’t like MUN that is ok. But stop with the Stern is making JJP and Spooky lower their quality, code and what they want to do. It is just a built in excuse for failure for them. They are kind of doing it on their own which sucks IMHO. I find no joy in saying that like folks seem to find joy in saying Stern sucks.

More on the other companies you mention - man I think that Spooky games just aren’t fun. I like fast, exciting, fun pinball with great themes!! AMH, RZ, and AC fall into those categories? AC is getting better recently, but I wouldn’t say it is great by any means. And I remember when folks were paying $1000+ Over retail for RZ when a game was about to be delivered. Ouch! So how much are Spooky games now? $7000ish with shipping or something? If you or someone else don’t like MUN one could go out and get other Sterns like SW, DP, IMDN, ST, or BM Premium models or get now or .........AC.......months from now?? What’s would you pick? What would others pick?

Put any of those stern games on location and they kill. AC, RZ or AMH on location? Eh not so sure that is a good idea?? That would only work with a certain operator from WI who says he doesn’t do location for the money anyway?? And Charlie - get the friggin games out the door! I was at TPF when he announced AC. TPF 2018. Are they all delivered yet? Having a game come out over a year later will have folks forget and not care about it, not because of pinball ADD either. I had friends sell their AC deposits at a loss. That’s not good. I am only here on this earth like 80 years or so , a year and a half of my life is a long time especially to wait for a toy.

And I just don’t really dig JJP games either and really don’t like their pricing. Again - I like fast, exciting, fun pinball with great themes! JJP has Woz, Hobbit, DI and now Wonka. Any of those work for me? DI is ok, but the theme? Uggggggh! LE’s are low $7k’s now, way off their $9k pricing though. That is a big hit to take to make a statement that you are supporting a company that loves and cares about pinball. The pricing got lowered to $7500 for Wonka, but they have not got it out the door yet. Hope Wonka would be good for me though. $7600 is up there but better. JJP was at $8500-$12500 with POTC compared to sterns $5600-$8800. JJP better have a lot more toys, switches and stuff on the PF for that much more on their pricing. Stern are a lot of bank for me, but JJP game prices?! I ain’t paying $9500 for a pinball game. I can afford it also. But they really fall short on the things I look for in pinball. And Let’s put woz on location - well if you think that will make more money and have less problems than a DP pro be my guest. And WOZ YBR is now $11500 with no monkey. Woz better have good code. Like perfect! And yeah, Jack - games out the door! Don’t announce, take a year to start games out the door and then a few months after announce the next game. You are killing your business!

I did mention a lot about location play - I would love to see how the quality of JJp or Spooky lasts at a barcade. I have seen play counts of sterns not just on PS, like that ST, but from a real operator and they hold up well. Wonder how JJP or spooky would do? For me - Location play is a true test of quality and durability, not sitting in someone’s basement getting hundreds of plays here and there. Stern, love them or hate them, does well in the on location department and brings money for operators and pinball to the people.

Oh Stern has show specials also. Can’t afford $5600? Buy a demo one at $5000 through Marco. CGC is doing some of this also. I applaud them for that.

And code? Well if it is not deep enough then folks should go ahead and beat the low code game then. I have had folks tell me Iron Man has shallow code. Yes true. I asked them if they beat Jericho. Only like 1-2 did. And One person replied “what’s Jericho”. Likely they are not playing pinball and typing too much “lack of code” comments on Pinside or they are in the basement working countless hours fixing an older game they own from back in the day, from a time when games were built with super quality and like tanks.

To each there own though and folks can like what they like and that is fine. Sorry MUN isn’t what you wanted. I say that in a not snarky way. Like I know SW was tough for folks since the movie line is “their thing” going back 40 years of their life. I wanted SW to be like...........!! Stern messed it up! I say that even though I own and like SW. I understand. I get it. We want things to be “our way” in pinball and may have money in hand, but we really just get what a company and their employees deliver. The stakes go up as prices go up also. I could buy and try a game five years ago for $4500. What has happened to pricing?! We wish MUN is like more IMDN or TWD or TZ even but all we got was this MUN. Not for everyone like every pinball that comes out. I like it though.

And sounds like I rant but I respect your opinion. Stern needs to improve and other companies need improvement also.

#4795 4 years ago

I have attention deficit disorder..I will need a few days to get through all that.

#4796 4 years ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

Sorry fellas, just Spike from Sam (so we now have to buy from them for repairs out of warranty vs fix ourselves), overall quality of construction (some runs had serious cab issues) , back-box lighting built into main board, playfield issues starting with GB and continuing to IM, stripped down Pro models, thin code now with no updates in site... I realize some may see this as "innovation" It all just seems thin when compared them to JJP and Spooky today and they have their issues too. It may be what we are seeing is Stern interested in route vs. home, which is not bad for pinball, and certainly keeps them profitable.. I don't "Hate" Stern at all, and have several, just seem them, like a ton of mfg companies getting very China-driven vs. hearty. Cant blame anyone for wanting to make a profit and we all need them in the space.

No apologies needed...

a) Please provide info of JJPPOTC playfield quality vs. Munsters
b) Please provide info regarding reliability of WOZ boards vs. time and $$$ it took to get them right vs. Spike
c) Please provide reliability of JJP mechs vs those supplied on Munsters
d) Please provide why a substantial price hike for a cornerstone game occurred w a key mech removed.

I could go on and on. I'm not a Stern fanboy, nor a JJP basher....have and enjoy many different machines.

Not understanding your intent to jump in this thread w these comments. I don't need you to save me...NEWS FLASH:

a) ALL machines are getting VE'd.
b) ALL companies need to make money

Wrong thread...

#4797 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:Not understanding your intent to jump in this thread w these comments. I don't need you to save me...NEWS FLASH:

I thought the thread was "members only!" too.

#4798 4 years ago

Hey if you don’t like MUN that is ok.

I DO like MUN, at least how it looks and wanted to buy one but also waited to play it. The Black and White premium looked awesome. I came here exactly to see what others were saying about the code and the consensus on all the threads is because this dude Dwight coded it, there will be no code updates. So that's a bummer. Did not mean to "dis" stern and all of their accomplishments or their place in the business and agree with much of what you said. STLE is my favorite game ever created. Just worried about the trend on deemed "throw back" code or thin or whatever we want to call it - ACDC is simple but ingenious for instance and has been updated a ton.

#4799 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

No apologies needed...

Yes there is! again SORRY for my original post of frustration - i deleted it in shame lol
Answers:
a) was referring to GB and IM playfield issues - seems these have been fixed by Stern moving forward, you guys would be better judges than me as I have avoided Spike games because I am worried about fixing them down the road
b) Spike seems solid but what if Stern was no more? There were already Sam boards that couldn't be fixed or obtained in aftermarket - help me here if you could, truly
c)Stern engineers solid mechs for the most part - all have exceptions
d)key mech was expensive and was a problem and they could sell more games due to popularity?

I should have stuck to code research, not realizing this was "member only" was not my intent and I again apologize

a) Not all but most (due to spike to sam conversion) but time will tell on this
b) Yep and we need them healthy like i said above

#4800 4 years ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

Yes there is! again SORRY and deleted original statement of frustration.
a) was referring to GB and IM playfield issues - seems these have been fixed by Stern moving forward, you guys would be better judges than me as I have avoided Spike
b) Spike seems solid but what if Stern was no more? There were already Sam boards that couldn't be fixed or obtained in aftermarket - help me here if you could, truly
c)Stern engineers solid mechs for the most part - all have exceptions
d)key mech was expensive and was a problem and they could sell more games due to popularity?
I should have stuck to code research, not realizing this was "member only" was not my intent and I apologize
a) Not all but most (due to spike to sam conversion) but time will tell on this
b) Yep and we need them healthy like i said above

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/96?hl=gamerrick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.