pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 237.
#4601 4 years ago

So has anyone purchased the side armour for the Pro? Pics please!

#4602 4 years ago

Who-Dey - I agree that the “worst code ever” thread has an unnecessarily inflammatory title and think that OP did the community a disservice by naming it such. Possibly because of that some very good points/posts are/were dismissed. In this particular case I don’t feel sorry for Dwight or Stern at all. They thought a “throw back” ruleset would appeal to many and were right. But Munsters is still a relative failure when measured against original expectations and 90% of that is code related.

One of the goals was to make more of an impact on location play. That hasn’t turned out so well so far. It does seem to interest newbies, but doesn’t keep them coming back (in part because few know/understand the jackpot strategy and in part because they can’t relate to the Munsters). Some locations do ok, some do poorly. I haven’t heard of anywhere where it is a top earner and/or increasing the take over time.

The Munsters could have been a home run with the home buying crowd, but so far it has fallen short because true fans of the series want more theme integration. It’s disappointing when so many of the assets are used in the match sequence. I don’t know many that don’t like the game because of art or layout. The frustration is with the code. Is it ok as it is? Yes, but that’s a very low bar, especially for many home buyers. Munsters code also suffers by comparison to Batman 66 whose owners are probably more inclined to want Munsters. I think it’s unreasonable for anyone to expect Munsters will ever have (or should have had) the level of theme integration that Batman does (that may be the one area I feel bad for Dwight).

I suspect most owners know this but don’t care because they like the game (which is as it should be). But the owners should also be the very people who should care less about any bashing threads. Yet those threads bother them. That is what is perplexing about Munsters. You don’t see that with many other games. Maybe it’s passion. Or secret agreement with some of the complaints. But the hand wringing because some don’t like the game or that one guy created what is seen as a bash thread doesn’t make any sense and puts some owners in the “thou doest protest too much” category.

I am frustrated because I really want the game but am not willing to settle for “ok as it is” at current prices. What is mind boggling is that I know three other people within 5 miles of me that feel the same way.

#4603 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think you are reading way too much into this jfh. I dint think any of us care to the point we are mad or anything like that. We just think its a shame that a few of individuals felt they had the need to actually start a Munsters bash thread and act like it is their job in life to give this game a bad rap and possibly hurt the sales of the game. Everybody is not going to like this game or any other game, and that doesnt offend me in the least. They just need to say what they want to say and shut up about it. Theres no need to keep bitching for what, four months now is it?

Good example of this on the MBr owners thread on how the hate thread can effect a potential purchase. They did what they intended.

Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I'm considering purchasing the MB (limited) but maybe I can save a few bucks and just get the SE? It's odd that they would price them so close, the main aspects that I like more in the LIMITED is obviously the Topper (can be purchased on its own?) and the plasma disk. The rest of the differences aren't important to me.
I also quite like the MUNSTERS (B&W) but most everyone seems to think that game sucks at this point, so I assume MB would also have longer shelf life and resell value.
All opinions welcome!

#4604 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What I can’t understand is why everyone here is concerned about how others like this game? If you like it, that’s all that matters!
Now who’s going to get to MM III first? Anyone notice rule differences there? I can see a level III for every mode including MM coming.

I hope so.. from the beginning only having 2 levels for the characters but a MM III was/is my biggest gripe. The third go through needs its own content, plus I hope they open up the extra ball/Mystery system a little more.

#4605 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

who-dey - I agree that the “worst code ever” thread has an unnecessarily inflammatory title and think that OP did the community a disservice by naming it such. Possibly because of that some very good points/posts are/were dismissed. In this particular case I don’t feel sorry for Dwight or Stern at all. They thought a “throw back” ruleset would appeal to many and were right. But Munsters is still a relative failure when measured against original expectations and 90% of that is code related.
One of the goals was to make more of an impact on location play. That hasn’t turned out so well so far. It does seem to interest newbies, but doesn’t keep them coming back (in part because few know/understand the jackpot strategy and in part because they can’t relate to the Munsters). Some locations do ok, some do poorly. I haven’t heard of anywhere where it is a top earner and/or increasing the take over time.
The Munsters could have been a home run with the home buying crowd, but so far it has fallen short because true fans of the series want more theme integration. It’s disappointing when so many of the assets are used in the match sequence. I don’t know many that don’t like the game because of art or layout. The frustration is with the code. Is it ok as it is? Yes, but that’s a very low bar, especially for many home buyers. Munsters code also suffers by comparison to Batman 66 whose owners are probably more inclined to want Munsters. I think it’s unreasonable for anyone to expect Munsters will ever have (or should have had) the level of theme integration that Batman does (that may be the one area I feel bad for Dwight).
I suspect most owners know this but don’t care because they like the game (which is as it should be). But the owners should also be the very people who should care less about any bashing threads. Yet those threads bother them. That is what is perplexing about Munsters. You don’t see that with many other games. Maybe it’s passion. Or secret agreement with some of the complaints. But the hand wringing because some don’t like the game or that one guy created what is seen as a bash thread doesn’t make any sense and puts some owners in the “thou doest protest too much” category.
I am frustrated because I really want the game but am not willing to settle for “ok as it is” at current prices. What is mind boggling is that I know three other people within 5 miles of me that feel the same way.

You make some good points but i totally understand Munsters not doing good on location because younger people have no interest in the Munsters and most younger people dont even know who they are.

Call me weird but i find this game to be outstanding. Its fun as hell, its very challenging, its gorgous and its a good pin to challenge your friends on because there are no bullshit points in this game at all. The points you get are well earned and they do not come from getting lucky. Its been a well recieved game at my house with people and i am addicted to playing it. Im well past the honeymoon stage also.

#4606 4 years ago

The game is good, with great flow and shots. From a Munster's fan stand point I enjoy the game but it can use quite a bit more show integration with video and cast call outs. From a pinball players stand point, I'd love to see some more modes added as well. This will take this Munster fan from liking the game to overly thrilled with it. We do need a little more then just the rinse and repeat mentality with MM and stacking and I do believe Stern is listening and hearing the suggestions and complaints, a little raven in the clock says there are some good things in the works for this machine. Now take that as you may, I wouldn't get pumped and go out and buy one based on some inside chatter but if you already own one there might be some nice icing coming down the line.

#4607 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’ve played over a hundred games on Munsters and pretty sure I understand the rules. Anyone who buys (or doesn’t buy) a game based on what people say on Pinside isn’t very smart. But it does seem that Munsters owners are far more bothered by what they perceive as negative attacks by others than what you see on other games. That is what I find curious. It’s good that many enjoy the game as it is. Pinball is about fun. There should be no need to defend a game you love and yet Munsters owners seem compelled to do so more than most.
If I end up owning the game, I’ll be glad to tell people why I bought it and like it. But I won’t get defensive with those that don’t.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think you are reading way too much into this jfh. I dint think any of us care to the point we are mad or anything like that. We just think its a shame that a few of individuals felt they had the need to actually start a Munsters bash thread and act like it is their job in life to give this game a bad rap and possibly hurt the sales of the game. Everybody is not going to like this game or any other game, and that doesnt offend me in the least. They just need to say what they want to say and shut up about it. Theres no need to keep bitching for what, four months now is it?
Im not mad even a little bit. I think its unfair and bad for this hobby and Stern which i feel is a good company that i am very thankful is still making pinball machines but im not mad. I think childish it’s more than anything. Theres plenty of games that i think suck horribly bad especially from a particular company, but could you imagine if i was in their threads day after day after day ragging on those games? People would be pissed off and downvoting me and cussing me out, and i would be getting moderated for being a broken record and causing trouble and stuff. I just think its a shame truthfully that Dwight and Stern has to put up with shit like this. I want more code also, who doesn’t especially on a great game like this, but this game is fun as hell and it doesn’t deserve the bad press that it is getting from a few individuals on here. This game is not the total disaster that a few people are trying to make it out to be.

All of what who-dey said. The bash thread did say "Munsters--worst code ever", which you yourself said was hyperbole. And the negative stuff is good clickbait; Negative waves draws the "haters" like honey, or poop, draws flies. And in this case, the way the title is worded has the effect of taking what is merely one man's opinion and presenting it as fact.

A thread that opened with something like, "Munsters needs some code improvement" would have been a statement of one man's opinion. And it would not have gotten much traction.

You don't like a pin? I get that. There are pins I don't like, too. but when someone (not you) keeps harping on what a POS Munsters is, etc. it implies that I made a POS decision. And my opinion is that I am having a great time. To tell me I made a POS decision is a bit insulting. And I have a habit of bulling my way in and proceed to squeeze whoever says my decision is a POS and ask them to qualify their POS statement; And try to explain why they think it is a POS. And in a high percentage of case, the "haters" cannot justify what they say and then I know they are talking opinionated BS.

#4608 4 years ago

I have a set of munsters black and white art blades from tilt graphics if anyone wants one and the lower playfield pinstadiums very cheap as i didnt buy the game.

#4609 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Hi-
What is the thickness of this foam?
1/8 or 1/4”
Thx

It is 1/8" cpr. I got it at Pinbits.com, its called ball dead drop foam. Its good stuff. Ive used it to make balls stick in saucers better, to make balls stick in the scoop on Munsters, my MET kicks the ball into the shooter lane way to hard and i used to soften the blow to the side rail for that. Its not a complete fix for the Munsters scoop but it definitely helps.

#4610 4 years ago

Take your pick! Both of these 3D Flipper Cap sets look amazing on Munsters! Available here on Pinside or at pinbossmods.com
First time ordering? Use the code pinboss10 at checkout for 10% off.

IMG_20190610_110400 (resized).jpgIMG_20190610_110400 (resized).jpgIMG_20190610_110626 (resized).jpgIMG_20190610_110626 (resized).jpg
#4611 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Good example of this on the MBr owners thread on how the hate thread can effect a potential purchase. They did what they intended.

It is their intent for sure...."if I don't like it, then you're an idiot for enjoying it"..nothing new about this.

To jfh point - If anyone is persuaded into buying a game or not because of pinside, they've already made a huge mistake, imho.

No one likes every title, and Munsters has become quite popular to bash. The game doesn't deserve it, and will have a longstanding spot in my lineup.

We all know the BM66 story...ruthless assaults in the threads for almost a year before the code came around. Love my BM66LE, but Munsters shoots better...is what it is. BM66 is way deeper, but sometimes I'm not into those types of long games.

Munsters is a modern day, campy IM for me (have that title too). Figuring it out is easy, accomplishing it another story. Who cares? I've never given it a second thought, and will continue to enjoy it.

Lots and lots of good in this pin that are never brought up much, especially for those that are into the theme. The art is not just good, it's gorgeous!!, the build is one of Stern's best to date, quality wise. Anyway...it's a club thread, and more are joining everyday (new faces, not the same bashers in the other threads).....nothing to see here...

#4612 4 years ago

All of a sudden, the ball gets stuck frequently on the left Eddie orbit about 2/3 way up the lane. Seems to be hitting the wire guide but it has not been bent or damaged at all. Hit that loop hundreds of times before never got stuck once. Anyone else have this issue? Playfield is totally clean and waxed and no debris in the lane, I checked it all out.

#4613 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

But it does seem that Munsters owners are far more bothered by what they perceive as negative attacks by others than what you see on other games. That is what I find curious. It’s good that many enjoy the game as it is. Pinball is about fun. There should be no need to defend a game you love and yet Munsters owners seem compelled to do so more than most.
If I end up owning the game, I’ll be glad to tell people why I bought it and like it. But I won’t get defensive with those that don’t.

Are you serious?

More to the point is why are you constantly in the Munsters owners thread trying to convince us how bad the game is?

#4614 4 years ago

I’m not sure if we are still posting this stuff but ... I was SO excited and had to share. Haha!
Six Supers stacked - hit Kitty three Times - then hit Dragula shot!
It’s about twice what I usually get. Finally a good game. Bam!

B76F4465-5CB5-4F50-9DF7-7405AD377398 (resized).jpegB76F4465-5CB5-4F50-9DF7-7405AD377398 (resized).jpeg
#4615 4 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

I’m not sure if we are still posting this stuff but ... I was SO excited and had to share. Haha!
Six Supers stacked - hit Kitty three Times - then hit Dragula shot!
It’s about twice what I usually get. Finally a good game. Bam![quoted image]

Very nice job and of course we are still posting stuff like that! I was t hinking my 6 super jackpots were like 38 million, cant remember though for sure. It's a lot of fun though to cash them out isnt it?

#4616 4 years ago

Side armor arrived today for my Pro. Fairly straightforward install (about 30 minutes) and looks great. I didn't attach the additional screws under the points on the web, however, it is flat against the cabinet and the resulting holes are not noticeable against the dark background on either side.

IMG_7374 (resized).jpgIMG_7374 (resized).jpgIMG_7376 (resized).jpgIMG_7376 (resized).jpg
#4617 4 years ago

Has anyone replaced the rubber in their Munsters machine with Titan? The kits in their database show 2.5” sling rubber but the manual specifies 2”.... just wondering if it’s a mistake by those who published the kits or if 2.5” is really what should be used. Thanks!

#4618 4 years ago

Well I managed to put up one good personal best score this past weekend. Finally able to cash in on 6 stacked jackpots, made my freaking weekend!

20190608_202204 (resized).jpg20190608_202204 (resized).jpg20190608_202243 (resized).jpg20190608_202243 (resized).jpg20190608_202259 (resized).jpg20190608_202259 (resized).jpg
#4619 4 years ago
Quoted from Cherga:

Has anyone replaced the rubber in their Munsters machine with Titan? The kits in their database show 2.5” sling rubber but the manual specifies 2”.... just wondering if it’s a mistake by those who published the kits or if 2.5” is really what should be used. Thanks!

We put 2" in ours. The Titan kits are from customers, not what Stern put in.

Buy from the Stern rubber sizes. We normally buy a few extra flipper rubbers and a few extra sling rubbers. They are the ones that normally break the most.

Good Luck!

#4620 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Are you serious?
More to the point is why are you constantly in the Munsters owners thread trying to convince us how bad the game is?

Obviously reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit, mate.

#4621 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:Obviously reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit, mate.

Likewise.

#4622 4 years ago

Thanks for making my point.

#4623 4 years ago

Ok guys back to Munsters game details, etc. Keep the debate to the other threads.
Thanks!

#4624 4 years ago
Quoted from Ebirah:

Side armor arrived today for my Pro. Fairly straightforward install (about 30 minutes) and looks great. I didn't attach the additional screws under the points on the web, however, it is flat against the cabinet and the resulting holes are not noticeable against the dark background on either side.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good! What material are they?

#4625 4 years ago

I got a set of black and white art blades and baby pinstadiums if anyone is interested hit me up

baby_pinstadiums_munsters_gallery (resized).jpgbaby_pinstadiums_munsters_gallery (resized).jpg
#4626 4 years ago

I just received my cliff protector kit and before I put them on I wanted to check about the Inlane protectors.I seem to remember reading not to use those because they will cause damage or something from the ball dropping on them.I really can't remember why but someone recommended not using them.can anyone give some insight or remember who posted it? I tried a thread search a general search but didn't find it.

#4627 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I just received my cliff protector kit and before I put them on I wanted to check about the Inlane protectors.I seem to remember reading not to use those because they will cause damage or something from the ball dropping on them.I really can't remember why but someone recommended not using them.can anyone give some insight or remember who posted it? I tried a thread search a general search but didn't find it.

We have those Cliffy lane protectors on every machine we own where the ball drops on the switch. We clean and wax before putting them on. We have never had any issues getting them off and they actually protect the playfield from damage. We love them.

#4628 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We have those Cliffy lane protectors on every machine we own where the ball drops on the switch. We clean and wax before putting them on. We have never had any issues getting them off and they actually protect the playfield from damage. We love them.

Where can you buy this Cliffy protector kit? I'm on Cliffy's website and I see nothing for
Munsters.

THanks

#4629 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Where can you buy this Cliffy protector kit? I'm on Cliffy's website and I see nothing for
Munsters.
THanks

Just email Cliff and he will respond.

#4630 4 years ago
2905B5BA-A9AD-4A49-9BB3-CC46ED2C5124 (resized).jpeg2905B5BA-A9AD-4A49-9BB3-CC46ED2C5124 (resized).jpeg
#4631 4 years ago

In the category "what has been seen cannot be unseen":

I think the shoes of Marilyn on the backglass (pro edition) are way off, like she has orthopedic feet or something.

1F1BDC61-D130-4BE0-BD90-424748368E87 (resized).jpeg1F1BDC61-D130-4BE0-BD90-424748368E87 (resized).jpeg

#4632 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

I think the shoes of Marilyn on the backglass (pro edition) are way off, like she has orthopedic feet or something.
[quoted image]

lol, this is great

#4633 4 years ago

So I upgraded my Pro speakers to the LE ones. Must say it is a significant improvement! The sound is much clearer and with more definition. Always felt that the sound was muffled before and guess I was right. Would say it is the best upgrade of all that I've made so far (shaker, mirror blades, tons of other mods).

#4634 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

[quoted image]

Nice catch !

It is a little easier to see with some more pic in the back ground. OK. The artists was trying to make her have that look of "no confidence" with the dipped shoulders and pigeon toed feet. But both feet look out of place.

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 11.02.57 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-06-12 at 11.02.57 AM (resized).png

#4635 4 years ago

I think a yeast infection might make you stand like that, well girls anyway.

#4636 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Looking good! What material are they?

The material is a black powder coat metal with a protective finish that seems quite durable. As with other Stern armor offerings there is a thin cardboard backing with a silver surface behind the web to highlight the design against the dark cabinet. The effect is a simulated mirror finish that actually works well with the Munsters theme, as it is reminiscent of the aesthetic from the show used in the Koach and Dragula designs.

#4637 4 years ago

No one answered my post about stuck balls in the left Eddie orbit. Is anyone having issues with balls getting stuck there?

#4638 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

No one answered my post about stuck balls in the left Eddie orbit. Is anyone having issues with balls getting stuck there?

Not me.

#4639 4 years ago

Is there a way to turn down the magnet power on Herman? There are times where he is throwing the ball and it has enough force to jump over the wire guide on the right out lane, throwing the ball back into the shooter lane.

#4640 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I'm not having any problems like that either. Can you remove your play field galls and get some sort of pic of the area. I can't think it would be anything too much causing the problem.

#4641 4 years ago
Quoted from BelleHall:

Is there a way to turn down the magnet power on Herman? There are times where he is throwing the ball and it has enough force to jump over the wire guide on the right out lane, throwing the ball back into the shooter lane.

I wish I could turn my magnet up and make it stronger.

#4642 4 years ago

I just had my best game but it should have been far better. I lost one ball because i suck and it shouldn't have happened, i left an extra ball and 7 or 8 super jackpots on the table and still ended up with this! Man i love this game!!!

20190612_235138 (resized).jpg20190612_235138 (resized).jpg
#4643 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Rick i cant imagine what would be causing that to happen. Have you taken the glass off and threw a ball around the loop to see if you can tell why its getting hung up?

#4644 4 years ago

Good score Who-Dey. Man that score would have been easily another 50 Mill higher had you not lost one ball and was able to cash in those SJP's!

I haven't been able to muster up the mental mindest to fire up any of my games the past few days, mentally drained from work. Can't wait for the weekend to decompress and play some pinball

#4645 4 years ago

My Munsters is broken.

It is suffering from OchJS.

Owner can't hit Jack Schidt.

#4646 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

So I upgraded my Pro speakers to the LE ones. Must say it is a significant improvement! The sound is much clearer and with more definition. Always felt that the sound was muffled before and guess I was right. Would say it is the best upgrade of all that I've made so far (shaker, mirror blades, tons of other mods).

Got some pictures to share? Where can one buy them?

#4647 4 years ago

Started a thread for those interested in a serious discussion of code (no game badhing):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-would-you-like-to-see-the-munsters-code-evolve#post-5043902

#4648 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

I am looking into offering this same type of upgrade for Pro or Premium users, or LE owners of other SPIKE 2 games that didn't include the bigger 5 1/4" as an LE upgrade (excluding the actual 5 1/4" speakers...which a person will have to choose and purchase on their own), but at a lower price. This lower price will also be including a SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit. So you can still get all of the needed parts for this upgrade and a Speaker Light Kit at the lowest possible price...and heck, you can just keep the speaker lights unplugged if you don't like them and it will still be costing you less money than the 4" to 5 1/4" speaker upgrade does now.

The target total price including the speaker surrounds in a color / style of your choice, SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit of your choice and speakers should be $145 - $165 + shipping. The current upgrade cost for this is more like $155 and does not include the speaker lighting or have many speaker surround options.

This upgrade package is still in the works and is probably a couple of months away. Details, prices and availability are subject to change. I am just putting this out there as a possible heads up for people interested in making the 4" to 5 1/4" speaker jump...that will improve the game's look as much as its sound.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#4649 4 years ago

This is how mine will look like

Screenshot_20190613-211317 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190613-211317 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190613-211324 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190613-211324 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190613-211336 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190613-211336 (resized).png
#4650 4 years ago
Quoted from Olaa:

This is how mine will look like[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Now put LED strip on the inner circle to light up the speakers !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/93?hl=bellehall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.