IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 237.
#4451 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Thanks for the info! Do I understand correctly that if I buy your product I would still need the speaker plates from Pinballlife?

Yes, if you are going from a 4" to a 5 1/2" speaker....you will need a different speaker plate that is made to accommodate a 5 1/2" speaker.

If you are using one of my Standard or Deluxe SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits.....you would NOT need the speaker gaskets or spacers that I also listed above, as my Speaker Light Kit frames add the 1/2" of spacer needed that the gaskets and spacers were allowing, if my light kits were not used. It was just my way of saying...."If you are interested in one of my Speaker Light Kits with this 4" to 5 1/2" upgrade....no need to spend the $30 on the gaskets and spacers when they won't be needed if my Speaker Light Kit is used".

As I stated, I am looking into offering a 5 1/2" speaker plate option, but I haven't decided on what I would like to do as far as that goes and I know that, in any case, would be months away.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#4452 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Yes, if you are going from a 4" to a 5 1/2" speaker....you will need a different speaker plate that is made to accommodate a 5 1/2" speaker.
If you are using one of my Standard or Deluxe SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits.....you would NOT need the speaker gaskets or spacers that I also listed above, as my Speaker Light Kit frames add the 1/2" of spacer needed that the gaskets and spacers were allowing, if my light kits were not used. It was just my way of saying...."If you are interested in one of my Speaker Light Kits with this 4" to 5 1/2" upgrade....no need to spend the $30 on the gaskets and spacers when they won't be needed if my Speaker Light Kit is used".
As I stated, I am looking into offering a 5 1/2" speaker plate option, but I haven't decided on what I would like to do as far as that goes and I know that, in any case, would be months away.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Great, ordering from overseas, that's why I wanna be sure (as shipping, custom fees and 25% taxes on total cost are added).

#4453 4 years ago

Need!

IMG_5259 (resized).PNGIMG_5259 (resized).PNG
#4454 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Need![quoted image]

Thats pretty cool but thats about 725.00 dollars more than im willing to pay for one.

#4455 4 years ago

Hey gang! Finally got a few quick MODs in last weekend. B/W art blades, Mezel MODs lamp post (painted black) and MOD-Couple Raven clock (they customized it in gray-scale for me).

3C77DBA4-BE14-416D-ABF6-15E39DF1E5CA (resized).jpeg3C77DBA4-BE14-416D-ABF6-15E39DF1E5CA (resized).jpeg0F910933-4275-443A-8A66-19E88E64D15A (resized).jpeg0F910933-4275-443A-8A66-19E88E64D15A (resized).jpeg874CFD8E-6FA6-4469-A3F5-BC90866FD28D (resized).jpeg874CFD8E-6FA6-4469-A3F5-BC90866FD28D (resized).jpegE4CDE0D1-D728-4302-8FBA-ED8A09A37A29 (resized).jpegE4CDE0D1-D728-4302-8FBA-ED8A09A37A29 (resized).jpegF0EEB86F-B449-4C02-991A-D83B6E6CBDE7 (resized).jpegF0EEB86F-B449-4C02-991A-D83B6E6CBDE7 (resized).jpeg

#4456 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Hey you little Munster's go here to enter to possibly win some pinblades tonight for your machine.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pingraffix-invisible-giveaway-

update:

Hey Guys,
The next Prize has not be announced yet. So, if you have commented after post #116 till this point you aren't "IN" yet ! LOL I don't know what giveaway we raffling off yet!! I will update as soon as we know! Thanks so much for the enthusiasm!

herman-munster-gif-7.gifherman-munster-gif-7.gif

#4457 4 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Hey gang! Finally got a few quick MODs in last weekend. B/W art blades, Mezel MODs lamp post (painted black) and MOD-Couple Raven clock (they customized it in gray-scale for me).

I love the look of the art blades with the wall paper and family portraits. Beautiful!

#4458 4 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

looks good!

#4459 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Added some extra's, green flipper rubbers, a bigger sub and custom apron cards. And a sheet of clear glass (non mirroring).
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi HarrieD where did you get the custom apron cards from please?

Thanks

#4460 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

This is what Stern sent me for the Herman fix.
[quoted image]

cottonm4 - What email address do we need to use to get a response / replacement parts from Stern please?

Reading through all the posts seems 3 things are a problem, or are there more?

1. Herman plastic
2. Lower play field wireform
3. Switch from bottom of lab scoop

Thanks

#4461 4 years ago
Quoted from ykes:

cottonm4 - What email address do we need to use to get a response / replacement parts from Stern please?
Reading through all the posts seems 3 things are a problem, or are there more?
1. Herman plastic
2. Lower play field wireform
3. Switch from bottom of lab scoop
Thanks

Go here. Fill out the info. Click on "Subject" and scroll down to tech support and warranties. In the message, be sure to introduce yourself and tell them which model and the serial number of the pin you have. If you have an LE tell them the collector number: I am #380 of 600. Tell them if you bought it new or used.

https://sternpinball.com/support/contact-us/

#4462 4 years ago

Just got this game (first pin ever) and don't know what I should be shooting for? It's so fun.. I was playing my little 13 year old cousin and he got a 9million+ score. Are we doing good ? lol

Thank you in advance!!

61674310_636984466766289_1158506568409415680_n (resized).jpg61674310_636984466766289_1158506568409415680_n (resized).jpg
#4463 4 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

Just got this game (first pin ever) and don't know what I should be shooting for? It's so fun.. I was playing my little 13 year old cousin and he got a 9million+ score. Are we doing good ? lol
Thank you in advance!![quoted image]

Have seen scores range up to 150 million+. My best after 3 weeks of daily play is 103 million, low compared to some. But all start at zero, lol. It's a super fun pin, enjoy beating the high score on your machine and getting better!!

#4464 4 years ago

Thank you in advance!![quoted image]

Congrats!!! super fun pin...Just having a 13 year old enjoying the pin is a win, regardless of score...

Think I'm living in the 40-50 million average, and have broken 100m a few time...Stack those jackpots!!!

#4465 4 years ago

If you're having fun then you're doing good

#4466 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

Have seen scores range up to 150 million+. My best after 3 weeks of daily play is 103 million, low compared to some. But all start at zero, lol. It's a super fun pin, enjoy beating the high score on your machine and getting better!!

Wow! Ok ! I definitely need some work then lol will keep you all posted!!! The lower level pin is fun too I do think I need a step stool to see it though lol

#4467 4 years ago

Wow! Ok ! I definitely need some work then lol will keep you all posted!!! The lower level pin is fun too I do think I need a step stool to see it though lol

Set the power of the lower playfield flippers to soft, much better control and more enjoyable that way

#4468 4 years ago

Set the power of the lower playfield flippers to soft, much better control and more enjoyable that way

Oh thank you! Did not know that!

#4469 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Go here. Fill out the info. Click on "Subject" and scroll down to tech support and warranties. In the message, be sure to introduce yourself and tell them which model and the serial number of the pin you have. If you have an LE tell them the collector number: I am #380 of 600. Tell them if you bought it new or used.
https://sternpinball.com/support/contact-us/

Thank you cottonm4

#4470 4 years ago

We are happy to announce that Titan Tiny Flipper is now available in limited colors. These are the tiny flipper rubber for Munsters, Shrek and Family Guy mini playfield flippers. They are available at titanpinball.com on the Titan Competition Silicone Rings page in the "Ring Size" dropdown box, 6th item from the top. We have Purple, Blue and Translucent and in a few weeks we will also have Red, Green and Glow.

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#4471 4 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

We are happy to announce that Titan Tiny Flipper is now available in limited colors. These are the tiny flipper rubber for Munsters, Shrek and Family Guy mini playfield flippers. They are available at titanpinball.com on the Titan Competition Silicone Rings page in the "Ring Size" dropdown box, 6th item from the top. We have Purple, Blue and Translucent and in a few weeks we will also have Red, Green and Glow.
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52[quoted image]

BAMM!!!...Time for an order...thanks!!!

#4472 4 years ago

I was hoping to add the side rails and topper prior to posting, but it seems both are still in production. In March I ordered a Munsters Pro NIB from Curly at Little Shop of Games here in Central Florida. I’ve been a long-time pin enthusiast but had never committed to purchasing a game of my own, and Curly’s professionalism, knowledge, and sense of humor, made for a memorable unboxing experience. Pinball locations in Florida are limited to a few that are a considerable commute, and I therefore don’t get to play as much as I would like. I am admittedly a novice player, so my review is from that perspective.

Theme & Art
As a kid growing up in Southern California with two working parents, I have fond memories of watching re-runs of The Munsters on a small black and white tv. The show was campy fun set against the creepy ambience established by the Universal monster movies. Christopher Franchi’s art package is undeniably my favorite, and his talents elevated this pin to an aesthetic that sets the bar for future titles.

Shots & Layout
I always knew that when I purchased my first pin it would be designed by John Borg. He is an icon in the industry and Munsters was a long-time passion project for him. The game shoots superbly, as the staircase, ultra-fast orbit, Marilyn’s 180 degree ramp, scoop down to Grandpa’s Lab, and challenging Kitty shot, all feel smooth and very satisfying to hit.

Rules & Coding
I know this is where Munsters gets some bad press, but as Dwight reiterated at TPF, George Gomez specifically instructed that he create coding that would appeal to the new or average player, a departure from the deep ruleset of his previous work. The coding is perfect for my current skill set as stacking super jackpots, boosting Raven during multiball, hitting Kitty to create bonus multipliers, and completing characters to start Munster Madness, are all obtainable and enjoyable objectives.

Toys, Lights & Sound
Borg and team definitely brought the world of The Munsters to the playfield, from the Herman sculpt, to the staircase ramp to reveal Spot lurking beneath, to the Dragula race into the orbit. The single drop targets are certainly easier shots, however, Borg confirmed during the TPF panel that it was an intentional design decision that allowed average players to complete modes, and for financial resources to be redirected to other mechs such as Spot. The light show throughout the game is excellent, and the color scheme complements Franchi’s palette. Jerry Thompson created the perfect era and show-appropriate music track and sound fx accompaniment, and I smile every time I hit the orbit and hear the iconic wolf howl from the show.

What my Munsters Pro represents to me is my first experience with actually learning the game of pinball. Over the past several months I have been practicing the techniques Jack Danger demonstrates on tutorials and am now feeling more confident with trapping up the ball to pick a shot, performing a post pass or drop catch, and handling the chaos of multiball effectively. I also am comfortable working with the playfield, and highly recommend the Pinball Universe interior game blade protectors available through Pinball Life. Mods I have added include:
• black leg bolts (Marco) and black nylon leg protectors (Pinball Life)
• black heavy leg-levelers, black silicone casters (Pinball Life) and black oxide nuts (Planetary Pinball)
• art blades (Stern)
• staircase railings and bat (Mezel)
• green LED flipper buttons (Pinball Life)
• blue slingshot and return lane protectors (ULEK)
• 6/32 and 8/32 clear Lexan ¾ washers and black oxide stop nuts on slings (Marco)

Thanks to all the Pinsiders and podcasters who continue to commit time and energy to keeping this awesome hobby engaging and rewarding, and I look forward to meeting many of you at Expo in October!

Craig

curlyNIB (resized).JPGcurlyNIB (resized).JPGcurly (resized).JPGcurly (resized).JPGlegbolts (resized).JPGlegbolts (resized).JPGlegbase (resized).JPGlegbase (resized).JPGpuprotectors (resized).JPGpuprotectors (resized).JPGleftsling (resized).JPGleftsling (resized).JPGrightsling (resized).JPGrightsling (resized).JPGstaircase (resized).JPGstaircase (resized).JPGbat (resized).JPGbat (resized).JPGmachine (resized).JPGmachine (resized).JPG
#4473 4 years ago

Behavior issues with Grandpa's Lab..........

The last few games I have been noticing some different behavior with Grandpa's Lab. I don't know if it is normal and I need opinions and a comparing of notes, please.

1) Sometimes, Grandpa's Lab will light up an only one of the small white "Lite Machine" lights will be lit. This does not happen often.

2) Sometimes when in Grandp's Lab I will make the ramps wich knocks out the lights and hit the lit up lightning bolt but the 4 arrow lights do not light up and it seems like a wasted trip to the basement since I cannot get a Grandpa Jackpot going.

Is anybody else experiencing behavior like this? Is there some mode where these behaviors are normal? Or do I have some tech problems coming on?

Thanks in advance.

#4474 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The last few games I have been noticing some different behavior with Grandpa's Lab. I don't know if it is normal and I need opinions and a comparing of notes, please.
1) Sometimes, Grandpa's Lab will light up an only one of the small white "Lite Machine" lights will be lit. This does not happen often.
2) Sometimes when in Grandp's Lab I will make the ramps wich knocks out the lights and hit the lit up lightning bolt but the 4 arrow lights do not light up and it seems like a wasted trip to the basement since I cannot get a Grandpa Jackpot going.
Is anybody else experiencing behavior like this? Is there some mode where these behaviors are normal? Or do I have some tech problems coming on?
Thanks in advance.

I think thats normal Cotton and as far as hitting the machine, sometimes the ball doesnt hit it hard enough to register. There are also times that it doesn't light the other shots also now that i think about it so i think you are just fine buddy.

#4475 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Thanks in advance.

I noticed those issues also. Figured it was just me not yet knowing all the nuances of the game...will continue to play and learn!

#4476 4 years ago

Hot FKN Damn!

171 million !!! I don't know if I am getting better or just got lucky. Doesn't matter. All I know is that the play got wild and intense. And I suppose a little out of control (Bowen is someone I aspire to be, but not just yet ) It was a blast ! I see new light shows and hear new sounds. It is a righteous pinball machine.

I think I may take it off of free play and force myself to feed it real money. At the rate I'm goin' I'll have it paid off in 6 months !

IMG_1166 (resized).JPGIMG_1166 (resized).JPG

#4477 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Hot FKN Damn!
171 million !!! I don't know if I am getting better or just got lucky. Doesn't matter. All I know is that the play got wild and intense. And I suppose a little out of control (Bowen is someone I aspire to be, but not just yet ) It was a blast ! I see new light shows and hear new sounds. It is a righteous pinball machine.
I think I may take it off of free play and force myself to feed it real money. At the rate I'm goin' I'll have it paid off in 6 months !
[quoted image]

Well done! Got my first score over 140 million last night and had a blast too.

#4478 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Hot FKN Damn!
[quoted image]

Nice score Cotton! You blew it up buddy!

#4479 4 years ago

Question: Is it just me or does everyone yell at their machine while playing? lol I find myself screaming Come onnnnnnn! WTFfffff! For Eff's SAKE! Constantly !!! Especially because I don't know exactly how to play the game yet, and it surprises me every single time I have to go to the lower level pin and I am never ready and geeZe I really need to buy a step stool this week because I can hardly see it LOL

STEPSTOOL (resized).pngSTEPSTOOL (resized).png
#4480 4 years ago

Is it just me or does everyone yell at their machine while playing? lol I find myself screaming Come onnnnnnn! WTFfffff! For Eff's SAKE! Constantly !!!

Pending what is said during those rage fits, in your case I think it's a NY thing

#4481 4 years ago

Question: Is it just me or does everyone yell at their machine while playing? lol I find myself screaming Come onnnnnnn! WTFfffff! For Eff's SAKE! Constantly !!! Especially because I don't know exactly how to play the game yet, and it surprises me every single time I have to go to the lower level pin and I am never ready and geeZe I really need to buy a step stool this week because I can hardly see it LOL[quoted image]

Thats a pretty funny pic. It is hard to see the lower playfield, you really gotta lean over the glass and look at it unless your over 6' tall maybe.

#4482 4 years ago

Question: Is it just me or does everyone yell at their machine while playing? lol I find myself screaming Come onnnnnnn! WTFfffff! For Eff's SAKE! Constantly !!! Especially because I don't know exactly how to play the game yet, and it surprises me every single time I have to go to the lower level pin and I am never ready and geeZe I really need to buy a step stool this week because I can hardly see it LOL[quoted image]

It brings out my " secondary vocabulary" for sure...does help me to stare straight down at the lower pf.....crazy fun....wait until you hit MM..insanity!!! (funny pic, btw)

#4483 4 years ago

Pending what is said during those rage fits, in your case I think it's a NY thing

DeathHimself ...just caught the new avatar (I'm slow)....nice!!!

#4484 4 years ago

I try not to as it is a waste of energy and concentration. But when I lose a killer ball due to my stupidity I can let it rip. I'm not adverse to profanity but with Munsters I find I am more apt to yell out with "happy" profanity when I make a good shot and get a good ball going.

You can say SOB in a number of ways. There is the SOB when you walk out to your car and see you have a flat tire. Then there is the SOB when you discover your spare is also flat. The 2nd SOB will be distinctly different from the first SOB.

And there is the happy SOB you yell out when you have $100.00 on the football game and your quarterback connects with a forward pass and your team gets a touchdown. Same words; Different phrasing.

Same thing with Oh! Hell Yes ! I'm digging on it. As opposed to Hell No ! Ain't gonna happen !

Oh shit! and No shit have many variations.

Oh Shit ! I just won the lottery! No shit? ! Are you gonna share some with me, good buddy? Really? No shit?!

and

Oh shit. I just dropped my keys into the storm drain. No shit? I sure feel sorry for you, dude. No shit, man. I really feel for you.

Try to focus on the happy profanity when you are playing

With the lower play field, I focus in 100% and try to work on improving my shots. Either you are learning how to get good backflips or trying to catch the ball with the very tip of the flipper.

Get a one-step step stool and you can hop on when you are going into the basement. You can see it coming. As soon as you hit that lit scoop step up on the stool and be ready because the next move is to the basement.

#4485 4 years ago

Let's goooo

1559610031484-111314305 (resized).jpg1559610031484-111314305 (resized).jpg
#4486 4 years ago

I don't yell at my games or tables but will definitely say "you've got to be kidding me..." which makes me feel really silly when Munsters says the exact same thing

#4487 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I try not to as it is a waste of energy and concentration. But when I lose a killer ball due to my stupidity I can let it rip. I'm not adverse to profanity but with Munsters I find I am more apt to yell out with "happy" profanity when I make a good shot and get a good ball going.
You can say SOB in a number of ways. There is the SOB when you walk out to your car and see you have a flat tire. Then there is the SOB when you discover your spare is also flat. The 2nd SOB will be distinctly different from the first SOB.
And there is the happy SOB you yell out when you have $100.00 on the football game and your quarterback connects with a forward pass and your team gets a touchdown. Same words; Different phrasing.
Same thing with Oh! Hell Yes ! I'm digging on it. As opposed to Hell No ! Ain't gonna happen !
Oh shit! and No shit have many variations.
Oh Shit ! I just won the lottery! No shit? ! Are you gonna share some with me, good buddy? Really? No shit?!
and
Oh shit. I just dropped my keys into the storm drain. No shit? I sure feel sorry for you, dude. No shit, man. I really feel for you.
Try to focus on the happy profanity when you are playing
With the lower play field, I focus in 100% and try to work on improving my shots. Either you are learning how to get good backflips or trying to catch the ball with the very tip of the flipper.
Get a one-step step stool and you can hop on when you are going into the basement. You can see it coming. As soon as you hit that lit scoop step up on the stool and be ready because the next move is to the basement.

@cottonm4 Yes!!!! You just explained it perfectly. I love this explanation..You are awesome!!!! and Yes, yes it's all happy profanity! Always be happy playing !

Going to the basement has so many meanings on this forum LOLOL. And at first I thought you meant like my actual basement, but re-read it again and realized it was for the "lower pin" I keep not being able to see lol
And Gosh...You are giving me too many steps at once.. as I am like Bambi when it was just born. I am very awkward playing...I dont have a groove yet, I can't even press the middle button when its lit because it makes me lose concentration LOL Also tie in a 13 year old yelling at me...telling me that I suck so bad... and that was just after my first day of playing. hahahaha
Its so fun though. Good times good times haha

#4488 4 years ago

@cottonm4 Yes!!!! You just explained it perfectly. I love this explanation..You are awesome!!!! and Yes, yes it's all happy profanity! Always be happy playing !
Going to the basement has so many meanings on this forum LOLOL. And at first I thought you meant like my actual basement, but re-read it again and realized it was for the "lower pin" I keep not being able to see lol
And Gosh...You are giving me too many steps at once.. as I am like Bambi when it was just born. I am very awkward playing...I dont have a groove yet, I can't even press the middle button when its lit because it makes me lose concentration LOL Also tie in a 13 year old yelling at me...telling me that I suck so bad... and that was just after my first day of playing. hahahaha
Its so fun though. Good times good times haha

Game is fun for sure but it can be pretty frustrating also at times. I haven't got to Munster Madness in a good while now and its totally pissing me the F off!

#4489 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Game is fun for sure but it can be pretty frustrating also at times. I haven't got to Munster Madness in a good while now and its totally pissing me the F off!

Finally got back there last night, and stuck w it to play Midnight Madness as well....

In truth, this one doesn't frustrate me too much...way fun to play...generally just utter under my breath and go for the power switch if it's being brutal.

#4490 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have missed on a couple of Munster Madness because I could not light up Grandpa's Machine. EVerything else was ready, but Grandpa's shrunken balls had minds of their own

#4491 4 years ago

pinupgirl1975 I like to think of this game as expanding how I can string together a host of foul words (to myself) in ways that makes me laugh at the end of the game for just how brutal this game can be at times, you are not alone trust me. I've been playing pinball a long time and of all the games I've owned and or played Munsters presents itself as fun, challenging, rewarding, frustrating, a real work of art, and most of all keeps me coming back for more. When I reach a point of utter frustration I do what MK6PIN does, I hit the power switch and shut it down, then utter to myself, take that Mr. Munster

#4492 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

pinupgirl1975 I like to think of this game as expanding how I can string together a host of foul words (to myself) in ways that makes me laugh at the end of the game for just how brutal this game can be at times, you are not alone trust me. I've been playing pinball a long time and of all the games I've owned and or played Munsters presents itself as fun, challenging, rewarding, frustrating, a real work of art, and most of all keeps me coming back for more. When I reach a point of utter frustration I do what MK6PIN does, I hit the power switch and shut it down, then utter to myself, take that Mr. Munster

1956PINHEAD It is presenting itself a bit challenging for me but, I really am enjoying it. I am hoping to beat tpir score by the end of the week LOL haha

#4494 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have missed on a couple of Munster Madness because I could not light up Grandpa's Machine. EVerything else was ready, but Grandpa's shrunken balls had minds of their own

Mine is Spot.... I have everything but.... and then SDTM....or the dang right side... I think I want to try some slightly larger bumpers on those right side posts.....

#4495 4 years ago

I would like to see these on a LE. They go over the original ones? Destroy them..??

#4496 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I would like to see these on a LE. They go over the original ones? Destroy them..??

They go over the existing one. I don't know if the original ones will get damaged if you were to try to remove them.

#4497 4 years ago

Joined the club. The power blades I installed I really love and they bring a nice addition to the game.

#4498 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

They go over the existing one. I don't know if the original ones will get damaged if you were to try to remove them.

Do you think they would damage the originals? Would like to keep game intact while adding mods etc. They look cool as hell!
Or maybe I can order a set of originals and stash away...

#4499 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

You always run a risk of damaging the artwork underneath, and also trying to take them off.

#4500 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

IMO, you would be better off to sell your LE and get a color Premium it for want to add those.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/90?hl=gamerrick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.