pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 237.
#351 5 years ago

Thanks for your input guys. I consider myself to be a decent player but aspire to be better as I'm sure we all do. That said the lower play field on the premium is interesting in that I see that being another piece of the game that challenges the player, but also like the art on the Pro as well. I watched the feed from Stern again last night with the crew playing the premium, the game play looks fun with the lower playfield. I wasn't aware that the lower mini playfield could be disabled, how would that affect the modes of the game?

#352 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

The Black and White on the Premium is different. I am betting in person it looks good. Probably doesn't translate fully in photos.

Absolutely true. Didn’t really like it in the photos. Loved it in person.

#353 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

I wasn't aware that the lower mini playfield could be disabled, how would that affect the modes of the game?

It just uses the Pro rules for Grandpa’s basement.

#354 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:It just uses the Pro rules for Grandpa’s basement.

Ah, good to know, makes sense. I have never bought a NIB game before seeing one in person, but I really like the black and white look of the premium as well. Seeing how you have seen it in person and like it, and also reviewing all the games you have touched I think in this instance I could pull the trigger on buying the premium without having seen one yet. Thanks again for the feedback.

#355 5 years ago

So it looks like I'm waiting until February for mine. My distributor thought I wanted to play it first before I decided to order, which was my communication error. I own that. Next batch will be here in 2-3 weeks. Gonna have to drop dollars out in the wild for now.

#356 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Ah, good to know, makes sense. I have never bought a NIB game before seeing one in person, but I really like the black and white look of the premium as well. Seeing how you have seen it in person and like it, and also reviewing all the games you have touched I think in this instance I could pull the trigger on buying the premium without having seen one yet. Thanks again for the feedback.

I really don’t recommend that anyone buy a NIB game unless they have seen it in person. I understand why that might be the case when an LE is involved, but time isn’t (or shouldn’t be) a consideration in buying a Premium or a Pro for private use. I’ve bought a number of new games over the years, but never sight unseen.

(That said, if I buy one, it’s probably going to be a Premium, especially since my wife likes the art package).

#357 5 years ago

New 0.91.0 code works great!
A lot of small changes, all for the better. Did not have time to play a lot but the new Midnight Mode will be very interesting

IMG_0378 (resized).jpegIMG_0378 (resized).jpeg

IMG_0383 (resized).jpegIMG_0383 (resized).jpegIMG_0380 (resized).jpegIMG_0380 (resized).jpeg
#358 5 years ago

Looking forward to playing some 'Midnight Madness' mode. It's been a while...

#359 5 years ago

I'm guessing the secret mania mode is like Lyman's lament where you need to do something a absurd amount of times or u can put in a flipper code.

#360 5 years ago

Just got a chance to put 20 plays on a pro at a local barcade, and it is Fing Awesome. I love everything about it, the theme, the Animations, the music, that killer left ramp, call outs are great, Skill shot is good, I like the spot bash toy, I am totally fine with the Lilly bar, it's a bad ass game.

Got to Munster madness, got some flow going with the ramps, It's a fun game and will buy it for sure.

Munsters (resized).jpgMunsters (resized).jpg

#361 5 years ago
Quoted from Scrappy01:

Just got a chance to put 20 plays on a pro at a local barcade, and it is Fing Awesome. I love everything about it, the theme, the Animations, the music, that killer left ramp, call outs are great, Skill shot is good, I like the spot bash toy, I am totally fine with the Lilly bar, it's a bad ass game.
Got to Munster madness, It's a fun game and would buy it for sure.
[quoted image]

Sweet.. cant wait for mine to arrive

#362 5 years ago
Quoted from Scrappy01:

Got to Munster madness, It's a fun game and would buy it for sure.
[quoted image]

great to hear!!!...officially dying for my LE now....

#363 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

great to hear!!!...officially dying for my LE now....

This.Really getting excited for mine two great reviews in 30 min that’s what I am talking about.

#364 5 years ago

Did they say February for LE's, or am I just hopeful? Haven't called my distro yet....just curious if anyone else has...

#365 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Did they say February for LE's, or am I just hopeful? Haven't called my distro yet....just curious if anyone else has...

Yes they start on the line Monday

#366 5 years ago

Fantastic to hear some really positive reviews. Just what the doctor ordered lol.
I absolutely love this theme and I can’t wait to be playing my LE (hopefully in the next month).
Looking forward to seeing more of these unboxings.

#367 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Fantastic to hear some really positive reviews. Just what the doctor ordered lol.
I absolutely love this theme and I can’t wait to be playing my LE (hopefully in the next month).
Looking forward to seeing more of these unboxings.

I agree and i was a little worried that this game wasn’t going to be that good after listening to what some people were saying. All of my fears have been put to rest after playing it tonight. I absolutely LOVE this game! Its easy and simple and a little light on code but its just fun as hell to play, and holy sh*t is it gorgeous!

#368 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Early locked in orders were getting dates of between 1st-2nd week of February delivery dates. Hopefully a few trickle out.

#369 5 years ago

Who-Dey where did you play it. I’m not too far from you and am wanting to put some time on it.

#370 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

who-dey where did you play it. I’m not too far from you and am wanting to put some time on it.

Arcade Legacy Bar Edition on Spring Grove Ave. in Cincinnati. Great place and a bunch of good people there!

#371 5 years ago

Munsters Pro received safe and sound.

It was -8° when I woke up this morning, but when it was dropped off it was a balmy 3°.

Now, just have to unbox and bring it up to room temperature before the fun begins!

20190131_110047 (resized).jpg20190131_110047 (resized).jpg
#372 5 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

It was -8° when I woke up this morning, but when it was dropped off it was a balmy 3°.
Now, just have to unbox and bring it up to room temperature before the fun begins!
[quoted image]

CONGRATS! How long are u going to wait before u crank it up?

#373 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Very nice! Still waiting for the call on mine.

#374 5 years ago

Can I assume that I can download code to a Mac desktop? And how large of a scan disc should I use ?

#375 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

CONGRATS! How long are u going to wait before u crank it up?

I'll probably be plunging the first ball around 2pm EST.

We're pretty excited, it's our first ever NIB.

#376 5 years ago

Congrats ,Who was your dist. you bought from?

#377 5 years ago

Ok then we expect a review around 2:15 or so!

No really though we do expect one sometime tonight. You are going to love this game!

#378 5 years ago

When you unboxed your pro make sure your flippers boots are tight. Mine started moving after about 10 games. I also updated the code after a few games as well and it seem to fix a few bugs. It is definitely a great game and fits perfect in my game room with my other pins.

#379 5 years ago

Kickback Pinball Cafe in Pittsburgh has its Munsters now! www.kickbackpgh.com

muns (resized).jpgmuns (resized).jpg
#380 5 years ago

Can someone who has gotten their game post the rubber chart from the manual?

#381 5 years ago
Quoted from jrio101:

Can someone who has gotten their game post the rubber chart from the manual?

Go to the Stern website, view the Munsters game, and view the online pdf of the manual

#382 5 years ago

I’m in the Musters Club now. Just got my Munsters Pro.
We are setting the Game up now.
I have read that the angel Stern will have us 6.5 angel.
What angel of the game are you all preferred.
It’s not my first NIB pinball game, but I was wounding about what you all do when you get a NIB Pinball game home...
Best Regards Ylva

F54A775B-93E0-49C5-A27C-B9840561CE21 (resized).jpegF54A775B-93E0-49C5-A27C-B9840561CE21 (resized).jpeg
#383 5 years ago

I got to Munster Madness for the first time last night. Super cool mode with a fantastic light show!

AA70DF2E-B707-4D7D-AD56-B4F5C58914D0 (resized).jpegAA70DF2E-B707-4D7D-AD56-B4F5C58914D0 (resized).jpeg
#384 5 years ago

We were going back-and-forth last night and scores. It was a great time

Quoted from sublime90803:

I got to Munster Madness for the first time last night. Super cool mode with a fantastic light show!
[quoted image]

#385 5 years ago
Quoted from circuscinema:

It’s not my first NIB pinball game, but I was wounding about what you all do when you get a NIB Pinball game home...
Best Regards Ylva
[quoted image]

Let is sit and come up to room temperature for a while before plugging it in and turning it on!

#386 5 years ago

Side note, does anyone know where I can get this Stern pinball image in green in a high res version somewhere?

D6FCDD58-59F5-4A72-A4A6-FECAACD08694 (resized).jpegD6FCDD58-59F5-4A72-A4A6-FECAACD08694 (resized).jpeg

#387 5 years ago

sublime90803 Is that Pro on location out here someplace or at someone's house?

#388 5 years ago

It's at a home.

#389 5 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Congrats ,Who was your dist. you bought from?

Zach at Flip N Out Pinball. He was awesome to deal with.

#390 5 years ago
20190131_150523 (resized).jpg20190131_150523 (resized).jpg
#391 5 years ago

Best Regards Ylva
[quoted image]

Congratulations! What's the second game - another Munsters?! (I can't read the box)

I typically set up my Stern games at a 6.5 degree angle (or so) and then adjust the slope up or down depending on how it plays. All part of the inevitable fine tuning/fixing process of dialing in a NIB game.

#392 5 years ago

I have a pro installed 2 weeks ago... i was disappointed the first day. I have well read tje rules, and now i love all on this pinball : flow is fantastic, ramps are very great, sometimes the pinball become completely crazy and your score increase really quick. You must push the zap button but you cant because you dont want to loose the balls....

This pinball is great because i had none like this... no deep rules, just fun, fun, flow, stress !!

Dont be worry about your purchase, it is just a very very good machine !

Yannick

#393 5 years ago

What's with all the two game deliveries?! Is Stern running a buy 1: get 1 free promotion that I'm not aware of?

#394 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

What's with all the two game deliveries?! Is Stern running a buy 1: get 1 free promotion that I'm not aware of?

I think the coupon expired 1/30/19

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Wow congrats you don’t mess around! With #97 and #99 makes you wonder where in the world they sibling #98 landed. Congrats.

#397 5 years ago

Best Regards Ylva
[quoted image]

I find around 7.0 to be best ...

#398 5 years ago

Munsters has landed in cali big thanks to jj at game exchange Colorado

0C005813-2074-4601-AF84-5DC7CA34B94C (resized).jpeg0C005813-2074-4601-AF84-5DC7CA34B94C (resized).jpeg47F8F24D-6C45-48FF-847B-6AF1228F62B5 (resized).jpeg47F8F24D-6C45-48FF-847B-6AF1228F62B5 (resized).jpeg

#399 5 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Munsters has landed in cali big thanks to jj at game exchange Colorado
[quoted image][quoted image]

Man its so beautiful and vibrant

#400 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Man its so beautiful and vibrant

Even better in person and it has a nice light show also.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/8?hl=wfumed2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.