pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 237.
#4401 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think we are all a little crazy or we wouldn't be in this crazy hobby that we are in right?

Amen to that brother.

#4402 4 years ago

Was just checking the Stern website.....Munsters T shirts!!

#4403 4 years ago

Hmm, another thought. I just added a The Munsters Pro to my collection and so far I love it. The machine is well balanced and with my limited skills I can play a decent game where I got munster madness in the first ball yesterday and almost hit 100M points. (5 ball game, ball saver off).

But my current collection is: BOP, CFTBL, Whirlwind, Funhouse, The Munsters and Twilight Zone. Funhouse en TZ will never leave, CFTBL I see leaving in the near future. BOP might be replaced by TAF perhaps. And then I have TZ/TAF, WW/FH and TM/???

So I was wondering which machine would go with TM. I agreed with myself that it should be a modern stern with that crazy ass display. I liked Aerosmith but after playing it for several occasions last 6 months I got bored with it. Maybe the best machine to match TM is a GOTG? I played GOTG in Spain last year and I think this is a great machine. Or batman66? I love that theme and loved the gameplay. Or a deadpool? I don't like the red though but found it a fun game to play.

What do you guys think?

tm12 (resized).jpgtm12 (resized).jpg
#4404 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Hmm, another thought. I just added a The Munsters Pro to my collection and so far I love it. The machine is well balanced and with my limited skills I can play a decent game where I got munster madness in the first ball yesterday and almost hit 100M points. (5 ball game, ball saver off).
But my current collection is: BOP, CFTBL, Whirlwind, Funhouse, The Munsters and Twilight Zone. Funhouse en TZ will never leave, CFTBL I see leaving in the near future. BOP might be replaced by TAF perhaps. And then I have TZ/TAF, WW/FH and TM/???
So I was wondering which machine would go with TM. I agreed with myself that it should be a modern stern with that crazy ass display. I liked Aerosmith but after playing it for several occasions last 6 months I got bored with it. Maybe the best machine to match TM is a GOTG? I played GOTG in Spain last year and I think this is a great machine. Or batman66? I love that theme and loved the gameplay. Or a deadpool? I don't like the red though but found it a fun game to play.
What do you guys think?[quoted image]

For me it's definitely Batman66, both totally different and complement one another. And they both look great.....

#4405 4 years ago

Batman and Munsters go hand in hand. Both awesome ever green themes. Let’s face it, famous good TV themes have staying power. Much more than a single movie.

#4406 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

For me it's definitely Batman66, both totally different and complement one another. And they both look great.....

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Batman and Munsters go hand in hand. Both awesome ever green themes. Let’s face it, famous good TV themes have staying power. Much more than a single movie.

Agree 1000%. I just added BM66 to my lineup this past Sunday, what an amazing game with plenty of playing depth, game decision choices, and a well integrated theme into game play and some cool toys. Yes it's BAT cool

Would love to see some more theme show integration from Dwight in Munster's like they did in BM66. Not to start any false rumors but still hearing that Munster owners will be pleasantly surprised soon enough.....what ever that means. So I still have some hope for more substance.

#4407 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Agree 1000%. I just added BM66 to my lineup this past Sunday, what an amazing game with plenty of playing depth, game decision choices, as well as a well integrated theme into game play and some cool toys. Yes it's BAT cool
Would love to see some more theme show integration from Dwight in Munster's like they did in BM66. Not to start any false rumors but still hearing that Munster owners will be pleasantly surprised soon enough.....what ever that means. So I still have some hope for more substance.

dang it!! now I am fixated on figuring out a way to get a BM66 in my house without my wife killing me!!

#4408 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

There is a great truth in that. I love my TZ for that matter, on the other hand, I also love the BTTF trilogy but my BTTF pin left the building because I couldn't care less for it.

#4409 4 years ago

I finally had a bit of a break through last night and hit a 13M super jackpot. I like the use of the button, much more than Star Wars. Flashing blue, hit it to charge the ZAP for those jackpots, when it flashes red, hold if you want to cancel scoring the super jackpots. I waited til I had 3 built up and 6x multiplier. I'm really loving this machine and glad I didn't listen to the negativity.

#4410 4 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

I finally had a bit of a break through last night and hit a 13M super jackpot. I like the use of the button, much more than Star Wars. Flashing blue, hit it to charge the ZAP for those jackpots, when it flashes red, hold if you want to cancel scoring the super jackpots. I waited til I had 3 built up and 6x multiplier. I'm really loving this machine and glad I didn't listen to the negativity.

Love the sound of cancelling the super jackpot. Escpecially with that new subwoofer the whole cabinet "oomphes".

#4411 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

dang it!! now I am fixated on figuring out a way to get a BM66 in my house without my wife killing me!!

In the same boat.... but think Ii will be putting a deposit on a new Catwomen edition today...

#4412 4 years ago

Not to start any false rumors but still hearing that Munster owners will be pleasantly surprised soon enough.....what ever that means. So I still have some hope for more substance.

An unfounded rumor. Maybe it becomes true down the line but Munsters owners and wanna be owners shouldn’t make any decisions based on this red herring. I had hope this was true but after talking with multiple people connected enough to know I reasonably convinced this was either wishful thinking and/or started by a distributor trying to sell games or telling people what they wanted to hear.

When you buy a game buy it for what it is not for promises of what it could be.

#4413 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

What do you guys think?[quoted image]

Maybe wait for the new Elvira machine...or the new Brian Eddy game. No need to make a decision right away, is there?

#4414 4 years ago

I can’t find an adjustment to keep spot up longer. It needs one. I end up having to work the ramps to get it going at the end of game.

#4415 4 years ago

Haha..this is getting funny

#4416 4 years ago

Hi all - I posted here earlier that when I connected wires from the cabinet speaker ( via alligator clips) to an external subwoofer that I would hear a ticking sound coming from the speaker when the machine booted up. I checked to make sure that the alligator clips were not making any contact with the speaker frame or any other metal. Ticking sound is still there. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

#4417 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

I can’t find an adjustment to keep spot up longer. It needs one. I end up having to work the ramps to get it going at the end of game.

If it's going up and down instantly and not staying up during spot mode or in attract mode try a factory reset,not a reboot .I have no idea why but I tried everything on my friends machine and somehow just a factory reset got it working fine.

#4418 4 years ago

Speaking of spot, hope this isn't something already covered in the 20+ pages I haven't read yet, but is his door supposed to be flush with the ramp? Mine seems to sit just a bit higher, but it doesn't seem to affect the ball at all. The ball doesn't bounce or look to be slowed down in any way.

#4419 4 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Speaking of spot, hope this isn't something already covered in the 20+ pages I haven't read yet, but is his door supposed to be flush with the ramp? Mine seems to sit just a bit higher, but it doesn't seem to affect the ball at all. The ball doesn't bounce or look to be slowed down in any way.

It should be sitting flush. I'm having a little trouble with my door, too. Can you post a pic, please? I'd like to see how yours looks while sitting at rest.

#4420 4 years ago

I wonder, bringing Midnight Madness into main game?

Edit: or topper more likely.

https://www.facebook.com/1359540837/posts/10214207654769534?sfns=mo
2CF2E0D2-11CD-4EFA-AD0B-3B9B9FAB4F34 (resized).png2CF2E0D2-11CD-4EFA-AD0B-3B9B9FAB4F34 (resized).png

#4421 4 years ago

It sits up about as much as it is thick. I have to push it down to get it close but it won’t stay. Didn’t look underneath yet to adjust if possible.

442A2532-27EF-4059-BFE9-D65B6B3B7CC8 (resized).jpeg442A2532-27EF-4059-BFE9-D65B6B3B7CC8 (resized).jpeg
#4422 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I wonder, bringing Midnight Madness into main game?
Edit: or topper more likely.
https://www.facebook.com/1359540837/posts/10214207654769534?sfns=mo
[quoted image]

Raven is saying NEVER MORE?
That's not a great sign is it?

#4423 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Raven is saying NEVER MORE?
That's not a great sign is it?

Really? Didn't hear the sound. Yeh, doesn't sound promising if that the case. Seems like and unusual post for John Borg though.

#4424 4 years ago

I think you guys are reading too much into that clip , then again maybe he is implying nevermore about doing a machine again with Dwight LOL.

#4425 4 years ago

I think you guys are reading too much into that clip , then again maybe he is implying nevermore about doing a machine again with Dwight LOL.

Cracked it.....He's never more excited than what he is now about the huge code drop that's about to happen. lol

#4426 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Cracked it.....He's never more excited than what he is now about the huge code drop that's about to happen. lol

"At the tone it will be later then you think" the clock is on midnight...

So tonight at midnight Stern is posting a new code that is later then the 1.00 code making it nevermore. There we go, this was too easy lol.

Then again if not, still might be nevermore working on a machine with Dwight coding

#4427 4 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

It sits up about as much as it is thick. I have to push it down to get it close but it won’t stay. Didn’t look underneath yet to adjust if possible.[quoted image]

Your problem is different than mine but it is still a door problem. I am going to need to remove my ramp ( this will be the 2nd time.). Are you any good with tools? Screwdrivers and sockets? Your ramp needs to come off so you can see what is happening.

Are you up for removing your ramp? I can give you a step by step. It is not the easiest but it is not hard.

#4428 4 years ago

Ok some noob questions:
How do I know how many multipliers I've got?
What does the x5 beside Dragula mean? Is it connected to multipliers?
I keep hitting Kitty but never get more than about one million on my Super jackpots, what am I doing wrong?

#4429 4 years ago

Hello Munster fans,

Ode to Munster’s club: Today I woke from a dream and in it was standing a hypnotist named Houdini or was it Who-Dey???

Who-Dey: “Come forth from the audience Thunderbird and I will hypnotize you.”

Thunderbird comes forth and is told, “you will buy a Munsters and like it like I do.”

I awoke from the dream and began dialing my phone. My wife asks, “dear you look like you’re in a trance, what are you doing?”

I replied, “I don’t know for sure, but for some reason on the phone to our Stern distributor buying a Munsters Premium...”

She replied, “but I thought you think the code is somewhat shallow?”

I told her, “Stern will use our money to further deepen the code...”

She maniacally laughed!

(But we now own a Munsters Premium and mainly because I needed something to put the rubber scoop piece on that 1956Pinhead was kind enough to make for me.)

Now emailing Stern to deepen Munsters code on a daily basis. Lol. I succumbed...

#4430 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Hello Munster fans,
Ode to Munster’s club: Today I woke from a dream and in it was standing a hypnotist named Houdini or was it Who-Dey???
Thunderbird comes forth and is told, “you will buy a Munsters and like it like I do.”
I awoke from the dream and began dialing my phone. My wife asks, “dear you look like you’re in a trance, what are you doing?”
I replied, “I don’t know for sure, but for some reason on the phone to our Stern distributor buying a Munsters Premium...”
She maniacally laughed!
(But we now own a Munsters Premium and mainly because I needed something to put the rubber scoop piece on that 1956Pinhead was kind enough to make for me.)
Now emailing Stern to deepen Munsters code on a daily basis. Lol. I succumbed...

Lol. Ya beat me..... but hey I recently threw my cash at a BM66

You order one o them whizz bang new colour things or the stunning BW number?

#4431 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Lol. Ya beat me..... but hey I recently threw my cash at a BM66
You order one o them whizz bang new colour things or the stunning BW number?

Lol: Whiz bang color all the way! Batman is the best!!

When are you going to jump in? Who-Dey will put you into a trance...Keep up emailing our friends at Stern. Go more code!!

#4432 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Ok some noob questions:
How do I know how many multipliers I've got?
What does the x5 beside Dragula mean? Is it connected to multipliers?
I keep hitting Kitty but never get more than about one million on my Super jackpots, what am I doing wrong?

You cannot advance kitty until it’s lit/flashing. Each time you hit it while it’s lit/flashing, it will advance your playfield multiplier. Look for the blue inserts between the flippers by the drain. There’s a 2x and a 3x. If you hit kitty enough, both will become lit and that means you have 6x playfield multipliers. That’s the max.

That’s the first step to big super jackpot collects. Then you need to work on stacking as many super jackpots at the Dragula shot as possible. You get them by doing well in these areas of the game:

The Supers are:
1 - LILY
2 - HERMAN
3 - GRANDPA
4 - ENLARGING RAY (only on the LE/PREMIUM)
5 - RAVEN
6 - SPOT
7 - MYSTERY
8 - EDDIE
9 - MARILYN
10 - ZAP

The values of those super jackpots before playfield multipliers, are below depending on how many you have stacked at once.

the value starts at 350K. It builds a small amount each time you put a ball in to the GRANDPA scoop. Then its multiplied by how many you have stacked:

1 = 1X
2 = 3X
3 = 6X
4 = 10X
5 = 13X
6 = 15X
7 = 17X
8 = 19X
9 = 21X
10 = 23X

If you’re only getting 1 million super jackpot collects, you’re probably only collecting one or two of them at minimal playfield multipliers. The LCD screen at the bottom left always tells you how many SJPs you have currently stacked and ready to collect.

The 5x insert at Dragula has nothing to do with all this.

#4433 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

When are you going to jump in? Wh

Soon I think.
At least you didn't take the BW so they still have one....

#4434 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You cannot advance kitty until it’s lit/flashing. Each time you hit it while it’s lit/flashing, it will advance your playfield multiplier. Look for the blue inserts between the flippers by the drain. There’s a 2x and a 3x. If you hit kitty enough, both will become lit and that means you have 6x playfield multipliers. That’s the max.
That’s the first step to big super jackpot collects. Then you need to work on stacking as many super jackpots at the Dragula shot as possible. You get them by doing well in these areas of the game:
The Supers are:
1 - LILY
2 - HERMAN
3 - GRANDPA
4 - ENLARGING RAY (only on the LE/PREMIUM)
5 - RAVEN
6 - SPOT
7 - MYSTERY
8 - EDDIE
9 - MARILYN
10 - ZAP
The values of those super jackpots before playfield multipliers, are below depending on how many you have stacked at once.
the value starts at 350K. It builds a small amount each time you put a ball in to the GRANDPA scoop. Then its multiplied by how many you have stacked:
1 = 1X
2 = 3X
3 = 6X
4 = 10X
5 = 13X
6 = 15X
7 = 17X
8 = 19X
9 = 21X
10 = 23X
If you’re only getting 1 million super jackpot collects, you’re probably only collecting one or two of them at minimal playfield multipliers. The LCD screen at the bottom left always tells you how many SJPs you have currently stacked and ready to collect.
The 5x insert at Dragula has nothing to do with all this.

Thanks for a really detailed explanation, very much appreciated! I need to practice all of that.

So what does the 5x at Dragula mean?

#4435 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Thanks for a really detailed explanation, very much appreciated! I need to practice all of that.
So what does the 5x at Dragula mean?

Page 7.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Munsters-Rule-Sheet.pdf

#4436 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Lol: Whiz bang color all the way! Batman is the best!!
When are you going to jump in? Who-Dey will put you into a trance...Keep up emailing our friends at Stern. Go more code!!

I also just joined the BM66 club as well.....deposit sent on Catwoman edition...!!

#4437 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for munsters power bladez by pingraffix, please contact me. I have a few new unused sets available and can give a pretty good deal on them that I think people will like. We have them for the pro, le and premium color versions.

#4438 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Hello Munster fans,
She maniacally laughed!

Oh my Lord Thunderbird! If you get this no code good for nothing game and hate it im probably going to have you hunting me down wanting to kill me now! Im not too worried about that happening though because once you learn the rules and what you are doing you wont be able to quit hitting the start button.

And speaking of being in a trance, thats what you will be like when you unbox this beauty. Your jaw will hit the ground and you will just stand there looking like Herman Munster for a minute or two and then start jumping up and down with that Herman Munster grin on your face yelling Who Dey....Who Dey!!!

Congrats buddy you are going to love this game i guarantee it. I still love mine as much as i did when it was new. Let me rephrase that, i actually love it more than i did when i first got it. I was just telling 1956PINHEAD last night how much i love this game and he feels the same way about his. Pinball is not all about depth of code and this game here proves it.

If you don't like this game i will eat my shorts on a Youtube video for the whole world to see! Now excuse me i must be going, i gotta call Gary about that commission check that he owes me for selling this game to you.

#4439 4 years ago

For this EZ, boring, no good code game as stated on the "hate" munsters worst code thread.. sure are alot of people trying work arounds to get a good score.

I got my Munsters LE and MBR_LE at the same time...although I believe that my MBR_LE is a prettier game to look at, and the build quality is better, (IMO). Munsters is more challenging which makes it more fun for me. I'll keep both, but if I had to let one go it would be my MBR. Those haters hate..they just don't get it and NEVER will. Munsters is still a great looking game, nothing taken away from that. The younger generation that has no ties to Munsters may pass it by, and that in it self makes perfect sense. I feel that way about some of the "new" titles that come out.

Get your Munsters if you are on the fence and discard all the crap...it's a good game and if it can be updated, all the better. I always heard that MB can get old fast..honestly that is true. (and I would have never have thought that). It is a impressive looking game to anyone who comes over and absolutely fun for newbies. I still will play it, just not often. probably 10 to 1.

I can beat the crap out of my MBr...not so much Munsters. You "need" a ez playing game that is still fun? get a MBR, it is awesome looking addition to any line-up, and the toys are call-outs are fun.

Are there more challenging game then Munsters? Of course! but, Munsters seems to fill in the vacant spot to me for theme, fun and still challenging.

As with all pins...we all have our favorites...Munsters got some unjustified press here. (go figure)

#4440 4 years ago

I find the build quality on the Munster's to be better then what most of the stern machines have been for the past decade or so. If you even look at the base of the cab, it's wood now not that press board shit they were using. It also has some weight to it now versus the cabs they were using in the past. Yes JJP, W/B do have better built units, but they are improving so don't be afraid to nudge it around a bit.

#4441 4 years ago

I find the build quality on the Munster's to be better then what most of the stern machines have been for the past decade or so. If you even look at the base of the cab, it's wood now not that press board shit they were using. It also has some weight to it now versus the cabs there were using in the past. Yes JJP, W/B do have better built units, but they are improving so don't be afraid to nudge it around a bit.

This cab is definitely more solid than previous games.

#4442 4 years ago

So you guys that have put in the Kenwood (LE) speakers in your Munsters Pro, which extra parts were required and where did you get them?

#4443 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

For this EZ, boring, no good code game as stated on the "hate" munsters worst code thread.. sure are alot of people trying work arounds to get a good score.
I got my Munsters LE and MBR_LE at the same time...although I believe that my MBR_LE is a prettier game to look at, and the build quality is better, (IMO). Munsters is more challenging which makes it more fun for me. I'll keep both, but if I had to let one go it would be my MBR. Those haters hate..they just don't get it and NEVER will. Munsters is still a great looking game, nothing taken away from that. The younger generation that has no ties to Munsters may pass it by, and that in it self makes perfect sense. I feel that way about some of the "new" titles that come out.
Get your Munsters if you are on the fence and discard all the crap...it's a good game and if it can be updated, all the better. I always heard that MB can get old fast..honestly that is true. (and I would have never have thought that). It is a impressive looking game to anyone who comes over and absolutely fun for newbies. I still will play it, just not often. probably 10 to 1.
I can beat the crap out of my MBr...not so much Munsters. You "need" a ez playing game that is still fun? get a MBR, it is awesome looking addition to any line-up, and the toys are call-outs are fun.
Are there more challenging game then Munsters? Of course! but, Munsters seems to fill in the vacant spot to me for theme, fun and still challenging.
As with all pins...we all have our favorites...Munsters got some unjustified press here. (go figure)

Spot on review. This game is anything but easy and boring. I played several games before work today and it honestly left me frustrated and pissed off. I still had a blast playing though. You gotta bash that kitty to keep your multipliers running, play the modes and collect the jackpots, stack them up and work your way toward Munster Madness, then in the end try to play Munster Madness good and cash in those jackpots at 6x multiplier for a big score.

Sounds easy enough but you will fail 99% of the time. Then you hang your head, drop a few F bombs and hit the start button and try again and again and again. This game is one hell of a challenge and its a great great game. The haters can say what they want to but they are full of crap. This game is killer.

#4444 4 years ago

Set the time with my last update so midnight madness happens at 1:45 in the afternoon. This is a great pin.

#4445 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh my Lord Thunderbird! If you get this no code good for nothing game and hate it im probably going to have you hunting me down wanting to kill me now! Im not too worried about that happening though because once you learn the rules and what you are doing you wont be able to quit hitting the start button.
And speaking of being in a trance, thats what you will be like when you unbox this beauty. Your jaw will hit the ground and you will just stand there looking like Herman Munster for a minute or two and then start jumping up and down with that Herman Munster grin on your face yelling Who Dey....Who Dey!!!
Congrats buddy you are going to love this game i guarantee it. I still love mine as much as i did when it was new. Let me rephrase that, i actually love it more than i did when i first got it. I was just telling 1956PINHEAD last night how much i love this game and he feels the same way about his. Pinball is not all about depth of code and this game here proves it.
If you don't like this game i will eat my shorts on a Youtube video for the whole world to see! Now excuse me i must be going, i gotta call Gary about that commission check that he owes me for selling this game to you.

Looooooooool! Seeing you eating your shorts on Youtube might be entertaining, but pretty confident it’s not going to happen. After all, seeing Herman jumping daily on the pinball screen saying, “darn, darn, darn”, is entertainment enough - not to be missed.

(I must still be in that trance......)

#4446 4 years ago

Hey you little Munster's go here to enter to possibly win some pinblades tonight for your machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pingraffix-invisible-giveaway-

#4447 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

So you guys that have put in the Kenwood (LE) speakers in your Munsters Pro, which extra parts were required and where did you get them?

You will need the speakers (29.99 a pair):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079SFC3P9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00

(2) The speaker plates ($69.90 a pair):

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-speaker-plate-for-525-drivers.html

(2) The gaskets ($25.90 a pair):

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-speaker-plate-for-525-drivers.html

(8) 1/2" spacers ($3.52 for all 8):

https://www.pinballlife.com/plastic-spacers.html

....and you will still be missing the colored surround plates (not required, but for looks). They are available from $23.90 - $50 a pair depending on where you get them and which ones you choose (Batman Orange, Deadpool translucent red, Iron Maiden / Black Knight red or Munsters gold). I plan on offering these soon for (est) $25 a pair and you can choose about any color or style acrylic of your choosing. I have one person that is getting purple mirror surround for their GotG. You could get a gold mirror acrylic set for $25 from me vs the gold metal plates the factory has for $50 a pair.

I am also considering selling these surround in raw steel so a person can paint / powder coat them to whatever color they would like.

I may also be offering a lower price solution on the 5 1/2 speaker plates, but that will be at least a few months off if that happens.

Also, keep in mind if a person would choose to do this 4" to 5 1/2" speaker upgrade and want to use one of my SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits....you would not have to buy the gaskets and spacers listed above, as the Speaker Light Kit frames would be used in their place.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#4448 4 years ago

I put the new code and a shaker motor in my pro and it plays great now. It's a keeper I love it.

#4449 4 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I put the new code and a shaker motor in my pro and it plays great now. It's a keeper I love it.

Did that too and agree. The new code seem much more balanced. Also I changed so it takes 3 shoots to lit Herman which made that mode more satisfying.

#4450 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Also, keep in mind if a person would choose to do this 4" to 5 1/2" speaker upgrade and want to use one of my SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits....you would not have to buy the gaskets and spacers listed above, as the Speaker Light Kit frames would be used in their place.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Thanks for the info! Do I understand correctly that if I buy your product I would still need the speaker plates from Pinballlife?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/89?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.