IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 237.
#4301 4 years ago

Agree with MK6PIN: BM66 is a great complement to Munsters. Fantastic code by Lyman combined with a really immersive and fun theme.
If you’re looking for additional titles to consider, both Deadpool and Maiden are fun pins. Try to get out and give these a test drive.
This is a great time to be in the hobby, with a wide variety to choose from.

#4302 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Agree with MK6PIN: BM66 is a great complement to Munsters. Fantastic code by Lyman combined with a really immersive and fun theme.
If you’re looking for additional titles to consider, both Deadpool and Maiden are fun pins. Try to get out and give these a test drive.
This is a great time to be in the hobby, with a wide variety to choose from.

Lol you just mentioned my entire collection, yet to get Munsters, but is next

#4303 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Now I am eyeballing a 66 Batman... lol

Just bought one Sunday, grabbing it on Thursday. Can't wait to see Lyman's masterpiece in that one.

#4304 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

More
Boy those right side drains piss me off.... not sure I am up to drill a hole though...

Exactly. Here is what I did. Triple stack rubbers, 2 slightly larger than original.

Looks like the poop icon but works great!

IMG_5201 (resized).JPGIMG_5201 (resized).JPG
#4305 4 years ago
Quoted from RANBOW:

So excited I can't stand it. Have not even told the loved one yet. My Munsters Pro, first new in box is scheduled to come this weekend. I will be out of town, but am having it delivered to the office and put into the warehouse until I return and can drag it home for unboxing and set up.

Congratulations. I just want to add that this game does a real good job of sucking up all of your spare time. If I were you I'd buy your loved one a nice gift to clear your honey doo list so you don't end up in the Dog House

#4306 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You sir, just retired. Got your first pin. You, I, and other gray hairs are the market Stern and others are looking for

Dont forget us no haired/grey haired guys!

#4307 4 years ago

Got lucky and was awarded Enlarging Ray from Mystery on ball 1 in the lab. Had a good run from there to get the 3 Grandpa super jackpots lit right out of the gate (Mystery, Grandpa, Enlarging Ray.)

Ended up with 8 super jackpots at 6x playfield during Raven multiball on ball 3. (The game said "you have ALL the super jackpots lit" so I got really excited, but I definitely did not have the Spot or Marilyn super jackpots lit.)

IMG_20190521_210944391_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20190521_210944391_HDR (resized).jpg
#4308 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Exactly. Here is what I did. Triple stack rubbers, 2 slightly larger than original.
Looks like the poop icon but works great![quoted image]

What’s the size of the two lower rings for ordering purposes? Want to do this as well.

#4309 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Got lucky and was awarded Enlarging Ray from Mystery on ball 1 in the lab. Had a good run from there to get the 3 Grandpa super jackpots lit right out of the gate (Mystery, Grandpa, Enlarging Ray.)
Ended up with 8 super jackpots at 6x playfield during Raven multiball on ball 3. (The game said "you have ALL the super jackpots lit" so I got really excited, but I definitely did not have the Spot or Marilyn super jackpots lit.)[quoted image]

Well that sure didn't take long to have my jackpot score knocked off! Nice job tpir.....back to work on them super jackpots in the morning for me looks like after i get off of work.

#4310 4 years ago

Well, got mine last evening. Super stoked of course!
Had to remove the head and playfield to get it to the second floor up 2 stairs but as we did this for numerous occasions this was no issue whatsoever. It only takes some time to execute.

tm11 (resized).jpgtm11 (resized).jpgtm12 (resized).jpgtm12 (resized).jpgtm13 (resized).jpgtm13 (resized).jpg
#4311 4 years ago

Is that celebrity wall a bunch of pics one atop the other or is it a wall paper ? Looks cool ! Congrats on getting a great game .

#4312 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Looks like the poop icon but works great![quoted image]

Why don't you just stretch a rubber band across the two posts? Then it won't drain at all.

#4313 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Dont forget us no haired/grey haired guys!

Oh, so you are in the camp of Lou Gossett and the late Telly Savalas. You are in good company. Never to be forgotten

#4314 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Why don't you just stretch a rubber band across the two posts? Then it won't drain at all.

I seem to get more SDTM drains....especially now that I took an hour and leveled it.....

#4315 4 years ago

I'm in for anything that can improve the enjoyment of your game. If you saddle your play with the factory stuff, you'll lose interest quickly. How many of you stick to full factory presets anyway?

The factory wants short play time. All about profits to the route owner.

If you can lengthen the ball play time, go for it. Even if it means adding thicker rubber, extra posts, de-sensitizing (or removing completely) the tilt, etc. Your machine, do whatever floats your boat.

#4316 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yeah! That way we could easily compete with Who-Dey's well earned Super jackpot score. Might be the only way for me to get by him.
I want to earn my scores compared to the way the game is everywhere on locations and tournament play. No fun saying I reached a milestone by closing off or reducing the drains...for me, at least.

Getting a high score with all the challenges of the drains is rewarding..specially in a tournament play...or like Who-Dey / tpir did. congrats btw

#4317 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Yeah! That way we could easily compete with Who-Dey's well earned Super jackpot score. Might be the only way for me to get by him.
I want to earn my scores compared to the way the game is everywhere on locations and tournament play. No fun saying I reached a milestone by closing off or reducing the drains...for me, at least.
Getting a high score with all the challenges of the drains is rewarding..specially in a tournament play...or like Who-Dey did. congrats btw

When you think about it, we all have no way of knowing of who is playing and honest game or who shoved some paper towels into the drain holes.

Long time ago I found an online site to play Spades live. Cell phones were still charging by the minutes. I would not even think about it now because my opponents could be talking strategy over their cell phones.

#4318 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

When you think about it, we all have no way of knowing of who is playing and honest game or who shoved some paper towels into the drain holes.
Long time ago I found an online site to play Spades live. Cell phones were still charging by the minutes. I would not even think about it now because my opponents could be talking strategy over their cell phones.

I'm hoping that we are more honest here with posting our champion awards...3 ball factory settings. but, good point.

#4319 4 years ago

Folks have nothing to gain in here by misleading us with their scores, it’s not like we’re in a tournament or money league. I think for the most part all of the guys are honest and just putting up good scores while enjoying their machines.

#4320 4 years ago

I agree with the scoring honesty with the members in this owners forum being true. However, that said I do think we need to install web cameras in Who-Dey's game room to make sure he is playing with the glass on! Just kidding ya brother

#4321 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

I agree with the scoring honesty with the members in this owners forum being true. However, that said I do think we need to install web cameras in Who-Dey's game room to make sure he is playing with the glass on! Just kidding ya brother

The glass would be on but you may see things you definitely dont want to see.
Now with that being said, i do have a 7 second ball save on my game and i wont deny it. I forgot about that but i don't think i used it anyway. I like the game better with a ball save on, i dont care what Dwight says. I had it turned off and kind of liked it on better and then some local pinheads came over and they were like....oh man no ball save wtf? I then turned it back on and never looked back. I like it with a ball save 100% better.

#4322 4 years ago

I'm right there with ya Who-Dey, expect I have mine set to 8 seconds. Go ahead and set up that web cam then invite some gals over to play bathing suit pinball

#4323 4 years ago

UPDATE: For those who sent me a request for the Grandpa scoop ruber they are on the way to you via U.S. Postal service, so keep watch for a letter sized envelope. The contents include one custom rubber, and a small installtion guide/tips and photos to help with installation. I think you will be happy with the results, mine staying put for the life of the game, that's how much I like it.

For those who reside out of the USA, your's will be sent Friday, at least that's the plan for now.

#4324 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Now with that being said, i do have a 7 second ball save on my game and i wont deny it. I forgot about that but i don't think i used it anyway. I like the game better with a ball save on, i dont care what Dwight says. I had it turned off and kind of liked it on better and then some local pinheads came over and they were like....oh man no ball save wtf? I then turned it back on and never looked back. I like it with a ball save 100% better.

I turned my ball save on, too. Just to cover for that occasional drain ball on the shoot that eats quarters in the arcade. It is much more fun to play. Eventually, I want to dial back on the multi-ball savers. But I got used to them and I'm still a crappy enough player that I need all the help I can get.

I bought my Robocop after I watched a video and saw how fast it was. It is fast. But Munsters is fast as hell and has more going on.

I have no regrets. Not sorry in any way that I bought this pin. I am having a good time.

#4325 4 years ago

I need to update my code from .91 to 1.00. I have the file in the root directory of a USB thumb drive.

To read Stern talking about it all I have to do is plug the USB drive in and turn the pin on.

Is it that simple? Plug in and turn on?

I don't care if it eats any of my files. Ill start over.

Please advise.

#4326 4 years ago

extract to the root of the usb, insert the usb into the main board, turn machine on and follow update prompts on screen. Very easy to do.....

#4327 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I need to update my code from .91 to 1.00. I have the file in the root directory of a USB thumb drive.
To read Stern talking about it all I have to do is plug the USB drive in and turn the pin on.
Please advise.

yes. I put the drive in on right hand side plug, turned on pin, waited till it asked me to choose quick update (black select button), confirm and let it do its thing. once successful, turn off pin, remove drive, you are good to go!

#4328 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Please advise.

Don’t have any other files on the drive other than the code.

#4329 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ballsave definitely needs to be on, makes the game much more enjoyable. Also set my Herman to take three shots instead of one before Herman multiball is lit, as it is way to easy on factory settings. Evens out the ballsave I think.

#4330 4 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Is that celebrity wall a bunch of pics one atop the other or is it a wall paper ? Looks cool ! Congrats on getting a great game .

Thanks! It was a "kit" with 64 seperate letter format pictures in black and white. Glued them on the wall and came out really nice.

#4331 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I moved the post a position down and added bigger rubbers. Doesn't keep all balls from draining but helps a lot.

IMG_8300 (resized).JPGIMG_8300 (resized).JPG
#4332 4 years ago

Added some extra's, green flipper rubbers, a bigger sub and custom apron cards. And a sheet of clear glass (non mirroring).
IMG_8297 (resized).JPGIMG_8297 (resized).JPGIMG_8298 (resized).JPGIMG_8298 (resized).JPGIMG_8299 (resized).JPGIMG_8299 (resized).JPGIMG_8301 (resized).JPGIMG_8301 (resized).JPG

IMG_8306 (resized).JPGIMG_8306 (resized).JPGIMG_8305 (resized).JPGIMG_8305 (resized).JPGIMG_8304 (resized).JPGIMG_8304 (resized).JPG
#4333 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We are running a promotion on Pingraffix power bladez for the pro, color premium and LE. Free shipping and free spot flasher on purchases of the bladez.
https://lermods.com/products/the-munsters-pro-le-powerbladez-by-pingraffix

Sweetening the offer a little to include a Munsters coindoor decal and a key fob. Only have a few sets of the bladez left.
IMG_20190303_093253 (resized).jpgIMG_20190303_093253 (resized).jpg

#4335 4 years ago

I posted this in the favorite youtube videos thread... Who-Dey asked me to post here as well...

enjoy pinheads!!

#4336 4 years ago

Got mine all set up. Love the game and theme. Time for some mods. Have mirror blades and a shaker so far.. Turned ball save on as well. 28,000,000 best score so far, tough game..
05D8E256-7EB0-4DF5-AD2F-7EB012A5A579 (resized).jpeg05D8E256-7EB0-4DF5-AD2F-7EB012A5A579 (resized).jpeg18520117-DD75-49E4-A6B0-5D9C6016DEB6 (resized).jpeg18520117-DD75-49E4-A6B0-5D9C6016DEB6 (resized).jpeg6837A32D-37EC-43EA-B478-319073BCF844 (resized).jpeg6837A32D-37EC-43EA-B478-319073BCF844 (resized).jpeg90D37496-DCBC-47EF-9EBF-55C0D4B60B0E (resized).jpeg90D37496-DCBC-47EF-9EBF-55C0D4B60B0E (resized).jpeg

#4337 4 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Got mine all set up. Love the game and theme. Time for some mods. Have mirror blades and a shaker so far.. Turned ball save on as well. 28,000,000 best score so far, tough game..
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats!! Get a set of protectors as well. The green looks cool too,....

#4338 4 years ago

I rather play a 5 ball game then use the ball save. So simple to say, "I got that score with 5 ball". But, then again.. you can say the same thing with ball save

***I really do wish we had the ability to set ball save for 1st ball only..but, for every ball? a little much for me.***

If I want to play a longer game for fun and work on my skills, I will set for 5 ball and play without the play-field hacks as shown here... when I win a champion with 5ball...I use the name 5ball ( changed from 3 initials to 7 in settings).

A whole lot of people use ball save and even some locations, and I do get it , and don't really have a problem with it and I'd rather see this then a play-field hack..at least that is a setting change over changing the play-field as it was not intended

for fun, I looked into this on past pinside discussions..like here. some do... some do not. To each his own.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-are-you-using-ball-save

"this is just my thing".
It's all fun and good

#4339 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

extract to the root of the usb, insert the usb into the main board, turn machine on and follow update prompts on screen. Very easy to do.....

Quoted from Pinwalk:

yes. I put the drive in on right hand side plug, turned on pin, waited till it asked me to choose quick update (black select button), confirm and let it do its thing. once successful, turn off pin, remove drive, you are good to go!

Quoted from jfh:

Don’t have any other files on the drive other than the code.

Thank you all. I did the update this morning. All went well. Until I played a game.

What happened?

I am usually struggling to make 10-15 million per 3-ball game. A couple of times I made 60-70 mil and one time I made 124 million.

With the 1.0 update I knocked down 65 million points. It was just nuts.

Ball 2 was a bust because as I was taking this pic of Ball 1 the pin auto-launched Ball 2 and drained.

Ball 3 went Munster Madness as soon as the ball hit the play field. It all happened so fast that I'm not sure what happened.

Plus I had my first experience with both the upper and lower play field operating at the same time. This cannot stay. I like the upper play field. And I like the lower play field. But not both at the same time; It seems like a He-man contest of "look what I can do".

The one game is all I have played. I want to see if what I experienced is what I was supposed to experience. I did not turn into a superstar pin player overnight and this upgrade makes me feel like that.

I need to go in and change my settings but I wanted to see if my experience is normal to everybody else before I do anything else.

IMG_1010 (resized).JPGIMG_1010 (resized).JPG

#4340 4 years ago

One game does not make a trend. Play another, I suspect you'll be back to your normal scores

Quoted from cottonm4:

Thank you all. I did the update this morning. All went well. Until I played a game.
What happened?
I am usually struggling to make 10-15 million per 3-ball game. A couple of times I made 60-70 mil and one time I made 124 million.
Ball 2 was a bust because as I was taking this pic of Ball 1 the pin auto-launched Ball 2 and drained.
Ball 3 went Munster Madness as soon as the ball hit the play field. It all happened so fast that I'm not sure what happened.
Plus I had my first experience with both the upper and lower play field operating at the same time. This cannot stay. I like the upper play field. And I like the lower play field. But not both at the same time; It seems like a He-man contest of "look what I can do".
The one game is all I have played. I want to see if what I experienced is what I was supposed to experience. I did not turn into a superstar pin player overnight and this upgrade makes me feel like that.
I need to go in and change my settings but I wanted to see if my experience is normal to everybody else before I do anything else.
[quoted image]

#4341 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What happened?
[quoted image]

Why did Ball 2 auto launch?

#4342 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

One game does not make a trend. Play another, I suspect you'll be back to your normal scores

I know this sounds strange, but I hope so.

Quoted from JMCFAN:

Why did Ball 2 auto launch?

I don't know.

I'll change my settings a little later and see what happens.

#4343 4 years ago

OK. I changed some settings.I need to go back in a make some minor adjustments. Everything seems to be back to normal. I'm guessing now that the first show after the update was to get everything into working mode. The upper and lower play field seem to only be working during Munster Madness, which I achieved. I did not find a way in the settings to turn this double feature off. I suppose I can just ignore the lower play field during MM. We'll see.

The lower play field seems unchanged play wise, but there sure is an intense light show going on. Although I consider this pin to be a light show as it was, the lights seem to be on steroids now. It was OK the way it was before but I'm not complaining with the new light show action.

I'm guessing there are other changes I have not figured out.

I'm happy with the way it is playing. The ball speed, which I crave, is tremendous. It is like a boxing match or a sword fight. I have to focus and concentrate to play.

For me, it is a great pin.

#4344 4 years ago

Now this is what I call a Munsters fanatic! Saw this car driving today and had my son taken a picture of it while we were stopped.

20190514_183318 (resized).jpg20190514_183318 (resized).jpg
#4345 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What happened?

That is strange, typically after a code update the game should play correctly, yours did not. In reading your follow up post it sounds like its noe playing correctly ?

For some reason my game has decided to no longer give me an extra ball light at Grandpa's scoop after completing 4 characters. I will try doing a factory reset unless anyone else has a different suggestion?

#4346 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What happened?
[quoted image]

Strange why your game did that after a new code update, it shouldn't have acted like that obviously.

I think I have a bug in my game now, my game no longer lights the extra ball at grandpa's scoop after completing 4 characters. Was thinking of performing a factory reset to see if that clears it. Any ideas from anyone else about this issues?

#4347 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

Now this is what I call a Munsters fanatic! Saw this car driving today and had my son taken a picture of it while we were stopped.[quoted image]

Who-Deys wife out shopping?

#4348 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Who-Deys wife out shopping?

ROFL

#4349 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Strange why your game did that after a new code update, it shouldn't have acted like that obviously.
I think I have a bug in my game now, my game no longer lights the extra ball at grandpa's scoop after completing 4 characters. Was thinking of performing a factory reset to see if that clears it. Any ideas from anyone else about this issues?

don't know why it did that. All is back to normal now, it seems; I'm getting several 1 mil-2 mil games again. Just lie old times.

What I have noticed is that my Herman magnet now seems to throw the ball a little bit. I have yet to get a Herman Hurry Up to see if it will stop the drains coming from the magnet release.

The sounds had seemed a little off time before. Now they seem to synch pretty good with the play field.

Other than the double action with the upper and lower play field both being active during Munster Madness, I can't place me finger on any other changes. I don't care for the double action play fields at all. I don't know about anybody else, but all I can do is flail about wildly and hope for the best. But I don't know what I am supposed to be doing. I"d like to turn this feature off but need to look into it deeper as I ddi not see anything about it the settings.

I don't know about your scoop issues.

#4350 4 years ago

Been playing the used PRO I recently bought some more and really like this game. The theme, layout and shots are really good. I have been bashing the code, and yes it would be nice with more goals - but the game is really fun and intense already! Love the combination of horror and humor. Got tons of mods ordered.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens
Shooter rods
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 79.00
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/87?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.