pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 237.
#4001 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Well it sure does though if you didn’t want to spend the extra $1,500 for an LE when you don’t really care about the mirror translite, etc.! Don’t tell me saving $1,500 isn’t a big deal to a lot of people. Some people just want the main features you get on the premium. The ONLY reason I bought an LE is I wanted color. Pretty unbelievable that some people can’t see that any way you sliced it Stern treated their Munster customers poorly by doing what they have done. This was not a $50 purchase. This is near ten grand that’s probably the most expensive toy anyone buys for their home. What else costs that much? Nothing inside the house. A car, a boat sure they cost a ton, but these pins are expensive machines and it was not fair to screw people like they did. Seems all that Stern was considering was maximizing sales. But in alienating customers they also lose money. Generally it’s never smart business to treat your customers as only a source of profit.

didnt alienate me.....

#4002 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

didnt alienating me.....

Yeah I get that but it obviously has annoyed a lot of people. Is it really hard to see that that anger is justified?

#4003 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yeah I get that but it obviously has annoyed a lot of people. Is it really hard to see that that anger is justified?

kinda... you got the game you paid for.... the color prem does not have the same art...no HD glass.... etc....

#4004 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

If you are upset now, wait until you buy a JJP LE.

#4005 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

kinda... you got the game you paid for.... the color prem does not have the same art...no HD glass.... etc....

The playfield is identical, only the cabinet and translite is different. I get it, some people don’t care. But it is ridiculous to conclude because you don’t care that no one else has a right to. If everyone agreed what Stern did was fine, we wouldn’t be discussing it would we?

#4006 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

If everyone agreed what Stern did was fine, we wouldn’t be discussing it would we?

Complainers will complain.

#4007 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

The playfield is identical, only the cabinet and translite is different. I get it, some people don’t care. But it is ridiculous to conclude because you don’t care that no one else has a right to. If everyone agreed what Stern did was fine, we wouldn’t be discussing it would we?

No really don't get it... as a car guy...Dodge releases a RT ....then a SRT...then a Hellcat...then a Demon...and then the next year model comes out.. just buy what you like...

#4008 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

No really don't get it... as a car guy...Dodge releases a RT ....then a SRT...then a Hellcat...then a Demon...and then the next year model comes out.. just buy what you like...

You’re talking apples and oranges. Presumably with the car you know in advance all those models are coming out. The whole point here is that no one knew that this model pin was coming out. Have any of you that don’t understand why some people are upset even considered the fact that the only reason the LE sold out faster than any LE model in pinball history is because the LE was released in color. The prototype photo showed that the premium was color and the LE was black and white. When we saw that the actual release models were reversed people jumped on the color LE like never before. Even Stern couldn’t anticipate how much people would jump at the LE and that’s why they added 100 after they saw the release sales fly off the shelves. So yes, I believe it’s quite reasonable for anyone who purchased an LE to be upset about this change.

#4009 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

The whole point here is that no one knew that this model pin was coming out.

Right but if people do research before diving in, they would know that extra editions are always a possibility. Just another thing you need to factor into your buying decision.

#4010 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

You’re talking apples and oranges. Presumably with the car you know in advance all those models are coming out. The whole point here is that no one knew that this model pin was coming out. Have any of you that don’t understand why some people are upset even considered the fact that the only reason the LE sold out faster than any LE model in pinball history is because the LE was released in color. The prototype photo showed that the premium was color and the LE was black and white. When we saw that the actual release models were reversed people jumped on the color LE like never before. Even Stern couldn’t anticipate how much people would jump at the LE and that’s why they added 100 after they saw the release sales fly off the shelves. So yes, I believe it’s quite reasonable for anyone who purchased an LE to be upset about this change.

Hopefully people will remember this next time purchasing a LE. Wait Stern out = large savings.

The model is broke, nothing anymore is limited and initial code releases will be bad. All this must mean we have a healthy pinball market!!!!

When market gets weaker, we will see improvement in their releases.

#4011 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Right but if people do research before diving in, they would know that extra editions are always a possibility. Just another thing you need to factor into your buying decision.

^^^that

I did think it would eventually show up...why wouldn't it? but, so soon is bizarre.

#4012 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

^^^that
I did think it would eventually show up...why wouldn't it? but, so soon is bizarre.

Weak sales or squeezing more sales dollars out of market. Either not so good.

Maybe hope this funds more code enhancements.

#4013 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Absolutely a possibility. But there is no way to predict what they will do precisely. Gambling on a $10,000 purchase does not appeal to me. They’ve never done things like this before as far as I know.

#4014 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Absolutely a possibility. But there is no way to predict what they will do precisely. Gambling on a $10,000 purchase does not appeal to me. They’ve never done things like this before as far as I know.

They added TWD Premium after claiming there would be no Premium version (that the LE was the only way to get the full game). This isn't quite the same, but I can see some LE owners being upset if they cared about the LE being exclusive as the full game with color.

#4015 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Original ACDC Luci.

#4016 4 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

They added TWD Premium after claiming there would be no Premium version (that the LE was the only way to get the full game)...

That’s not cool either. I wasn’t into Pinball then LOL. I’m not really mad I can just see why some people are mad at Stern. I am more annoyed than mad at them I guess. I absolutely love my pin and I’m not getting rid of it I just wish they were cooler towards those of us that spend so much money with their company. I plan to buy more pins - they should consider that when they make decisions like this that alienate the very people they sell to.

#4017 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Yeah... Damn Corvette. Had they announced the mid engine Corvette 10 years ago, I would have waited.

#4018 4 years ago

Stop trying to make sense of this. I need every manufacturers 10 year plan before I do anything.... From now on.

#4019 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Stop trying to make sense of this. I need every manufacturers 10 year plan before I do anything.... From now on.

On Munsters 10 day plan. LOL

#4020 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yes they have.

ACDC
MET
TWD premium

#4021 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes they have.
ACDC
MET
TWD premium

They released a new version of a prior version? Or just released a version they said weren’t going to originally? Unless they did the former I think this is even worse than what they did with those three models. Although the TWD release of a premium after they said there wouldn’t be just about as uncool as what they did with Munsters. However I think with Munsters they took it to a new low. Let’s hope they change in the future how they do things and he’s in the previous question. Now enough about that. I just loaded the 1.0 code now I’m going to go play it.

#4022 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

They released a new version of a prior version? Or just released a version they said weren’t going to originally? Unless they did the former I think this is even worse than what they did with those three models. Although the TWD release of a premium after they said there wouldn’t be just about as uncool as what they did with Munsters. However I think with Munsters they took it to a new low. Let’s hope they change in the future how they do things and he’s in the previous question. Now enough about that. I just loaded the 1.0 code now I’m going to go play it.

Released later versions that were not announced to begin with when the game was released.

#4023 4 years ago

I bought my LE used so I don't have a dog in this fight, but I can see where LE owners could be just a little chapped.

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.12.33 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.12.33 PM (resized).png

There was/is a $1500.00 price difference for 600 units. For the extra $1500.00 you got,

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.13.42 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.13.42 PM (resized).png

As far as the autograph goes, it looks like some scribbles; Yeah, I know, I can't read my signature, either. This would be some new hire's idea to squeeze some extra zero-cost items that might sound good to a new buyer. It is a waste of ink and bandwidth.

The sequentially numbered plaque might add some extra value, but only as a sales tool.

1) So, what did you get for $1500.00 extra?

You got an invisible play field glass...................................................................................PDI glass costs $300.00, plus you will pay for shipping. I don't know how much shipping play field glass costs, but along with Spot, Herman, and Lily being boosted, the USPS has doing a good job of boosting its rates. I'll say $50.00.

So, $350.00 for a nice play field glass. Retail pricing.

2) A Shaker motor. I turned mine off. If it would not destroy originality, I'd remove it and sell it along with a couple of boat anchors I need to unload. Stern RETAIL pricing for a shaker motor you install yourself is priced at $99.00.

3) And you can buy LE style blades for $79.00 retail. Granted, they are B/W to match the Premium, but it is the same pattern as the LE.

So, grand total of the above is $350.00 + 99.00 +79.00 = $528.00

Take the $1500.00 LE price differential

$1500 - $528= $972.00

For the extra $972.00

1) you got a mirrored back glass.

2) An exclusive cabinet motif

3) And a colored play field.

So, now, with the Premium colored play field, the only exclusive item left for the LE owner is the back glass. So, for $972.00 extra, the LE gets an exclusive cabinet design, mirrored back glass, an LE plaque #?? of 600.

I figure the plaque is worth the money it took screw it onto the back box.

The LE is finished and we are left with three colored cabinets. If the colored Premium sells for the same price as the B/W units, then I would not assign very much value to the LE cab design. I'll be generous and say the LE cab design is worth $100.00.

Unless I have missed something, that mirrored back glass is costing $872.00 extra.

That is a fairly expensive back glass just for trumpeting exclusivity.

If Stern does decide to sell LE style colored blades for $79.00, then a colored Premium will be pretty much an LE with a little different colored cabinet and a little bit different back glass and no PDI style glass and no shaker motor

Put them all side by side, and for the cost savings I would have taken a colored Premium for $1400.00 less and let the LE slide. And then I would go buy a PDI glass for $350.00. So, a colored 2-level play field unit will cost $7600.00 + PDI glass @$350.00 for $7950.00 total.

It is in the neighborhood of $1000.00 less for a colored Premium. I don't need a mirrored back glass for an extra $1000.00

I can see why some LE owners are just a little disenchanted with Stern with the colored Premium slide.

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.15.14 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.15.14 PM (resized).png

#4024 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I bought my LE used so I don't have a dog in this fight, but I can see where LE owners could be just a little chapped.
[quoted image]
There was/is a $1500.00 price difference for 600 units. For the extra $1500.00 you got,
[quoted image]
As far as the autograph goes, it looks like some scribbles; Yeah, I know, I can't read my signature, either. This would be some new hire's idea to squeeze some extra zero-cost items that might sound good to a new buyer. It is a waste of ink and bandwidth.
The sequentially numbered plaque might add some extra value, but only as a sales tool.
1) So, what did you get for $1500.00 extra?
You got an invisible play field glass...................................................................................PDI glass costs $300.00, plus you will pay for shipping. I don't know how much shipping play field glass costs, but along with Spot, Herman, and Lily being boosted, the USPS has doing a good job of boosting its rates. I'll say $50.00.
So, $350.00 for a nice play field glass. Retail pricing.
2) A Shaker motor. I turned mine off. If it would not destroy originality, I'd remove it and sell it along with a couple of boat anchors I need to unload. Stern RETAIL pricing for a shaker motor you install yourself is priced at $99.00.
3) And you can buy LE style blades for $79.00 retail. Granted, they are B/W to match the Premium, but it is the same pattern as the LE.
So, grand total of the above is $350.00 + 99.00 +79.00 = $528.00
Take the $1500.00 LE price differential
$1500 - $528= $972.00
For the extra $972.00
1) you got a mirrored back glass.
2) An exclusive cabinet motif
3) And a colored play field.
So, now, with the Premium colored play field, the only exclusive item left for the LE owner is the back glass. So, for $972.00 extra, the LE gets an exclusive cabinet design, mirrored back glass, an LE plaque #?? of 600.
I figure the plaque is worth the money it took screw it onto the back box.
The LE is finished and we are left with three colored cabinets. If the colored Premium sells for the same price as the B/W units, then I would not assign very much value to the LE cab design. I'll be generous and say the LE cab design is worth $100.00.
Unless I have missed something, that mirrored back glass is costing $872.00 extra.
That is a fairly expensive back glass just for trumpeting exclusivity.
If Stern does decide to sell LE style colored blades for $79.00, then a colored Premium will be pretty much an LE with a little different colored cabinet and a little bit different back glass and no PDI style glass and no shaker motor
Put them all side by side, and for the cost savings I would have taken a colored Premium for $1400.00 less and let the LE slide. And then I would go buy a PDI glass for $350.00. So, a colored 2-level play field unit will cost $7600.00 + PDI glass @$350.00 for $7950.00 total.
It is in the neighborhood of $1000.00 less for a colored Premium. I don't need a mirrored back glass for an extra $1000.00
I can see why some LE owners are just a little disenchanted with Stern with the colored Premium slide.
[quoted image]

I dont see anywhere in that photo that sais "exclusive full colour playfield". The rest is well known by all LE users when they order.

#4025 4 years ago

Would love some help from those who have a machine. Was putting the green plastic protectors on and forgot to snap a pic of the right side sling plastic and herman plastic arrangement. I seem to be missing either a black spacer at teh top or the ramp is positioned under the herman plastic. Can someone take a photo of the right side sling and ramp anchor please as well as a shot from the side of the top of the sling so I can see how the washers and spacers were arranged? Lily on the left has the nylon nut and then the lily plastic, a black spacer and then the base plastic, and its the same top and bottom. Just trying to find out what i either dropped or was missing.

Ty very much

#4026 4 years ago

Premium versions have always had the same playfield as LE until the B&W Munsters Prem.

#4027 4 years ago

Every single end of ball scene has a weird curved filter line in it now. I seem to remember they had this issue in BM66 at one point too.

You can see a curved line about 1/3 of screen from left. Lighter shade on left, darker on right.

Also, the timer still behaves oddly if you enter grandpa’s lab while other modes are either going or have previously been started. It doesn’t happen every time it on occasion it’ll start counting down before you can even begin flipping down there and the ball pops.

76569614-AB1D-4A49-97F1-434BE76DA11B (resized).jpeg76569614-AB1D-4A49-97F1-434BE76DA11B (resized).jpegE4BBC8A7-EAF9-4F73-8F71-5B0D8F827B4A (resized).jpegE4BBC8A7-EAF9-4F73-8F71-5B0D8F827B4A (resized).jpeg
#4028 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Premium versions have always had the same playfield as LE until the B&W Munsters Prem.

Nope. GOT.

#4029 4 years ago

Darn...Darn...Darn

Was that evident upon release? I was not aware, I may (or may not) have bought an LE had I known or not known of that one.

#4030 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

On Munsters 10 day plan. LOL

How good is this third world problem!

I think different colour versions of Munsters was always a consideration while Stern was working out the different versions. Same with the catwoman BM66. It is really easy for Stern to make the different versions as Stern already has all the different artwork.

Here is another one.. Did you know that some of the Stern LEs have different screened plastics to the premiums?

#4031 4 years ago

Personally, my hook was the monochrome machine, which I believe is so unusual and unique. Out of the ordinary in today's pinball market world.

Totally happy with my black and white Premium machine.

#4032 4 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

Would love some help from those who have a machine. Was putting the green plastic protectors on and forgot to snap a pic of the right side sling plastic and herman plastic arrangement. I seem to be missing either a black spacer at teh top or the ramp is positioned under the herman plastic. Can someone take a photo of the right side sling and ramp anchor please as well as a shot from the side of the top of the sling so I can see how the washers and spacers were arranged? Lily on the left has the nylon nut and then the lily plastic, a black spacer and then the base plastic, and its the same top and bottom. Just trying to find out what i either dropped or was missing.
Ty very much

The ramp goes under the Herman plastic. There is no black spacer on that side. The ramp is the spacer. DeathHimself helped me with the exact same problem. I forgot to take enough photos and couldn’t figure out how to put the Herman side back together. I love the help pinsiders provide each other. When we aren’t bitchin’ about something lol.

#4033 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Darn...Darn...Darn
Was that evident upon release? I was not aware, I may (or may not) have bought an LE had I known or not known of that one.

Yes. Evident at release. Hence why it wasn’t mentioned as being like Munsters.

At the end of the day the people that are complaining about this game, never should have bought it. Do your homework and you won’t be disappointed in the future.

#4034 4 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

Ty very much

Here ya go

6A608299-15BC-43DE-B1B2-2A8EACAD7CA3 (resized).jpeg6A608299-15BC-43DE-B1B2-2A8EACAD7CA3 (resized).jpegCB2D8233-DF18-47B9-9B0E-D3B13D0EAB59 (resized).jpegCB2D8233-DF18-47B9-9B0E-D3B13D0EAB59 (resized).jpeg
#4035 4 years ago

Chuck you are one of my favorites. Extremely knowledgeable and very helpful to everyone. Kudos.

#4036 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Do your homework and you won’t be disappointed in the future.

Loving my B&W Prem. Don't care much for the color, personally.

Now why am I having troubles updating the code... Grrr

#4037 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Loving my B&W Prem. Don't care much for the color, personally.
Now why am I having troubles updating the code... Grrr

What’s the issue you are having?

#4038 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

What’s the issue you are having?

mostly reading. I tried to do things like I did when I updated Met or at least how I remember doing them. Then I read this: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/How-to-Create-a-SD-Card-for-a-SPIKE-System-Pinball-Machine.pdf

Seems to be going good now.

#4039 4 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Every single end of ball scene has a weird curved filter line in it now. I seem to remember they had this issue in BM66 at one point too.
You can see a curved line about 1/3 of screen from left. Lighter shade on left, darker on right.
Also, the timer still behaves oddly if you enter grandpa’s lab while other modes are either going or have previously been started. It doesn’t happen every time it on occasion it’ll start counting down before you can even begin flipping down there and the ball pops.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Someone pointed out that curved line with differing contrast on each side a while back. It is annoying to look at and (ahem, Dwight) needs to be fixed in a code update. Very amateurish!

#4040 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

mostly reading. I tried to do things like I did when I updated Met or at least how I remember doing them. Then I read this: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/How-to-Create-a-SD-Card-for-a-SPIKE-System-Pinball-Machine.pdf
Seems to be going good now.

Ok good! Enjoy.

#4041 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

At the end of the day the people that are complaining about this game, never should have bought it. Do your homework and you won’t be disappointed in the future.

I agree with almost everything you say. But on this one I just don’t agree researching this would have let us know this color premium was coming. It does seem like Stern has done a few cheesy things in the past as well. I think what they have proven is that they’re a little unpredictable and they’ll probably do something like this again in the future. I would agree at this point we’re a little bit more on notice that Stern does such things. It’s just a shame they do. OK back to Pinball

#4042 4 years ago

Can someone tell me what Stern LE in recent history has really held its value? Maybe Star Trek, but i have seen a lot of them popping up for sale lately. In my opinion Stern is not doing enough to make an LE truely an LE. If you can wait and be patient it’s better to buy a HUO game second hand. Let someone else take the depreciation and risk of the game not being good.

#4043 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep...

#4044 4 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Can someone tell me what Stern LE in recent history has really held its value? Maybe Star Trek, but i have seen a lot of them popping up for sale lately. In my opinion Stern is not doing enough to make an LE truely an LE. If you can wait and be patient it’s better to buy a HUO game second hand. Let someone else take the depreciation and risk of the game not being good.

Stern is not alone, and at least they don't re-release an LE.....ever. I can think of a few (Tron, ST, TWD, BIBLE, BM66) that are holding up just fine.

If you buy machines beyond their intent (toys), you're guaranteed to be disappointed at some point. Is what it is, I guess....

#4045 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Munster Madness: I keep reading that both play fields are active during MM. It is not this way on my LE. The lower flippers work but they are always active. But I see no lights and no balls on the mini-play field during MM.
Thoughts?

I placed a trouble call to Stern regarding this mimi-play field action. I have not upgrade my code yet. I 'm still on .91. The Stern guy who took my case saYs I need to upgrade my code and the problem should go away.

#4046 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

A lot if people will be wiser now because of this.

Screw me once, shame on you.

Screw me twice, shame on me.

This could come back to bite Stern in the ass in the future.

#4047 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I placed a trouble call to Stern regarding this mimi-play field action. I have not upgrade my code yet. I 'm still on .91. The Stern guy who took my case saYs I need to upgrade my code and the problem should go away.

Yes it was a release after .91 that enabled simultaneous upper and lower playfield play..

#4048 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

A lot if people will be wiser now because of this.
Screw me once, shame on you.
Screw me twice, shame on me.
This could come back to bite Stern in the ass in the future.

???? everyone got the game they ordered (?) A new premium was released...again...nothing new....color and code...better problems than some other machines are going through currently.....

#4049 4 years ago

I cleaned and waxed the playfield very thoroughly last night. My first time doing that. Holy cow the pin is fast now. The outlanes and Herman magnet throwback are just brutal now. Even the loops zip super fast. I like it though. Think my scores are going to be lower for a bit lol. Got 14 mods installed. She’s all dialed in now. Love love love this pin. Good thing with all the other crap going on.

#4050 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I cleaned and waxed the playfield very thoroughly last night. My first time doing that. Holy cow the pin is fast now. The outlanes and Herman magnet throwback are just brutal now. Even the loops zip super fast. I like it though. Think my scores are going to be lower for a bit lol. Got 14 mods installed. She’s all dialed in now. Love love love this pin. Good thing with all the other crap going on.

14 mods!!!! impressive...pics, please....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.