IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 237.
#3801 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

@ Who-Dey, we’re in the minority it would seem. (We lost Space-man to all the constant negativity).
I guess it can wear you down eventually.
Like Wonka, the anticipation was through the roof on Munsters.
This is such an amazing hobby and fortunately lots of choice now and coming from a growing number of manufacturers.

Here Here. I agree

#3802 4 years ago
Quoted from pinzone:

Well said. The hate for this game is extreme.

Should have been in the threads when BM66 and WOZ were released. Hate for Munsters pales in comparison.

#3803 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Should have been in the threads when BM66 and WOZ were released. Hate for Munsters pales in comparison.

So you're telling me there's a chance?

fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110 (resized).jpgfc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110 (resized).jpg
#3804 4 years ago
Quoted from pinzone:

So you're telling me there's a chance?
[quoted image]

That the code has future revs? I'd think that's a given. How far? Who knows, but it does seem (except for GB) that they are being more aggressive in releasing them.

Would never buy a game I didn't already like, however. Believe it or not, I truly enjoy MunstersLE as is....anything added code wise will be much appreciated, and there are several aspects that would benefit. It's been echoed many times on these threads however....deep code does not guarantee a great game, nor does shallow code prohibit it.

Have you played this game? Mastered all aspects? Scores all so strong that the wheels break? Been able to master upper and lower MB control? Is it really that simple?

I've put hundreds of games on mine, and thoroughly enjoy it. I'm not good enough to get too deep in any of my machines, except for a lucky game every now and then. Doesn't make me any less of an enthusiast.....

#3805 4 years ago

Driving my way into the club!

72B75DBF-B150-4370-8599-C1326E821584 (resized).jpeg72B75DBF-B150-4370-8599-C1326E821584 (resized).jpeg0AD0C9BD-AA2C-453C-97AB-A341F6620032 (resized).jpeg0AD0C9BD-AA2C-453C-97AB-A341F6620032 (resized).jpeg94102F13-D86B-4033-AE04-D06D49240082 (resized).jpeg94102F13-D86B-4033-AE04-D06D49240082 (resized).jpeg2E934443-0BE9-4C97-A7A6-81A0160E1EE4 (resized).jpeg2E934443-0BE9-4C97-A7A6-81A0160E1EE4 (resized).jpeg
#3806 4 years ago

Have any Premium owners considered painting the open cut timber of the lower PF hole black, or actually done it ?

Would it make that section of "black" then look too "fat"?

#3807 4 years ago

Also, have any "arty" mod guys considered creating B/W Dragula and Lily decals for the target boards, maybe with green tinges here and ther or yellow tinges on Lily ?

#3808 4 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Super congrats!!! Will be fun to revisit this thread in a year.....LE-s gone, Premiums really premiums w a daring art move, pros earning....some mods emerge that are "must have"..future quite bright on this one...

#3809 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Which flipper does your magnet let the ball drop to? Left or right? If I can get a good nudge, mine will drift the ball to just the tip the right flipper.
Maybe I need to check my left-to-right play field adjustment.
==============================
The outlanes can be tough. Reposition toset outlane posts down low all the way. Then back off your tilt bob and start working on your nudging skills. This pin does respond well to some well placed nudging.

Mine hits the right 100%...

I like brutal outlanes, actually. The price of going for the tough shots...a first tonight...Herman magnet threw the ball sdtm with lightning speed..never saw it, and hope he get's in a better mood..

#3810 4 years ago

Is anybody else having this problem?

Hey cotton

After you have gotten the Herman multiball the follow on herman is a hurry up only and does hold the ball briefly after the shot is made, it then releases. It should not go SDTM, mine kicks of the left side rail of the herman shot lane, then kicks towards the right flipper. It just sounds like perhaps when the magnet releases the ball it doesn't kick it to one side. I'd talk with Stern and see what they have to say.

#3811 4 years ago

Premium now in the house. Put a couple games on it today, it plays smoother than the pro version. Game is set with all factory settings, it feels a little more solid, I wonder if it has something to do with that lower playfield screwed to the main playfield.

Installing some playfield protection and grandpa scoop mod to keep the ball from slamming against the scoop backstop. Once done I will start putting some games on it each day. I am so glad I did the upgrade, absolutely love the look and art package with the lower playfield.

20190510_155153 (resized).jpg20190510_155153 (resized).jpg20190510_192807 (resized).jpg20190510_192807 (resized).jpg

#3812 4 years ago

Just listened to the latest SDTM podcast and the guys also couldn’t understand where all the hate for this game was coming from.

Makes me laugh in the other bitch thread how everyone complains about shallow code yet 99% of them could never get near to the end of “deep” games anyway.

Was playing Met and Munsters this afternoon and it was such a nice contrast. Compared to Munsters, Met almost seemed a grind to get anything going. Munsters was almost instant fun. Difficult to blow up, yet easy to start the fun.

#3813 4 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Please do an unboxing or review on your Youtube channel!

#3814 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just listened to the latest SDTM podcast and the guys also couldn’t understand where all the hate for this game was coming from.
Makes me laugh in the other bitch thread how everyone complains about shallow code yet 99% of them could never get near to the end of “deep” games anyway.
Was playing Met and Munsters this afternoon and it was such a nice contrast. Compared to Munsters, Met almost seemed a grind to get anything going. Munsters was almost instant fun. Difficult to blow up, yet easy to start the fun.

Spot on!!! Can't up vote this one enough!!!

#3815 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Premium now in the house. Put a couple games on it today, it plays smoother than the pro version. Game is set with all factory settings, it feels a little more solid, I wonder if it has something to do with that lower playfield screwed to the main playfield.
Installing some playfield protection and grandpa scoop mod to keep the ball from slamming against the scoop backstop. Once done I will start putting some games on it each day. I am so glad I did the upgrade, absolutely love the look and art package with the lower playfield.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Super congrats!!!....You will be thrilled w what lower PF brings on this game...

#3816 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Everyone wants to jump on the Stern bashing bandwagon, its the cool thing to do you know. I would say that 80% of the people bashing Munsters either haven’t played it, don’t understand the rules, or just hate the theme or stern etc. i dont mind someone saying they think Munsters sucks, its the people that keep going on and on about it that piss me off a little bit. Heck ive been guilty myself of some bashing when I shouldn’t have but i didnt go make threads about the game or go to the club thread and just be a f*cking total douche bag troll about it.

Sometimes you just have to give games a chance. I bashed Deadpool when it first came out. I saw the reveal stream and i thought it looked absolutely horrible. I even played it a couple of games after it came out and thought it sucked. Well tonight i have been to a friends house playing his Deadpool Premium and holy shit, that game is freakin awesome. Deadpool isnt a theme that i like and I wouldn't buy one because of that but damn i gotta say, it is a blast to play and i cant wait to go back to his house and play it again soon. People need to lose all of the hate and relax and have fun. You might be surprised at how much you like a game if you give it a chance.

#3817 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Where does the ball go on your pin with a Herman time out? Right or left flipper?

Drops to the left flipper every time

#3818 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Mine goes to the right flipper.

#3819 4 years ago

Deadpool isnt a theme that i like and I wouldn't buy one because of that ....

I didn't even look at DP the game at all, no playing it, no viewing streams or even images as I absolutely hate the movies ( I know it ain't based on the movies), yet I recently bought the PREM and it's truly amazing and a great package.

Back on track I'm currently watching some MUN gameplay and did I hear "Grandpa is lit" .....lol x 1000. And theres some real decent players not getting near M. Madness ... intriguing.

Just waiting for Premiums to hit Aussie shores so I can see in the flesh.

Grandpa is lit.....still laughing...

#3820 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

I didn't even look at DP the game at all, no playing it, no viewing streams or even images as I absolutely hate the movies ( I know it ain't based on the movies), yet I recently bought the PREM and it's truly amazing and a great package.

It truly is a fantastic game. There are things i would change about it but over all its pretty damn sweet and its loads of fun.

#3821 4 years ago

I wish many here wouldn’t be so quick to divide those commenting on the game into the binary categories of “lovers” and “haters”. I (and many who have been classified as “haters”) love the theme and art and shots but are simply disappointed with the code. That doesn’t mean the game isn’t fun to play as it is it just means there can be more categories including “I really want the game but can”t see paying 2019 prices for 1995 code”.

The level of what many call “hate” for Munsters is so much more than other recent games because so many that were passionate about Munsters and excited at announce were just totally deflated when Dwight made the now infamous statement about the code. Munsters is the first game in a while I really want. I love everything about it except the code (though still think it should have drop targets as Borg intended).

The existing code certainly isn’t “the worst code ever” but it’s not worthy of a game that pretty much gets everything else right. There are actually quite a few good suggestions in the so-called haters thread that would give Munsters the love so many more want to give it.

There are always those that are going to “hate” for various reasons. But I suspect that in the case of Munsters it’s more what could/should have been - disappointment and frustration at gimping a dream theme rather than hate. I honestly believe sales will skyrocket if the code ever gets more robust and that current owners will be surprised at how many “haters” will join them as owners.

#3822 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

There are actually quite a few good suggestions in the so-called haters thread that would give Munsters the love so many more want to give it.

I just wish these “passionate” people would focus their energy on packaging up those suggestions and pass along to Dwight instead of just complain. If they did we might see some of those ideas get implemented in the code. And the sooner they do, the sooner they might be an owner of this pin.

#3823 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the club,
Enjoy!

#3824 4 years ago

Still have the Mezel Mod sewage pipe mod for sale. Sell it for $45 including shipping domestically. Retails new for $55. Send a PM if interested.

#3825 4 years ago

On my Pro the ball would release to the left and nick the side rail of the Herman lane upon release, then kick right to end up on the right flipper. My Premium does exactly the same thing.

I have to tell everyone that the Pro and Premium have a different feel, I confirmed this for sure now have played my Premium last night for about 20 games. It just feels a little more solid. The cabinet on the Premium is of higher quality wood, so I think that contributes to the feel, and perhaps the main playfied that has some vibration dampening characteristics due to the lower playfield and how its fastened to the main playfield?

I am so glad I made the decesion to upgrade to the Premium as the player experience is just that much better. Unlike my Pro I am leaving the Premium set up factory settings w/3 ball, but w/a 10 sec ball save. My Pro also had the code prior to the current version, so I've found the game play and scoring to be a little different (albeit lower playfield aside), a good improvement. I was able to get to M/M on the thrid ball just as it drained off of a hit to Spots chin, that rat bastard

#3826 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I wish many here wouldn’t be so quick to divide those commenting on the game into the binary categories of “lovers” and “haters”. I (and many who have been classified as “haters”) love the theme and art and shots but are simply disappointed with the code. That doesn’t mean the game isn’t fun to play as it is it just means there can be more categories including “I really want the game but can”t see paying 2019 prices for 1995 code”.
The level of what many call “hate” for Munsters is so much more than other recent games because so many that were passionate about Munsters and excited at announce were just totally deflated when Dwight made the now infamous statement about the code. Munsters is the first game in a while I really want. I love everything about it except the code (though still think it should have drop targets as Borg intended).
The existing code certainly isn’t “the worst code ever” but it’s not worthy of a game that pretty much gets everything else right. There are actually quite a few good suggestions in the so-called haters thread that would give Munsters the love so many more want to give it.
There are always those that are going to “hate” for various reasons. But I suspect that in the case of Munsters it’s more what could/should have been - disappointment and frustration at gimping a dream theme rather than hate. I honestly believe sales will skyrocket if the code ever gets more robust and that current owners will be surprised at how many “haters” will join them as owners.

As a fellow BM66 pinbud, I agree with your post (we certainly are used to hate threads ). I think the title of the thread was naturally combative and designed to create reinforcement for his true disdain of the game (he didn't like it on many levels).
This created a platform for all sorts of negative stuff, which we all know racks up the posts.
Munsters (Prem/LE) has an amazing lower playfield...no code is ever going to remove (but possibly refine) it. If you like them or willing to truly give it a legitimate chance, this is a must have game. If not, you'll never enjoy the machine.
Bat fans were given "in Lyman we trust", and he delivered in spades. Dwight made an unfortunate comment, hence the (justifiable) code comments. No way this thing is "done" code wise.

You are correct that the game has way more positives than negatives, not "worse code ever" (uggh), and more and more are starting to find homes (especially premiums). Best built and loaded Stern I've seen in quite some time (drops can be debated or not...of course I wanted them, but the unitarget has alot of letters on the left, and can be a pita to focus on with the ball screaming around). Borg should be proud of this game. Many games get VE'd before release (or even after reveal... ).

BM66 was "saved by code" in the eyes of many. Munsters is honestly a better shooter, and won't require the level of "saving" imho for many to purchase.

So happy BM66 gets the recognition it deserves, quite confident Munsters will also find its place...

Price to play? They are all too expensive, and am convinced there will be a natural correction (already happening). People get overhyped, can only justify a few pins, and when it doesn't immediately deliver, out it...even for a loss. The thrill can have a cliff effect pretty quick, even if the game is good, if you've got 7-13k in one (spanning the current nibs).

Done w rant, and jfh , you can pm me anytime if there are deeper dives, questions you may have.....mark

#3827 4 years ago

There does not seem to be any consistant behavior with Herman Hurry Up and how the ball releases.

I played with my leveling with two front levelers. I’m going to drag the pin away from the wall and play around with the back levelers and see if that helps.

#3828 4 years ago

The game is great and will only get better!!!

#3829 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

There does not seem to be any consistant behavior with Herman Hurry Up and how the ball releases.
I played with my leveling with two front levelers. I’m going to drag the pin away from the wall and play around with the back levelers and see if that helps.

My ball drops consistently to the right flipper if held, then released by the magnet. This game, in particular, is important to get level left to right on front AND back (pf flexes). It's amazing how many people focus on pitch but ignore level of pf..no one talks about it. This very topic came up during a recent chat with a very well known "machine master".. .

#3830 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

My ball drops consistently to the right flipper if held, then released by the magnet. This game, in particular, is important to get level left to right on front AND back (pf flexes). It's amazing how many people focus on pitch but ignore level of pf..no one talks about it. This very topic came up during a recent chat with a very well known "machine master".. .

Would like to hear folks leveling techniques....

#3831 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Would like to hear folks leveling techniques....

Glass off...torpedo level starting at back of pf. Level HAS to fully on and pf itself and be square to cabinet. Set rear legs, but don't lock yet.

Repeat at front of pf, near flippers, same way. If you only check the front, chances are it's not correct at the back.

Go back and check the back. I usually only have to repeat process twice until pf is level.

Lock the nuts. Remember to do this every time you decide to change the pitch or move the game.

Takes me about 2 hours to get the game sitting right (I'm slow, I suppose), but well worth it.

#3832 4 years ago

Updated code the other day to .99. This probably already been mentioned, but with updated code, timer in Grandpa's Lab sometimes starts 2-3 seconds early, but more often starts 2-3 seconds later. Sent an email to Stern....

#3833 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

Updated code the other day to .99. This probably already been mentioned, but with updated code, timer in Grandpa's Lab sometimes starts 2-3 seconds early, but more often starts 2-3 seconds later. Sent an email to Stern....

I have not updated to .99....and mine does this as well......

#3834 4 years ago

interesting..I did not notice it till after update installed.

#3835 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

This has been addressed in code 1.0 that will soon be released.

#3836 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

BINGO. Spot on!

#3837 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

As a fellow BM66 pinbud, I agree with your post (we certainly are used to hate threads ). I think the title of the thread was naturally combative and designed to create reinforcement for his true disdain of the game (he didn't like it on many levels).
This created a platform for all sorts of negative stuff, which we all know racks up the posts.
Munsters (Prem/LE) has an amazing lower playfield...no code is ever going to remove (but possibly refine) it. If you like them or willing to truly give it a legitimate chance, this is a must have game. If not, you'll never enjoy the machine.
Bat fans were given "in Lyman we trust", and he delivered in spades. Dwight made an unfortunate comment, hence the (justifiable) code comments. No way this thing is "done" code wise.
You are correct that the game has way more positives than negatives, not "worse code ever" (uggh), and more and more are starting to find homes (especially premiums). Best built and loaded Stern I've seen in quite some time (drops can be debated or not...of course I wanted them, but the unitarget has alot of letters on the left, and can be a pita to focus on with the ball screaming around). Borg should be proud of this game. Many games get VE'd before release (or even after reveal... ).
BM66 was "saved by code" in the eyes of many. Munsters is honestly a better shooter, and won't require the level of "saving" imho for many to purchase.
So happy BM66 gets the recognition it deserves, quite confident Munsters will also find its place...
Price to play? They are all too expensive, and am convinced there will be a natural correction (already happening). People get overhyped, can only justify a few pins, and when it doesn't immediately deliver, out it...even for a loss. The thrill can have a cliff effect pretty quick, even if the game is good, if you've got 7-13k in one (spanning the current nibs).
Done w rant, and jfh , you can pm me anytime if there are deeper dives, questions you may have.....mark

Agree that Munsters shoots way better than BM66, which is as clunky as hell.

Of course Lyman has turned it into a special game because it's what he does.

These days I would only buy early either a Lyman or Keith game.

The others are a gamble.

#3838 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Agree that Munsters shoots way better than BM66, which is as clunky as hell.
Of course Lyman has turned it into a special game because it's what he does.
These days I would only buy early either a Lyman or Keith game.
The others are a gamble.

Don't necessarily think BM66 is clunky, just have to make the shots, which are very tight. Then line things up...whew

MUNSTERS has wider lanes, etc. Different games...When I can figure out the best way to navigate both pfs w 2sets of flipper buttons during MM, I might be ready for deeper dive. Game is fun, but very brutal w " in your face" approach. Crazy confusion and fun....

#3839 4 years ago

Not a hater, would just like a little more "Munsters" in my Munsters Pinball

20190512_121206 (resized).jpg20190512_121206 (resized).jpg
#3840 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

[quoted image]

Dude no wonder you’re not happy, you didn’t get the black and white version!

#3841 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

[quoted image]

What is that statement supposed to mean?

The back glass is huge on Munsters. Munsters are all over the play field and video screen.

Munsters are all over the cabinet.

What more could you want?

#3842 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What is that statement supposed to mean?
The back glass is huge on Munsters. Munsters are all over the play field and video screen.
Munsters are all over the cabinet.
What more could you want?

I want all 70 episodes of the Munsters in there so I can sit and watch them in between games.

#3843 4 years ago

Those of you which I'm sure is most like myself that have issues with the lower PF right ramp ball whizzz'ng past the opto and not registering here is a solution I did.

Go to the dollar store etc... get some 3/4" wide velcro strips (black is best). Now get the softer side of the velcro tape and cut a
2 3/4" piece in length.

Start applying the strip from the center mark of the turn (indicated in the photo below with the green line) and ride the top edge of the lexan ramp from center until the piece ends (shown in photo as orange). The strip should stop about 1/2" before the opto sensor.

This has now made 99.999% of my ramp shot register as it slowed it down enough that the ball drops by the sensor now to get picked up. Once in a blue moon you might get a bullet that don't register. In addition make sure your flipper strengths are set to soft on the lower PF.
lower pf ramp (resized).jpglower pf ramp (resized).jpg

#3844 4 years ago

Has anyone else noticed or discovered that if your game ends exactly on top of the hour, right after the match making sequence during the music the machine will gong exactly what hour it is.

I was like WTF is that code error, until I realized the gongs were the exact hour.

#3845 4 years ago

I had to go figure out why my friends Spot wasn't staying up when activated and found a playghoul magazine under the staircase on the playfield.

#3846 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Have any Premium owners considered painting the open cut timber of the lower PF hole black, or actually done it ?
Would it make that section of "black" then look too "fat"?

Yes I’ve considered it and in fact asked that exact question earlier in this thread. Haven’t done it yet. If do would be black. If you do please post pics!

#3847 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yes I’ve considered it and in fact asked that exact question earlier in this thread. Haven’t done it yet. If do would be black. If you do please post pics!

Just as a test have you thought about running some black tape there first just to see "how black" it would end up looking ....

#3848 4 years ago

Happy Mother’s Day everyone! We are running a quick sale on Piingraffix pro/le munsters power bladeZ, $279 plus just $5 shipping, no sales tax unless you live in NJ. These are interactive sound activated bladeZ. Full warranty, we are an authorized reseller.

https://lermods.com/products/the-munsters-pro-le-powerbladez-by-pingraffix

#3849 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Just as a test have you thought about running some black tape there first just to see "how black" it would end up looking ....

I am planning to do some matte electrical tape... maybe someone will beat me.

#3850 4 years ago

Those of you which I'm sure is most like myself that have issues with the lower PF right ramp ball whizzz'ng past the opto and not registering here is a solution I did.
Go to the dollar store etc... get some 3/4" wide velcro strips (black is best). Now get the softer side of the velcro tape and cut a
2 3/4" piece in length.
Start applying the strip from the center mark of the turn (indicated in the photo below with the green line) and ride the top edge of the lexan ramp from center until the piece ends (shown in photo as orange). The strip should stop about 1/2" before the opto sensor.
This has now made 99.999% of my ramp shot register as it slowed it down enough that the ball drops by the sensor now to get picked up. Once in a blue moon you might get a bullet that don't register. In addition make sure your flipper strengths are set to soft on the lower PF.
[quoted image]

Nice tip!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Mishawaka, IN
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.