Monday morning Jones cure. I spend the weekends at my girlfriend's most of the time. All weekend long I was ready for Monday to get here so I could play some Munsters.
Twins: I had a multi-ball going and sent a ball up both ramps at the sane time. That was very satisfying for my adolescent self.
1) Using the voice of Paul Lynde as the game caller and player's tormentor-in-general was a master stroke, IMO. You would have to be a baby boomer and remember Paul Lynde's guest appearances on several 60s TV shows to really appreciate his brand of humor. I always liked his act.
2) The above said, I did not get Paul taunting me very much this morning. So, I am thinking there is a fairly deep bench of sound callouts that will help to keep the callouts somewhat fresh and not "overused". To tell the truth, I kind of missed of hearing Paul tell me I screwed up the action.
2) I do not get very many sneaky, greedy, GFY outlane drains. Sure, the outlanes suck down some balls, but I more than likely to experience a great flipper shot that somehow got by me. For me, that is a very big PLUS 1. I hate greedy, drain-o-matic outlanes.
3) Normally, I do not go for the pins that turn out the lights as a method of increasing complexity by making it harder to see the ball. Munsters does play this turn-out-the-lights action but it is not obtrusive, IMO.
4) Some people are unhappy with the Lily and Dragula targets and disappointed the were no drop targets. I understand that. But I am not the best pinball player and if Lily was a set of four drop targets making the two lowest targets would be an almost impossible task; This would distance the pin from the average player, IMO. I like fast pins and I like pins that are not easy; I can't speak for others, but I don't want a pin that is so frigging difficult that I can't play it.
So, instead of four drop targets, we get one oversized standup target. For Dragula, considering the amount of play field space available, the drop targets would have to be small and then would be hitting 2 or 3 at one time.
I'm cool with two oversized standup targets.