IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 237.
#251 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:Not in the shooter lane there wont be.

Thanks I will email Cliff

#252 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I am starting to wonder about a cliffy to put on the shooter when the game gets to me.
Is there one on the LE I wonder

Mylar is all u need

#253 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I am starting to wonder about a cliffy to put on the shooter when the game gets to me.
Is there one on the LE I wonder

Something like this ??? Available from most quality pinball parts distributors---

https://www.pinballlife.com/pinguard-ball-shooter-lane-kickout-protector-kit-for-stern-machines.html

#255 5 years ago

Thats only for that little side rail though and not the shooter lane. I have some games with cliffys but i also sometimes just put down a piece of removable mylar in the shooter lane like bigd said.

#256 5 years ago

LE on order. Excited. First NIB for me. Need to sell my Jokerz to make room for it though.

#257 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thats only for that little side rail though and not the shooter lane. I have some games with cliffys but i also sometimes just put down a piece of removable mylar in the shooter lane like bigd said.

No Cliffys needed.

Best shooter lane protector is thin self adhesive felt from Hobby Lobby.

Mylar will pull up any paint striping in the shooter lane.

You can protect 100 games for $1.50. Scoops as well

#258 5 years ago

LE on order!

#259 5 years ago

Hi everyone ,

Very happy with my munsters pro but a little problem if someone can help me. I already did two full install of the 0.9 code and reset. I have 8 technician alert when I go to the service. The alert concern switch that doesn't exist !! Thanks for help

IMG_20190124_221547 (resized).jpgIMG_20190124_221547 (resized).jpgIMG_20190126_175147 (resized).jpgIMG_20190126_175147 (resized).jpg

#260 5 years ago
Quoted from beastmaster1981:

Hi everyone ,
Very happy with my munsters pro but a little problem if someone can help me. I already did two full install of the 0.9 code and reset. I have 8 technician alert when I go to the service. The alert concern switch that doesn't exist !! Thanks for help
[quoted image][quoted image]

Crazy question as I don't have the game yet but is there any chance you downloaded the update for a Premium or LE instead of the Pro? My guess is that code would be searching for options not available on your Pro?

#261 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Crazy question as I don't have the game yet but is there any chance you downloaded the update for a Premium or LE instead of the Pro? My guess is that code would be searching for options not available on your Pro?

I only see PRO code update currently...?

#262 5 years ago

Yes very strange because my SD card is also a pro .
Can't find a solution know
I have also a playfield protector and it looks incompatible with the Herman magnet (it takes the Ball but release it )

received_2357918344436367 (resized).jpegreceived_2357918344436367 (resized).jpeg
#263 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No Cliffys needed.

Do you mind posting a pic of how you do this?

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Do you mind posting a pic of how you do this?

+1

#265 5 years ago

I’ll post some pics guys.

Really easy. Get your color of choice for the felt at hobby lobby. I’ve got a few

Then cut it to the exact size you need and lay it down. 2 minutes

Easy down, easy up

You can put it in drain hole if worried about

Plus you can cut tiny strips to cover scoop lips or landing areas based on how YOU want to cover it

And it’s as thin as a Cliffy

#266 5 years ago

Fyi for anyone that has a game, .90 appears tomhave some substantial bugs.

Ocassionally resets
Skips balls
Other oddities.

#267 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’ll post some pics guys.
Really easy. Get your color of choice for the felt at hobby lobby. I’ve got a few
Then cut it to the exact size you need and lay it down. 2 minutes
Easy down, easy up
You can put it in drain hole if worried about
Plus you can cut tiny strips to cover scoop lips or landing areas based on how YOU want to cover it
And it’s as thin as a Cliffy

Will definitely head over there soon and check it out.

#268 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No Cliffys needed.

Pictures please.

#269 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Fyi for anyone that has a game, .90 appears tomhave some substantial bugs.
Ocassionally resets
Skips balls
Other oddities.

Have not noticed any problems with my game on .90

One thing that can be annoying is that Spot under stair case pops up in attract mode. That pop is quite loud, you can really notice that if it's quiet around.
I can hear it from another room clearly.
Have not found a way to turn that off, there may be a way but not that I found.

#270 5 years ago

The alerts are normal. I have talked with the sterns support last week, it is just a bug code.

Dont care about it.

Yannick

#271 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

The alerts are normal. I have talked with the sterns support last week, it is just a bug code.

This same thing happened on early code sets for Ghost Busters. It got resolved in a later release. It wont be a problem but the point of the alerts is to let you know there's an issue so Stern needs to fix it at some point.

#272 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No Cliffys needed.

Iceman44 can you post pics of your above method ? or PM them to me-Thanks alot

#273 5 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

Have not noticed any problems with my game on .90
One thing that can be annoying is that Spot under stair case pops up in attract mode. That pop is quite loud, you can really notice that if it's quiet around.
I can hear it from another room clearly.
Have not found a way to turn that off, there may be a way but not that I found.

That's pretty cool actually

#274 5 years ago

Put in several hours on the Munsters this weekend and it lives up to all the hype I hoped for! What a beautiful game. I will say it does play Fast, this is not an easy pin granted I'm an average at best player. Really fun. Plus had a chance to play test the Grandpa Electric Chair Mod and Raven clock to verify some of the instructions. Decided last minute Grandpas chair is just not complete without a PlayGoul Magazine on the armrest so I will be adding that tonight to complete the overall look and make the final adjustments so this can fly this week. Really an exciting game, SO looking forward to my LE soon I hope.

IMG_2063 (resized).jpgIMG_2063 (resized).jpgIMG_2081 (resized).jpgIMG_2081 (resized).jpg

#275 5 years ago

Hi everyone ,

Cool if this technician alert are nothing .

Big other problem , when Herman magnet say hit the ball, my Herman keep the ball five seconds and release hit before I got the ball and begin the 2 ball hurry up. If I kick with a ball Herman it start the multiball three ok.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Rb5eVFUKpa32SRxG6

Can someone help me, my seller has the same problem with his pinball and think it came from code or playfield protector (someone put one in an other forum and have no problem with playfield protector)

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#276 5 years ago

Hi everyone ,
Big other problem , when Herman magnet say hit the ball, my Herman keep the ball five seconds and release hit before I got the ball and begin the 2 ball hurry up. If I kick with a ball Herman it start the multiball three ok.
Can someone help me, my seller has the same problem with his pinball and think it came from code or playfield protector (someone put one in an other forum and have no problem with playfield protector)

Its the playfield protector. Not needed loose it!

#277 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Put in several hours on the Munsters this weekend and it lives up to all the hype I hoped for! What a beautiful game. I will say it does play Fast, this is not an easy pin granted I'm an average at best player. Really fun. Plus had a chance to play test the Grandpa Electric Chair Mod and Raven clock to verify some of the instructions. Decided last minute Grandpas chair is just not complete without a PlayGoul Magazine on the armrest so I will be adding that tonight to complete the overall look and make the final adjustments so this can fly this week. Really an exciting game, SO looking forward to my LE soon I hope.
[quoted image][quoted image]

This Grandpa Electric Chair Mod is............spectacular!!
I've seen it in person and the detail is sick. That joke of a plastic that stern originally put on above the scoop looks like a big shrinky dink. It's silly. This mod is exactly what my pro needs. Wrap it up Mod Couple, it's killer. You outdid yourself on this one. Raven clock is amazing with the detail too.
Why the heck didn't Stern originally create something like this? I don't get it. I showed my wife the original Stern Grandpa plastic and she thought I was kidding. Lol.

#278 5 years ago

Hi everyone ,

Playfield protector more than likely causing this issue...

#279 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

This Grandpa Electric Chair Mod is............spectacular!!
I've seen it in person and the detail is sick. That joke of a plastic that stern originally put on above the scoop looks like a big shrinky dink. It's silly. This mod is exactly what my pro needs. Wrap it up Mod Couple, it's killer. You outdid yourself on this one. Raven clock is amazing with the detail too.
Why the heck didn't Stern originally create something like this? I don't get it. I showed my wife the original Stern Grandpa plastic and she thought I was kidding. Lol.

Really? U don't know the answer to why stern didn't do this ?

#280 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really? U don't know the answer to why stern didn't do this ?

Yeah they have a bill of materials to keep and I guess they rather go for metal ramps and other stuff. I actually think thats is better since it is more easy to get this kind of mods made from third party than for example metal ramps.

Talking about ramps, I do love the color of the wire frames. Looks really awsome with that burt brass color.

#281 5 years ago

yelobird, did you try / test mounting the clock to that back wall versus sitting on the playfield ? Would that work ?

#282 5 years ago

I too, had the opportunity to get in about 15-20 games of Munsters Pro last night - Many thanks to Mike at GAP for this! The flow if this game is really nice. It is a much nicer looking game in person then just looking at pictures. The animations and snippets in the display are fun to watch when other people are playing. I was very pleased with it and can't wait for my LE. The only thing I didn't care for, and I think I saw this mentioned in one of the Munsters threads, is that the Pro really needs a couple of spotlights for the middle area.

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

yelobird, did you try / test mounting the clock to that back wall versus sitting on the playfield ? Would that work ?

You certainly could. The location I installed it would work for any of the models and doesn’t block any of the shots or art. Really looks great lit up in that corner.

#284 5 years ago

Enjoy this website - lots for everyone.

http://www.munsterland.net

#285 5 years ago

Anyone have suggestions as to where to order a Pro from at the best price? Located in So Cal.

#286 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Anyone have suggestions as to where to order a Pro from at the best price? Located in So Cal.

Just call all distributors and say i am buying a Munsters game, give me your best price and if you are the lowest you can have my money.....if not better luck next time!

#287 5 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

My money is on the New owner Zach at Flippen Out Pinball. A+ treatment from price to delivery. He even through in a John Deere hat with my LE order! lol

https://www.flipnoutpinball.com

#288 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

My money is on the New owner Zach at Flippen Out Pinball. A+ treatment from price to delivery. He even through in a John Deere hat with my LE order! lol

I can see Zach now. You walk into his store and here he comes wearing his John Deere or DEKALB hat, cowboy boots and a dip in holding a spit cup and says....yessir can i help ya?

Thats how them good ole Indiana boys are!

#289 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I can see Zach now. You walk into his store and here he comes wearing his John Deere or DEKALB hat, cowboy boots and a dip in holding a spit cup and says....yessir can i help ya?

Yeah with Gregs mom on his arm. lol

#290 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah with Gregs mom on his arm. lol

Ohhh lololololol.....OMG!!! I can feel the BUUUUUUUURN all the way over here lmao. We need to make this a sticky post!

#291 5 years ago

Joined the club today. One problem out of the box is a missing piece of wood on the right side at the back of the playfield, but thats cosmetic. Was hoping it would be at the bottom of the cabinet but it was not.

Also installed mirrors which helps a lot but could use some extra spotlights.

The 2 ramps exits in the back screem for a green glowing light.

Love it!

3108D55B-5440-41DB-80D0-EA357C110BE8 (resized).jpeg3108D55B-5440-41DB-80D0-EA357C110BE8 (resized).jpegFC8A4DBA-852B-4774-A135-577134CEA7D6 (resized).jpegFC8A4DBA-852B-4774-A135-577134CEA7D6 (resized).jpegC0C380CB-3556-4892-924D-D7723A27AD35 (resized).jpegC0C380CB-3556-4892-924D-D7723A27AD35 (resized).jpeg
#292 5 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Joined the club today. One problem out of the box is a missing piece of wood on the right side at the back of the playfield, but thats cosmetic. Was hoping it would be at the bottom of the cabinet but it was not.
Love it!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s weird. Seems like it should be around there someplace since it was painted after it was installed. Maybe it’s In the wires bundles under the playfield. Lol

#293 5 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Love it!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man that is beautiful, congrats on your new game! I cant wait to play one.

#294 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

That’s weird. Seems like it should be around there someplace since it was painted after it was installed. Maybe it’s In the wires bundles under the playfield. Lol

There they go again, just another way to cut cost so Gary can make more $$$.

#295 5 years ago

Welcome KLR2014 !! Congrats on receiving a machine already...….what part of the country are you in ?? Are you the first USA private owner/homeowner to get 1 ??...……..Still seems like these ones popping up are at Dealers/Route machines.

#296 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No Cliffys needed.

Ice are your pics still coming ??……………...or shoot them to me in a PM ?-- Can't visualize or understand your method here.

Thanks,Kirk in Colorado

#297 5 years ago

Woohoo, Stern have finally uploaded the flyers!

Pro:https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/PRO_Munsters_flyer.pdf
Prem:https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/PREMIUM_Munsters_flyer.pdf
LE: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/LE_Munsters_flyer.pdf

I must admit, if I had the funds I'd love all three!

TheMunstersLE_1 (resized).pngTheMunstersLE_1 (resized).pngTheMunstersLE_2 (resized).pngTheMunstersLE_2 (resized).pngTheMunstersPrem_1 (resized).pngTheMunstersPrem_1 (resized).pngTheMunstersPrem_2 (resized).pngTheMunstersPrem_2 (resized).pngTheMunstersPro_1 (resized).pngTheMunstersPro_1 (resized).pngTheMunstersPro_2 (resized).pngTheMunstersPro_2 (resized).png
#298 5 years ago

10 games in and I'm not finding it "easy"

#299 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I know mine will b on the more difficult side the way i set pins up. If i made ss difficult than i can make most more difficult lol.

#300 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

So you got it set up and playing it huh? Thats awesome, please let us know how you are liking it. Is it everything you expected so far? Fun to shoot?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/6?hl=mpnox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.