P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg
munsters_black (resized).jpg
Munsters (resized).jpg
Munsters Cover (resized).jpeg

There are 11,835 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 237.
#3351 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Air...my original thought...Glad you found it!!

You were on the money on that one.......... Sorry thought I mentioned that in a previous posts but guess not. I was really beginning to think Grandpa new name was Pele and he was kicking those fuckers back at me lol.

Quoted from cottonm4:

How hard will it be to pull that mylar up when you need to replace it? Will be like trying to pull mylar pop bumper rings on an older pin?

Not hard at all, I did give it a good waxing before putting it down as well.

#3352 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Never had a ball stuck on my lower playfield.

Me either

no scoop problems also

#3353 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Grandpa scoop rejections are primarily due to the fact that the depth of the scoop is to shallow causing the ball to pop out. Adding some foam as Who-Dey did will help take some energy out of the ball when it makes contact with the scoop. But in my opinion the scoop rejects are mainly due to the depth being to shallow.

Was just going to post the same thing. Stern doesn't really have "scoops", I am sure it is less expensive to not manufacture it deeper.

#3354 4 years ago

Funny I haven't had any problems with the shallow scoops on Aerosmith. Even GB has a shallow left scoop and a deep right scoop - the deeper one doesn't work any better than the shallow. Unless Munsters has a really, really shallow scoop It must be something other than depth.

#3355 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Funny I haven't had any problems with the shallow scoops on Aerosmith. Even GB has a shallow left scoop and a deep right scoop - the deeper one doesn't work any better than the shallow. Unless Munsters has a really, really shallow scoop It must be something other than depth.

On munsters it is a direct fairly close shot to the scoop, so what happens is the ball actually goes into the scoop but pops right back out if it were deeper I am sure the ball would settle and stay in.

So unless you bounce it off of the metal rail next to the scoop or backhand it it just doesn't want to stay in the shallow pocket. It is better with flippers set to soft but still has issues with the ball popping back out.

#3356 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Me either
no scoop problems also

I've never had a problem with my Grandpa scoop either... In fact, I have the opposite. I hit that scoop too often.

I did have a problem with shots on the lower playfield right ramp registering. yancy had a suggestion in another thread to put a piece of plastic above the opto sensor to prevent the ball from jumping the sensor. I did this and now I get every shot registering.

#3357 4 years ago

Maybe you can bend the upper guide down a bit? The Munsters I play on location hasn't had this problem - it's a Pro but that shouldn't make a difference.

#3358 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ok i put the dead drop foam in and i couldn't really decide at what point of the scoop that the ball was hitting so i just lined pretty much the entire inside of the scoop except for a small section near the bottom. Probably not needed or ideal but you dont really notice it (unless you have the scoop lit up with a scoop light mod) so who cares.
I found that it definitely helped alot. Its still not 100% but i dont know of any other scoops that are either, it is definitely a worthy improvement though and i recommend doing it. I also lowered the back of my game down (after i had already tested the scoop) just to see if it got any better and to see how it plays. It didn't make the scoop rejects any better or worse and im undecided on gameplay at this point until i can put more time in on it. It does seem like it helps with the accuracy of the lower playfield though.
Here are a few pics of the foam that i added to give you an idea of what i did. Sorry for the crappy pics, my phone camera isnt the greatest.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Who-Dey,

From your pic, it looks like you can hook a fingernail underneath that scoop? Can you?

58cff548dd19c03ec258f0c13c0170fd03917948.png (resized).jpg58cff548dd19c03ec258f0c13c0170fd03917948.png (resized).jpg

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 12.31.18 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-25 at 12.31.18 PM (resized).png

#3359 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Definitely some physics and playfield geometry factor into the equation.

As others have stated, it's not really a "scoop" w any real depth or mini channel under it, plus, the entire thing is metal ( a different approach than simply using a wood hole and putting a cliffy around the edge).

Given this game is very fast paced (like it or not) and the proximity of the scoop to the flipper, metal vs. metal is going to bounce...hard.

I've wondered if the only fix would be taking the entire scoop assembly out, and replacing w just a cliffy, so there's some wood in there to allow the ball to settle. Would have actually cost Stern LESS, but believe it was done, knowing the beating it was going to take.

Mine doesn't really reject more than anticipated, so it's a non issue for me....

#3360 4 years ago

As MK6Pin figured out it was airballs on mine causing rejects, I didn't have my mini PF glass raised high enough after I set it back in so the main PF lip was giving me some rise. Now after finding that, I'm hitting the scoop with no issues on both flippers. Even with the flippers strength set to soft this ball still ramps up some speed while playing.

#3361 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Who-Dey,
From your pic, it looks like you can hook a fingernail underneath that scoop? Can you?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Not sure, im gonna have to look at it. It does appear to be bent up a little bit though. Gotta check out my Grandpa plastic also and see if they cracked it by over tightening it. I may just ask for a whole new playfield replacement.

#3362 4 years ago

Ok I get this error code every time I boot up my machine now. Been about a week. Node 8 is the lower PF. Only mods I connected down there are the baby pin stadiums and the grandpa chair from the mod couple. Both are atttached with alligator clips. I have confirmed none of the clips are touching. Do any of you know what this is from? When I actually test node 8 in diagnostics it says functioning normally.
F7014DAC-83D3-449B-86B3-E0E05F58E996 (resized).jpegF7014DAC-83D3-449B-86B3-E0E05F58E996 (resized).jpeg

#3363 4 years ago

It plays normally also

#3364 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

It plays normally also

I'd just pull the alligator clips off each mod first and see if problem goes away (starting w PS). If not, the board itself could be bad, but doubtful if it's playing ok.

Thought pinstadium supplied an external ps for this very purpose (keeping the draw off the game board)...I could be wrong.

Suppose grandpa could be shorting somehow, but doubt it

#3365 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Ok I get this error code every time I boot up my machine now. Been about a week. Node 8 is the lower PF. Only mods I connected down there are the baby pin stadiums and the grandpa chair from the mod couple. Both are atttached with alligator clips. I have confirmed none of the clips are touching. Do any of you know what this is from? When I actually test node 8 in diagnostics it says functioning normally.
[quoted image]

Make sure them alligator clips aren't touching/shorting each other after you lower the PF.. I had this problem once. Wrap them in tape to verify. Remove the grandpa mod, Pinstadium should be powered on it's own.

#3366 4 years ago

Love this machine and so does everyone else in the home, and this home has had deep machines LOTR, WOZRR, DILE, TSPP etc... and they just keep coming back to the Munsters.

It’s also fun customizing it.....

61DA7A9D-A65D-4BF5-A89E-E423FB5B9FAC (resized).jpeg61DA7A9D-A65D-4BF5-A89E-E423FB5B9FAC (resized).jpeg
#3367 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

[quoted image]

Test the mods on a 9v battery and see if they light.

#3368 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'd just pull the alligator clips off each mod first and see if problem goes away (starting w PS). If not, the board itself could be bad, but doubtful if it's playing ok.
Thought pinstadium supplied an external ps for this very purpose (keeping the draw off the game board)...I could be wrong.
Suppose grandpa could be shorting somehow, but doubt it

Quoted from Lermods:

Test the mods on a 9v battery and see if they light.

Quoted from drained:

Make sure them alligator clips aren't touching/shorting each other after you lower the PF..
I had this problem once. Wrap them in tape to verify. Remove the grandpa mod, Pinstadium should be powered on it's own.

Thanks guys! Pinstadium do have their own power but still use alligator clips. I’ve checked that they don’t touch but didn’t think of after putting PF down. Will try that. The grandpa chair does light with a battery. So the pinstadiums and the grandpa chair both connected to lower PF flasher.

#3369 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Thanks guys! Pinstadium do have their own power but still use alligator clips. I’ve checked that they don’t touch but didn’t think of after putting PF down. Will try that. The grandpa chair does light with a battery. So the pinstadiums and the grandpa chair both connected to lower PF flasher.

Connecting both those mods to the same flasher is likely too much, but can’t be sure as I’m not familiar with either mod. Why not hook the grandpa mod to a gi socket? I have no idea about PS, but I don’t understand why it’s connected with alligator clips if it has its own power, maybe to grab the ground?

#3370 4 years ago

In another thread a couple people indicate their distributor told them that, despite Dwight’s comments the code is essentially done, Stern is now planning a substantial rework code update. Anyone know if there is any validity to this rumor or attributable source?

#3371 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I have no idea about PS, but I don’t understand why it’s connected with alligator clips if it has its own power, maybe to grab the ground?

Maybe using the gator clips off of an existing lamp as a trigger to tell the pinstadium when to turn on and off?

#3372 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Connecting both those mods to the same flasher is likely too much, but can’t be sure as I’m not familiar with either mod. Why not hook the grandpa mod to a gi socket? I have no idea about PS, but I don’t understand why it’s connected with alligator clips if it has its own power, maybe to grab the ground?

The alligator clips are for clipping to the socket you want the pinstadiums to trigger off of. Not power. For power they need 12v.

#3373 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

In another thread a couple people indicate their distributor told them that, despite Dwight’s comments the code is essentially done, Stern is now planning a substantial rework code update. Anyone know if there is any validity to this rumor or attributable source?

If this were to happen in any fashion, I would be more likely to buy this title.

#3374 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The alligator clips are for clipping to the socket you want the pinstadiums to trigger off of. Not power. For power they need 12v.

That’s what i said, to grab the ground. Maybe he has the clip on the wrong socket lug?

#3375 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I too have heard this in the past week or so but didn’t post for I cannot confirm or deny, maybe sales pitch maybe not. However if Gary loves money which I’m sure he does I believe he will have the code revisited and have some more meat and patatoes added for those who want a bit more then just jackpot stacking which ultimately will increase the sales substantially. However in all honesty it really isn’t that bad now minus a few bugs but it’s a great modern day BSD style play so to speak. It’s fun the call outs are great, personally would love to hear grandpa more but still it’s a fun machine for all to play.

#3376 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

If this were to happen in any fashion, I would be more likely to buy this title.

So would I.

#3377 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

That’s what i said, to grab the ground. Maybe he has the clip on the wrong socket lug?

I’m no chemist, but you just need to put the clips on each side of the socket, so as long as he doesn’t have both clips on one tab of the socket, he should be good.

And even if he did have them on the same side, all that would do is jumper the connection and make the pinstadiums always be on.

#3378 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I too have heard this in the past week or so but didn’t post for I cannot confirm or deny, maybe sales pitch maybe not. However if Gary loves money which I’m sure he does I believe he will have the code revisited and have some more meat and patatoes added for those who want a bit more then just jackpot stacking which ultimately will increase the sales substantially. However in all honesty it really isn’t that bad now minus a few bugs but it’s a great modern day BSD style play so to speak. It’s fun the call outs are great, personally would love to hear grandpa more but still it’s a fun machine for all to play.

Yes to hearing more Grandpa! A big gripe of mine is the over reliance on the custom voice over callouts, and not enough of the original dialog from the show / actual cast.
It's a Munsters pin, I want to hear more lines from the actual show!

#3379 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m no chemist, but you just need to put the clips on each side of the socket, so as long as he doesn’t have both clips on one tab of the socket, he should be good.
And even if he did have them on the same side, all that would do is jumper the connection and make the pinstadiums always be on.

The pinstadiums do not draw power from the clips. Chuck is right it is just a trigger. The grandpa chair just draws a small amount to light the two leds in the back of the chair. I can’t imagine that is the problem. Not ready to ask stern yet I don’t want them to tell me I voided my warranty or something. The reason I have them both there is that is the trigger point I want for both items. The effects are amazing and I don’t want to change it unless I have to.

#3380 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry if I am misunderstanding what you are saying, but my reading of your text suggests that won’t work. On the flasher socket, One lug is power, the other is ground. The ground side is what gives the signal to the mod to light. If the PS mod is externally powered and he attaches a clip to the power side of the socket lug, that’s a short circuit. I don’t know if PS has one clip or two with it, but surprised to hear it even uses clips.

The grandpa mod likely has two clips, one goes on the power side of the socket, the other goes on the ground side...it matters which clip goes on which lug. It won’t do damage, it just won’t light if the clips are reversed since it’s not externally powered.

#3381 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I don’t know if PS has one clip or two with it, but surprised to hear it even uses clips.

Whether you’re attaching the flasher or the GI to your game, it has two clips (flasher has its own two clips, GI has its own two clips) If you were to power on the lights (via the 12v power supply plugged into the aux outlet in the game) and connect either set of clips together the lights would come on and stay on.

It uses clips because your options are endless as far as trigger points. You can hook them up to everything from a light socket to a motor.

#3382 4 years ago

Re: scoop rejects. We had this issue on our DP pro and the culprit was the VUK switch. It needed adjusting slightly as it was sitting slightly too high and would stop the ball settling in position. No problem with our Munsters scoop but I would check this first

#3383 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whether you’re attaching the flasher or the GI to your game, it has two clips (flasher has its own two clips, GI has its own two clips) If you were to power on the lights (via the 12v power supply plugged into the aux outlet in the game) and connect either set of clips together the lights would come on and stay on.
It uses clips because your options are endless as far as trigger points. You can hook them up to everything from a light socket to a motor.

Bingo....just a trigger. If hooked up wrong, it simply wouldn't work, but don't believe it could cause the node warning shown.

Has the "entire" mod been disconnected (including wall wart PS - that's where enough amperage/ voltage would be present to have the board bark at you...maybe bleed thru, defective)? Was the error message present before you installed them?

I would certainly try that first. Node boards are expensive, and it's called out that warranty is null and void with any electrical add-ons. I'd just be super careful

Good luck

#3384 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

The pinstadiums do not draw power from the clips. Chuck is right it is just a trigger. The grandpa chair just draws a small amount to light the two leds in the back of the chair. I can’t imagine that is the problem. Not ready to ask stern yet I don’t want them to tell me I voided my warranty or something. The reason I have them both there is that is the trigger point I want for both items. The effects are amazing and I don’t want to change it unless I have to.

Have you tried disconnecting the mods? Disconnect both and make sure that gets rid of your issue (that would at least show the issue IS one of the mods). Then hooking each one up individually to see if that causes an issue (this may show which mod or it's connection is the culprit). If all is still well with both mods hooked up alone...reconnect both of them at the same time again and see if the issue was mysteriously corrected by disconnecting and reconnecting them or you then know the issue is the 2 in conjunction with each other. If the issue is only when both are hooked up, you might then want to start trying using them on different connection location to see if that is the cause.

I remembers someone's bicycle girl lighting mod on The Walking Dead was causing other mods to act up. The weird thing was all of the mods would work fine individuality, but if some other mods were hooked up when the bicycle girl lighting mod was....it would cause the other mods to stop working (while the bicycle girl mod would continue to work). The bicycle girl mod was somehow triggering the issue, but it would continue to work while it made the other mods crap out.

So in summery, my long winded suggestion is try different things to see if you can narrow down what is causing the issue.

#3385 4 years ago

Here's another one. Substantial code update and I'll get a LE or Premium NIB. As of now I'm hesitating even on a used Pro.

#3386 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

As of now I'm hesitating even on a used Pro.

The lower PF does add quite a bit to the game, I would go with Prem or LE if you can find one. The B/W looks gorgeous even better in person hence why I preferred that over the LE it just fits more natural to the show IMHO, but the color is beautiful as well. Either way you cannot go wrong here..

#3387 4 years ago

Funny coincidence happened to me, while taking a shower a random playlist started this song

I was a bit confused for a moment until I realized what I am hearing.
It does start at around 13 sec

#3388 4 years ago

Ok now that I poked some fun at this earlier floated info in which I did hear of it along the lines myself, Lets see what you guys would like to have done to the code rework if it were to happen.

1- A wizard mode would be awesome, this game really screams for one.

2- Marylin Mode & Champion where how many boyfriends you can get to escape by shooting her ramp when lit is recorded.

3- Al & Fred worked extremely well together here and had some of the funniest lines in the sitcom, surely some more of Grandpa's and Herman's bickering calls can be added during play.

4- Eddie orbit mode & Champion. Needs a little more, make him after so many loops feed spot or something to accomplish a nice payout.

5- Grandpas lab instead of the mono tone girl saying jackpot, wack it up with Grandpa say "Yes Yes and laughing / That's right, that's the ticket"

6- Spots Roar when spot pops up. If he does roar now, I never hear it lol.

7- More call outs from the shows, I know there were two seasons almost 80 shows but they used a lot from early season 1, love to see and hear more added. (covered in points 3 & 5 but felt its important enough to mention it again)

Now I'm not griping as we love the game but if by any chance this rework is possibly a fact, I think adding some more will really establish this game as one of the all time greats, in addition sales will jump a lot as this theme hits many folks from their youth. A little more depth objectives added on the journey really couldn't hurt.

Polishing and lighting effects we can do afterwards

What would you guys like to see within reason of course. Please no flaming people suggestions/opinions but maybe there is something said that Stern can take away from it and add it to coding just makes it better for everyone.

So what say you.................

ritual copy (resized).jpgritual copy (resized).jpg
#3389 4 years ago

I think anyone that was lucky enough to have grown up in this era will appreciate the good job Stern did with this game. Some just won't get it and that's OK.
I was lucky enough to play Munster's at an arcade 2 months ago and was blown away! Great theme and execution. I went back yesterday and my high score was still there. Also played Iron Maiden and really liked it as well. Deadpool is a really great game as well but I'm a little too old for the theme. I grew up in the Beatles era. Speaking of Beatles, this was the game that got me back into the pinball buying business. I really, really wanted to like it and theme wise it's good but I realized it's not for me. I couldn't put my finger on it but later realized there is a lack of ramps and I guess I'm a ramp guy. Anyway, check out Deadpool if you're middle age(it's really good) As for me I'll be buying a Munsters pro and a Iron Maiden prof unless Who Dey steers me in another direction. I like what Stern is doing. I thought pinball might be dead a few years ago but it's only changing to more home sales and less arcade. It's great to have pinball around, I'm retired now and it's about the only thing I really enjoy.

#3390 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I think anyone that was lucky enough to have grown up in this era will appreciate the good job Stern did with this game. Some just won't get it and that's OK.
I was lucky enough to play Munster's at an arcade 2 months ago and was blown away! Great theme and execution. I went back yesterday and my high score was still there.

I totally agree with you and even if all they do is some fine tuning and polishing the game is still great and brings me back to happy times of my youth. But hey if they want to gives us more, who am I to stand in their way lol.

#3391 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

As for me I'll be buying a Munsters pro

I don't even own one of these yet(key word is "yet") . But I have played a Pro several times and a Premium a few times. Get the Premium, is my opinion. I am not going to say you will be sorry for not buying a Premium, but I think if you do you will be glad you did.

#3392 4 years ago

Games good but

Needs more Eddie- crawling though thongs/popping out of cupboards like in the programme.

More sub modes
Feed spot- shoot Eddie loop right, left then spot ramp to feed spot. - nice clip to finish it off.

Dracula- video mode/clips make left loop, right ramp, right loop, left ramp- video to win drag race.

Marilyn modes- better boyfriend clips- guys running jumping over fences etc..

Just a few ideas...

#3393 4 years ago

Ok now that I poked some fun at this earlier floated info in which I did hear of it along the lines myself, Lets see what you guys would like to have done to the code rework if it were to happen.
2- Marylin Mode & Champion where how many boyfriends you can get to escape by shooting her ramp when lit is recorded.
3- Al & Fred worked extremely well together here and had some of the funniest lines in the sitcom, surely some more of Grandpa's and Herman's bickering calls can be added during play.
4- Eddie orbit mode & Champion. Needs a little more, make him after so many loops feed spot or something to accomplish a nice payout.
5- Grandpas lab instead of the mono tone girl saying jackpot, wack it up with Grandpa say "Yes Yes and laughing / That's right, that's the ticket"
7- More call outs from the shows, I know there were two seasons almost 80 shows but they used a lot from early season 1, love to see and hear more added. (covered in points 3 & 5 but felt its important enough to mention it again)
Now I'm not griping as we love the game but if by any chance this rework is possibly a fact, I think adding some more will really establish this game as one of the all time greats, in addition sales will jump a lot as this theme hits many folks from their youth. A little more depth objectives added on the journey really couldn't hurt.
What would you guys like to see within reason of course. Please no flaming people suggestions/opinions but maybe there is something said that Stern can take away from it and add it to coding just makes it better for everyone.
So what say you.................[quoted image]

Very good ideas. Would also like to see something more on the horror-side as the game is very lighthearted right now.

#3394 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I was lucky enough to play Munster's at an arcade 2 months ago and was blown away! Great theme and execution. I went back yesterday and my high score was still there. Also played Iron Maiden and really liked it as well. Deadpool is a really great game as well but I'm a little too old for the theme. I grew up in the Beatles era. Speaking of Beatles, this was the game that got me back into the pinball buying business. I really, really wanted to like it and theme wise it's good but I realized it's not for me. I couldn't put my finger on it but later realized there is a lack of ramps and I guess I'm a ramp guy. Anyway, check out Deadpool if you're middle age(it's really good) As for me I'll be buying a Munsters pro and a Iron Maiden prof unless Who Dey steers me in another direction. I like what Stern is doing. I thought pinball might be dead a few years ago but it's only changing to more home sales and less arcade. It's great to have pinball around, I'm retired now and it's about the only thing I really enjoy.

Munsters and IMDN are both really fun games in my opinion. Who knows what is coming out next though. It seems like they just keep pumping out fun games.

#3395 4 years ago

Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Games good but
Needs more Eddie- crawling though thongs/popping out of cupboards like in the programme.
More sub modes
Feed spot- shoot Eddie loop right, left then spot ramp to feed spot. - nice clip to finish it off.
Dracula- video mode/clips make left loop, right ramp, right loop, left ramp- video to win drag race.
Marilyn modes- better boyfriend clips- guys running jumping over fences etc..
Just a few ideas...

Quoted from JayLar:

Very good ideas. Would also like to see something more on the horror-side as the game is very lighthearted right now.

Man, it sounds like someone should start a new dedicated thread talking about all of the things Stern needs to do to make this a great game and have it all in one place. It looks like it could be a real long list.

#3396 4 years ago

Wizard mode after MM2
Eddie and Marylyn modes I like the boyfriends collected idea also like the Dragula race idea
More clips

#3397 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Wizard mode after MM2

I would never be able to see that.

#3398 4 years ago

Hi,

Would you be willing to consolidate these and send to Stern? I think you can send to: [email protected]

Or direct to [email protected]

This would be cool!!!

Let us know.

Thank you

#3399 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Hi,
Would you be willing to consolidate these and send to Stern? I think you can send to: [email protected]
Or direct to [email protected]
This would be cool!!!
Let us know.
Thank you

I’m a nobody and the last thing I would want to do is ruffle feathers on someone else hard work. Now if someone knows Dwight and can approach him with some great friendly suggestions, I would be more then happy to consolidate the great input of the owners where they feel some enhancements can really make this beauty shine. I guess in a round about way I’m hoping Dwight does read this thread and can take some of these great ideas. However if anyone wishes to send it to him that has a repore with him I’m all for it, message me and I’ll put the suggestions together.

Or we can make another thread for possible Munsters code enhancement suggestions and transpose some of the ideas spelled out here over and maybe send the thread link over to Dwight, but we run the risk of the usual Pinside haters posting their spew in there as well derailing what could be a great thing.

#3400 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

As a follow up, Chas did respond within a few hours, which was cool. However he said the solution is to cut the lower ring off the wire form. Not sure I want to do that on my brand new game.
Probably just being a baby, but there's something about taking wiresnips out and cutting parts off a brand new wire form.
However, he also said that they will send a new part if you send them your seriel number and address.
Just wanted to follow-up!!

Send a new part meaning what? A new wire form or a new part to install that actually deflects the ball and fixes the problem?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 210.00
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
5,499 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,835 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.