IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 237.
#3251 4 years ago

Noticed on the DF stream with the Prem when a ball was stuck on the lower playfield the chat and DF mentioned a rail Stern is adding to LP, and can be requested if you don't have one. Anyone know what this is about ?

#3252 4 years ago
Quoted from drained:

Noticed on the DF stream with the Prem when a ball was stuck on the lower playfield the chat and DF mentioned a rail Stern is adding to LP, and can be requested if you don't have one. Anyone know what this is about ?

Sounds like it’s to prevent stuck balls. I’d get with your distro to get one if you need it.

#3253 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Acknowledges how cool the lower pf is, and how brutal the machine in general. He was killing it!!! Saw alot I've never gotten to (screen stuff that's hard to watch while playing)....this machine is sooo underrated!!!

Yep was watching the stream last night as he was rocking, picked up on a lot of never seen footage. Jack has that lower playfield skill shot pretty down pat as he was nailing it quite a bit. I also noticed in the chat there was an extraordinary amount of love and praises for this game, rightfully so it's a dam great game that's a blast to play.

#3254 4 years ago

Ok Spaceman, I took the challenge, Zap Champion started with Who-Dey to step up and challenge others and then pick the next Pinside Munsters owner to set the next challenge. Going to start working on those Zap's to up the number some. Let's go guys, start posting your Zap scores!

20190301_170223 (resized).jpg20190301_170223 (resized).jpg
#3255 4 years ago

Pages 64-66... the same years The Munsters was on TV. Good years.
What are the best mods people are liking? What are the disappointments? I've seen some Tesla coils that look good, and some that look pretty cheap. Replacing the Grandpa shinkydink with the 3D model of him in his chair seems like a good one. The domed eyeball also looks good.

#3256 4 years ago
Quoted from captainBR:

What are the best mods people are liking?

Grandpa for sure! - installed

In addition for my taste I also like:

Dragula Drag Light - installed
Sewer Pipe Drain (waiting on availability)
Spot Staircase Banisters - installed

#3257 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Yep was watching the stream last night as he was rocking, picked up on a lot of never seen footage. Jack has that lower playfield skill shot pretty down pat as he was nailing it quite a bit. I also noticed in the chat there was an extraordinary amount of love and praises for this game, rightfully so it's a dam great game that's a blast to play.

Agreed...Very entertaining to watch...The actual vibe for the machine is much more positive than the hate threads suggest...suspect it will ease w time, and the machine will get the appreciation it deserves...A real change w b&w option, gorgeous, and a sick lower playfield..don't really care about negative posts about it anymore, as I love the damn thing....

#3258 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Grandpa for sure! - installed
In addition for my taste I also like:
Dragula Drag Light - installed
Sewer Pipe Drain (waiting on availability)
Spot Staircase Banisters - installed

I've only done Titan rubber for pf mods at this point. Can't pull the trigger on grandpa's chair, as it's just too close of a mimic of Uncle Fester's ( have my HEP TAF way too close, and want MunstersLE to stand on its own.).. Gorgeous machine!!!

#3259 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Ok Spaceman, I took the challenge, Zap Champion started with Who-Dey to step up and challenge others and then pick the next Pinside Munsters owner to set the next challenge. Going to start working on those Zap's to up the number some. Let's go guys, start posting your Zap scores!
[quoted image]

Nice!!!! It’s on!!!!

#3260 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

[quoted image]

I will post a new challenge next week, remind me in case i forget please. When i turn my game on afterwhile i will also post my zap jackpot for this weeks challenge.

#3261 4 years ago

If I can verify that these can go on Musters LE, I think I might install:
Mezel mods:
Light up Tesla Coils to replace lights
Doggy's Din Din light cover
Drag light tower
Mod Couple:
Replace the Grandpa shinkydink with the 3D model of him in his chair
Cover the poppit with the domed eyeball
Spiderweb flipper covers

Added over 5 years ago:

Also thinking of: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1132-sparky-pinball/02202-munsters-tv-mod

#3262 4 years ago
Quoted from drained:

This is something we definitely need to find out about.

#3263 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a barely out of the box Munsters Premium I just posted one for sale:

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For sale is a Munsters Premium. Just unboxed this a couple weeks ago and it has less than 50 plays on it. Zero issues and works perfectly. I like the game a lot but I recently m...”
2019-04-23
Aldie, VA
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 863 times

#3264 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

[quoted image]

Here is mine....not very good so far.

20190423_174052 (resized).jpg20190423_174052 (resized).jpg
#3265 4 years ago

I’m not much better myself

F3FB7C21-79AD-4723-A5C3-96FB9B479730 (resized).jpegF3FB7C21-79AD-4723-A5C3-96FB9B479730 (resized).jpeg
#3266 4 years ago

I regained my honor. My son no longer has the grand champion on my Munsters pin. I had my best game ever. Just got this zap jackpot tonight.

68771B5E-1906-4BA0-9604-77ADD77B5EC5 (resized).jpeg68771B5E-1906-4BA0-9604-77ADD77B5EC5 (resized).jpeg
#3267 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I regained my honor. My son no longer has the grand champion on my Munsters pin. I had my best game ever. Just got this zap jackpot tonight. [quoted image]

Ain't nothing like a young whipper snapper for galvanizing an old fart into action

#3268 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I regained my honor. My son no longer has the grand champion on my Munsters pin. I had my best game ever. Just got this zap jackpot tonight. [quoted image]

Dang Rick, 21 million! I think we may have a winner here.

#3269 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah it was awesome Who-Dey. The more I play this pin, the more I love it. It’s now my favorite over Deadpool. Absolutely never get tired of it. And the light show is killer with the pinstadiums. I have the baby pins set to purple. Totally cool effect whenever the lower PF lights up. Just everything together makes this pin a knockout. I’ll probably keep it until it falls apart. I know some of you don’t like adding aftermarket lighting to this particular pin, but I absolutely love it and I’ve got so many cool mods in the machine it’s just perfect now.

#3270 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yeah it was awesome Who-Dey. The more I play this pin, the more I love it. It’s now my favorite over Deadpool. Absolutely never get tired of it. And the light show is killer with the pinstadiums. I have the baby pins set to purple. Totally cool effect whenever the lower PF lights up. Just everything together makes this pin a knockout. I’ll probably keep it until it falls apart. I know some of you don’t like adding aftermarket lighting to this particular pin, but I absolutely love it and I’ve got so many cool mods in the machine it’s just perfect now.

Do you have the Pinstadium fusion's or the standard ones.

#3271 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Wow man holy smokes nice

#3272 4 years ago
Quoted from drained:

Is this where the ball got stuck? This is where it has gotten stuck on mine a few times.

Screenshot_20190409-221841_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190409-221841_Gallery (resized).jpg
#3273 4 years ago

Wow Rick, you set that Zap bar pretty high, great score! This game does rock, I'm having just as much fun working the invidual scoring modes as trying to set overall high scores. If things work out I might have my Premium in a couple weeks. Keep those Zap scores rolling in everyone.

#3274 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Wow Rick, you set that Zap bar pretty high, great score! This game does rock, I'm having just as much fun working the invidual scoring modes as trying to set overall high scores. If things work out I might have my Premium in a couple weeks. Keep those Zap scores rolling in everyone.

We should make Rick reset all of his scores and start over.

#3275 4 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

Do you have the Pinstadium fusion's or the standard ones.

I have the fusion and also the baby pins

#3276 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It’s all about stacking and getting those multipliers going.

#3277 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We should make Rick reset all of his scores and start over.

F that. Want him to look at it for awhile

#3278 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

If YOU like it, that's all that really matters...great scores, btw!!!

#3279 4 years ago

I broke my Herman plastic however. Stern doesn’t even have any available yet LOL. Like they didn’t expect them to break. Got a plastic protector set today definitely the way the ball flies around hard in this pin think I need to put those in ASAP.

#3280 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

Is this where the ball got stuck? This is where it has gotten stuck on mine a few times.
[quoted image]

That looks like an easy fix. I would know more if I knew from what direction the ball is traveling from to get there, but it looks like an easy fix. Does it come across the top of the plastic from the Mystery Lane? Or is it shooting up from the left side from the Lite Machine light? Or can you even see it as it is happening?

As I sit here and say it will be an easy fix, the best way is for the factory to make a small mod to habit trail.

#3281 4 years ago

I"m getting tired of just sitting here reading about you all jazzing about your Munsters. I'm just getting tired tired tired; I cant stand it anymore. I'm gonna get me one of these Munsters. Come hell or high water !

#3282 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That looks like an easy fix. I would know more if I knew from what direction the ball is traveling from to get there, but it looks like an easy fix. Does it come across the top of the plastic from the Mystery Lane? Or is it shooting up from the left side from the Lite Machine light? Or can you even see it as it is happening?

Mine got hung there (1x) in now several hundred plays. Was able to nudge it out without tilting...Guessing some games it's more prevalent.

#3283 4 years ago

I just hooked up my sparky tv using the power tap board. I was so excited to see the tv come on. Game booted and then 10 seconds later I get this "check power distribution board". mini tv is still working. I cant get into settings or anything. I even tried to fire up a game when it booted and nothing. Has anyone installed the MDM successfully. I'm still running .96

IMG_20190424_005844 (resized).jpgIMG_20190424_005844 (resized).jpg
#3284 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I"m getting tired of just sitting here reading about you all jazzing about your Munsters. I'm just getting tired tired tired; I cant stand it anymore. I'm gonna get me one of these Munsters. Come hell or high water !

I hope you can get one soon Cotton, or whatever else that comes out that you may like better. Theres a couple good games coming from what i am hearing.

#3285 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I"m getting tired of just sitting here reading about you all jazzing about your Munsters

But...but .. my little TV isn't working on my Munsters.

MVIMG_20190424_025743 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190424_025743 (resized).jpg
#3286 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hope you can get one soon Cotton, or whatever else that comes out that you may like better. Theres a couple good games coming from what i am hearing.

Who-Dey, it is all good. I should have put some smiley faces in there somewhere.

#3287 4 years ago

Regarding the ball catch, I sent this to Chas at Stern this morning. Sarcasm intended We'll see.

Chas –

Look at the shrunken ball in Grandpa’s laboratory!

Seriously, the ball keeps getting stuck here. Happened to me twice last night. No way to continue the game since the lower playfield is then out-of-order.

I saw it happen a lot at the Texas show. Even the Marco guys told me that it kept happening all weekend.

Any fixes coming out? Thanks – Larry Schmidlin LE#484

IMG_4845 (resized).JPGIMG_4845 (resized).JPG
#3288 4 years ago

So finally got to play this game (a PRO) on location. Really liked it but it does have it's pros and cons.

On the plus side: Love the theme and music, perfect for pinball. Fast and actionpacked game with quite a lot to handle, trying not to drain. Awesome ramps and loop shots. Fantastic artwork on playfield and cabinet. Fun (!) to play and gives you that 90:s pinball feeling again!

Negatives: The on screen interface looks really bad, really a shame (although I get that it's not easy making something look good together with the old clips). Code is really pretty shallow, as most people already have stated - this fabolous theme needs a more solid code with more modes, tasks and moments connecting to the tv-show. It's so close to being an all time classic. Spot should have a spotlight, almost missed him popping up.

All in all a really good game that I kept putting money in. Must be awesome on location and as a casual home pin, perfect for playing with friends on parties. Almost (!) pulling the trigger on one for myself, but waiting for a serious code upgrade first.

#3289 4 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

I just hooked up my sparky tv using the power tap board. I was so excited to see the tv come on. Game booted and then 10 seconds later I get this "check power distribution board". mini tv is still working. I cant get into settings or anything. I even tried to fire up a game when it booted and nothing. Has anyone installed the MDM successfully. I'm still running .96[quoted image]

I'm checking on this. Let me know if updating the code fixes it. I've sold several of these for Munsters without issue, and Mezelmods tested on their own game without issue, so not sure why distribution would be a problem.

#3290 4 years ago

I moved Grandpa's Dragula to the top of the plastic. Yes, I know it is now subject to ball catches, but I've played a ton of games and it hasn't happened yet. Looks so much better than being hidden under that plastic!

I know he's facing the wrong direction, but there's so much detail on the front of the car.

Before/after shots (before shot was really just taken off the Internet)

IMG_4726 (resized).JPGIMG_4726 (resized).JPGIMG_4727 (resized).JPGIMG_4727 (resized).JPGIMG_4728 (resized).JPGIMG_4728 (resized).JPG

#3291 4 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

But...but .. my little TV isn't working on my Munsters. [quoted image]

I just sent you an email. The power tap is not correct in the pic you sent me. Sending a new one to you.

#3292 4 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I just sent you an email. The power tap is not correct in the pic you sent me. Sending a new one to you.

Talk about top notch customer service! I emailed Sparky in a panic at 1:17am that I was having problems with the TV mod causing a board error and he replied 5 minutes later (faster then anyone on here haha) Sent him a pic of the power tap and got an email back before 10am this morning with a solution to the problem. Thanks Sparky this kind of CS goes a long way, I'll be buying more mods in the future!
Oh and the best part was the TV mod was working I just couldn't start a game so I cracked another beer and just watched some Munsters it's the coolest.

#3293 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

The on screen interface looks really bad, really a shame (although I get that it's not easy making something look good with the old clips)

I grew up in the era of black and white TV. One of the shows we watched a lot was fuzzy screen. When I see these old clips on 4K they just look super (Watching Twilight Zone on a 65" 4K TV makes these old fuzzy's look like I am standing at the director's shoulder as filming is being done--the clarity actually took some getting used to). I think it is all in the perspective of where you are coming from.

Quoted from JayLar:

Spot should have a spotlight, almost missed him popping up.

I agree completely. Cactus Jack's Pro is in a room with the house lights turned down low. It is impossible to see Spot.

#3294 4 years ago

I just got confirmation that I'm the proud owner of Munsters Premium to be delivered to Golden State Pinball Festival. Much excitement!

#3295 4 years ago
Quoted from captainBR:

If I can verify that these can go on Musters LE, I think I might install:
Mezel mods:
Light up Tesla Coils to replace lights
Doggy's Din Din light cover
Drag light tower
Mod Couple:
Replace the Grandpa shinkydink with the 3D model of him in his chair
Cover the poppit with the domed eyeball
Spiderweb flipper covers

Hey there, Ive done all of these mods to My Premium, I've made videos of all of the installations of the mods too!

all of the videos are on my youtube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHfiagwISS_15WwJk804aA?view_as=subscriber

#3296 4 years ago

Hey everyone, I just made a detailed video on the installation and review of Pingraffix Power Bladez on my Premium!

Check it out!

#3297 4 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Hey there, Ive done all of these mods to My Premium, I've made videos of all of the installations of the mods too!
all of the videos are on my youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHfiagwISS_15WwJk804aA?view_as=subscriber

Hi Darkfader. Did you say you were planning to post a video for your speaker upgrade? If so, still planning to do so?

#3298 4 years ago

I am tired of explaining to people that want Munsters to be LOTR or any other game that it’s not and that’s ok
Can’t wait to crank it up and play tonight

#3299 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I am tired of explaining to people that want Munsters to be LOTR or any other game that it’s not and that’s ok
Can’t wait to crank it up and play tonight

Would be easy to do for Dwight just make a "Valinor" mode if you can cash out the max Super Jackpots and make it past 2nd level Munster Madness.

#3300 4 years ago

What about a premium with a lower color playfield, or vice versa?

D28FC7FA-6325-4FB1-B975-985C5F0C1490 (resized).jpegD28FC7FA-6325-4FB1-B975-985C5F0C1490 (resized).jpegB1E509FE-A9DA-4DCF-BE8D-AF2B81069E31 (resized).jpegB1E509FE-A9DA-4DCF-BE8D-AF2B81069E31 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/66?hl=darkfader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.