IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 237.
#3101 5 years ago

Joined the club. Purchased a game thru the Marco deal at MGC.

IMG_20190411_191619 (resized).jpgIMG_20190411_191619 (resized).jpg
#3102 5 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Joined the club. Purchased a game thru the Marco deal at MGC.
[quoted image]

Awesome.

#3103 5 years ago

Does anybody else have pop bumpers that aren't as sensitive as they should be? On my LE, a good portion of the time when the ball goes into the pop bumper area from the rollovers at the top, it lands on the pop bumper and ... nothing happens - it just rolls down into the other bumpers and sometimes ... nothing happens there either! They just don't seem to be sensitive to ball hits like they should be. Is there some kind of adjustment to make to make them a bit more "hyper"?

Updated to 0.99.0 tonight and changed bottom flipper settings to "soft". So far fairly pleased. But want my pop bumpers to work properly. The only other thing I want is to get more bass out of the thing - might get a subwoofer - just get something off Amazon and attach those $10 jumper cables that you see for sale below?

#3104 5 years ago

I uploaded a new video to YouTube, Detailing installation of 4 mods from Mezel mods! Check it out!

#3105 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Does anybody else have pop bumpers that aren't as sensitive as they should be? On my LE, a good portion of the time when the ball goes into the pop bumper area from the rollovers at the top, it lands on the pop bumper and ... nothing happens - it just rolls down into the other bumpers and sometimes ... nothing happens there either! They just don't seem to be sensitive to ball hits like they should be. Is there some kind of adjustment to make to make them a bit more "hyper"?
Updated to 0.99.0 tonight and changed bottom flipper settings to "soft". So far fairly pleased. But want my pop bumpers to work properly. The only other thing I want is to get more bass out of the thing - might get a subwoofer - just get something off Amazon and attach those $10 jumper cables that you see for sale below?

My pops are strong. You must be having an issue.

Polk makes a pretty decent pre-powered sub . $100 range.

#3106 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

You are going to have to remove your glass and try to get in there and manually activate your pops and see what happens. It might be that your switches were not adjusted properly at the factory. It sounds like a switch is out of adjustment.

But take what I say with a grain of salt. I am not experienced with working on any of the late model pins. So it could entirely be something else. I think is when you call your distributor and say "help".

#3107 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Dont use those jumper cables to hook up a powered sub. Check out pinnavators , they sell the proper hook up for these.. You get clearer sound then with alligator clips.

Screenshot_20190415-191258_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190415-191258_Chrome (resized).jpg

#3108 5 years ago

What do you figure this error means? Pretty sure there is no switch 35.

MVIMG_20190415_201803 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190415_201803 (resized).jpg
#3109 5 years ago

Hello folks. First time poster here. My wife and I love our Munsters Pro machine. We have had it for about one month, and played it with regularity. Over the last week, I have noticed that the Grandpa scoop has been increasingly difficult to hit. Upon inspection, it appears that the scoop protector (? forgive my terminology as this is my first pinball machine), is bent on both sides at the front of the scoop. Anybody else have this issue or know a fix? Perhaps everyone's machine is the same out of the box and I just missed it? I shot Stern an email about it this morning.

Grandpa Scoop (resized).jpgGrandpa Scoop (resized).jpg
#3110 5 years ago
Quoted from minwick:

Hello folks. First time poster here. My wife and I love our Munsters Pro machine. We have had it for about one month, and played it with regularity. Over the last week, I have noticed that the Grandpa scoop has been increasingly difficult to hit. Upon inspection, it appears that the scoop protector (? forgive my terminology as this is my first pinball machine), is bent on both sides at the front of the scoop. Anybody else have this issue or know a fix? Perhaps everyone's machine is the same out of the box and I just missed it? I shot Stern an email about it this morning.
[quoted image]

I have the same issue after about 400 plays. The lower protection in the hole starts bending up and prevents the ball from going in. Lifting from the play field does not help either. I called Stern and they said this was not a common issue and use the same protector on other machines. I bet those machines don’t have the ball flying from right to left after the ricochet off the metal protector into the hole like in this game.

They are sending me a new scoop protector I will install. If it does the same thing again I will look for an aftermarket solution that is stronger. Not sure if Mantis and Cliffy are making protectors that fit this hole.

A0F0F9E9-E796-460D-9C6E-25DB94DCA778 (resized).jpegA0F0F9E9-E796-460D-9C6E-25DB94DCA778 (resized).jpeg
#3111 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

I have the same issue after about 400 plays. The lower protection in the hole starts bending up and prevents the ball from going in. Lifting from the play field does not help either. I called Stern and they said this was not a common issue and use the same protector on other machines. I bet those machines don’t have the ball flying from right to left after the ricochet off the metal protector into the hole like in this game.
They are sending me a new scoop protector I will install. If it does the same thing again I will look for an aftermarket solution that is stronger. Not sure if Mantis and Cliffy are making protectors that fit this hole. [quoted image]

Thanks MahoneyJ. Stern responded quickly this afternoon. They will also be sending me a new scoop protector.

#3112 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I finally just cashed out a nice Jackpot! Had 7 of them stacked and cashed them out for 38 million......dang that felt good!!!!

DAZAMN!!! I am envious of your skill.

#3113 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I was told by an op yesterday that some plastics were not treated right to reduce the static and will keep dusting/fogging up and if you call Stern they will send you a new window.

This seems to be an issue with many. Then stripping the screws when you remove it.

I'd like to have another one to have on hand if I ever sell. Mine also builds up the static and dust

#3114 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

This seems to be an issue with many. Then stripping the screws when you remove it.
I'd like to have another one to have on hand if I ever sell. Mine also builds up the static and dust

The screw striping seems more related to using an allen head vs the correct Torx bit to remove the screws.

#3115 5 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

What do you figure this error means? Pretty sure there is no switch 35.
[quoted image]

I had that message yesterday on my Premium. I went into the settings and disabled and re-enabled the switch and it cleared. Not sure what caused the alert

#3116 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

The screw striping seems more related to using an allen head vs the correct Torx bit to remove the screws.

I had one screw from the factory that was really difficult to get out. I had to use far more force than I was comfortable to get it the first time. Afterwords it was ok.. Otherwise, a proper sized torx bit fits snug in all these, and I had no concern about stripping the heads at all..

#3117 5 years ago

Is anyone actually selling those playfield windows yet, or are they still unavailable? I'd like to have a spare as well.

#3118 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Can u even get that part? Im sure u cld wire it in

Stern said won’t work on the Pro, so I’ll have to pass

#3119 5 years ago
Quoted from minwick:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Mahoneyj:

I have the same issue after about 400 plays. The lower protection in the hole starts bending up and prevents the ball from going in. Lifting from the play field does not help either. I called Stern and they said this was not a common issue and use the same protector on other machines. I bet those machines don’t have the ball flying from right to left after the ricochet off the metal protector into the hole like in this game. They are sending me a new scoop protector I will install. If it does the same thing again I will look for an aftermarket solution that is stronger. Not sure if Mantis and Cliffy are making protectors that fit this hole. [quoted image]

It is nice that Stern is sending replacement parts. But why the hell did they mis-locate in the first place? Will you be able to post pics of the old unit when you remove it, and the new unit before you install? It would be interesting to see how it mounts inside the hole. It just does not seem like something that should be happening.

#3120 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

Torx - Good to know. Thank goodness they didn't use Apples hard to obtain bits

#3121 5 years ago

Apple's "hard to obtain" fasteners ARE TORX. ;-p Years ago, it was hard to get a torx set, but today it's a cheap purchase on Amazon or Fry's.

Thanks for the heads up on that @mahoneyj!

#3122 5 years ago
Quoted from captainBR:

Apple's "hard to obtain" fasteners ARE TORX. ;-p Years ago, it was hard to get a torx set, but today it's a cheap purchase on Amazon or Fry's.
Thanks for the heads up on that mahoneyj!

No. Some are Torx.

Some are called Pentalobular. I love my Macs but I wish Apple would give it up with the proprietarily horse hockey.

https://ifixit.org/blog/14279/apples-diabolical-plan-to-screw-your-iphone/

#3123 5 years ago

Torx T-10 for the playfield window.

#3124 5 years ago

DAZAMN!!! I am envious of your skill.

Lol not many skills here and im not really sure how good that really is? I just know that its my biggest one yet. I had 7 jackpots saved and then i lit the playfield multipliers for 6X. Getting the jackpots sounds easy but it isn't. I can't get the feel for the dragula shot to save my life.

#3125 5 years ago

Wish you could truly see how beautiful HOOKED shooter plate looks on this game w my lit shooter rod...An amazing understatement of class...This machine is just drop dead gorgeous!!!

IMG_20190416_182823220 (resized).jpgIMG_20190416_182823220 (resized).jpgIMG_20190416_182837218 (resized).jpgIMG_20190416_182837218 (resized).jpg
#3126 5 years ago

Obviously, rod is RGB slow pulse, but can't capture w my phone camera (makes handle look white in these photos, but you get the idea)

#3127 5 years ago

I think I found a bug in 0.99. I was playing on the lower playfield and got Mystery with about 10 seconds left on the clock.

It started SPOT mode, but no balls came out on the top level, and the clock continued to count down to the end of the lower playfield ball. It ended and the top playfield reactivated and everything was normal again.

#3128 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wish you could truly see how beautiful Hooked shooter plate looks on this game w my lit shooter rod...An amazing understatement of class...This machine is just drop dead gorgeous!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, looks amazing.

#3129 5 years ago
Quoted from triggur:

I think I found a bug in 0.99. I was playing on the lower playfield and got Mystery with about 10 seconds left on the clock.
It started SPOT mode, but no balls came out on the top level, and the clock continued to count down to the end of the lower playfield ball. It ended and the top playfield reactivated and everything was normal again.

I've noticed a couple timing issues with Grandpa.

Won a Herman mystery and the clock kept ticking as the ball was held in mystery until clock hit 0.

#3130 5 years ago
Quoted from triggur:

Please send in a bug report to Stern!

[email protected]

Thx

#3131 5 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Is anyone actually selling those playfield windows yet, or are they still unavailable? I'd like to have a spare as well.

Yes

Contact pinball life. $66

Marco is adding to their site late next week.

FYI - no luck in getting Stern to replace for free - even with dust concerns.

#3132 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Yes
Contact pinball life. $66
Marco is adding to their site late next week.
FYI - no luck in getting Stern to replace for free - even with dust concerns.

Thank you @cpr9999.

#3133 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wish you could truly see how beautiful Hooked shooter plate looks on this game w my lit shooter rod...An amazing understatement of class...This machine is just drop dead gorgeous!!!

That looks killer MK!

#3135 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wow so they made Herman I harder in the new code? Interesting. Must have changed more than the read me says. Is standard settings still no ball save?

Its different for the PRO and LE

#3136 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Really nice!

#3137 5 years ago

Caught 3 more colors

IMG_20190416_215939186 (resized).jpgIMG_20190416_215939186 (resized).jpgIMG_20190416_215953930 (resized).jpgIMG_20190416_215953930 (resized).jpgIMG_20190416_220005075 (resized).jpgIMG_20190416_220005075 (resized).jpg
#3138 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

I have the same issue after about 400 plays.

I had the same problem with my KISS scoop - pulled it out bend it back.. It got so bad the ball was hanging up in the scoop and it wouldn't eject...

#3139 5 years ago

I’ve yet to have a epic game on this table
It’s hard for me man it so fast and brutal
Flusters me
I had the walking dead for years and this game is taking me to where I was with that game
This game man if it wasn’t a comedy I would want to kick the door in and chop the thing up sometimes I love it too much still having fun it’s a straight shooter

#3140 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I’ve yet to have a epic game on this table
It’s hard for me man it so fast and brutal
Flusters me
I had the walking dead for years and this game is taking me to where I was with that game
This game man if it wasn’t a comedy I would want to kick the door in and chop the thing up sometimes I love it too much

I'm feeling the opposite... Far easier than TWD but I'm just starting to learn the rules

#3141 5 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I'm feeling the opposite... Far easier than TWD but I'm just starting to learn the rules

Man I could hit the shots on WD no problem
Obviously much harder game to “achieve” its modes
Just saying the ball times for me on this are super short a bunch it’s a challenge for me to get MM some days

#3142 5 years ago

This game man if it wasn’t a comedy I would want to kick the door in and chop the thing up sometimes I love it too much

Just one more reason this game sucks, it.makes you want to kick the coin door in and chop it up into pieces! Im heading over to the Munsters hype thread right now to give the haters something else to bitch about!

#3143 5 years ago

It’s fast fast fast anybody blows this game up I am impressed
I will just keep hiding out in Grandpas lab

#3144 5 years ago

Good sign when I want to kick the door in

#3145 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just one more reason this game sucks, it.makes you want to kick the coin door in and chop it up into pieces! Im heading over to the Munsters hype thread right now to give the haters something else to bitch about!

I forgot about that thread ha ha

#3146 5 years ago

It’s fast fast fast anybody blows this game up I am impressed
I will just keep hiding out in Grandpas lab

Oh yeah and speaking of Grndpas lab, the shots are too hard to hit and they don't give you enough time. Just another reason i hate this game!

#3147 5 years ago

Man fuck this
Ya it sucks I am gonna dump it for 8,200 and jump on Wonka Hahahaha
NOT
(Not trying to start crap please let’s not start crap oh well what the hell I want to start some crap Wonka can’t touch the big man Herman)

#3148 5 years ago

Man fuck this
Ya it sucks I am gonna dump it for 8,200 and jump on Wonka Hahahaha
NOT
(Not trying to start crap please let’s not start crap oh well what the hell I want to start some crap Wonka can’t touch the big man Herman)

Im just going to keep mine. Nobody would buy the turd anyways.

In the mean time though im going to try and keep cashing in jackpots! Whats your biggest jackpot you've cashed out on Spaceman?

#3149 5 years ago

Love the mounting plate and color changing shooter rod. I have seen the plate, but where does the shooter rod come from? Did you have to modify anything or was it a kit?

#3150 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im just going to keep mine. Nobody would buy the turd anyways.

LOL. That hate thread is a joke, this was said about Met, Woz, Twd, SW etc....

How much you want to bet this game turns into a must buy for many down the road in addition to all who has been buying them up now.

I think it’s more of the dislike of Dwight then it is about the game in realitity. Many feel and rightfully so from what they seen from GB. Well if he did screw up there hopefully learned from his mistakes and corrected his ways or maybe Gary needs to part ways with him then. I think because of the huge following, the code will see some perks and much polishing otherwise is just like have a Lamborghini running on only five cylinders.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/63?hl=darkfader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.