IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 237.
#3001 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I was being sarcastic
Maiden is a great game
I was trolling on Munster hate pages
Basically I was saying Maiden sucks after 5 plays because that what the kid was claiming about Munsters

I know dude lol. I wouldn't even be mad if you did haye it.

#3002 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No i love all of my games and feel lucky as hell to have them. I was just joking pretty much and i could care less what others think. Munsters is definitely getting some undeserved hate though for sure.

It sure is but man I have a great time every time on it.

When I bought my Deadpool people where trashing it. I still like that pin.

Funny thing is 99% pinball people I talk to love AC/DC and I can not stand it.

#3003 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Leave ACDC out of this!! Haha

#3004 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

There really arent too many "bad" stern games out there really. Maybe some that arent good enough for most people to own but that still doesn't mean they are so bad that you cant have some fun on them. Most people think that AS is bad and im pretty sure it didnt sell very well but it is one awesome game.

I bought AS as kind of a fill in game until something came along that i really wanted and now i dont want to ever sell it. Im out of room now though and if a dream theme comes along its going to be really hard to decide what goes. Munsters is bolted because its the only dream theme in my collection but i almost feel like they are all bolted down really.

I would love to have about 5 games that i love as much as Munsters.

#3005 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think we should start an ACDC thread. "ACDC WORST FUCKING GAME EVER MADE!" lol

#3006 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think we should start an ACDC thread. "ACDC WORST FUCKING GAME EVER MADE!" lol

It would be right up there with your GB best game ever made thread. I say do it.

#3007 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It would be right up there with your GB best game ever made thread. I say do it.

Haha you’re so funny......NOT!! Come on man you’re not allowed to judge me on something that i said three years ago!

BTW though, i still say its a great great game!

#3008 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well nobody told me that they didnt suck but nobody has said that they did either. I think Spaceman actually said IMDN sucks though so i guess im just down to one good game now and thats TWD. i should have made better choices i guess. Lol

Well you better get rid of that TWD before it starts to suck. And you think that you could get $4K for THAT collection of machines? Keep dreamin Who-Dey. (I'm obviously kidding too.)

Seriously, your collection kicks ass! I'd be happy to own every single one of them. Let the haters hate.

#3009 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Well you better get rid of that TWD before it starts to suck. And you think that you could get $4K for THAT collection of machines? Keep dreamin Who-Dey. (I'm obviously kidding too.)
Seriously, your collection kicks ass! I'd be happy to own every single one of them. Let the haters hate.

Thanks GAC! Im going to keep it at 7 games because i dont have much room and 7 feels about right. May even go to five someday. If i had a good barcade near me id probably even drop it down to 2 or 3, but i dont have a good place near me unfortunately. Cant wait to see WONKA tonight, should be interesting.

#3010 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Ha! No worries! I have one. My kids play it.

#3011 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Ha! No worries! I have one. My kids play it.

ACDC is a really good game for sure. Its probably the most feature filled stern in many years.

#3012 5 years ago

I upgraded the speakers tonight. The sound quality is much better. The stock speakers sounded like "crunchy" when something like the Herman hurry up started. Now the sound is nice and crisp.

20190412_194620 (resized).jpg20190412_194620 (resized).jpg
#3013 5 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

I upgraded the speakers tonight. The sound quality is much better. The stock speakers sounded like "crunchy" when something like the Herman hurry up started. Now the sound is nice and crisp.[quoted image]

Damn !! That's a good looking play field.

#3014 5 years ago

Tell you what guys, after watching the Wonka stream it makes me love my Munsters even more. Munsters kicks Wonkas ass big time!

#3015 5 years ago

I upgraded the speakers tonight. The sound quality is much better. The stock speakers sounded like "crunchy" when something like the Herman hurry up started. Now the sound is nice and crisp.[quoted image]

Did you also go into the settings under audio and change the speakers ohms from 8 to 4 ? Wonder if that enhances it more so.

#3016 5 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Did you also go into the settings under audio and change the speakers ohms from 8 to 4 ? Wonder if that enhances it more so.

I left it on 8 ohm. When set to 4 there is a dramatic loss of quality. Almost like the tweeters are turned off.

#3017 5 years ago
Quoted from Kensurfs:

Finally got all the mods on. Also updated code to .99
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get those apron cards? I can’t find nice ones anywhere. Would love to get those nice color ones

#3018 5 years ago

This is gonna goofy
I never had seen enlarging ray until tonight
Got it in the mystery spot
Music is fantastic as well as the clips
Also,I’ve watch a few videos of gameplay and Herman seems to start after one hit
I checked my settings and it’s says one
But it always takes three
Is this normal?
Thanks

#3019 5 years ago

This is gonna goofy
I never had seen enlarging ray until tonight
Got it in the mystery spot
Music is fantastic as well as the clips
Also,I’ve watch a few videos of gameplay and Herman seems to start after one hit
I checked my settings and it’s says one
But it always takes three
Is this normal?
Thanks

You gotta hit Herman two or three times to stick the ball on the magnet and then you gotta knock the ball loose.

#3020 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You gotta hit Herman two or three times to stick the ball on the magnet and then you gotta knock the ball loose.

Well that’s what I mean I have to hit him three times then it will stick on the forth

#3021 5 years ago

Once again looking at candy man makes me love my Munsters even more

#3022 5 years ago

That playfield is freaking gorgeous

#3023 5 years ago

Well that’s what I mean I have to hit him three times then it will stick on the forth

Im gonna see what mine does so give me a few minutes and I’ll be back.

#3024 5 years ago

Stock settings should start the hurry up (game turns green) on the first hit. Then if you hit him during that it will hold the ball.

If you drain during that or it times out, you have to hit it three times to start the hurry up again (game turns green). Then you have another shot at catching a ball on the magnet and starting MB

#3025 5 years ago

Mine sticks on the 4th hit also spaceman so yours is working right.

#3026 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Mine sticks on the 4th hit also spaceman so yours is working right.

Wow so they made Herman I harder in the new code? Interesting. Must have changed more than the read me says. Is standard settings still no ball save?

#3027 5 years ago

It sticks on the 3rd hit for sure

#3028 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wow so they made Herman I harder in the new code? Interesting. Must have changed more than the read me says. Is standard settings still no ball save?

Still no ball save as standard

#3029 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Tell you what guys, after watching the Wonka stream it makes me love my Munsters even more. Munsters kicks Wonkas ass big time!

I have mixed feeling on Wonka.

#3030 5 years ago

Got to play MM on new code...by far the most fun mode on the game!!!! insane....this thing could end up being amazing....I still like theme over wonka...

#3031 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Where did you get those apron cards? I can’t find nice ones anywhere. Would love to get those nice color ones

I did some.
See Munsters Apron Cards thread.
PM me if ya like them. ( free )
It's ok if ya don't too

#3032 5 years ago

Absolutely sounds like fun.
BUT I meant 24 million is what it takes to beat YOU
I tried last night couldn’t break 6 Hahahaha
Easier said than done

Well I set my sights on Herman this week and made him my bitch for about 20 games to get that score. He and I have a good relationship now, so I'm going leave him alone for a while.

I think I'm going to start bitch slapping Spot, he really pisses me off tossing my balls SDTM! He's going to be a lot harder to put up some big points on. I think all of us can relate that he needs a good spanking, that little shit!

20190226_212100 (resized).jpg20190226_212100 (resized).jpg
#3033 5 years ago

I just noticed my right lower playfield flipper is sticking a little and not returning to its correct position unless one of the balls hits it. Any thoughts on what this may be?

20190413_005242 (resized).jpg20190413_005242 (resized).jpg
#3034 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just noticed my right lower playfield flipper is sticking a little and not returning to its correct position unless one of the balls hits it. Any thoughts on what this may be?[quoted image]

Return Spring? Or it may just need ajusted. ..

#3035 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Return Spring? Or it may just need ajusted. ..

Probably the rerurn spring i bet because it goes back to its correct position when a ball hits it. Too much Munster Madness i guess.

#3036 5 years ago

Not enough play or the spring probably.

#3037 5 years ago

I will try and check it out tomorrow and see whats going on. It shouldn't be too hard to fix.

#3038 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I made them using PowerPoint. I have a few extras printed and laminated. Pm me and I can send them to you or email you the PowerPoint ones. I sent copies to pinball rebel site but he hadn’t got them online yet.

Ken

#3039 5 years ago

Only a few mods left....

#3040 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I will try and check it out tomorrow and see whats going on. It shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Hey Who-Dey, I have a better idea, just box up that game and ship it to me and I'll take a look at it and fix it just like new. Of course like any good technician I'll have to play it for a few weeks before I ship it back just to make sure it's playing OK

#3041 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Got to play MM on new code...by far the most fun mode on the game!!!! insane....this thing could end up being amazing....I still like theme over wonka...

Man this game is a instant classic
So much personality

Munsters stands up against them all
This lower playfield is just stupid cool could flip on it constantly

Wishful thinking but they should make a splash at 1.0 and release that topper BOOM

I got a new pin but keep going back to Munsters

#3042 5 years ago

I got a new pin but keep going back to Munsters

Yep

#3043 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Still no ball save as standard

I am an average player and this might be stretching it a bit. Compared to the other pins I get to play at Cactus Jacks in Oklahoma City, on Munsters I seem to do pretty good. Unlike Ironman or BSD that seem to wipe out my 3 balls in 30 seconds or less, with Munsters I feel like I'm getting a fair shake for my coins. Yeah, it still picks my pocket but at least I don't feel like I am being cheated by a drain monster.

Until I read about it here, I did not notice there was no ball saver and I did not miss it. Hell, I even won a free play last week. I don't know what I did but it was not a match.

And it does have a kick-ass orbit shot. That makes up for no ball saver.

#3044 5 years ago
Quoted from Kensurfs:

Only a few mods left....

What is up with the play field that you had to jimmy it around to get it back into position? I suppose the question I am really asking is why wasn't the machine constructed so the play field could be slid in and out in a smooth action? I am referring to the movements you had to make at marker 6:20.

Nice video, BTW.

#3045 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What is up with the play field that you had to jimmy it around to get it back into position? I suppose the question I am really asking is why wasn't the machine constructed so the play field could be slid in and out in a smooth action? I am referring to the movements you had to make at marker 6:20.
Nice video, BTW.

I think all of the Stern machines I have are the same way. After pulled all the way out, when sliding the playfield back in it gets to a point where it won't slide any farther. At that point you have to slightly lift the top of the playfield to get it "over the hump" so it can slide the rest of the way.

#3046 5 years ago

I swear I hate this game so freaking much, I got nothing accomplished around the house yesterday and it doen't look like I'm getting anything done today as well.

#3047 5 years ago

I was able to fix the the issue where the ball gets stuck on the plastic behind the machine. I disassembled the lower playfield and bent the little bracket in tighter that held the plastic in place and also took a heat gun to form the plastic to fit the curve of the upper arch. I also put a smaller head screw to hold the plastic in place. It is completely out of the way now. I'm still struggling to come up with a nice looking deflection piece to keep the ball from getting stuck on the left plastic below the wire form.

20190409_221823 (resized).jpg20190409_221823 (resized).jpg20190413_090127 (resized).jpg20190413_090127 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190409-221841_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190409-221841_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190413-090912_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190413-090912_Gallery (resized).jpg
#3048 5 years ago

....and here is the wife spreading some hate as well, lol.

This is just an awesome pin that is a blast to play. It really fits with the old adage that sometimes less is more.

A0659B07-030C-4A3B-B27E-6D886ADF57EB (resized).jpegA0659B07-030C-4A3B-B27E-6D886ADF57EB (resized).jpeg
#3049 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Nice video, BTW.

It’s standard to have that small lip that you have to push the playfield over. It shakes the playfield pretty good when you push it, so I lift it gently over in case I shake something loose.

Ken

#3050 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I think all of the Stern machines I have are the same way. After pulled all the way out, when sliding the playfield back in it gets to a point where it won't slide any farther. At that point you have to slightly lift the top of the playfield to get it "over the hump" so it can slide the rest of the way.

I agree 100%

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/61?hl=sbrothers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.