P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg
munsters_black (resized).jpg
Munsters (resized).jpg
Munsters Cover (resized).jpeg

There are 11,835 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 237.
#2601 4 years ago

Dont forget my apron cards.
Would love to see them in a Premium

#2602 4 years ago

This game is so fucking rad man

#2603 4 years ago

Man, all editions of this pin look so amazing.
Love my LE but wow does that tricked out b&w Premium look awesome as well.
Stern & Franchi really knocked it out of the park with these art packages.

#2604 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Man, all editions of this pin look so amazing.
Love my LE but wow does that tricked out b&w Premium look awesome as well.
Stern & Franchi really knocked it out of the park with these art packages.

You really cant go wrong with any of the three models in my opinion. Such a great pin.

#2605 4 years ago

I somehow scratched the shit out of my lower playfield during midnight madness. Thankfully I have novus on hand and got it looking new again. Time to wash my balls again.

#2606 4 years ago

Framed my TPF Munsters print. Love it!

20190404_182717 (resized).jpg20190404_182717 (resized).jpg
#2607 4 years ago

So, who are the boyfriend and the mailman pictured in the out lanes? I am sure that it has to be someone at Stern...

IMG_20190404_053333 (resized).jpgIMG_20190404_053333 (resized).jpgIMG_20190404_053405 (resized).jpgIMG_20190404_053405 (resized).jpg
#2608 4 years ago
Quoted from BelleHall:

So, who are the boyfriend and the mailman pictured in the out lanes? I am sure that it has to be someone at Stern...[quoted image][quoted image]

Mailman is John Borg, Boyfriend is Dwight Sullivan.

#2609 4 years ago

Game is harder than Addams while Drunk trust me it took me 52 games on my LE to get to Munster Madness fuck me.

#2610 4 years ago

Got any signed spares MAcca

#2611 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Game is harder than Addams while Drunk trust me it took me 52 games on my LE to get to Munster Madness fuck me.

Hahahahahaha truth

#2612 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

I “Sterned” out my pro today with art blades and their shooter rod.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

blimpey Are the Stern Art Blades a sticker or a panel like mirror blades?

#2613 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

blimpey Are the Stern Art Blades a sticker or a panel like mirror blades?

They are heavy duty decals (sticker).

#2614 4 years ago

Here it is!! My first unboxing video of my New Munsters Premium!!!

Please give the video a like and subscribe to my channel, also I have some detailed mod installation videos for Munsters Premium coming very soon too!!

#2615 4 years ago

So what kind of high scores is everyone putting up? Mine is 238,000,000 on a pro with the outlane post lowered (doesn't help much),liberal tilt,10 second ball save and extra balls turned off.generally I don't break 100 mil.

#2616 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

So what kind of high scores is everyone putting up? Mine is 238,000,000 on a pro with the outlane post lowered (doesn't help much),liberal tilt,10 second ball save and extra balls turned off.generally I don't break 100 mil.

Factory settings, newest code, no EBs. 245mm.

Our local barcade just sold theirs because it wasn’t earning so I won’t get to play it regularly anymore.

#2617 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Got any signed spares MAcca

No, sorry mate.

#2618 4 years ago

Added 7 second ball save, increased pitch of playfield slightly, softened flipper strength.
236,620,690 so far on new code (254M on previous code). Average game 40-60M.
Loving it!!!

#2619 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

About 210m fact settings, no ball save, tightish tilt. Was one character from 2nd MM on that game. Zap jackpots we’re up to about 500000.

You have to abort super jackpots and get multipliers to score decent points. It’s definitely a game about scoring points - not mode progression.

#2620 4 years ago

My scores haven't even approached those levels yet, but we're still having a ton of fun with this one, and we play it daily.

One observation my wife and I both made re: The Munsters is that it's the kind of pin that has made us better players in general. Our BM66 scores have skyrocketed in almost all areas since we started playing The Munsters. That's both unexpected and cool, and both of us feel it's directly due to our Munsters play.

#2621 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

My average on a Pro with new code, posts lowered, 10 sec ball save is 65-75 Mil with an occasional game in the 165 mil range. That said my game is also set to 5 balls, but on those games where I've scored high it's always been on the 3rd ball, then I start loosing focus and rapidly drain the 4th & 5th balls. Shit, might as well switch it back to 3 balls

#2622 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

My average on a Pro with new code, posts lowered, 10 sec ball save is 65-75 Mil with an occasional game in the 165 mil range. That said my game is also set to 5 balls, but on those games where I've scored high it's always been on the 3rd ball, then I start loosing focus and rapidly drain the 4th & 5th balls. Shit, might as well switch it back to 3 balls

Same here but with the LE.

#2623 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Factory settings, newest code, no EBs. 245mm.
Our local barcade just sold theirs because it wasn’t earning so I won’t get to play it regularly anymore.

No EBs, no wonder people aren't playing it. Need a few to make ya feel good.

#2624 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Framed my TPF Munsters print. Love it![quoted image]

Macca, that looks absolutely sensational! Congratulations.

#2625 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Yeah, we are about the same age (I'm a little older). 6 sec ball save, 3balls tried 5 just for fun for1 nite went back to 3..I get those numbers too..some a little less.... got to be our age... ummmm could be the daily beer too

#2626 4 years ago

Well well well, what do we have here!

20190404_150745-1-1 (resized).jpg20190404_150745-1-1 (resized).jpg
#2627 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well well well, what do we have here! [quoted image]

Congratulations !

#2628 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ya Boy!! Who-Dey have fun, post pics and have a great time with this pin. It is really a great pin!!

#2629 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Fuuiuuuuuuuuuuck

#2630 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Who-Dey has officially joined the owners club. Congrats man! When are we going to see some pics?

#2631 4 years ago

I don't know yet lol. Unfortunately im at work and i cant think of anyone that can help me tonight or even until Monday maybe as far as that goes. I got stairs to go down is the problem.

I might sleep out in the garage tonight with it though.

#2632 4 years ago

Finally got my first Munster Madness. That was a lot of fun. Took a while to get there though...

#2633 4 years ago

Quoted from Who-Dey:I don't know yet lol. Unfortunately im at work and i cant think of anyone that can help me tonight or even until Monday maybe as far as that goes. I got stairs to go down is the problem.

I might sleep out in the garage tonight with it though.

Contemplates driving down from the Toledo area to help

#2634 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Congratulations!!

#2635 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Contemplates driving down from the Toledo area to help

Lol if you left right now you would get here about the time i get off of work tonight!

#2636 4 years ago

Are there any key chain /promo plastics in the goodie bag? Haven't seen any so I'm thinking not.

#2637 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Are there any key chain /promo plastics in the goodie bag? Haven't seen any so I'm thinking not.

I bought one of these off Ebay.

ebay.com link: The Munsters Hotel Key Tag Keychain

Munsters Keychain (resized).jpgMunsters Keychain (resized).jpg
#2638 4 years ago

I've noticed that my Marilyn led on the left inlane is constantly dimly lit. It still flashes and gets bright, but it never turns off. I've power cycled and and reset to factory settings but it's still on. Is anyone else having this issue?

If this isn't code related what else should I check for?

20190404_205009 (resized).jpg20190404_205009 (resized).jpg
#2639 4 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

I've noticed that my Marilyn led on the left inlane is constantly dimly lit. It still flashes and gets bright, but it never turns off. I've power cycled and and reset to factory settings but it's still on. Is anyone else having this issue?
[quoted image]

Check your connections

#2640 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

That turned out great!

#2641 4 years ago

[quoted image]

Make sure it’s not the GI from the lower playfield bleeding into that insert too. Might be a bulb socket that needs turned a bit so it doesn’t shine over to that insert.

#2642 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

So nice. I am framing mine soon. What size frame did you use?

#2643 4 years ago

I checked the connections and reseated the LED connector. Maybe the LED board is bad? Everything looks ok. It's definitely the LED staying dimly lit.

20190404_212054 (resized).jpg20190404_212054 (resized).jpg
#2644 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Just one small one☹️

B5497615-FECD-4727-AB28-10A0DB2CB233 (resized).jpegB5497615-FECD-4727-AB28-10A0DB2CB233 (resized).jpeg
#2645 4 years ago

Better than nothing I guess.

#2646 4 years ago

[quoted image]

Let me see if I understand you correctly. Marilyn is constantly turned on and you want to do what?

#2647 4 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Let me see if I understand you correctly. Marilyn is constantly turned on and you want to do what?

Yes, Marilyn is constantly turned on. I want to fix it so it behaves like every other inlane LED...

#2648 4 years ago

Yes, Marilyn is constantly turned on. I want to fix it so it behaves like every other inlane LED...

My bad. I should have included a "wink emoji" with my post above. Read it again. . .with an emphasis on the double entendre of being constantly turned on.

#2649 4 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

So nice. I am framing mine soon. What size frame did you use?

Quoted from wyopin:

That turned out great!

Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Macca, that looks absolutely sensational! Congratulations.

Thanks guys, it's sitting nicely next to my BM66 print. It was a custom frame, but measures 76cm x 50cm.

#2650 4 years ago

Well i got her all set up and playing. It was a mother effer getting down the basement stairs, I'm not 20 anymore and its starting to show. I took a few pics but my camera sucks on my phone so sorry.

Ok, the black and white artwork ended up looking every bit as good as i thought it would, maybe even a little better. I did have a little scuff on the cabinet, not terrible but definitely a little disappointed in that. The black and white art package though is flat out gorgeous. I dont know if i like it the best or the color on the pro and the LE, they are all three beautiful so everyone is a winner regardless of which model that you have.

On to gameplay. Played my first game and quickly got into Grandpa's Labratory. My very first thoughts of the lower playfield was....oh boy i effed up, this is so not cool and feels like a cheap ass Wal Mart toy....NOT GOOD!!

So i open the coin door and set the lower playfield flippers to soft as others have suggested on here and praying to myself that this somehow makes a difference. Well thank God it did and its actually pretty damn fun so guys if you haven't set your lower playfield flippers to soft, make sure that you do this because it makes all the difference in the world. Is the lower playfield a must? Probably not but it definitely adds to the fun of the game no question about it. I don't neccessarily think its a deal breaker (after 10 games) but its cool for sure and it makes the game look beautiful also.

All i got to say for the haters is, if you cant find fun in this game then you are in the wrong hobby plain and simple. This may not the greatest game ever made, but it is absolutely fun as hell and its flat out beautiful. This game is a great shooting game. It has nice ramps and great orbits, love Herman and Raven multiball, love the show clips, the music, i love everything about this game and it will never leave my collection i can tell you that right now. If anyone is on the fence about this game don'tbe because it is killer. Gotta grab another beer and play some more!
20190405_005824 (resized).jpg20190405_005824 (resized).jpg20190405_021918 (resized).jpg20190405_021918 (resized).jpg20190405_024353 (resized).jpg20190405_024353 (resized).jpg20190405_024453 (resized).jpg20190405_024453 (resized).jpg

20190405_044817 (resized).jpg20190405_044817 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,835 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.