IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 237.
#2451 4 years ago

Delivered this morning!

IMG_3382 (resized).JPGIMG_3382 (resized).JPG
#2452 4 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

Delivered this morning!
[quoted image]

Oh shit! Open it! Open it! Or is this April fools?

#2453 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Oh shit! Open it! Open it! Or is this April fools?

No April Fools. It's in my garage waiting for a buddy with an appliance dolly to come over and help take it down to my basement and set it up. I think they will start arriving this week to those who pre-ordered and have been patiently waiting. . . .

#2454 4 years ago
Quoted from Kensurfs:

My first NIB machine Munsters Pro is on its way from The Game Room Guys to Surf City. Starting April 1st I would have also had to pay sales tax. Ordered Stern Blades, and bunch of Menzel Mods to go on it. Can’t wait to do the unboxing. Sold my TZ to get the $$ but I still have some $$ left over. Munsters will join: Scared Stiff, Dirty Harry, Demolition Man, Stern Indiana Jones, Xfiles, World Cup Soccer & Bally Playboy in the man cave.

Sell me the Dirty Harry and order a BK ?

#2455 4 years ago

One thing I noticed about the premium that I wish Stern had changed... the decals on the Dragula and Lily targets are in color (the same) on all 3 versions of the machine. I think they should have done a B&W decal version for the premium. Sounds like a job for the modders.

#2456 4 years ago

Munster Premium button guard side rails

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-side-armor-with-holes.html

18669CDE-3CA8-43B9-9051-86BA6042C010 (resized).jpeg18669CDE-3CA8-43B9-9051-86BA6042C010 (resized).jpeg
#2457 4 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

No April Fools. It's in my garage waiting for a buddy with an appliance dolly to come over and help take it down to my basement and set it up. I think they will start arriving this week to those who pre-ordered and have been patiently waiting. . . .

My steps are wide and carpeted so simply lay it down , have someone on the steps and slowly slide it down .... easy peasey!

#2458 4 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

[quoted image]

Does this require drilling into the sides of the cab to install? If so that is a no go for me.

#2459 4 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

Does this require drilling into the sides of the cab to install? If so that is a no go for me.

They do not. Standard button guard side rail with elongated hole for the extra button.

#2460 4 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

[quoted image]

Interesting. On Friday I had an email discussion with Stern about the pre-release pics of the premium showing the webbed armor as an accessory and was querying availability. They stated that the webs were going to remain limited to the LE and that the armor for the Premium would be available in two weeks. Guess he meant 3 days

Unless these aren't OEM but I can't imagine they aren't.

#2461 4 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

Can you please include the installation of the 2 lower playfield balls in your video? This is my first ever pinball machine so I'm a little fuzzy on how to install them.

You can lift the playfield and slip them in the side of the plastic on lower playfield . It takes 3 seconds.

#2462 4 years ago
6639EBFA-4D14-4C37-833D-678ED8842E4F (resized).jpeg6639EBFA-4D14-4C37-833D-678ED8842E4F (resized).jpeg
#2463 4 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

Cmon brother you have got to have that thing set up by now let’s see it

#2464 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Seriously, mine is coming Saturday and I'm sitting here with a box cutter in my hands already.

#2465 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Seriously, mine is coming Saturday and I'm sitting here with a box cutter in my hands already.

The B&W is so bad ass it’s ridiculous

#2466 4 years ago

The B&W is so bad ass it’s ridiculous

The Prem was mine and my wife's favorite model also, the whole scheme just fit natural with the show. Passed on the LE, the color is nice and beautiful but dislike the cab side art. I think the Pro has the nicest translight of them all, I will try to purchase one of those lol.

#2467 4 years ago

Just got a phone call that our Premium is at @MusicCityPinball. The Mrs will be picking it up tomorrow. It was her birthday present after all...

She is looking forward to the Uncle Gilbert Easter Egg now as he is Gill-man/Creature is one of her all time favorite monsters.

#2468 4 years ago
Quoted from wotan:

Interesting. On Friday I had an email discussion with Stern about the pre-release pics of the premium showing the webbed armor as an accessory and was querying availability. They stated that the webs were going to remain limited to the LE and that the armor for the Premium would be available in two weeks. Guess he meant 3 days
Unless these aren't OEM but I can't imagine they aren't.

That’s because they are not a stern product. They are an Awesome Custom He-man40 creation. Stern is working on the SW topper project now.....

#2469 4 years ago

My Premium is being delivered tomorrow. I can't wait!

#2470 4 years ago

Not set up yet, but working on it . . .

IMG_3393 (resized).JPGIMG_3393 (resized).JPG
#2471 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Thats pretty funny.

#2472 4 years ago

Speaker lights . The kenwoods speakers with the reflective type cone look amazing with light.

198C1166-5BA3-4104-ABC0-55F35EF2C3EA (resized).jpeg198C1166-5BA3-4104-ABC0-55F35EF2C3EA (resized).jpeg2E5A787A-91AD-420E-A4FE-2DAADBF50316 (resized).jpeg2E5A787A-91AD-420E-A4FE-2DAADBF50316 (resized).jpeg

BDA08D70-FE6D-4922-B8F3-92EAF4324C07 (resized).jpegBDA08D70-FE6D-4922-B8F3-92EAF4324C07 (resized).jpeg
#2473 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Speaker lights . The kenwoods speakers with the reflective type cone look amazing with light.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Make me pretty !

#2474 4 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

Not set up yet, but working on it . . .
[quoted image]

Ha ha holy smokes it looks amazing

#2475 4 years ago

Love the speaker lights in the LE, wonder if we can add them to the Prem.

#2476 4 years ago

Ha ha holy smokes it looks amazing

Looking at how beautiful the sideart is, I just ordered the new side armor to protect it now while they are available for once all these Prem's start getting delivered they are going to go fast.

#2477 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What model kenwood did they use in the LEs?
They’d look good on B&W premium.

#2478 4 years ago

I just listed some upgrades for the Munsters on my website. If you have a Premium I can get these rails from PLB (or some custom ones similar to the LE are in the works.... EDIT, I just posted pictures on the next page on Pinside) and powder coat them in like the Pro color green or any color.... just let me know.

Here's a link to my website and a picture of these green on a Premium. It's just a sample picture and a Pro that I have at TPF.

https://mipinballrefinery.com/store-to-order-upgrades#!/The-Munsters/c/34447500/offset=0&sort=addedTimeDesc

Thanks,

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

20190322_102006 (resized).jpg20190322_102006 (resized).jpg

20190318_212407 (resized).jpg20190318_212407 (resized).jpg

#2479 4 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I've been trying to figure out the model myself. I want to change out the speaker grill to these in silver/chrome and install a set of LE speakers:
https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/uhXCuqkrmUO5HK0XeGWFpA?catgoryid=31&name=SPIKE2%20%20Speaker%20Grill%20Set...%20Covers%20-%20glossy%20black%20plus%20Speaker%20Grill%20Rings%20%20-%20multiple%20colors%20available%2C%20each%20set%20of%202

#2480 4 years ago

Nice! Was thinking along the same lines. Could an LE owner provide the kenwood speaker model please thanks.

#2481 4 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Nice! Was thinking along the same lines. Could an LE owner provide the kenwood speaker model please thanks.

7B2CE80B-CE2B-4B94-892E-2438FE33A70B (resized).jpeg7B2CE80B-CE2B-4B94-892E-2438FE33A70B (resized).jpeg
#2483 4 years ago

Stern is some big spenders on the le speakers....

#2484 4 years ago

I think a chromed out Premium with green lighted flipper buttons and green speaker lights would look pretty cool.

#2485 4 years ago

The depth and demention of
Chris Franchi’s art is fantastic.

C2B804FA-A9CC-4243-B640-55CEA0FE0B3F (resized).jpegC2B804FA-A9CC-4243-B640-55CEA0FE0B3F (resized).jpeg
#2486 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The depth and demention of
Chris Franchi’s art is fantastic.
[quoted image]

I am a child of the 60s. I was either working, or out on the streets spreading hate and discontent. TV was nothing-better-to-entertainment and I only saw a couple of episodes of Munsters in black and white. I never knew they were green people.

#2487 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Stern is some big spenders on the le speakers....

At least 26 times more than they spent on Pro speakers lol

#2488 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I am a child of the 60s. I was either working, or out on the streets spreading hate and discontent. TV was nothing-better-to-entertainment and I only saw a couple of episodes of Munsters in black and white. I never knew they were green people.

The Pilot episode was like that and then they changed it to B/W i think, To be honest it just didn't look right.

#2489 4 years ago

Couple of random thoughts after a few days:

- Haven’t decided yet whether I like the Jackpot cancelling thing. It’s clear now you need to use it to get a good score. I’m assuming the meter down the bottom keeps track of the jackpot level? I think it needs to be really obvious how much you’re accumulating in order to be rewarding. That jackpot shot (Dragula) is also really tough to make deliberately. Bounces in there more on random. Hey

- likewise haven’t decided if I like the zaps or not. May become irritating after a while.

- Dragula itself is a complete waist - I don’t really understand it and it’s actually just annoying.

- Eddie loops and Marilyn need something to progress to more than being just a few points. I think they need their own mode.

- love the lower pf the more I play it

- like the way the Lily target works in that you need to keep it “topped up” until qualified otherwise it starts going back down. Because of this clever use of the target, the mono-target is a non issue.

- spot, Herman, grampa and raven are all great modes.

- Ramps are fantastic - not too easy and really satisfying.

- Herman shot is tighter than It looks.

#2490 4 years ago

used=speakers=bad. No way to truly tell how they were treated prior. unless an obvious rattle or broken surround, coil scraping magnet, etc.

#2491 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Who sells the speaker lights? They look cool!!

#2492 4 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

You would also need different speaker plates to attach the 5 1/4" speakers (the LE size) in the premium or pro games.

I did see someone mention that they did buy the LE speaker plates from Stern to accommodate the bigger 5 1/4" speakers (I wasn't sure if they would sell them since they are an LE exclusive item), but they mentioned they were pretty pricey. On the bright side...if they are selling the LE speaker plates separately they might also sell you the larger Kenwood speakers too.

#2493 4 years ago

....or there are these. 358 different color / transition patterns with individually addressable LED lights. They will work in any SPIKE 2 games LE, Premium or Pro (besides Batman 66 Super LE).

Available by May 1st, 2019 at https://www.speakerlightkits.com

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#2494 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

- Dragula itself is a complete waist

I guess instead of it popping back to the left flipper they did the kickback loop like Dragula taking off
Have to have Dragula represented on the game
I rather like it especially when I get 3 in there and they all take off at the same time

Agree Eddie could have a mode with loops involved

#2495 4 years ago

If you have code idea say them.on here and email dwight or stern... they listen and good ideas may make the next update

#2496 4 years ago

Man i was hoping that MKK629 was going to post a bunch of pics of his new Premium tonight. Come on MKK post the dang pics already!!

#2497 4 years ago

I think it would be nice to have some sort of final mode and more variation between levels and a Eddie mode
I am not saying I don’t like what’s here already,I do.

Someone said it here before that the game feels like it has a soul.
I agree.
Dwight is gonna add something special I can just feel it.
You can tell he put his heart into it for sure.Him and Borg
Whether it’s up your alley or not I don’t think you can deny that

#2498 4 years ago

I think it would be nice to have some sort of final mode and more variation between levels and a Eddie mode
I am not saying I don’t like what’s here already,I do.
Someone said it here before that the game feels like it has a soul.
I agree.
Dwight is gonna add something special I can just feel it.
You can tell he put his heart into it for sure.Him and Borg
Whether it’s up your alley or not I don’t think you can deny that

I agree Space, there is definitely something in there. It's a little quirky, not just cookie cutter. Ive got a lot of hope for this one since I really like it.

#2499 4 years ago

I just want my game so i can sit and look at it. I dont even care if it comes with no code at all, i just want to sit and look at it and drool for about a week and then I'll worry about the code maybe!

#2500 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I agree, those speaker lights do look amazing on Munsters. Sorry in advance for the 3 part questions, but I have an LE and would like to know; 1) Where can I purchase those speaker lights? 2) Are they plug and play? 3) Would they void the warranty? Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/50?hl=bellehall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.