IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 237.
#2401 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Moonshine and Munster !!! FUCK THE HATERS !!!!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice Combination!

#2402 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Regarding the Dragula "Race", can anybody tell me what the "Race" refers to, other than seeing the two cars on the screen going down the dragaway at what appears to be the same speed, and the ball getting ejected into the orbit loop. It doesn't really seem like a race to me. Nothing seems to change in the video. Possible missed opportunity by Dwight to create a real race of some sort on the video? I just don't get it. Am I missing something here?

There is no race it is the same every time.

#2403 5 years ago

What are Premium owners choosing for side blades?

#2404 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I didnt know you had your game already Con, thats awesome! What do you guys think about the lower playfield so far? Love it, hate it, something that may get old eventually? Congrats to you guys!

We only got it going today. We fitted Cliffys and playfield protectors before we flipped a ball. So far I ike it. Sue loves it Lower playfield is intergrated in to the game very well. Game is different and fun. The 4 flipper buttons will be interesting as both of us are middle finger flippers.. not sure how we will handle Munster madness. Game is not too easy. We have it set on 7 degree slope 3 balls and everything else standard..

Game is definitely lots of fun and family friendly.

#2405 5 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

What are Premium owners choosing for side blades?

I’ll probably get the defaults at Allentown. I was told my game shipped from Stern yesterday. So I should see it within two weeks depending on when Coin Taker can schedule my delivery.

#2406 5 years ago

EATPM was released in October 89 I believe
So this October I assume it will be released 30 years

#2407 5 years ago

I would think that one more is coming before Elvira

#2408 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We only got it going today. We fitted Cliffys and playfield protectors before we flipped a ball. So far I ike it. Sue loves it Lower playfield is intergrated in to the game very well. Game is different and fun. The 4 flipper buttons will be interesting as both of us are middle finger flippers.. not sure how we will handle Munster madness. Game is not too easy. We have it set on 7 degree slope 3 balls and everything else standard..
Game is definitely lots of fun and family friendly.

Which Cliffys and protectors? Thanks

#2409 5 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Which Cliffys and protectors? Thanks

Shooter lane and slot protector cliffys. Playfield protector from playfieldprotectors.com in Germany. Playfield protector was a bitch to fit, took my wife and I atound 4 or 5 hoirs. There is one for grandpa s basement as well.

15539795207091546419603023772956 (resized).jpg15539795207091546419603023772956 (resized).jpg15539795619962737415654215617928 (resized).jpg15539795619962737415654215617928 (resized).jpg
#2410 5 years ago

Shooter lane and slot protector cliffys. Playfield protector from playfieldprotectors.com in Germany. Playfield protector was a bitch to fit, took my wife and I atound 4 or 5 hoirs. There is one for grandpa s basement as well.

Where were the fitting problems that caused to hassles in installing the protector?

It looks like you have to remove both ramps to install the protector. Is that correct? What else has to come off for the install?

Can you give a comparison of game play before and after you installed the protector?

Thanks.

#2411 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Where were the fitting problems that caused to hassles in installing the protector?
It looks like you have to remove both ramps to install the protector. Is that correct? What else has to come off for the install?
Can you give a comparison of game play before and after you installed the protector?
Thanks.

He always installs Cliffys and a protector before he ever plays the first game.

#2412 5 years ago

Did you put Mylar in the shooting lane between Cliffy?

#2413 5 years ago

Time to bitch
I will never buy a upgraded shooter again
Ball won’t reach the field
Must’ve adjusted and lifted the playfield 20 times
Put the stock one back same shit
Just not worth it

#2414 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Time to bitch
I will never buy a upgraded shooter again
Ball won’t reach the field
Must’ve adjusted and lifted the playfield 20 times
Put the stock one back same shit
Just not worth it

Huh? You install a different shooter and it won’t shoot. But you put your original back and now it won’t work, either?

Do you need a stronger spring?

#2415 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Huh? You install a different shooter and it won’t shoot. But you put your original back and now it won’t work, either?
Do you need a stronger spring?

I bought the wolfie from stern
It comes with the same spring
3 screws out/new shooter/3 screws in
Easy peasy right ?
Hell no don’t line up
They tell you “do not touch the adjustment screws “ ha ha
Ball still won’t make the playfield ridiculous I’ve “adjusted “ it 20+ times
So not worth it should have just left well enough alone

#2416 5 years ago

Easy peasy right ?
Hell no don’t line up

The Grandpa shooter rods that I have made I just replace the rod itself so you don't have to remove the complete housing. I did have to turn down the shooter rods because stern doesn't use a standard size. I still have one grandpa left and will probably make up some Herman ones in a week or two.

#2417 5 years ago

Easy peasy right ?
Hell no don’t line up

So you cant get the shooter tip to line up in the center of the ball while its sitting in the shooter lane? If so why not? That has to be the reason its not striking the ball hard enough to plunge it all the way up the playfield.

#2418 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So you cant get the shooter tip to line up in the center of the ball while its sitting in the shooter lane? If so why not? That has to be the reason its not striking the ball hard enough to plunge it all the way up the playfield.

No combination of tightening gets it even close to where it needs to be

#2419 5 years ago

You don’t have to take any screws off the housing to change the shooter rod. Just take off the rubber tip, Jesus clip, and it will slide out.

#2420 5 years ago

Thanks guys.
Dammit that was frustrating
Loosened all five screws
Lined it up
It’s shooting like a dream
I think I might be working too much ha ha

Nothing to see here move along

#2421 5 years ago

No combination of tightening gets it even close to where it needs to be

Im just having trouble understanding why it won't go back the way that it was. Im no expert but it just seems like it would be pretty simple to get lined back up. Hopefully some experienced guys will chime in soon and be able to help. Dont freak out, it'll get fixed.

#2422 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im just having trouble understanding why it won't go back the way that it was. Im no expert but it just seems like it would be pretty simple to get lined back up. Hopefully some experienced guys will chime in soon and be able to help. Dont freak out, it'll get fixed.

Thank you brother I got it back
Initially I didn’t take the housing off just the rod
The new rod wouldn’t go through without help kinda “popping through” then seemed fine
BUT in my mind I thought maybe I should use the new housing since it slid right in there
Overthinking it I guess
It’s shooting great and I love the shooter

#2423 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You don’t have to take any screws off the housing to change the shooter rod. Just take off the rubber tip, Jesus clip, and it will slide out.

Jesus clip? As in Jesus, where the hell did that clip fly off to? Never have heard of that E-clip being called a Jesus clip.

I’m all ears

#2424 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Jesus clip? As in Jesus, where the hell did that clip fly off to? Never have heard of that E-clip being called a Jesus clip.
I’m all ears

People in my area call them Jesus clips also Cotton. Don't ask me why they are called that but thats what we call them around where i live also. It does seem weird that is for sure and i hate the little bastards too.

#2425 5 years ago

Just joined the club and it was worth the wait. I like the lower PF and I’m not a fan of stewie. It’s definitely got the one more play feel. The humor makes the pin feel like it has a soul. A good addition. Hey I’m happy.

03DC6254-C2E7-4D34-AC63-7E8CAAA46D41 (resized).jpeg03DC6254-C2E7-4D34-AC63-7E8CAAA46D41 (resized).jpeg9B012871-E252-4928-852F-EEA472B4CF2A (resized).jpeg9B012871-E252-4928-852F-EEA472B4CF2A (resized).jpegB96E6DA5-6887-43AF-BDC7-E9D225C05DFB (resized).jpegB96E6DA5-6887-43AF-BDC7-E9D225C05DFB (resized).jpeg
#2426 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

The Grandpa shooter rods that I have made I just replace the rod itself so you don't have to remove the complete housing. I did have to turn down the shooter rods because stern doesn't use a standard size. I still have one grandpa left and will probably make up some Herman ones in a week or two.

Seems to me that Spot, that little blue guy under the ramp, would make a good shooter rod character.

#2427 5 years ago
Quoted from The_Fonz:

Just joined the club and it was worth the wait. I like the lower PF and I’m not a fan of stewie. It’s definitely got the one more play feel. The humor makes the pin feel like it has a soul. A good addition. Hey I’m happy.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Stern only powder coats the legs on the LE? I didn’t realize that.

#2428 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

On the Le the lock down bar and side rails are matte black it is a different finish than the pros and pre stock black.

I am glad it is not all gold.

#2429 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I’m all ears

Bingo. Jesus! Where the hell did it go?!? Haha

#2430 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yeah first LE I’ve seen like this. But I like it. Fingerprintproof.

#2431 5 years ago

I thought I was exiting the hobby and the wife dragged me back in lol. Premium ordered and should be here by next weekend. So how is the Grandpa's hole protector and other then the switch slot and shooter lane protectors any other protector needed?

#2432 5 years ago

I have a new pro. Love it. One issue is about 6 GI leds are out. It looks like a connector cause the same ones on both sides are out. Never troubleshooted stern GI. Is it connector. Under pf on a node board?

#2433 5 years ago

I did the franchi Easter egg pretty cool
Maybe it’s just my game but after doing that code I’ve heard the game say three new things it wasn’t saying before

#2434 5 years ago

I did the franchi Easter egg pretty cool
Maybe it’s just my game but after king that code I’ve heard the game say three new things it wasn’t saying before

What is the Franchi Easter egg?

#2435 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I have a new pro. Love it. One issue is about 6 GI leds are out. It looks like a connector cause the same ones on both sides are out. Never troubleshooted stern GI. Is it connector. Under pf on a node board?

Are you sure it isn’t the second set of GI (green colored lamps) that only get activated at certain times? It threw me for a loop the first time I turned my game on. Do you have a pic of the ones in question?

#2436 5 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

What is the Franchi Easter egg?

It’s on page 48 of this thread

#2437 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Seems to me that Spot, that little blue guy under the ramp, would make a good shooter rod character.

I may be able to come up with something on that.

#2438 5 years ago
Quoted from bohunr:

Did you put Mylar in the shooting lane between Cliffy?

No. We have never done that. The Cliffys are normally enough to keep the shooter lane looking like new.

#2439 5 years ago

I’m on my way back to Texas and stopped at Cactus Jacks for another $10.00 on the Pro model.

I’m not all that good of player(but I’m getting better) and I sure do have a hell of a good time.

As far as deep rule sets, I have probably have turned over a half of a shovel and there is still a lot to do.

I don’t know when just yet but I’m going to get me one of these.

#2440 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Thanks.

After removing both wireforms, we had to remove all the plastics around the ramps and Herman. You have to remove Herman so you can get the left ramp out as it is curved around the back board. You also have to lift the back of playfield out of the cabinet to remove the right wireform. All the flippers and flipper guides need to come off and the plastics on the slings. It did not take too long to put it back together once I knew where everything went. Take plenty of photos. We also lay everything out on the floor in the order we removed it with all the nuts, bolts, screws, washers etc, so you know where everything goes.

Lower playfield is Plastic surrounds, wire form , ramp and then flippers. Did not take too long as the lower playfield is held on with 4 screws and only has 3 electrical connections.

We do not flip a ball until we have the Cliffys and Playfield protectors on. We do it on all our games so I cannot give you a comparison on before and after.

Cheers

Con

#2441 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I’m on my way back to Texas and stopped at Cactus Jacks for another $10.00 on the Pro model.
I’m not all that good of player(but I’m getting better) and I sure do have a hell of a good time.
As far as deep rule sets, I have probably have turned over a half of a shovel and there is still a lot to do.

I am digging this game as well on location.. fun shooter. Really shines when playing multiplayer for points. I have a PREM on order, but really hope Dwight adds a few more dashes of variety of the modes, getting to Munster Madness 2 on the regular is fun but needs some more filling during the journey. Shocked there isn't any Eddie, Marylin, or Igor (BAT) modes based on orbits/combos/spinners with more video clips. Come on DWIGHT.

#2442 5 years ago

I was big on this game before it launched , cooled a bit since seeing it play but would probably buy one if those or similar “ dashes of variety “ as stated above, were added.

#2443 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That pic could be a centerfold pic.
Can the word “pinball” and “woody” be used in the same sentence?

Absolutely

#2444 5 years ago

My first NIB machine Munsters Pro is on its way from The Game Room Guys to Surf City. Starting April 1st I would have also had to pay sales tax. Ordered Stern Blades, and bunch of Menzel Mods to go on it. Can’t wait to do the unboxing. Sold my TZ to get the $$ but I still have some $$ left over. Munsters will join: Scared Stiff, Dirty Harry, Demolition Man, Stern Indiana Jones, Xfiles, World Cup Soccer & Bally Playboy in the man cave.

#2445 5 years ago
Quoted from Kensurfs:

My first NIB machine Munsters Pro is on its way from The Game Room Guys to Surf City. Starting April 1st I would have also had to pay sales tax. Ordered Stern Blades, and bunch of Menzel Mods to go on it. Can’t wait to do the unboxing. Sold my TZ to get the $$ but I still have some $$ left over. Munsters will join: Scared Stiff, Dirty Harry, Demolition Man, Stern Indiana Jones, Xfiles, World Cup Soccer & Bally Playboy in the man cave.

Congrats on your first NIB game. You made a good choice.

#2446 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

I am digging this game as well on location.. fun shooter. Really shines when playing multiplayer for points. I have a PREM on order, but really hope Dwight adds a few more dashes of variety of the modes, getting to Munster Madness 2 on the regular is fun but needs some more filling during the journey. Shocked there isn't any Eddie, Marylin, or Igor (BAT) modes based on orbits/combos/spinners with more video clips. Come on DWIGHT.

Agree. I'm still on the fence on this game due to those reasons. This theme screams for cool modes, not just jackpots, and there should be plenty of material in the episodes.

#2447 5 years ago

Hey guys, First time poster on this thread. My Munsters Premium will arrive on Tuesday!!! I am going to make an unboxing video. So stay tuned...
Here's a link to my brand new youtube channel for all things pinball! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHfiagwISS_15WwJk804aA
There is no content up there yet, I just created the channel. I should have the video up this week!

#2448 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Hey guys, First time poster on this thread. My Munsters Premium will arrive on Tuesday!!! I am going to make an unboxing video. So stay tuned...
Here's a link to my brand new youtube channel for all things pinball! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHfiagwISS_15WwJk804aA
There is no content up there yet, I just created the channel. I should have the video up this week!

Thats awesome! Please let us know when the video is up.

#2449 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

One item I noticed on the Pro is on both sides of the play field, near the outlines, are some posts with little bitty rubbers mounted.

I have not seen small diameter rubbers like these.

Where can these be bought? Or will a standard diameter rubber work without affecting play action?

#2450 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Can you please include the installation of the 2 lower playfield balls in your video? This is my first ever pinball machine so I'm a little fuzzy on how to install them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/49?hl=guss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.