IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 237.
#2151 5 years ago

Had same issue on my le after .96 update. Screen froze on grandpa machine. Dragula holding ball.... ball search then ends turn after release. Code issue????

#2152 5 years ago

Munsters #3 on the Top 100...

#2153 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Had same issue on my le after .96 update. Screen froze on grandpa machine. Dragula holding ball.... ball search then ends turn after release. Code issue????

Yes definitely a code issue. You should report it by sending an email to:
"[email protected]"

Several of us on this board have done so already, hopefully they will look into and correct it in the next release..

#2154 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Yup

#2155 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

It is a very fun, beautiful game....I don't put much salt in the rankings, except for entertainment purposes, but will be interesting where this game "settles" over time....

#2156 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I fixed my dust under lower playfield glass with a can of spray air. The straw fits between layers so you can get in there a blow away. Without having to remove the playfield glass.
Magicchiz

Just be sure you hold the can upright. If you turn it upside down it will spray out an oily liquid that is a pain to remove.

#2157 5 years ago

I did leave a message and I phoned Chaz. The game is really good It took a few days for me to go from good... to very good

#2158 5 years ago

A hairdryer works too..... for the dust on the lower playfield glass. The spray air made it worse. If you’re not careful it will make white flakes like fake snow cans

#2159 5 years ago

Pretty hilarious wth all the trashing going on about this pin.

#2160 5 years ago

Sent a bug report also. Hope they fix it soon.

#2161 5 years ago

Shit with the premiums coming it’s only going to get better it’s fucking bad ass

#2162 5 years ago

Posted this on the others Munsters thread as well. Anyone trading out of a Pro I have a beautiful HUO modded SM that I took in on a trade. Would love to trade toward a Munsters in the MD/PA/VA area.

#2163 5 years ago

Agree...: game is pretty awesome. Can’t wait to add the stern topper

#2164 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Agree...: game is pretty awesome. Can’t wait to add the stern topper

Haven't seen the topper. Where can it be found?

#2165 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Haven't seen the topper. Where can it be found?

See post 1917 in this thread.

#2166 5 years ago

Happened again.... from grandpa s lab.... time runs out.... upper playfield is being played... display is locked on “start the machine”. Ball goes in dragula hole.... doesn’t register at that point.... searches for ball...and then turn ( ball at that time) ends. So you lose a turn/ball. Enough to ruin the good game you are having.... what the hell

#2167 5 years ago

To me it’s a pretty major software glitch and it’s aggravating when you pay this money for the game. I love the game but if you know how to play pinball it ruins the game because now that I’m getting better at it it happens more often than not. Pisses me off because you pay a lot of money for this game sent to me it’s a major software glitch Don’t you think Stern should get on this right away

#2168 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Happened again.... from grandpa s lab.... time runs out.... upper playfield is being played... display is locked on “start the machine”. Ball goes in dragula hole.... doesn’t register at that point.... searches for ball...and then turn ( ball at that time) ends. So you lose a turn/ball. Enough to ruin the good game you are having.... what the hell

I feel your pain, as mine did it when my family and I, all were approaching like 3 - 4 x our best previous game scores, couple shots away from our first Munster Madness, and then same meltdown as yours. This only happened after the last code update, so I doubt the new SD Card they're sending me is going help with Grandpa's Magic Potion gone awry.

#2169 5 years ago

You’re right it’s not the card because it didn’t happen until I updated to the new code. It really is ruining a good game. I contacted Stern tonight left two emails. It only seems to happen in that order. The display tells you to start the machine and if the ball returns to the main playfield can you go in the Dragula hole it doesn’t recognize it’s in the hole but every other time it does. The screen continues to say shoot the machine/ or start the machine I’m not sure which one and then when you go in the Dragula hole the game doesn’t recognize it Every other time you go in the Dragula hole it’s fine that tells me it’s software. It pisses me off

#2170 5 years ago

I think it’s an update or software fix that should happen sooner rather than later because it’s making me not want to play the game. I know how to play now that I’ve learned how to play this game it’s happening more often as I have longer games

#2171 5 years ago
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2172 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

I think it’s an update or software fix that should happen sooner rather than later because it’s making me not want to play the game. I know how to play now that I’ve learned how to play this game it’s happening more often as I have longer games

Probably a stupid question
But could you reinstall the new code or use the old?
I have a beta version that they sent me because I was having problems with the first code I could send it to you to help for now

#2173 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

You’re right it’s not the card because it didn’t happen until I updated to the new code. It really is ruining a good game. I contacted Stern tonight left two emails. It only seems to happen in that order. The display tells you to start the machine and if the ball returns to the main playfield can you go in the Dragula hole it doesn’t recognize it’s in the hole but every other time it does. The screen continues to say shoot the machine/ or start the machine I’m not sure which one and then when you go in the Dragula hole the game doesn’t recognize it Every other time you go in the Dragula hole it’s fine that tells me it’s software. It pisses me off

It’s definitely the code. Don’t be that hard on them, they will fix it quickly. The more complex these machines and programming get, the more likely glitches will occur. Guaranteed they get an update out quick when they realize. I’ve been impressed with Stern’s responsiveness on issues like this. It’s annoying but you can’t expect everything to work perfectly on a new complex machine. As long as they fix it quickly, I’m good.

#2174 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Probably a stupid question
But could you reinstall the new code or use the old?
I have a beta version that Dwight sent me because I was having problems with the first code I could send it to you to help for now

I’ve thought about this myself. I don’t see why you couldn’t. I’m happy to just leave it. Does not seem to happen every time. I just played a glitch free game. But I’m not totally sure you can so I’m not giving advice to do it. If you try it, please let us know if it worked.

#2175 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I’ve thought about this myself. I don’t see why you couldn’t. I’m happy to just leave it. Does not seem to happen every time. I just played a glitch free game. But I’m not totally sure you can so I’m not giving advice to do it. If you try it, please let us know if it worked.

Mine is working pretty much fine
Just thought if it was stopping games someone could use the beta code I got from them before the new code came out

#2176 5 years ago

Hate when I am rocking a multiball and I have to cancel and lose balls ugh good stuff

#2177 5 years ago

Just thought if it was stopping games someone could use the beta code I got from them before the new code came out

Thanks Spaceman, but I'd rather err on the side of caution and let Stern steer me thru this. It is just occasional, an unpleasant surprise along this exhilarating yet at times haunted journey.

#2178 5 years ago

I won’t be hard on them I guess you have to expect that when the game is brand new. I didn’t have this problem with the Simpsons party when it was new or T3 when it was new or the Beatles. When I got Ghostbusters new it had been out for a few years how fast are they At putting out an update if there’s a problem like this

#2179 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

I won’t be hard on them I guess you have to expect that when the game is brand new. I didn’t have this problem with the Simpsons party when it was new or T3 when it was new or the Beatles. When I got Ghostbusters new it had been out for a few years how fast are they At putting out an update if there’s a problem like this

Not really any timeline for releases even with bugs like this. Dwight is usually quick on the trigger until the game is complete.

#2180 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

See post 1917 in this thread.

Thank you gamer.

#2181 5 years ago

I don’t understand...? Do you mean they release the game not well tested...: and deal with bugs later?? It just seems like this is pretty disruptive, in other words, not a scoring issue...

#2182 5 years ago

This one effects game play

#2183 5 years ago

This bug was not reported at all in beta testing so there was no reason to fix anything. Bugs happen. Especially early on. It will be fixed. Just takes a little time. The more info we give stern on the bugs, the better, so they can address them.

#2184 5 years ago

Hate when I am rocking a multiball and I have to cancel and lose balls ugh good stuff

I’m with you Spaceman and MK, this pin rocks! Each time I play it it gets better. After about 50 games I thought the code was a little shallow. Now after 100 games, I don’t think that as much. It’s just designed differently than other pins. I get it now more and I think it’s really cool. I always want to play more. So far, the whole family loves it. I plan to keep it. Just put a ton of mods in too.

#2185 5 years ago

Anyone having a problem where it ejects 2 balls into the shooter lane? Happens on mine quite often.
Shooter lane switch is fine.

#2186 5 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Anyone having a problem where it ejects 2 balls into the shooter lane? Happens on mine quite often.
Shooter lane switch is fine.

Reseat the trough opto board connectors.

#2187 5 years ago

This game is a blast.
Just ordered the cliffys for it.

For real though the lower level and the rules there really add a lot to the game.

Never played with a ball save.
I got to Munster Madness I tonight for the second time and had a decent run

Never done anything like that in pinball
The game tells you hit this then this then this during the mode...ya right
Man if you can do that and complete all 3 MM with the lower playfield you are truly a pinball wizard holy smokes it’s crazy

Keep wanting to play i really feel this game is a gem with a lot of potential to make it even better

Plus the gameplay really fits the theme IMO
Stern killed it on this table

#2188 5 years ago

Anyone have the Grampa shot pop out ?
I hit that shot and it flys right out All the time

#2189 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I’m with you Spaceman and MK, this pin rocks! Each time I play it it gets better. After about 50 games I thought the code was a little shallow. Now after 100 games, I don’t think that as much. It’s just designed differently than other pins. I get it now more and I think it’s really cool. I always want to play more. So far, the whole family loves it. I plan to keep it. Just put a ton of mods in too.

Agree on the rules I like the way it’s made up
Instant classic in my opinion hella fun blowing it up plus the combos on it are fantastic ramp ramp orbit ramp good shit
Would love to get to

#2190 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Anyone have the Grampa shot pop out ?
I hit that shot and it flys right out All the time

Mine did a bunch at first now less frequently I tried finessing it in there for awhile now it takes more often than not

#2191 5 years ago

So the .96 code bug is apparently worse than we even thought. I’ve had problems with grandpa’s laboratory freezing up in munster madness and in just using grandpa’s laboratory by itself. I just completely froze my highest scoring game and was forced to shut off the machine grandpa’s laboratory would never stop running and a ball was stuck in the scoop.

#2192 5 years ago

Aussie LE’s arrive Monday. Can’t wait.

Hope they fix this lower PF bug soon.

#2193 5 years ago

Spoke with stern today.... they are aware. They were able to reproduce my problem... code is being updated and is coming soon... love the game and played it about 10 xs tonight w/out issue. Go figure

#2194 5 years ago

My grandpa s glass always seems dusty.... Living with it. Still love it

#2195 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

My grandpa s glass always seems dusty.... Living with it. Still love it

Grandpa needs to mix up a secret potion that keeps that glass clear and clean.

#2196 5 years ago

Just updated code tonight with no issues. Only had time for a few games but it played perfectly.
Love this pin!
Looking forward to getting in a ton more games this weekend.

#2197 5 years ago

If it happens at all ... it doesn’t happen allll the time...I’m still very happy playing it. I love it the more I play it. It’s awesome

#2198 5 years ago

Found another code bug for .96. The starting skill shot ten second clock never starts and the shot disappears after 2 seconds and therefore can never be hit. I sent a bug email. Hopefully they fix these soon. Anyone else notice this?

#2199 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

My grandpa s glass always seems dusty....

Watch the show. Grandpa's lab is filled with dust. So is the rest of the house. And there's an explosion of dust every time Grandpa opens the door to the dungeon. The problem with the game is that it's not dusty enough! LOL!

#2200 5 years ago

I actually thought of that lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/44?hl=macca101010 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.