IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 237.
#2051 5 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

So glad to read so many new owners are loving their Munster pins, as my sons and I joined the club with an LE a week ago. Munsters is simply an amazing game to us, based on the game play, design, art, sound, call outs, lights, & relevant show clips. Way back when I heard rumors of this title being considered, I knew they had to have Spot popping up under the stairs, and JB did not disappoint. I installed the code update 0.96.0 on March 11, the day it came out. Three days later, as Player 1's score approached 100M, Grandpa's machine stopped registering hits, despite the text "Shoot the Machine" and the illuminated bolt of lightening in front of the machine. Then when the mini ball landed in the Mystery Saucer, the game did not recognize it. Time ran out on the Grandpa Lab mode, the mini ball remained in the saucer, & a large ball was ejected onto the playfield with the text on screen continuing to say "Shoot the Machine". Play continued without the benefit of the LED display until the ball landed in Dragula, where it remained until about the 6th ball search. This search caused the ball to leave Dragula as a second ball was ejected onto the playfield. When the 1st ball drained, the turn was over, the flippers deactivated, & the 2nd ball drained, apparently counting as the next player's turn, because it skipped Player 2 and Player 3 was now up. I contacted Stern Tech Support who responded quickly, and was told they were sending me a new SD Card. They added that if the card did not resolve the issue, I would need obtain a new CPU from my distributor. I will be glad when that is resolved, along with the ball search after 20% of ball drains. I still feel it is a quality, fun and awesome pin, just experiencing some newborn game growing pains that should be resolved before long. I have no regrets, as I have been hoping someone would build this theme since TAF was released some 26 years ago following the movie release. It's a Great tribute to a Classic TV Show, Ha Ha Ha (in Herman's baritone house shaking laugh).

I'm running 0.96 on my LE and have noticed about 1/3 to 1/2 of the time the mini saucer in the lower PF does not register that the ball is there - it just sits and sits there. Have also had the machine not recognizing that the ball has drained into the trough, intermittently. These seem like software bugs.

Other than that, and wanting the shaker motor situation (RPM adjustment, please?), loving my Munsters LE and getting better at it over time. Wife likes it to, which is good. Though got in trouble tonight when I said I might get the new Stern Topper when it comes out!!

#2052 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

I'm running 0.96 on my LE and have noticed about 1/3 to 1/2 of the time the mini saucer in the lower PF does not register that the ball is there - it just sits and sits there. Have also had the machine not recognizing that the ball has drained into the trough, intermittently. These seem like software bugs.
Other than that, and wanting the shaker motor situation (RPM adjustment, please?), loving my Munsters LE and getting better at it over time. Wife likes it to, which is good. Though got in trouble tonight when I said I might get the new Stern Topper when it comes out!!

Same problem KISS and a few other have had. You just need to adjust the switch arm.

#2053 5 years ago

Just curious if anyone has come up with a fix for the right lower PF ramp not registering shots? Turned down the flipper power to soft and still on that machine it doesn't register the ramp shot most of the time. Pulled the lower PF glass and checked the opto and it registers every time but when the ball is moving fast it just doesnt get it.

#2054 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Just curious if anyone has come up with a fix for the right lower PF ramp not registering shots? Turned down the flipper power to soft and still on that machine it doesn't register the ramp shot most of the time. Pulled the lower PF glass and checked the opto and it registers every time but when the ball is moving fast it just doesnt get it.

I would try putting some plastic on top of the ramp to keep that ball from jumping the opto.

#2055 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

You can film it with an iphone in slo-mode mode to see if the ball is going over the opto, but if that's not happening, try covering the bottom half of the opto with black construction paper.

#2056 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

I want RPM control on shaker as well.

Have you sent in an email?

If not, please do so here:
[email protected]
Thx

#2057 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I want RPM control on shaker as well.
Have you sent in an email?
If not, please do so here:
[email protected]
Thx

Not necessarily even RPM control. If they had a shaker strength adjustment from 0 to 100% like they do for the LED/Flasher brightness that would mesh with the current interface and would be a pretty easy global add.

And as long as we're dreaming, I'd like to see Stern standardize the volume of music and effects across all machines from here out. Why they aren't normalizing everything to a set standard is completely beyond me.

#2058 5 years ago

I just setup my Munsters LE and I really am enjoying it. However one problem I noticed was that the glass of the mini playfield seems to effect the ball rolling around the playfield. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering if my playfield glass is somehow warped as it isn't flush completely all around the playfield. I've loosened and tightened the screws to try and get it as close as possible but in the lower right corner of the game it just seems slightly off and will impact the roll of the playfield ball. Anyone else having similar issues? This is my first game with a lower playfield and I've had it off several times....doesn't seem to be anything wrong with how it's installed I'm just wondering if this is common with these pins with a lower playfield.

Thanks for the feedback

#2059 5 years ago

I know I am redundant but MAN what a beautiful pin
This thing is so fucking cool

#2060 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not necessarily even RPM control. If they had a shaker strength adjustment from 0 to 100% like they do for the LED/Flasher brightness that would be mesh with the current interface and would be a pretty easy global add.

Agree !

An adjustment of some sort would be cool. That goes for previous games too.

Everyone send in a note to Stern to add this adjustment.

Thx

#2061 5 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

I just setup my Munsters LE and I really am enjoying it. However one problem I noticed was that the glass of the mini playfield seems to effect the ball rolling around the playfield. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering if my playfield glass is somehow warped as it isn't flush completely all around the playfield. I've loosened and tightened the screws to try and get it as close as possible but in the lower right corner of the game it just seems slightly off and will impact the roll of the playfield ball. Anyone else having similar issues? This is my first game with a lower playfield and I've had it off several times....doesn't seem to be anything wrong with how it's installed I'm just wondering if this is common with these pins with a lower playfield.
Thanks for the feedback

I have the same issue. I took off the mini playfield plastic today as mine somehow got dirty. Still messing with adjustments. I have a little wear due to the mini playfield plastic. I just can’t seem to get it adjusted correctly.

#2062 5 years ago

That's the issue with lower playfield windows designed like this... it will never be as smooth as no window . At least that my experience from owning congo and cftbl...and playing many others like alien, full throttle, big lebowski and many others.

#2063 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I know I am redundant but MAN what a beautiful pin
This thing is so fucking cool

You better stop Spaceman because you are starting to sound like me!

#2064 5 years ago

Thought I would offer up my take away after playing an LE today for the first time. As some on this thread know I own a Pro, have 360 games on it now over a 6 week period, so you might say I know it pretty well by now, and really really like it.

However, after playing the LE with the lower playfield today (about 12 games) I'm pulling a 'Who-Dey' move and will be 'Upgrading' to a Premium. I really like everything about the Pro, but I gotta say that the lower playfield just makes the game more interesting and fun to play. I played it at the pinball expo in Banning today and it was a big hit as it was played non stop with a line waiting to play it for pretty much the entire day.

The lower playfield didn't feel cheap or Toyish at all, it played solid and my take away was that it would hold up over time and wouldn't get boring. So I foresee an upgrade soon

#2065 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Thought I would offer up my take away after playing an LE today for the first time. As some on this thread know I own a Pro, have 360 games on it now over a 6 week period, so you might say I know it pretty well by now, and really really like it.
However, after playing the LE with the lower playfield today (about 12 games) I'm pulling a 'Who-Dey' move and will be 'Upgrading' to a Premium. I really like everything about the Pro, but I gotta say that the lower playfield just makes the game more interesting and fun to play. I played it at the pinball expo in Banning today and it was a big hit as it was played non stop with a line waiting to play it for pretty much the entire day.
The lower playfield didn't feel cheap or Toyish at all, it played solid and my take away was that it would hold up over time and wouldn't get boring. So I foresee an upgrade soon

Boo, No mini playfield for me. I just can't stand mini playfields. It's like having a midget second Wife.

#2067 5 years ago

This.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

I can say w 100% confidence that the mini play field is absolutely one of the most unique features on any game I've played to date.
That "toy" alone blows away alot of other gimmicky things I've seen and played, across the manufacturer platform. It's no joke, and if anything, will only get better.
Upper, lower pf's have always been an "add", with some titles doing better than others. Those that don't truly give it a chance, or overlook the further opportunity w code are making a big mistake (imho).
If you are wanting something definitely different, with some great art and flow, it delivers...

#2068 5 years ago

I picked up my LE yesterday, #416. Unfortunately I won't be able to set it up until next weekend. This pin fits my growing monster theme perfectly. While I was at my distributor's I had a chance to see the Pro. I have to say it looks awfully bare without that lower playfield. I wish the Premium had been color, it would have saved me some money. This is the most I've ever paid for a pin. But I can't wait to fire up the LE!

#2069 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

I wish the Premium had been color, it would have saved me some money.

Why? That black and white artwork is sexy as a mo fo!

#2070 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

it was a big hit as it was played non stop with a line waiting to play it for pretty much the entire day.

Now why on earth would all of those people stand in line all day long like that to play such a shitty game? Did they not see all of the Munsters pinball bashing on here or what???

#2071 5 years ago

I Love my pro

#2072 5 years ago

I really wanna upgrade to the premium but the extra 1800 is alot of money for just a mini lower playfield. The game is a real winner tho and the new code is a big step fwd to make this a must have for alot of people.

#2073 5 years ago

So glad I went with the LE for sure but after playing the pro I considered switching to it not for the money reason but after I left there I had a good feeling about it the pro is nice I thought about it for sure

Now the lower playfield WITH the B&W holy smokes now your talking the thing is sick

They are all so different
Little jealous of the guys getting the B&W

#2074 5 years ago

Spaceman, no need to offer disclaimers for positive redundancy, it is refreshing and uplifting and one of the main reasons I got into this hobby and visit this forum. I agree that my LE is firing on all cylinders for me, despite the occasional malfunctions that I am confident will be worked out in time. It is a beautiful addition to my home and small collection. I have the clock set 2 hours ahead so that I can experience Midnight Madness when I am still awake, and it is a real kick. I also nailed the 1st level yesterday and got my blood pumping working both playfields during Munster Madness. This one is for sure a keeper for me, and I look forward to the code fixes and rule updates in the future. Also thanks to Vireland, Who-Dey and Yellowbird, along with several others, for your helpful tech info and consistent positive spins.

#2075 5 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

I also nailed the 1st level yesterday and got my blood pumping working both playfields during Munster Madness.

Crazy right? It’s so rad and ridiculously wonderful to me i was trying to shoot it but I was laughing at the same time good stuff it’s a good pin man

#2076 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

So glad I went with the LE for sure but after playing the pro I considered switching to it not for the money reason but after I left there I had a good feeling about it the pro is nice I thought about it for sure
Now the lower playfield WITH the B&W holy smokes now your talking the thing is sick
They are all so different
Little jealous of the guys getting the B&W

No reason to be jealous about the black and white artwork. The pictures look amazing but seeing it in person will let us know if its the real deal or not. Even if the black and white is awesome, the color will always be awesome too. All three models are pure sexiness!

#2077 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Why? That black and white artwork is sexy as a mo fo!

It's cool and different, just not for me.

#2078 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

It's cool and different, just not for me.

Its different for sure. When i first heard that the premium was black and white i was so bummed because i had planned on buying a premium but i didn't think the black and white would look good. When they revealed it though i was like holy sh*t i like the black and white the best of all three models!

Now after seeing how beautiful the color is in person im worried that the black and white may not look as good as the color lol. I think its going to look really good though and its definitely unique. Theres not many themes that could pull off a black and white pinball machine but The Munsters might just be the perfect theme to do just that. We will see soon because the Premiums will be hitting peoples homes in a few days probably.

#2079 5 years ago

Listened to Pinball Profile podcast today with Dwight. He makes some comments on his thoughts/direction on the code for this game. He mentions 2 levels to the characters was give you something to do with the game after munster madness level 1, which he wanted wanted everyone to be able to achieve to experince the lower and uppper PF at the same time.

Isn't there 3 different munster madness's to experince in the game? I have failed to see a 3rd trip to munster madness to verifiy. If this is the case, why isn't there 3 levels to the character modes instead of just level 2 during the 3rd trip? Easily could adjust the gui by lighting the I & II to present the characters in mode 3. While at it toss it a few wrenches and curve balls in the chase to mode 3 munster madness.

He also does mention Munster Madness isn't a wizard mode in his opinion. Why not make one then after all of the above if certain requirements are achieved? I hope Dwight sees this opportunity. Fun game, can't wait to get my prem to deep dive into the code.

#2080 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Boo, No mini playfield for me. I just can't stand mini playfields. It's like having a midget second Wife.

Hi guss, I haven't had the opportunity to explore a midget second wife, but having now played the lower playfield on Munsters I might just have to go out and look for one as it was fun! Seriously though, I came away from the experience impressed enough to consider making the swap from my Pro (which I really really like) to a Premium as it takes skill to make the shots and they are layed out well. Also it didn't feel cheap and silly or gimmicky. Not sure if I recall you're mentioning in prior posts if you had played the LE to get a feel for how the lower playfield played. I just felt like sharing my experience for others to draw upon if they found it usefull.

If you haven't yet tried it U might want to give that midget a try

#2081 5 years ago

I have had a ton of problems with my munsters LE...

1) The playfield totally fell into cabinet and got itself wedged on a screw inside. The brackets that holds it in place so it can slide don't reach over each rail fully. I had to totally take the entire thing apart, add washers to each side, and bend the brackets out to keep it from falling in.

2) The start button blinks but doesn't work.

3) The lower playfield has A LOT OF ISSUES...

A) The balls are not heavy so they launch around and one landed on top of the rail. Had to nearly tip over the game to get it off the top of the rail. They shouldn't have created these in a way where the ball can become lodged in them.

B) The flippers get stuck on the two ball multi ball and the left flipper only half works.

4) This is just a gripe but ball shooter case is screwed on drastically twisted not even close to being on straight.

The game is fun but it feels TOTALLY RUSHED!

#2082 5 years ago

Bummmer, I have put 2 hours of non-stop LE play on local spot. No issues.

#2083 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

I think everybody ball shooter is put on crooked but that is a gripe... you pay 9k you have to put that on straight cmon.

As for the lower playfield trust me that will happen to everyone. If you look at that lower rail it has groves gaps that the ball can sit inside. You have two options take the top glass off, or tilt the game over until it falls out. It will happen to everyone eventually.

This is something Stern needs to address ... wouldn't be as big of a deal if it wasn't the lower playfield.

#2084 5 years ago

So 3 levels to Munster madness which equates to a ladder style ruleset. I've been thinking about this and it would be kind of nifty if instead level 1 was called Munster Frenzy & level 2 was called Munster Chaos and at game start you can pick if you wanted to do the Munster frenzy (level 1) rules first or Munster chaos (level 2). Then after you do one, you play the other. After doing both, you then play the Munster Madness (level 3) rule set. Thoughts? Good idea? Bad idea? Go to hell SKB constructive criticism isn't allowed here?

#2085 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So 3 levels to Munster madness which equates to a ladder style ruleset. I've been thinking about this and it would be kind of nifty if instead level 1 was called Munster Frenzy & level 2 was called Munster Chaos and at game start you can pick if you wanted to do the Munster frenzy (level 1) rules first or Munster chaos (level 2). Then after you do one, you play the other. After doing both, you then play the Munster Madness (level 3) rule set. Thoughts? Good idea? Bad idea? Go to hell SKB constructive criticism isn't allowed here?

Love it, I think the game is there.. just need some progression in terms players path to an end, when it comes down to it seems like biggest complaint there isn't a "once in a life time game" carrot to chase. I love point based games of Dwight's vision from the 90's is after, but give the game something everyone likes. Having Munster Madness so close to the start button makes the following stages less attractive to shoot for. Something LITZy or Final Froniter but a little more difficult to achieve. The LCD opens up so many possibilities in terms of later modes, JJP has done well with wizard modes on DI and POTC without inserts.

I also wish the Mystery Award/Extra Ball system was a little more active in this progression, looks like the current code is 1 Mystery Award per game. Feels a very un-utilized aspect of the game.

#2086 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

Same for me.

#2087 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I think everybody ball shooter is put on crooked but that is a gripe... you pay 9k you have to put that on straight cmon.
As for the lower playfield trust me that will happen to everyone. If you look at that lower rail it has groves gaps that the ball can sit inside. You have two options take the top glass off, or tilt the game over until it falls out. It will happen to everyone eventually.
This is something Stern needs to address ... wouldn't be as big of a deal if it wasn't the lower playfield.

Mine is fine....and a bunch of play... no issues.... except I suck....

#2088 5 years ago

Dr.Fright, I agree with you, for $9K the game should be fully tested and tweeked before it is shipped. As mentioned in an earlier post I had some major what I believe may be code problems after doing the last .96 code update, and am waiting delivery of a new SD Card. No lodged mini pinballs yet, but I could see where that may happen. I do have 2 very visible plastic cleaner smudges/sponge prints on the underside of the mini playfield glass that bugs me to no end when the lights come on down there to play it. But again, for $9K, I don't think it should be my responsibility/risk for removing and replacing that glass upon delivery to clean it properly as should have been done during final inspection before shipping. In trying to clean the playfield, it also pulled out too far and fell into the cabinet. This is my 1st Stern game, and I was disappointed to see it did not have a similar locking/pivoting mechanism as my Bally and Chicago Gaming games do. I am not sure if these tracks were even put on correctly as the pivot points attached to the underside of the playfield do not even make contact with the tracks attached to the sides of the cabinet when raising the playfield. I love the game, but guess you and I lucked out with LE's with problems that most do not have. Perhaps after all the fixes, Gary Stern will compensate us with a complimentary topper for our inconvenience, to make things right and keep us as future customers. I am optimistic all will be worked out in time, because this game has a permanent place in my collection

#2089 5 years ago

SKB, I like your ideas about differentiating between 3 levels. Maybe you should run it by Stern, and they will implement it, and even offer you a position on their design team.

#2090 5 years ago

@drfrightner - sorry to hear of the probs...I'd be reaching to my Distro pronto....

Stern PF's are notorious for being able to be pulled off the slides....learned my lesson w my TSPP years ago..a fix for that would be great.

Actually had my plastic off and tried wedging balls in lower pf.....while I'm sure it's possible...mine's been very good so far (zero sticks)

Not sure what you mean by "shooter case being screwed on drastically twisted"? Are you speaking to the main shooter rod housing (main pf)? Can't get that one in my head....

regardless, hope your game gets squared asap, and you can enjoy it!!!....

#2091 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

@drfrightner - sorry to hear of the probs...I'd be reaching to my Distro pronto....
Stern PF's are notorious for being able to be pulled off the slides....learned my lesson w my TSPP years ago..a fix for that would be great.
Actually had my plastic off and tried wedging balls in lower pf.....while I'm sure it's possible...mine's been very good so far (zero sticks)
Not sure what you mean by "shooter case being screwed on drastically twisted"? Are you speaking to the main shooter rod housing (main pf)? Can't get that one in my head....
regardless, hope your game gets squared asap, and you can enjoy it!!!....

Must say I must be lucky as in 20 years (hundreds of machines) I have never had a game pulled off the track and drop for Any OEM product? I need to try harder I guess lol.

#2092 5 years ago

Munsters in the House!! Aside from a Dckhead delivery guy the game is perfect! Huge thanks again to Zach at FlippenoutPinball all as planned and a great experience. For now Herman gets dining room treatment with my other toys. The only Minor thing this game is screaming for is Lighting! While not everyones cup of tea its time to drop a call into Scott at PS. Fun game and not a single issue! Born on date 3/11 let the fun begin...

IMG_2465 (resized).jpgIMG_2465 (resized).jpg
#2093 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Munsters in the House!! Aside from a Dckhead delivery guy the game is perfect! Huge thanks again to Zach at FlippenoutPinball all as planned and a great experience. For now Herman gets dining room treatment with my other toys. The only Minor thing this game is screaming for is Lighting! While not everyones cup of tea its time to drop a call into Scott at PS. Fun game and not a single issue! Born on date 3/11 let the fun begin...
[quoted image]

I love the lighting effects and usually can see fine.. even in dark room at night. I think it works well with the theme. If anything maybe a few spotlights by the slings is all id add.

#2094 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Must say I must be lucky as in 20 years (hundreds of machines) I have never had a game pulled off the track and drop for Any OEM product? I need to try harder I guess lol.

Ha...lucky you are!!! Only took me once to pay attention..(can't claim hundreds of machines, but if I added up the # of times I've lifted a playfield...whew!!)

#2095 5 years ago

I got my pro on Saturday and loooooove it! Found a place on Sunday that had an LE and I...........LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it even more! Now I’m thinking about wanting to upgrade to the premium or find a used LE. Ugh! There might be another pro coming up on the market.

#2096 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I have had a ton of problems with my munsters LE...
1) The playfield totally fell into cabinet and got itself wedged on a screw inside. The brackets that holds it in place so it can slide don't reach over each rail fully. I had to totally take the entire thing apart, add washers to each side, and bend the brackets out to keep it from falling in.
2) The start button blinks but doesn't work.
3) The lower playfield has A LOT OF ISSUES...
A) The balls are not heavy so they launch around and one landed on top of the rail. Had to nearly tip over the game to get it off the top of the rail. They shouldn't have created these in a way where the ball can become lodged in them.
B) The flippers get stuck on the two ball multi ball and the left flipper only half works.
4) This is just a gripe but ball shooter case is screwed on drastically twisted not even close to being on straight.
The game is fun but it feels TOTALLY RUSHED!

I had issue #1 and caught it in time - happened twice to me. I have message into Stern to replace my brackets because a groove was wore into them because my rails had no grease. I think both are easy fix. Send email to Chas at Stern.

3A set flipper power to soft as others suggested - helps.

Lower playfield flipper - check the spring it might be backwards with large diameter of spring installed on wrong end.

Hear you on number 4 - ball shooter rod should be squared up with decal.

#2097 5 years ago

Any Munsters aficionados know which episode they got the "End of Ball drive-in movie scene" from?

#2098 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

Listened to Pinball Profile podcast today with Dwight. He makes some comments on his thoughts/direction on the code for this game. He mentions 2 levels to the characters was give you something to do with the game after munster madness level 1, which he wanted wanted everyone to be able to achieve to experince the lower and uppper PF at the same time.
Isn't there 3 different munster madness's to experince in the game? I have failed to see a 3rd trip to munster madness to verifiy. If this is the case, why isn't there 3 levels to the character modes instead of just level 2 during the 3rd trip? Easily could adjust the gui by lighting the I & II to present the characters in mode 3. While at it toss it a few wrenches and curve balls in the chase to mode 3 munster madness.
He also does mention Munster Madness isn't a wizard mode in his opinion. Why not make one then after all of the above if certain requirements are achieved? I hope Dwight sees this opportunity. Fun game, can't wait to get my prem to deep dive into the code.

He also mentions “secret mania is a flipper code”...”little secret in the game” anyone figure this out?

#2099 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

He also mentions “secret mania is a flipper code”...”little secret in the game” anyone figure this out?

Doesn't seem like it, I only have streams and local barcade spot to figure it out. When Prems start shipping and arrives it's gonna be my main goal.

#2100 5 years ago

It has something to do with those 8 lights that change configurations on the LCD every time you press the flippers. I just know it. Haha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/42?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.