IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 237.
#101 5 years ago

I just ordered my LE. Never thought I was going to do the LE but had lots of back in forth with my local Dist (Nick @ Big Toys in Warren MI) and he helped thrash out things with multiple calls and e-mails - he is getting the Pro for the store and going to have a some of us over for private flip session on it when he gets it (great guy - he could have made the Pro or Premium sale and made some coin - but rather referred me to Colorado Game Exchange instead since he did not have access to an LE). He is even going to come help me set it up for free.

I too started to get a little negatively deflected to second guessing myself from the Pinside Hype thread turn - but in the end the theme rocks for me - love the colors on the main and lower PF and think the lower PF will be a nice little break (always loved the stop and go (i.e. TZ & DI are 2 of my favorite games) ...................now starting to lean more toward flow................and this gives a nice combo of the 2). I am an OK player and now am lucky to have 6 games currently and some kick my ass enuf - as well as my GF, Sis and other friend azzes. I am OK if this is a little bit toward the easier side than my other games - will be good for them and I am not looking for super deep and hard all the time - I want to just have fun and this game looks like it checks all my boxes and integrates the video clips nicely. I already like it and suspect it will get a little fine tuned with future code and clips.

Super stoked for this game and this thread - nice to pop over here and get a pick me up and stay in the frame of mind I should be in - excited - waiting for this game!

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

I'm not. They negativity is over the long stand up targets and the "shallow" rule set. About the targets - I couldn't care less. About the rules - the complainers haven't bothered learning the rules or watching the stream where Dwight explains it, they're only focused on Munster Madness and the lack of a wizard mode. Again, wizard modes mean nothing to me, I never get to them anyway, and Munster Madness isn't the only thing to focus on, plus the code will probably get an update or 2. So if the theme is cool and I have fun playing, the other stuff is just noise.

Agreed! After extensive play on all 3 models at CES, I'm in for a Pro. Loved the art package and the fact that there is no lower playfield is not a loss to me.

I already have 'deep' games and it was really refreshing to just have fun, instead of having to learn (and remember) a thousand rules!

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

Super stoked for this game and this thread - nice to pop over here and get a pick me up and stay in the frame of mind I should be in - excited - waiting for this game!

Ditto...Congrats!!!

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

I just ordered my LE. Never thought I was going to do the LE but had lots of back in forth with my local Dist (Nick @ Big Toys in Warren MI) and he helped thrash out things with multiple calls and e-mails - he is getting the Pro for the store and going to have a some of us over for private flip session on it when he gets it (great guy - he could have made the Pro or Premium sale and made some coin - but rather referred me to Colorado Game Exchange instead since he did not have access to an LE). He is even going to come help me set it up for free.
I too started to get a little negatively deflected to second guessing myself from the Pinside Hype thread turn - but in the end the theme rocks for me - love the colors on the main and lower PF and think the lower PF will be a nice little break (always loved the stop and go (i.e. TZ & DI are 2 of my favorite games) ...................now starting to lean more toward flow................and this gives a nice combo of the 2). I am an OK player and now am lucky to have 6 games currently and some kick my ass enuf - as well as my GF, Sis and other friend azzes. I am OK if this is a little bit toward the easier side than my other games - will be good for them and I am not looking for super deep and hard all the time - I want to just have fun and this game looks like it checks all my boxes and integrates the video clips nicely. I already like it and suspect it will get a little fine tuned with future code and clips.

Congrats! Pretty sure you got the last LE GEX had. Maybe it was the one I gave up

#105 5 years ago

Just paid off my pro.. sld have it first week of February.... excited

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Congrats! Pretty sure you got the last LE GEX had. Maybe it was the one I gave up

Thanks! I did! They said they had just one - so thank you! Went on Website and said sold out right after. Something told me to call at that time after mulling over a couple days. I want to see your state sometime - if I ever do I will buy you a beer for the give up!

#107 5 years ago

Forget the negative stuff on the other thread.
Keep the faith this game is amaze balls.
Nitpicking really.
Little more code be perfect.
I really don’t want a game that where it is so hard to get to lower playfield like as it is to get to horde.
It’s like BSD it’s about what you have when you start all the madness
Not deterred at all can’t wait in for a LE

Perfect 10 it’s the freakin Munsters

#108 5 years ago

Sounds like some of the extra Munsters LEs are still available if you look around. All that’s missing now are the actual games.

#109 5 years ago

My first NIB Stern should be here in a couple weeks !!! Munsters Pro coming to 1313 Happy Ass Blvd.

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

My first NIB Stern should be here in a couple weeks !!! Munsters Pro coming to 1313 Happy Blvd.

I'll be over LOL

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

Well said! I like your collection, great games there...

#112 5 years ago

Hi all, i have cancelled my LE and buy a pro. It was a hard decision to take...

I prefer the artwork of the pro and i think the lower playfield will be too boring... so i prefer keep my money for a next pinball.

But all the 3 models will be very fun !!

#113 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

I prefer the artwork of the pro and i think the lower playfield will be too boring... so i prefer keep my money for a next pinball.

Totally agree more. Pro it is for me as well.

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Congrats. You'll always be able to play a premium on location.

#115 5 years ago

Mere weeks away!!!!!

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all, i have cancelled my LE and buy a pro. I prefer the artwork of the pro and i think the lower playfield will be too boring...

My same reasons, exactly!!

#117 5 years ago

Man the rumbling about rules or strategy is pretty funny
I went back and watched
the premium with Dwight on deapflip this game is stupid fun and cool if he does half of what they added to SW it’s gonna be perfect

#118 5 years ago

I think he will add features in the future. Lyman has set a new standard for the others to follow.

#119 5 years ago

My only disappointment about this game really is the lack of drop targets and Stern usung the big long one shot lights all letters target, but its not enough to steer me away from the game or anything like that. I am struggling though between this game and MBR a little.

There is a lot to love about The Munsters. One thing i personally love for myself is i don't want the lower playfield so i can save a lot of money by buying the Pro. The Munsters is a great great game though and i cant get enough of the videos of it that has been streamed so far. Its a beautiful game.

Munsters or MBR though?

#120 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Munsters or MBR though?

Short answer is both.

If only one..struggle for me, I go back and forth on this. Monsterbash proven for me, I know what I'm getting. Falling in love by the day with Munsters since I happen to collect Munster stuff.I really didn't want both..but the wife was totally on board for 2. So, I said ok it's your fault then...I feel better now

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Short answer is both.
If only one..struggle for me, I go back and forth on this. Monsterbash proven for me, I know what I'm getting. Falling in love by the day with Munsters since I happen to collect Munster stuff.I really didn't want both..but the wife was totally on board for 2. So, I said ok it's your fault then...I feel better now

Too funny!!! Congrats....Win/win

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Munsters or MBR though?

Wonder if this same question is pondered in the MBr thread?

#125 5 years ago

When are the Pros getting delivered stateside? Anxious to see unboxings, gameplay, etc. on these. This week?

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Agreed! After extensive play on all 3 models at CES, I'm in for a Pro. Loved the art package and the fact that there is no lower playfield is not a loss to me.
I already have 'deep' games and it was really refreshing to just have fun, instead of having to learn (and remember) a thousand rules!

Wonderful to hear.

#127 5 years ago

Looks like most people are favoring MB but to be fair nit many people have gotten to play Munsters yet so i wouldn't read too much into that.

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Too funny!!! Congrats....Win/win

Close. Thats a Win, Win, Win! Great games (2) and a winning wife that is on board and wants the same. Score!!

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Close. Thats a Win, Win, Win! Great games (2) and a winning wife that is on board and wants the same. Score!!

Thanks!
41 plus years..Awesome Gal

She let me get monster mansion slot machine...(distant cousin to the mbr LE) been a crazy time lately.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Thanks!
She let me get this too...(distant cousin to the mbr LE) been a crazy time lately.
[quoted image]

That is way cool!!! I have a Double Diamond slot and a couple video poker machines - seeing this makes me want to upgrade my slot! Nice tie into the pin!

#131 5 years ago

Who's planning on purchasing one of the sixty-four 2019 TPF Munster's VIP meet & greet event tickets (for $150.00) to get Pat Priest's and Butch Patrick's autographs on a Chris Franchi limited edition print and souvenir coffee mug?

Additional autographs available (for all, like Lou Ferrigno) at regular club prices.

She looks a little different at 82.....

Pat Priest (resized).jpgPat Priest (resized).jpg
#132 5 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

That is way cool!!! I have a Double Diamond slot

I believe the double diamond had the longest run, very popular fun machine. congrats

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Thanks!
She let me get monster mansion slot machine...(distant cousin to the mbr LE) been a crazy time lately.

Very cool congrats to you both. Didn't get to see what the photo was but it sounds like she has the same taste as my wife for slots. Have several now lol.

#134 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Thanks!

Wow!!!! refreshing to read great stories like this on here...Thank you!!!!

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Very cool congrats to you both. Didn't get to see what the photo was but it sounds like she has the same taste as my wife for slots. Have several now lol.

Smaller pic now. (I hope)

monslot (resized).jpgmonslot (resized).jpg
#136 5 years ago

I paid in full for my first nib(pro) this will be my first modern Stern my only other Stern is Sharkey's Shootout ironically a Borg/Dwight game.I like how all Stern games shoot besides GB so I'm not worried if I'll like it.I've been waiting years for them to do a title I actually like and knew months ago I was going to get one but I'm beyond shocked my wife didn't make me sell something to pay for it.

#137 5 years ago

Munsters LE is on order as well as Monster bash LE and it sounds like they may be getting here in a few weeks. Monster bash may be a bit longer ..

20190121_210543 (resized).jpg20190121_210543 (resized).jpg
#138 5 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Munsters LE is on order as well as Monster bash LE and it sounds like they may be getting here in a few weeks. Monster bash may be a bit longer ..
[quoted image]

That should keep you happy for awhile!

#139 5 years ago

It looks like a number of you expect to get your Pro by 1st week in Feb. My distributor told me mid Feb. Can you confirm your relatively early date? Depending what he means by mid Feb, that could be as much as four weeks away!

#140 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

It looks like a number of you expect to get your Pro by 1st week in Feb. My distributor told me mid Feb. Can you confirm your relatively early date? Depending what he means by mid Feb, that could be as much as four weeks away!

Hopefully for you...they under promise and over deliver

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Munsters LE is on order as well as Monster bash LE

You're getting the ultra rare Mirror Image Munsters LE?

Lucky!

Munsters mirror (resized).jpgMunsters mirror (resized).jpg
#142 5 years ago

Man this game looks so fucking fun to play

#143 5 years ago

Been getting primed and watching/buying/renting a few episodes on my Comcast cable.On Demand offering for $1.99 an episode.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#144 5 years ago

Amazon $21 and 2 bonus movies.

20190122_230502 (resized).jpg20190122_230502 (resized).jpg
#145 5 years ago

All paid up and waiting on an LE to arrive- will likely be March

What do we think the topper is going to be!?

#146 5 years ago

Picked up our copy of the Munsters complete at Barnes and Noble.. Did not want to wait the 2 days for amazon delivery, this past weekend.. Was a little confused, as the first show shown was an original pilot.. A couple different actors, and at least one of the role names was different..

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

All paid up and waiting on an LE to arrive- will likely be March
What do we think the topper is going to be!?

It’s gotto be Ravens clock surely? If it’s interactive with a mechanised raven that can come out during gameplay it would be a must buy!

Also as far as I know (happy to be corrected) there is a chance for Stern to do a first with this topper and have it interactive during attract mode, let raven pop out on the hour every hour like a genuine cuckoo clock

#148 5 years ago

Hi everyone,

Last night, I get my Pro

Wooooooow it's a beauty !
The sound is amazing !
The game is fun ! very very very very....

All the family enjoy it last night (3, 6, 8, and the parents).

The shaker is good.

The bad :

I have some airball (it seems to be the ball)
If you don't like the music theme, it will be difficult to enjoy every game (but me, i like it )

IMG_20190122_190116 (resized).jpgIMG_20190122_190116 (resized).jpg
#149 5 years ago
Quoted from beastmaster1981:

Hi everyone,
Last night, I get my Pro
The sound is amazing !
The shaker is good.
The bad :
If you don't like the music theme, it will be difficult to enjoy every game (but me, i like it ) [quoted image]

Sweet!!! Congrats...

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from beastmaster1981:

Hi everyone,
Last night, I get my Pro
The sound is amazing !
The shaker is good.
The bad :
If you don't like the music theme, it will be difficult to enjoy every game (but me, i like it ) [quoted image]

Can u show playfield pics?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/3?hl=spacemanratso09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.