IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 237.
#1901 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I just saw the thread, left a couple posts, then left it, period. Pathetic justification at its finest ( " I don't like it, so you're an idiot if you do").. ridiculous

Quoted from Ven:

I am not really sure I have seen many people "hate" on the game though

I may not like or care for a particular game...but, I wouldn't feel the need to start a thread saying so. You can give your reasons in existing threads, but when you start a thread like that you know you are up to no good...but, just don't care.

#1902 5 years ago

Wheres the topper sneak peak at?

#1903 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

I may not like or care for a particular game...but, I wouldn't feel the need to start a thread saying so. You can give your reasons in existing threads, but when you start a thread like that you know you are up to no good...but, just don't care.

This^^^^...Sadly becoming more commonplace on here..

#1904 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This^^^^...Sadly becoming more commonplace on here..

It really is.. so much hate for a fun toy... just be happy and enjoy playing pinball..

#1905 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just watched the topper teaser video.
Looks sick!
Stern is upping their game on toppers!

Where did you see this would love to check it out. Thanks

#1906 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I like that you only have to start lily and not complete her or any mode to qualify for MM
I have been trying to combo her with Herman to actually complete her and move on
Then with different levels in MM makes each time there if you get that far interesting to me
I wonder if something will be added if you actually close out every character in one round

On the PREM/LE code .91 code I played yesterday you can't qualify grandpa or MM till you activate The Machine, which requires 3 shots. Which can take a few trips back to grandpas lab to achieve if at all, love it.

#1907 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

On the PREM/LE code .91 code I played yesterday you can't qualify grandpa or MM till you activate The Machine, which requires 3 shots. Which can takes a few trips back to grandpas lab to achieve if at all, love it.

Same on current code too.

#1908 5 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

Anything seem missing? Can’t figure out why the LEDs won’t work.
[quoted image]

Really difficult to tell from the pic, but looks like a jumper is missing pin 2/3 (ill post a pic in a sec)

Otherwise..

Did you hop into the menu, and verify that the backbox led brightness was not set of 0 or off..

When you power up, do the LEDs come on for a moment then shut off..

#1909 5 years ago

Pic showing jumper..

20190314_145203 (resized).jpg20190314_145203 (resized).jpg
#1910 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Looks sick!

I agree iceman, that topper is unbelievable and a must have for anybody who iwns this game!

#1911 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree iceman, that topper is unbelievable and a must have for anybody who iwns this game!

Are you collecting coo coo clocks or pinball machines?!? Haha.

#1912 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

lol

#1913 5 years ago

Where is the video of the clock topper? Do I have to be a t-shirt wearing stern insider ?

-edit - It's a stern insider :/

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-munsters-topper

#1914 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Looks sick!

Link?

#1915 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Will pick up... whats thought on price?

I’m guessing it’s $399 like all the others they’ve offered recently. I just joined stern insiders plus for $29.99 and they sent me an email showing that prototype .

#1916 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Guys.. apparently our beloved munsters pins are the biggest disappointment in pinball history.... I'm really surprised so many people don't like it. Its really well done and the new code added some depth to the pin. Not every pin needs to be jjp deep. People love the b/w pins and this is similar but with much more content , strategy and its just fun to play. Its nothing new or innovative but its just a nice fun pin that can be brutal. People are so ungrateful and sld be happy for new stuff..but instead they find hate in everything these days... so annoying. If you don't like it buy something else.. no need to start a rebellion.

Let them commiserate together lol. Those of us that love it will form the other side. Eventually I guess we will have a Braveheart battle akin to Sterling and that will finally settle it...

#1917 5 years ago

OK everyone wanting to see the new topper it’s only available on stern insiders plus website and there’s no way to download or share the link. So I had to film it with my cell phone and upload the film sorry for the poor quality but you should get a good idea the thing is pretty cool.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0cc0YdoJYGUnCW_vOq_FtE5Kw

#1918 5 years ago

Thanks GamerRick!!

#1919 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

OK everyone wanting to see the new topper it’s only available on stern insiders plus website and there’s no way to download or share the link. So I had to film it with my cell phone and upload the film sorry for the poor quality but you should get a good idea the thing is pretty cool.
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0cc0YdoJYGUnCW_vOq_FtE5Kw

Thanks!!! I am betting this is a $499 type deal but still love it.

#1920 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Let them commiserate together lol. Those of us that love it will form the other side. Eventually I guess we will have a Braveheart battle akin to Sterling and that will finally settle it...

Funny stuff!!!

#1921 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

I am not really sure I have seen many people "hate" on the game though I am not out there looking to find people who hate it, but to be fair if you have people spending close to $6k for a pro and more than that for Prem and LE's then it doesn't make much sense to say that the consumer should be grateful to buy something. It's the manufactures who should be grateful for us spending our money on their machines and do the best that they can to make them enjoyable and reliable for the consumers. If you have everyone out there raving about something it will never get any better. Pinball is not an inexpensive hobby and I personally don't want to spend thousands of dollars on something and be tired of playing it in a month.
I think Munsters is a good shooter and well laid out but I am not a fan of the Munsters Code at this point in time, why? Because there is a single path to points and it forces you to play the game the exact same way every time you push the start button so, it's all or nothing points wise. After I play a few games on mine I am done with it for the day, it's not like it's so good that I must play another game. It's like I play a few games get to Munster madness and then "ok I am done". It really is crazy how much code influences the how much you enjoy a game but the good thing is code can be changed so hopefully that happens with the Munsters because I like just about everything else about it besides the current code.
Don't let others influence your love for the game, if you like it you like it if you don't you don't. But you can't expect others not to discuss their feelings toward something just because it doesn't match your feelings towards it. Just because your thought don't agree with each other it doesn't make either person more wrong or right in this situation. I like most of the system 80 and 80b gottliebs and most out there hate them but that doesn't at all bother me because they don't have to like them. So I guess I would say it doesn't make me unhappy that they are unhappy with what I like.

One path but it’s a hell of a path

#1922 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Anything with The Munsters in it Chuck! I would even buy Munsters underwear if they made some!

#1923 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Anything with The Munsters in it Chuck! I would even buy Munsters underwear if they made some!

Your in luck! What size do you need?

51KnGK+dy9L (resized).jpg51KnGK+dy9L (resized).jpg
#1924 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Make your pitch a little steeper, try 7-7.5

Tried pitches from 7.0-7.5 and set flippers to soft. The air balls angle differently but frequency is the same. The lower to upper play field seams may be an issue too. Mini ramp.

#1925 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Or even perhaps... a Munsters pinball machine?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1926 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Your in luck! What size do you need?
[quoted image]

Lmao well ok maybe i wouldn't buy Munsters underwear then. I'll buy lamps, cuckoo clocks and figurines and stuff though all day long!

#1927 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Or even perhaps... a Munsters pinball machine?

Yes Sir, definitely getting one of those.

#1928 5 years ago
Quoted from west57:

Tried pitches from 7.0-7.5 and set flippers to soft. The air balls angle differently but frequency is the same. The lower to upper play field seams may be an issue too. Mini ramp.

Seems like someone told me once upon a time that if up and down flipper shaft gap isn't gapped correctly it could cause airballs. Might want to pull up and down on the flipper bats to see if and what kind of play you have there. You could also call Stern, they might have some tricks or some other ideas on what to do.

#1929 5 years ago

Are you guys referring to the “I don’t like Munsters thread?” That’s nothing compared to what us B66 owners put up with. Always find it weird that people need to start a new thread about something that they could just express in a single post in any of the existing Munsters threads.

#1930 5 years ago

Just glad that garbage isn’t here.

#1931 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just glad that garbage isn’t here.

True, keep the hate in its own thread.

It’s almost getting to the point on Pinside that we need an Owners thread and a Haters thread for any particular game.

#1932 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

True, keep the hate in its own thread.
It’s almost getting to the point on Pinside that we need an Owners thread and a Haters thread for any particular game.

Pretty much already there. I’m active in almost every new stern owners thread and I own 2 of them. Haha

#1933 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pretty much already there. I’m active in almost every new stern owners thread and I own 2 of them. Haha

Yeh at least the owners threads are at least pretty much guaranteed to be positive.

#1934 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yeh at least the owners threads are at least pretty much guaranteed to be positive.

I think it’s a pinside rule too. Can’t trash a game in the owner’s club.

#1935 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Are you guys referring to the “I don’t like Munsters thread?” That’s nothing compared to what us B66 owners put up with. Always find it weird that people need to start a new thread about something that they could just express in a single post in any of the existing Munsters threads.

Ain’t that the truth. BM66 got crushed

#1936 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think it’s a pinside rule too. Can’t trash a game in the owner’s club.

Had my LE for 2 weeks. Love it....kicks my butt.... but that ok...

#1937 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Had my LE for 2 weeks. Love it....kicks my butt.... but that ok...

I’ve had a blast playing the LE. The lower playfield was just as good as I hoped.

#1938 5 years ago

Hey folks, I am not a Munsters owner but I played the LE and LOVED IT!!!! Congrats if you got one.

I made these for my GOTG but I think they are just as relevant on Munsters as anything. It's a lightning bolt flasher dome cover. You can order it in most colors but you can also clear resin.

There is ZERO markup on these it really is that expensive to order it in clear resin.
I haven't marked these up yet because I'd like as many pictures on machines as I can get.

There are 2 options for clear resin, smooth fine detail which is hazy clear, and smoothest fine detail which is more clear (looks way better)

Just paint with Tamiya clear blue, purple, or any clear or transparent paint to get a colored effect.

enjoy.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/KRMFGQXJX/pinball-dome-light-mod-munsters-guardians-of-t?key=48a4bf81269030b3ef6bb1845c0fbd5c&optionId=92890123

clear Resin (resized).jpgclear Resin (resized).jpgwhite plastic (resized).jpgwhite plastic (resized).jpgblack plastic (resized).jpgblack plastic (resized).jpgmod4 (resized).jpgmod4 (resized).jpgmod3 (resized).jpgmod3 (resized).jpgmod5 (resized).jpgmod5 (resized).jpgmod6 (resized).jpgmod6 (resized).jpg
#1939 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ve had a blast playing the LE. The lower playfield was just as good as I hoped.

I hope i can feel the same way about the lower playfield as you do. That would be epic for me and the icing on cake. I also gotta get that topper. That thing is just sick!

#1940 5 years ago

i Like the lower playfield cause one trip you spot on hit everything and you think well I have that nailed
Next trip your flailing away trying to at least get mystery
Not a gimme great toy

#1941 5 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Really difficult to tell from the pic, but looks like a jumper is missing pin 2/3 (ill post a pic in a sec)
Otherwise..
Did you hop into the menu, and verify that the backbox led brightness was not set of 0 or off..
When you power up, do the LEDs come on for a moment then shut off..

I’m guessing the board is bad, I’ve checked everything.

B1C221A7-1D1B-42BB-ACE4-F835B0DAD6C9 (resized).jpegB1C221A7-1D1B-42BB-ACE4-F835B0DAD6C9 (resized).jpegE6C6E2AB-5FDC-4004-B3AB-5DBBF9E7FA75 (resized).jpegE6C6E2AB-5FDC-4004-B3AB-5DBBF9E7FA75 (resized).jpeg
#1942 5 years ago

I’m guessing the board is bad, I’ve checked everything.[quoted image][quoted image]

Stern will take care of you

#1943 5 years ago

I’m guessing the board is bad, I’ve checked everything.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like your missing the small black jumper.

You can take wire and short the 2 pins (middle and right pin) to verify that is it.

If so, Stern can send you one. Or you can find one in an old pc you no longer use!

1B10DD59-FBD4-4C7B-83C6-042972F69CF0 (resized).jpeg1B10DD59-FBD4-4C7B-83C6-042972F69CF0 (resized).jpeg
#1944 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

i Like the lower playfield cause one trip you spot on hit everything and you think well I have that nailed
Next trip your flailing away trying to at least get mystery
Not a gimme great toy

Well one thing is for certain. Even if it sucks, its going to be beautiful to look at right?

#1945 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Looks like your missing the small black jumper.
You can take wire and short the 2 pins (middle and right pin) to verify that is it.
If so, Stern can send you one. Or you can find one in an old pc you no longer use![quoted image]

Ahhhh I see now, thank you for circling that, I couldn’t tell with the pic that was posted before. I’ll give it a shot!

#1946 5 years ago

Finishing touches and setup done...Love the "mustard gold" contrast w vacuum gold coin bezels.

Went with glow Titans for flipper and sling, other rubbers, purple posts and bumpers upper and lower, changed that bats to black...

Machine is done, and plays as great as it looks. No way I could be happier w this one

IMG_20190314_200232298 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_200232298 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_200610169 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_200610169 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_200624999 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_200624999 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_213146295 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_213146295 (resized).jpg
#1947 5 years ago

And last few

IMG_20190314_195437628 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_195437628 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_195424153 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_195424153 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_200006015 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_200006015 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_195453633 (resized).jpgIMG_20190314_195453633 (resized).jpg
#1948 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

And last few
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's a beautiful /gorgeous pin...

#1949 5 years ago

Kick ass Mark!

I don’t know if you are a topper guy but it’s looks awesome for Munsters

#1950 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Kick ass Mark!
I don’t know if you are a topper guy but it’s looks awesome for Munsters

You know I am Doug, and can't wait to see this one!!! Big problem is it's not going to fit under the stairs....time to call my carpenter!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 49.99
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/39?hl=guss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.