IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 237.
#1851 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wait...I've only seen one post about that pin being found in the cabinet bottom, so very well could have been loose when it left factory.
Shaker doesn't work in attract mode...I turned him off in attract as the sound of the door became annoying after a bit....
Not really defending them, but have had one that shakes equally violent in my SM and IMVE for several years w no failures....I would completely get some that just don't like the effect, but not quite certain it leads to a guaranteed fail.

No I understand the shaker doesn’t work in the attract mode I probably wasn’t as clear as I should’ve been. I’m just nervous about that one part coming loose so I don’t want to use it more than I need to so I’m only having an active during the game. My point about the shaker is it doesn’t help that part or any other part I to really enjoy the effect so I don’t want to shut it off

#1852 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Interesting....just looked at the "is shakers causing node board failures in spike games" thread, and the poll didn't really seem to clarify.
On one hand, it would make sense, on the other, so many games (thousands) have them, and they are a consistent upgrade for many. Seems if there was a real metric attached to failure, there would be a warning or something...

I'm not neccessarily talking about node board failures MK, mostly just screws getting vibrated loose and stuff like that.

#1853 5 years ago

When you find a few screws and nuts etc laying in the bottom of your cabinet sometimes its really hard to figure out where they came from. Sometmes you can't find out where they came from at all lol.

#1854 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

No I understand the shaker doesn’t work in the attract mode I probably wasn’t as clear as I should’ve been. I’m just nervous about that one part coming loose so I don’t want to use it more than I need to so I’m only having an active during the game. My point about the shaker is it doesn’t help that part or any other part I to really enjoy the effect so I don’t want to shut it off

That makes sense...I was able to get a screwdriver to one side of the pin, and it was snug (have around 100 plays so far). Getting to the other side is not going to happen without taking some other things apart, for sure. I agree with some other comments on here, that some loctite would be good on those screws (shaker or not). Stern has been notorious (unfortunately) to have loose screws, etc. in some early game runs...something to keep an eye on, for sure, until I eventually get in there....

side -Scott is a great guy, and has done an amazing job marketing his product....I can't unsee the "ramp rainbow effect" so won't ever be using on my machines (bought 2 sets early, converted to underglow, where they are amazing ( but obviously too expensive for that application). To each his own, however, and many love them....

#1855 5 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

Got about 5 games on in - love it! Game is different in cool ways!!
1. Fan is loud and goes off when game is just sitting - I guess this is normal? Not used to hearing the fan - I guess why that option of a quieter fan is out there.
2. Shaker also seems too violent to me. Love me my shakers but not when I think they are going to come apart or break my glass -lol.
3. When game is just sitting I heard some loud random bangs - like maybe flippers or something. Is this part of attract mode illustration or something I need to watch closer for?
4. On mini PF I hit the ramp to add time when lit but time did not add. I did have the flippers to normal and just turned to soft so will see if that makes a difference. Anyone else have this?
5. I love the match animation - however seems to go on very long with many channel changes - could be shorted up a tad.
Super happy with this game off the get!

1) Totally normal. There are a couple threads out there, where folks mounted larger quieter fans to move air through the power supply, this keeps the loud internal fan from activating..

2) There are options to lower the use of the shaker. Also I saw a few posts where folks adjusted the weights in the shaker to be less violent. Perhaps is something with this game, some shakers are extra violent..

3) There is an option in the menu to disable spot in attract mode. Otherwise he pops up every few minutes, that is the source of the noise.

4) Yes lots of folks, soft setting seems to keep ball in the mini playfield from flying wildly all abouts..

Also note for any of the options above, if you update the code on the game, you will need to go back in and re-adjust all of the settings..

#1856 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

When you find a few screws and nuts etc laying in the bottom of your cabinet sometimes its really hard to figure out where they came from. Sometmes you can't find out where they came from at all lol.

Ha...agreed!!! Mine are usually from my last repair effort.. ....these things get shaken and banged a fair amount under normal usage, movement, etc.

I'll pop the top on many games that need a switch repair, and end up snugging multiple screws while I'm in there .

Anyway, anxious to shake my Munsters tomorrow evening, as I never made it to the game room tonight....

#1857 5 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

1) Totally normal. There are a couple threads out there, where folks mounted larger quieter fans to move air through the power supply, this keeps the loud internal fan from activating..
2) There are options to lower the use of the shaker. Also I saw a few posts where folks adjusted the weights in the shaker to be less violent. Perhaps is something with this game, some shakers are extra violent..
3) There is an option in the menu to disable spot in attract mode. Otherwise he pops up every few minutes, that is the source of the noise.
4) Yes lots of folks, soft setting seems to keep ball in the mini playfield from flying wildly all abouts..
Also note for any of the options above, if you update the code on the game, you will need to go back in and re-adjust all of the settings..

Thanks a lot!

#1858 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Did you figure out how to reinstall it?

I think taking Herman out is the best option for the right side the lefti think maybe just a plastic
Kinda waiting for someone else to chime in who has put it back
I will tackle it one day but it will take some time

#1859 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I think taking Herman out is the best option for the right side the lefti think maybe just a plastic
Kinda waiting for someone else to chime in who has put it back
I will tackle it one day but it will take some time

You can get to the right side with a short screwdriver. I had to put mine back in yesterday mine fell out the first day I had it over a month ago now and I just figured out yesterday where the screw came from.

#1860 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

That makes sense...I was able to get a screwdriver to one side of the pin, and it was snug (have around 100 plays so far). Getting to the other side is not going to happen without taking some other things apart, for sure. I agree with some other comments on here, that some loctite would be good on those screws (shaker or not). Stern has been notorious (unfortunately) to have loose screws, etc. in some early game runs...something to keep an eye on, for sure, until I eventually get in there....
side -Scott is a great guy, and has done an amazing job marketing his product....I can't unsee the "ramp rainbow effect" so won't ever be using on my machines (bought 2 sets early, converted to underglow, where they are amazing ( but obviously too expensive for that application). To each his own, however, and many love them....

I agree with the rainbow reflection effect. I still like them but he is working on a diffuser to blur the effect. He calls it blur lol. Should remove that effect. I plan on getting those when he gets them finished.

#1861 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

You can get to the right side with a short screwdriver. I had to put mine back in yesterday mine fell out the first day I had it over a month ago now and I just figured out yesterday where the screw came from.

Yes!!!

#1862 5 years ago

Updated the code. Just played Midnight Madness - how cool!

On first ball when I hit a purple stand up it lights Grandpa's scoop and I can get to lower PF hitting scoop - I thought I had to hit all 4 purple stand ups and then another one to light the scoop for lower PF - which it does on successive tries after giving the "freebe" the first time- is this normal or an issue with my game?

Hit lower right ramp a bunch more times - no sounds or added time and reduced flipper power to soft so ball is not rocketing around. Do I just call Stern on this or any suggestions?

#1863 5 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

Updated the code. Just played Midnight Madness - how cool!
On first ball when I hit a purple stand up it lights Grandpa's scoop and I can get to lower PF hitting scoop - I thought I had to hit all 4 purple stand ups and then another one to light the scoop for lower PF - which it does on successive tries after giving the "freebe" the first time- is this normal or an issue with my game?
Hit lower right ramp a bunch more times - no sounds or added time and reduced flipper power to soft so ball is not rocketing around. Do I just call Stern on this or any suggestions?

If this was a first ball, you may have triggered double skill shot ( you normally have to hold both left flippers, then launch, but maybe there's another way).

If so the lower pf only lights the mystery hole, everything else off, and you have to hit it in time to achieve the skill shot....

#1864 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I only use the shakers on my GB and MET occasionally because of that very reason. It can and does happen.

On SAM games, as MET, you can use a simple PWM controler to adjust the shaker to your liking.

#1865 5 years ago

For a game that’s got only a few “modes” it’s kind of annoying one of those is based only on the time you play it.

#1866 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

If this was a first ball, you may have triggered double skill shot ( you normally have to hold both left flippers, then launch, but maybe there's another way).
If so the lower pf only lights the mystery hole, everything else off, and you have to hit it in time to achieve the skill shot....

Thank you. The times the LPF was not registering the right ramp was when the add time light was on and at various stages/balls of game - was focusing just on that shot to see if I could get time added at all and never did. I am assuming you get more time added the first time you hit ramp. If you need say 5 shots to get added time that is a different story I will need to re-look at - I have not read the detailed rules on that area yet. I think the most times I hit that shot w/o time added was 4 ramps.

#1867 5 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

On SAM games, as MET, you can use a simple PWM controler to adjust the shaker to your liking.

Did this on both my Metallica and TWD because Coin Takers shakers are WAY too violent / annoying on full power. The PWM was cheap and easy to install.

#1868 5 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Thank you, I will look into that.

#1869 5 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Did this on both my Metallica and TWD because Coin Takers shakers are WAY too violent / annoying on full power. The PWM was cheap and easy to install.

Can’t you just move the weights so they’re more balanced?

#1870 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It helps, but the motor still spins at the same speed, which is what makes it violent.

I don't believe you can use a motor control on Spike games, at least not the same ones being used for SAM games.

#1871 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It helps, but the motor still spins at the same speed, which is what makes it violent.
I don't believe you can use a motor control on Spike games, at least not the same ones being used for SAM games.

I think when I was looking into the Coin Taker shaker being violent people said they moved the weights and it was still too much and that's why I went with the PWM, it's great, you can dial the shaker in anywhere you want it.

That is correct about using a PWM on Spike games; it will blow a node board. I had a Pinball Life shaker in my Aerosmith and it was pretty tame. I can't believe how violent the shaker is in Munsters, it's definitely way too much!

#1872 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

My cabinet and glass rattling was awful with both shaker motor paddles pointing in the same direction as it came from the factory. Had to take the shaker out several times and try a variety of different stagger configurations before I got it to be tolerable. I think now they are staggered by about 150 degrees or so. Would be great if Stern could put shaker motor RPM adjustment into the adjustments settings, if that is technically feasible. 100% as it is now is too violent with the paddles both pointing in the same direction.

IMG_0327 (resized).jpegIMG_0327 (resized).jpeg
#1873 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

My cabinet and glass rattling was awful with both shaker motor paddles pointing in the same direction as it came from the factory. Had to take the shaker out several times and try a variety of different stagger configurations before I got it to be tolerable. I think now they are staggered by about 150 degrees or so. Would be great if Stern could put shaker motor RPM adjustment into the adjustments settings, if that is technically feasible. 100% as it is now is too violent with the paddles both pointing in the same direction.
[quoted image]

I have my weights set at minimal (opposite of each other) and it still rattles everything. It's less of a rumble and more of vibration. It's got to be something with this game because I use the same shaker across all my games and none are nowhere near this violent. I tried putting some foam weatherstripping under the shaker to absorb some of the vibration and that actually seemed to be worse.

#1874 5 years ago

Finally had a chance to play the updated code. Sure, there may be a couple of bugs that will get worked out (i.e., the ball trough not recognizing drains as it did previously) but it’s a great step forward on the LE! Munster madness is a ton of fun with both playfields running at the same time. I had no time to aim for anything or even look for anything, and it was madness! The scoring seems a bit more balanced and slightly more restricted, but the rules seem pretty close to the same. It’s nice to see that Herman Multiball isn’t just a gift right off the bat anymore. I’m really loving the music choices too. It’s certainly got that “one more game” feel for me...especially with how brutal some games can go. I really hate how quickly bedtime approaches when I’m playing this game!

#1875 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Finally had a chance to play the updated code. Sure, there may be a couple of bugs that will get worked out (i.e., the ball trough not recognizing drains as it did previously) but it’s a great step forward on the LE! Munster madness is a ton of fun with both playfields running at the same time. I had no time to aim for anything or even look for anything, and it was madness! The scoring seems a bit more balanced and slightly more restricted, but the rules seem pretty close to the same. It’s nice to see that Herman Multiball isn’t just a gift right off the bat anymore. I’m really loving the music choices too. It’s certainly got that “one more game” feel for me...especially with how brutal some games can go. I really hate how quickly bedtime approaches when I’m playing this game!

Can't wait to get more time on it tonight... Completely agree!!!!

#1876 5 years ago

I like that you only have to start lily and not complete her or any mode to qualify for MM
I have been trying to combo her with Herman to actually complete her and move on
Then with different levels in MM makes each time there if you get that far interesting to me
I wonder if something will be added if you actually close out every character in one round

#1877 5 years ago

I’m thinking it was a better design not to do drop targets and do one stand up target. If they were individual drop targets it would be much harder to even get Lilly lit and dragula especially with seven targets. It’s hard enough with the single target , so I actually like that design after playing for awhile.

#1878 5 years ago

Munsters-Topper-Concept-Artwork-1024x334.jpgMunsters-Topper-Concept-Artwork-1024x334.jpg

There is a video and clock spins, whole thing flashes and Raven pops out the door. Looks pretty good...

#1879 5 years ago

I haven’t found a solution to the shaker problem yet so just leaving on minimal for now. Even that is still a lot on super jackpot but at least my pin isn’t walking across the floor anymore

#1880 5 years ago

Borg said he couldn't fit the 7 targets on the left so he picked a long monotarget. So I guess since there was 1 monotarget on the left he figured he'd put a second on the right and use the BOM for something else.

Quoted from GamerRick:

I’m thinking it was a better design not to do drop targets and do one stand up target. If they were individual drop targets it would be much harder to even get Lilly lit and dragula especially with seven targets. It’s hard enough with the single target , so I actually like that design after playing for awhile.

#1881 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

[quoted image]
There is a video and clock spins, whole thing flashes and Raven pops out the door. Looks pretty good...

I would definitely buy that. Raven coming out is the coolest thing they can do with a topper imho

#1882 5 years ago

Guys.. apparently our beloved munsters pins are the biggest disappointment in pinball history.... I'm really surprised so many people don't like it. Its really well done and the new code added some depth to the pin. Not every pin needs to be jjp deep. People love the b/w pins and this is similar but with much more content , strategy and its just fun to play. Its nothing new or innovative but its just a nice fun pin that can be brutal. People are so ungrateful and sld be happy for new stuff..but instead they find hate in everything these days... so annoying. If you don't like it buy something else.. no need to start a rebellion.

#1883 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I would definitely buy that. Raven coming out is the coolest thing they can do with a topper imho

Will pick up... whats thought on price?

#1884 5 years ago

Why does it bother you what others think of your game? If you enjoy it, have fun! I LOVE XMEN and there are some people that LOVE to bag on it constantly. It doesn't change my love for the game or my enjoyment. Like what you like, play what you want!

Quoted from bigd1979:

Guys.. apparently our beloved munsters pins are the biggest disappointment in pinball history.... I'm really surprised so many people don't like it. Its really well done and the new code added some depth to the pin. Not every pin needs to be jjp deep. People love the b/w pins and this is similar but with much more content , strategy and its just fun to play. Its nothing new or innovative but its just a nice fun pin that can be brutal. People are so ungrateful and sld be happy for new stuff..but instead they find hate in everything these days... so annoying. If you don't like it buy something else.. no need to start a rebellion.

#1885 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I'm really surprised so many people don't like it.

I'm not because people on this site hate every f*cking thing. Ive honestly never seen so many bitter people in my life.

#1886 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Why does it bother you what others think of your game? If you enjoy it, have fun! I LOVE XMEN and there are some people that LOVE to bag on it constantly. It doesn't change my love for the game or my enjoyment. Like what you like, play what you want!

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

It don't really... but people are just ungrateful and starting hate threads is jusy annoying. Its a small hobby and we sld all stick together and be grateful that new pins are still being made. Its usually the same group of people that start the same bs... they sld all join together and start their on pinball company and try make something they all enjoy.

#1887 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm not because people on this site hate every f*cking thing. Ive honestly never seen so many bitter people in my life.

Very unhappy people apparently.. i guess they are so unhappy in their lives that it makes them feel just a little bit better hating on a toy pin lol.

#1888 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I like that you only have to start lily and not complete her or any mode to qualify for MM
I have been trying to combo her with Herman to actually complete her and move on
Then with different levels in MM makes each time there if you get that far interesting to me
I wonder if something will be added if you actually close out every character in one round

I think that’s the spirit of the super jackpots. Basically need to complete the mode to get the SJP.

#1889 5 years ago

Does any one know if the Premiums are on the line yet?

#1890 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Will pick up... whats thought on price?

My current topper

top (resized).JPGtop (resized).JPG
#1891 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricmaz:

Does any one know if the Premiums are on the line yet?

There sld be some starting to ship this week

#1892 5 years ago

To make the game harder, I’d consider turning off the ball save after you plunge the ball, but... I like the baseball field ball catching clip too much to cut it! lol

#1893 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Very unhappy people apparently.. i guess they are so unhappy in their lives that it makes them feel just a little bit better hating on a toy pin lol.

I just saw the thread, left a couple posts, then left it, period. Pathetic justification at its finest ( " I don't like it, so you're an idiot if you do").. ridiculous

#1894 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I haven’t found a solution to the shaker problem yet so just leaving on minimal for now. Even that is still a lot on super jackpot but at least my pin isn’t walking across the floor anymore

Several options:
1. Move the two weights so that they do not line up with one another, try 180 degrees apart.
2. Remove one of the weights
3. Trim weights

The shaking force is a function of motor speed and off balance MR (mass times the radius i.e. the further off center that mass rotates the greater the MR and greater the force for a given motor speed)

#1895 5 years ago

I’ve got her down to 42 hits to go

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think that’s the spirit of the super jackpots. Basically need to complete the mode to get the SJP.

Yes yes your right just sitting here on break thinking about how I am gonna play tonight

#1896 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It don't really... but people are just ungrateful and starting hate threads is jusy annoying. Its a small hobby and we sld all stick together and be grateful that new pins are still being made. Its usually the same group of people that start the same bs... they sld all join together and start their on pinball company and try make something they all enjoy.

I am not really sure I have seen many people "hate" on the game though I am not out there looking to find people who hate it, but to be fair if you have people spending close to $6k for a pro and more than that for Prem and LE's then it doesn't make much sense to say that the consumer should be grateful to buy something. It's the manufactures who should be grateful for us spending our money on their machines and do the best that they can to make them enjoyable and reliable for the consumers. If you have everyone out there raving about something it will never get any better. Pinball is not an inexpensive hobby and I personally don't want to spend thousands of dollars on something and be tired of playing it in a month.

I think Munsters is a good shooter and well laid out but I am not a fan of the Munsters Code at this point in time, why? Because there is a single path to points and it forces you to play the game the exact same way every time you push the start button so, it's all or nothing points wise. After I play a few games on mine I am done with it for the day, it's not like it's so good that I must play another game. It's like I play a few games get to Munster madness and then "ok I am done". It really is crazy how much code influences the how much you enjoy a game but the good thing is code can be changed so hopefully that happens with the Munsters because I like just about everything else about it besides the current code.

Don't let others influence your love for the game, if you like it you like it if you don't you don't. But you can't expect others not to discuss their feelings toward something just because it doesn't match your feelings towards it. Just because your thought don't agree with each other it doesn't make either person more wrong or right in this situation. I like most of the system 80 and 80b gottliebs and most out there hate them but that doesn't at all bother me because they don't have to like them. So I guess I would say it doesn't make me unhappy that they are unhappy with what I like.

#1897 5 years ago

Anything seem missing? Can’t figure out why the LEDs won’t work.

CFBEEC1B-8D12-42EA-AC1E-EF59A00FE261 (resized).jpegCFBEEC1B-8D12-42EA-AC1E-EF59A00FE261 (resized).jpeg
#1898 5 years ago

The people that don’t like the game don’t like anything in their lives that isn’t the best
All they do is think about stuff and if theirs is better and what to acquire to replace their belongings
That and women’s body parts and who is going to sell them coke for the weekend
That’s it.
Fuck em
Part of this games brilliance to me is that it is a change of pace rules wise from what I am used to
I like the way the game is structured
And when the big man throws a few more things in here they can suck it
Have some faith.
Hard to explain but I think the game is fantastic
These guys want video games
They want games to give them a BJ
They want their pins to be video games
This game,to me,captures a lot of what pinball is about
The LE needs like 3 reviews and it will pull Munsters way up on the list they love so much

I agree it bugs me too man I understand

The are crazy this is a great game
To me,the best monster game made and I have had most of them
Go play Addams Family the shit is 30 years old.This is fucking new.
But what do I know The Shadow is in my top 3 ever

Quoted from bigd1979:

#1899 5 years ago

If the bird comes out of that clock and talks shit I am gonna lose it

#1900 5 years ago

Just watched the topper teaser video.

Looks sick!

Stern is upping their game on toppers!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/38?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.