IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 237.
#1701 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I own a Pro already. I was *thinking* about possibly upgrading to a Premium of LE based on how I liked the lower playfield, but sadly it just doesn't do it for me.
I did the cradling and all that but the speed of that small ball just feels wrong to me. Maybe I'm just too old!

It was suggested in here to set the flippers in the basement on soft
It gives it a way more pinball feel

#1702 5 years ago

New code....hooray!!!!

#1703 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Can you take a picture?
Should we take off the mylar and install a new piece right next to the protector.

Hard to get a good shot but here you go...nothing major yet, just worth keeping an eye on...game had 34 plays on it.

20190311_172816 (resized).jpg20190311_172816 (resized).jpg20190311_172835 (resized).jpg20190311_172835 (resized).jpg20190311_172825 (resized).jpg20190311_172825 (resized).jpg
#1704 5 years ago

Boom new code... and only gonna get better but the new code is much better.

#1705 5 years ago

New code is good, but the spot spotlight really shows off the bracket only. Seems like it needs a better placement

#1706 5 years ago

New code fixes a lot and gives you more flexibility
The next one will add some stuff Dwight is the man love it

#1707 5 years ago

Darn! Have to adjust the glass again anyways..

20190311_193622 (resized).jpg20190311_193622 (resized).jpg
#1708 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

New code fixes a lot and gives you more flexibility
The next one will add some stuff Dwight is the man love it

Maybe something I didn't notice in the notes but what flexibility are you thinking of?

#1709 5 years ago

I can't get the code to work? This is the first time this has happened with any pin? The pin just boots normally and won't read the thumb drive? Any ideas? Is the file supposed to be zipped? Normally i just download and put on to my drive ..then it installs fairly simply.

#1710 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I can't get the code to work? This is the first time this has happened with any pin? The pin just boots normally and won't read the thumb drive? Any ideas? Is the file supposed to be zipped? Normally i just download and put on to my drive ..then it installs fairly simply.

You have to extract the zip file that you downloaded.

Separately, Spot’s flasher now works on the pro so our spot flasher mod works now!
https://lermods.com/t/the-munsters-pinball-mods

#1711 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

You have to extract the zip file that you downloaded.

Ok.. i tried that also and it still didnt read it..

#1712 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok.. i tried that also and it still didnt read it..

Do you have another thumb drive? Maybe try reformatting it and try again.

#1713 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Same here, I've tried three different thumb drives and every which way......nothing!

#1714 5 years ago

Mine won't read either but this is the first time I ever downloaded anything so thought it was my fault.I had to go to the library because I don't have a computer.

#1715 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Maybe something I didn't notice in the notes but what flexibility are you thinking of?

Changing hits to Herman for one
You want it harder there you go

#1716 5 years ago

I had no issue installing the new code using the same thumb drive I have been using for a couple years across all my games. I’d reformat your thumb drive, redownload the code, extract to your thumb drive and try again.

#1717 5 years ago

Changing hits to Herman for one
You want it harder there you go

Ahh I was thinking more along the lines of flexibility in game play, scoring opportunities other than stacking jackpots etc.

Was wondering if I had missed something in the notes. I did load the new code and played a few games haven't dug to deep into it yet though.

#1718 5 years ago

Ive tried everything... cant get it working

#1719 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Ahh I was thinking more along the lines of flexibility in game play, scoring opportunities other than stacking jackpots etc.
Was wondering if I had missed something in the notes. I did load the new code and played a few games haven't dug to deep into it yet though.

Ya what your talking about unfortunately is not there

#1720 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Have to unzip the file. Then make sure the only thing that’s on the thumb drive are the files. No folders no nothing.

#1721 5 years ago

What do you guys think, would this be a cool feature at game start for this game or perhaps a setting in the adjustments:

Beginner, Intermediate, Expert - change the order in which you play the levels.

Beginner = I, II, III - i.e. play levels as it is now; I, II, III

Intermediate = II, III, I - i.e. level II becomes I, Level 3 becomes II, and level 1 becomes I

Expert = III, II, III - i.e. level 3 becomes I, level 2 stays as II, and level 3 is III again.

This would definitely add some breadth and new ways to play the game to keep you coming back, no?

#1722 5 years ago

Seems pretty cool on the surface.

#1723 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

New code is good, but the spot spotlight really shows off the bracket only. Seems like it needs a better placement

Time to do some mods.....Spot needs to be seen !!!

#1724 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

.....the game to keep you coming back, no?

No.
The game should have a tonne more to it.

Recent games ...BM66, IMDN.......seriously good code.

Why this ( dream theme ) is so lacking is beyond me. To see , hear and read .96 might be close to the end is saddening at best. I can't even see the way they could add much to this really. They can't add a stack of mini modes like BM66 has for example.....So I can't see anything great in future / final code on this

Sadly I see this game slipping away whilst my $ stay in my pocket as I await the next title.

#1725 5 years ago

Ok finally got the code to work . Still have t played it but was going through the settings and noticed this . Was this on here before the update

100FEC6B-6151-4025-A6EB-5B38648286C0 (resized).jpeg100FEC6B-6151-4025-A6EB-5B38648286C0 (resized).jpeg
#1726 5 years ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

Ok finally got the code to work . Still have t played it but was going through the settings and noticed this . Was this on here before the update
[quoted image]

I’m still having no luck, what did you do to get it to work?

#1727 5 years ago

Ok download the zip file
Then extract /unzip that file to a thumb drive
Open that folder and
Once that’s done copy just the file onto the thumb drive and delete the folder . It should work

#1728 5 years ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

[quoted image]

Looks like the topper is a clock. Could be cool, especially if also integrated into game play.

#1729 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

No.
Why this ( dream theme ) is so lacking is beyond me. To see , hear and read .96 might be close to the end is saddening at best. I can't even see the way they could add much to this really. They can't add a stack of mini modes like BM66 has for example.....So I can't see anything great in future / final code on this
Sadly I see this game slipping away whilst my $ stay in my pocket as I await the next title.

Dude for real? Another Batman after Batman after Batman
I keep coming back for the theme and it’s fun,really fun and it’s fun NOW not a year from now.
I will never tire of this game
Code junkies are rarely ever happy
I know you want your stuff to be better than this game so congrats to you it is and you made the right choice so feel good about it plus you have all that money.Not “dream theme” enough for you cool man
Play Maiden forever cause you’ll never hit a wall in that right?
Or get Batman that will last forever I guess
Isn’t maiden at like 1.06 or 7 or something
Batman is at 1.02
I am not concerned
I don’t know enough about pinball to speak to how far code can go with the big screens or without but some games are like 1.4 and 5
I wouldn’t worry about it
A clock topper that interacts with raven mutiball would be tight

#1730 5 years ago

Code was a smooth load for me....some nice cleanups on speech front. Didn't get time to play too much, but always nice to start adding your initials back on the board.....a very fun game, getting better!!!

#1731 5 years ago

Every Munsters fan should own these two items here. They are awesome!

20190303_005232 (resized).jpeg20190303_005232 (resized).jpeg20190311_173952 (resized).jpg20190311_173952 (resized).jpg
#1732 5 years ago

IF the topper is a clock with Raven that has interaction with the game that would be AMAZING pure joy

#1733 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Time to do some mods.....Spot needs to be seen !!!

I can see him fine, and the flash effect now works everytime he comes up. If I could only hit him w more consistency!!!

#1734 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Every Munsters fan should own these two items here. They are awesome![quoted image][quoted image]

Dude the clock is sick!

#1735 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I can see him fine, and the flash effect now works everytime he comes up. If I could only hit him w more consistency!!!

My problem is surviving the hit. Backhands seems to work well with an more controllable feed.

#1736 5 years ago

IF the topper is a clock with Raven that has interaction with the game that would be AMAZING pure joy

I'm a topper guy for sure...anxious to see this one....

#1737 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

No.

Well for one, it took BM66 2+ years to get where it’s at today so you gonna be waiting a long time before you’ll know where Munsters ends up. Two, IMDN was developed as Archer by the #1 player in pinball going into IMDN design. So it’s not that i disagree with you or think you’re wrong, in fact i agree whole heartily that there needs to be more to do. Way i see it though is there’s a few ways to look at it; either sit back and bitch, do nothing, or add constructive feedback to help development. These guys read the threads most the time, plus they have a much more developed team of players testing and tweaking rules as a game comes to fruition.

#1738 5 years ago

Dude the clock is sick!

Yes it is and so is the lamp. They look great and seem to be very good quality. On the hour the windows light up In the house and it plays the Munsters theme song.

#1739 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm a topper guy for sure...anxious to see this one....

This will be a must have topper for anyone who owns this game imo. I predict right now that this will be the #1 selling Stern topper to date.

#1740 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My problem is surviving the hit. Backhands seems to work well with an more controllable feed.

I'll try that..why I can't hit him from the right flipper is beyond me...tighter than it looks..this game is brutal w power drains if you miss anything, that's for sure

#1741 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This will be a must have topper for anyone who owns this game imo. I predict right now that this will be the #1 selling Stern topper to date.

If it’s a clock take my money now

#1742 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Edit: Except for TWD. TWD topper is epic!

#1743 5 years ago

If it’s a clock take my money now

You’re going to buy this topper no matter what it is Spaceman, i just know it.

#1744 5 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

I’m still having no luck, what did you do to get it to work?

You guys having trouble loading new code, are you shutting off your machine first? My dealer did my first update and showed me exactly what to do. 1) shut off the pin, 2) put USB stick in right port on the backboard (you can use either but he says always use the right one) 3) power on the pin, it will load automatically, then use service commands to install. I always do full install with verify.

Try this and see if that helps. And yes you must unzip the file first.

#1745 5 years ago

Do not try to load code with the machine on!

#1746 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Code was a smooth load for me....some nice cleanups on speech front. Didn't get time to play too much, but always nice to start adding your initials back on the board.....a very fun game, getting better!!!

The new code is an improvement for sure. After 50 games I am starting to see why some have complained the code must be deeper. The game really is about jackpots period. I would like to see them add more because if you do not keep a ball going for awhile and hit a lot you don’t get much score or results out of the game. I definitely love it though and am very happy with it. If you get a dialed in game it is a complete blast. Just played a few games on the .96 code. Munster Madness now runs both lower and upper play fields at the same time. It did not before. That is tough to play simultaneously for sure but a lot of fun. Stern can make the game really amazing but right now I would probably call it just great with potential for awesome. And my son loves it! Keep working Dwight you got a gem there just need to polish it.

#1747 5 years ago

I still can't get new code to take... is it 1.75 gb? Ive tried every method mentioned.. this is the first issue ive ever had on any pin. Very annoying

#1748 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Either way, a ball save at the beginning of the ball doesn't really help good players that much. Scoring is blown up well after the first 5 seconds of play.

Sorry but as a location owner and someone that plays competitively I have to disagree. I see it all the damn time. Ball saves definitely help the "good player." Endless destruction happens after a "good player"drains and barely gets the ball save. 2nd chance for a newbie=luck.
2nd chance for a "good player"=f@ck.
I'm just sad they coded it to have a ball save at all. It seemed like Dwight wasn't going to until people bitched. I'm all for the art of the design and i respect the no b.s. design. I'll set my ball save to zero but 50 cents a game, as it should be, like taxi, addams and bride. True fear shouldn't cost a dollar.

#1749 5 years ago

If you look through the long list of Munsters episodes there is SO much that could be added to this game ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Munsters_episodes

Modes and mini modes could be based on episodes and what happens within the episode and the corresponding clips could play on screen. Universal still have the footage so there is scope for many additions.

Example for Premium/LE.....Ep7.....Eddie and a school science project.....work a mode where Eddie Loops are required to open Grandpa's Lab, go downstairs and achieve required ( insert task here ....the science experiment )...then back up top a loop or two, scoop for jackpot to finish that mini mode.

Stuff like that....
There ya go.....positive

#1750 5 years ago

If you're using Windows to unzip it, use something like WinRAR instead. The built-in winzip extractor has problems with the Stern zips sometimes. Makes a bad file, but won't give you an error so you know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/35?hl=zukram and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.