pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 237.
#1651 5 years ago

I'm close to buffalo and the Bills are my team. Great game and Great guy Fast Eddie And PinGraffix, who I got the game from with blades installed.

DSCF0001 (resized).JPGDSCF0001 (resized).JPGDSCF0001 (resized).JPGDSCF0001 (resized).JPGDSCF0002 (resized).JPGDSCF0002 (resized).JPGDSCF0005 (resized).JPGDSCF0005 (resized).JPGDSCF0006 (resized).JPGDSCF0006 (resized).JPGDSCF0008 (resized).JPGDSCF0008 (resized).JPGDSCF0009 (resized).JPGDSCF0009 (resized).JPGDSCF0010 (resized).JPGDSCF0010 (resized).JPGDSCF0011 (resized).JPGDSCF0011 (resized).JPG

#1652 5 years ago

Hi Guys...

Just to say that adding a shaker motor adds a whole new experience to this amazing game.

Well worth the $100!

#1653 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I'm close to buffalo and the Bills are my team. Great game and Great guy Fast Eddie And PinGraffix, who I got the game from with blades installed.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are those the lit blades? If so, video would be very appreciated!

20190227_220447 (resized).png20190227_220447 (resized).pngwinner-of-the-not-my-job-award-adot-litchfield-park-7551108 (resized).pngwinner-of-the-not-my-job-award-adot-litchfield-park-7551108 (resized).png
#1654 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are those the lit blades? If so video would be very appreciated!

#1655 5 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Are those the lit blades? If so video would be very appreciated!

Not the power blades

#1656 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

I have noticed the same thing, it is definitely a bug. I thought I used to have a link or email address to report code bugs to stern but can't find it anymore.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Also, either Spike II still has memory leak problems and Stern is rebooting it daily at 24/7 locations (most likely since they've been doing this since at least Iron Maiden instead of fixing the leak), or there's an attract mode reboot bug on Munsters. I've caught it live and on video rebooting in attract mode a number of times.

Normally I would maintain a release bug list like I have for Iron Maiden, KISS, etc so they're all in one place here on Pinside and reported to Stern automatically by me, but we're out on Munsters so I won't have one around to check bug reports. The Pro on the route here is going away in the next week or two and we're not getting the Premium as originally planned.

#1657 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Found these parts in my LE today. One screw was in the bottom of the cabinet and the other was on the playfield. The round metal piece was on top of the playfield. Does anyone know where it goes?
Thanks[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ok. Found out where these go Does not look easy to put back in. The round piece goes under the left ramp and it looks like its a counter weight for the spot trap door. one screw one each side that are also not east to get too. The right one is in the yellow circle in picture. I have had at least three other people PM me telling me they are at least missing the screws. CHECK the tightness on yours

fullsizeoutput_4a44 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_4a44 (resized).jpeg
#1658 5 years ago
Quoted from xplorer:

Seems like the buffalo guys don`t like the game...

Of course not, thats because its not a Jersey Jack game. If it was a JJP game they would be pumping it up like crazy.

#1659 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Ok. Found out where these go Does not look easy to put back in. The round piece goes under the left ramp and it looks like its a counter weight for the spot trap door. one screw one each side that are also not east to get too. The right one is in the yellow circle in picture. I have had at least three other people PM me telling me they are at least missing the screws. CHECK the tightness on yours [quoted image]

Thank you for the photo I see mine is out man that looks like PITA to put back

#1660 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Ok. Found out where these go Does not look easy to put back in. The round piece goes under the left ramp and it looks like its a counter weight for the spot trap door. one screw one each side that are also not east to get too. The right one is in the yellow circle in picture. I have had at least three other people PM me telling me they are at least missing the screws. CHECK the tightness on yours [quoted image]

Ugh.....not good!

#1661 5 years ago

And the little things start:

IMG_20190310_183045790 (resized).jpgIMG_20190310_183045790 (resized).jpgIMG_20190310_183034446 (resized).jpgIMG_20190310_183034446 (resized).jpgIMG_20190310_183315145 (resized).jpgIMG_20190310_183315145 (resized).jpg
#1662 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Unfortunately,I just checked and I am pretty sure Spot is attached to the ramp
You can get the ramp out easily (or not) but it’s not that simple
I am not sure it is wise to put this back if anyone has any luck please post

#1663 5 years ago

I may just pay my guy if he is still around to help me get that back on there NOT easy

I think taking Herman out may be the better route

#1664 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Time to turn down the shaker. That thing was crazy.

On another note, after playing this LE, the premium/LE are way more fun than the pro. I didn’t care for the pro at all and expected to not like the LE, but to my surprise it was a lot of fun!

#1665 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

the premium/LE are way more fun than the pro.

I've heard people say the lower playfield is awesome and ive heard people say its not fun. Can't wait to find out for myself. I think all 3 models are amazing personally.

#1666 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Hi Bill,

Can you email Stern (email above in Vireland post) - send bug report?

Let them know - hopefully they will issue a bulletin . Also loctite Premium versions.

Thx for finding!

#1667 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I've heard people say the lower playfield is awesome and ive heard people say its not fun. Can't wait to find out for myself. I think all 3 models are amazing personally.

Who-Dey in for a Premium?

#1668 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I found it a lot of fun. So did my wife.

#1669 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I finally got a chance to put some games in on a Munsters (LE) this past week and was somewhat disappointed with the lower playfield gameplay as the "balls" seem to be very lightweight beads. I can now better understand the comparisons by others to FG's Stewie playfield.

#1670 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

who-dey in for a Premium?

I do like that black and white art package!

#1671 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I found it a lot of fun. So did my wife.

I hope it isn’t overused. Ive heard some people who i personally know and really trust their opinion say that its the only way to go but some people say otherwise. I really hope that i like it. If i do like it, it will be the first lower playfield ever that i have liked.

#1672 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Time to turn down the shaker. That thing was crazy.
On another note, after playing this LE, the premium/LE are way more fun than the pro. I didn’t care for the pro at all and expected to not like the LE, but to my surprise it was a lot of fun!

Glad we could work it out for you guys to make it over. Thanks again for the pizza

#1673 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I finally got a chance to put some games in on a Munsters (LE) this past week and was somewhat disappointed with the lower playfield gameplay as the "balls" seem to be very lightweight beads. I can now better understand the comparisons by others to FG's Stewie playfield.

Same size ball as Stewie's, but a lot more going on down there...

It's actually quite playable and has legit method to the madness...Fits the overall "frenzied" approach on this pin...Just my opinion, but makes the game "whole". Could never get a full sized ball down there w so many options....Can't wait to get them both going together ( not sure if it's already in the code, but quite sure it will be)

A lot of possibilities w this one...Loving it!!!

#1674 5 years ago

Choice is a good thing...

#1675 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Can't wait to get them both going together ( not sure if it's already in the code, but quite sure it will be)

When you get to the first Munster madness you use them both at the same time. The second go around, the lower playfield doesn’t activate. Not sure if that’s a bug or intentional.

#1676 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

When you get to the first Munster madness you use them both at the same time. The second go around, the lower playfield doesn’t activate. Not sure if that’s a bug or intentional.

I've been to the Madness 3 times...Might have missed it, as I swear there are several times that the machine is going into seizure mode, MM being one of them...I'll pay more attention next time ( If I can..)

Is the lower on a short timer during MM?

#1677 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I've been to the Madness 3 times...Might have missed it, as I swear there are several times that the machine is going into seizure mode, MM being one of them...I'll pay more attention next time ( If I can..)
Is the lower on a short timer during MM?

Well now I was playing beta code tonight so that may be the difference. It was active the entire MM level one.

#1678 5 years ago

I turned off attract mode my Munsters pro and now after the game sits every so often it sounds like a coil tries to engage. It sounds like maybe a flipper coil every few minutes or so. And the small score display the number 2 is dimmer then the rest of the numbers. Maybe a code error?

#1679 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well now I was playing beta code tonight so that may be the difference. It was active the entire MM level one.

A dog you are!!!... but super excited to see next code drop...Sweet!!!

#1680 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I turned off attract mode and now after the game sits every so often it sounds like a coil tries to engage. It sounds like maybe a flipper coil every few minutes or so. And the small score display the number 2 is dimmer then the rest of the numbers. Maybe a code error?

You sure you turned Spot off in attract ( think it's separate setting, as I recall) ?...Have no idea about the dim #

#1681 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

You sure you turned Spot off in attract ( think it's separate setting, as I recall) ?...Have no idea about the dim #

I'll check spot thanks.

#1682 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I was able to play a few games on an LE and sadly had the exact reaction I feared I would have. The lower playfield felt like a cheap toy. Not trying to be rude, but that's exactly what it felt like to me. Sure it's got a lot more going on than Stewie pinball, but still has that same feel.

I'm glad others find it enjoyable but it cemented the fact that I'd personally never be interested in a Premium or LE.

#1683 5 years ago

Played the LE today.
I still don’t understand how the Zap! Button works.

#1684 5 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

I also adjusted the main playfield flippers to "soft", I was having a hard time making the Grandpa scoop shot, it would hit and bounce out...even the straight on shots. The factory had the flippers set to "hard", it was like firing cannon balls at my machine

After reading this I adjusted my flippers to the medium setting, have yet to try "soft". I like the gameplay much better now and my scores improved dramatically. I was also having issues with alot of bounce outs and bricked shots. No issues on hitting the left ramp with the lower settings either.

#1685 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Played the LE today.
I still don’t understand how the Zap! Button works.

Make shots and it will start to flash. Hit it before it stops flashing. It builds up the zap meter that’s on the LCD. When the zap meter fills it will put a zap jackpot onto the playfield. Shoot to collect.

EDIT: clarifying the Zap rules:

All you have to do:
1. Hitting targets makes the button blink
2. Hit the button while blinking to charge your zap meter

Later if you have one or more zap charged up (this stuff is going on behind the scenes)
1. When you collect awards for almost any mode or multiball the game will subtract one of your charges and light a zap jackpot. It will light it where the jackpot you collected was.
2. The zap jackpot will stay lit until the end of the ball if not collected.
3. This part will happen automatically, passively. You don’t need to do anything except collect the zap jackpots.
4. Collecting 4 zap jackpots will lite ZAP SUPER JACKPOT if not already lit.

#1686 5 years ago

Can someone with an LE please confirm that their "spot" flasher works during game play. On the pro, it works in test mode, but isn't yet enabled in the code during game play. It should come on I believe when the spot ramp lifts and exposes spot.

Thx

#1687 5 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

After reading this I adjusted my flippers to the medium setting, have yet to try "soft". I like the gameplay much better now and my scores improved dramatically. I was also having issues with alot of bounce outs and bricked shots. No issues on hitting the left ramp with the lower settings either.

One other thing about the Grandpa hole bounce outs...I was getting a lot of dimpling just in front of the cliffy...not trying to start the "dimple" debate just an observation...there is a piece of mylar there as well and it is starting to show a bit of edge wear as well just in front of the cliffy...with my flippers set to soft, the bounce outs have been significantly reduced.

#1688 5 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

One other thing about the Grandpa hole bounce outs...I was getting a lot of dimpling just in front of the cliffy...not trying to start the "dimple" debate just an observation...there is a piece of mylar there as well and it is starting to show a bit of edge wear as well just in front of the cliffy...with my flippers set to soft, the bounce outs have been significantly reduced.

Can you take a picture?
Should we take off the mylar and install a new piece right next to the protector.

#1689 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Can someone with an LE please confirm that their "spot" flasher works during game play. On the pro, it works in test mode, but isn't yet enabled in the code during game play. It should come on I believe when the spot ramp lifts and exposes spot.
Thx

It does....strobing white light

#1690 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I was able to play a few games on an LE and sadly had the exact reaction I feared I would have. The lower playfield felt like a cheap toy. Not trying to be rude, but that's exactly what it felt like to me. Sure it's got a lot more going on than Stewie pinball, but still has that same feel.
I'm glad others find it enjoyable but it cemented the fact that I'd personally never be interested in a Premium or LE.

Can respect you not liking it (doesn't feel "cheap" to me, just different)...I've always liked FGY, so this is just an enhanced deployment (learning to cradle and make shots down there is very challenging)...maybe a Pro (which I wouldn't like) or just "next" for you.....Pinball is a great toy......

#1691 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I turned off attract mode my Munsters pro and now after the game sits every so often it sounds like a coil tries to engage. It sounds like maybe a flipper coil every few minutes or so. And the small score display the number 2 is dimmer then the rest of the numbers. Maybe a code error?

I believe there is a bug in the code where 'Spot' still energizes every so often, even if turned off.

The number 2 in the display is dimmer than other digits because it is a simulated 'Nixie tube' display, that was in use many years ago. The Nixie tube digits were stacked one in front of another and the number 2 was at the back.

Maybe others will chime in if I am wrong.

#1692 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

I believe there is a bug in the code where 'Spot' still energizes every so often, even if turned off.
The number 2 in the display is dimmer than other digits because it is a simulated 'Nixie tube' display, that was in use many years ago. The Nixie tube digits were stacked one in front of another and the number 2 was at the back.
Maybe others will chime in if I am wrong.

Fortunately, the "Spot" bug doesn't exist in my LE.....once I figured out what was happening (heard the random coil fire as well early on), found the setting, turned it off, and he's been quiet since (except during the gameplay, of coarse) . I've not noticed the #2 , but will pay closer attention tonight....

#1693 5 years ago

Someone posted a link of a place to stream the episodes of The Munsters. I did some searching using the keyword search but couldn't come up with anything, does anyone know where the link is or website?

#1694 5 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Someone posted a link of a place to stream the episodes of The Munsters. I did some searching using the keyword search but couldn't come up with anything, does anyone know where the link is or website?

Here you go:

https://archive.org/details/The_Munsters

#1696 5 years ago

Watching these guys on the pro circuit finals have a hard time with monsters just shows that this game is going to be a winner people aren't liking it right now but it's going to be a lot like ironman it's going to be a tournament favorite without a doubt I'm having a blast playing it at the house

#1697 5 years ago
Quoted from Jpp718:

Watching these guys on the pro circuit finals have a hard time with monsters just shows that this game is going to be a winner people aren't liking it right now but it's going to be a lot like ironman it's going to be a tournament favorite without a doubt I'm having a blast playing it at the house

It is a rough/fun shooter but there needs to be more possibilities to score points on the game other than stacking and collecting jackpots. I can't think of another "new" pin that has such one track path to points.

#1698 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Can respect you not liking it (doesn't feel "cheap" to me, just different)...I've always liked FGY, so this is just an enhanced deployment (learning to cradle and make shots down there is very challenging)...maybe a Pro (which I wouldn't like) or just "next" for you.....Pinball is a great toy......

I own a Pro already. I was *thinking* about possibly upgrading to a Premium of LE based on how I liked the lower playfield, but sadly it just doesn't do it for me.

I did the cradling and all that but the speed of that small ball just feels wrong to me. Maybe I'm just too old!

#1699 5 years ago

New game code 0.96 online

#1700 5 years ago

PRO V0.96 - March 11, 2019
==========================
Fixed:
- Secret Mania was not tracking progress correctly
- Fixed Lily II was not showing the correct instruction messages
- SPOT flasher was not being used during SPOT mode
- Fixed the scoring on Munster Madness. Stage Three was using the wrong values
- Shortened the Midnight Madness Ball Save adjustment name to fit the screen
- Fixed Drain audits. If ball save was turned on the audits for left, right,
and center were not calculated correctly.
- Feature adjustment ALLOW SPOT ATTRACT now works correctly.
- Fixed a case where ball search would start too soon at the start Midnight
Madness.
- Fixed an issue where the game could reset during Midnight Madness.
- Raven Multiball would stay boosted after the multiball ended.
- Fixed a case where the lower timer was not initialized correctly.

New:
- Added utilizing the SPOT flasher every time Spot is in the up position
- Added an adjustment to Allow Raven to be lit on Level II like Level I.
Meaning all the other areas will light Raven as they are completed. This
will default to YES, Raven Level II will be lit from other areas. If set to
NO, Raven level II will only be lit from hitting a lit Kitty.
- Added HOW-TO play rule videos to the attract mode
- Added Speech and chime sounds to the clock advancement in Raven Multiball
- Added Munster Madness II -
- Added adjustment to allow the owner to change the strength of the
auto-plunger. It will default to 200. It was kicking at 255.
- Added flipper cancel for all total animations. Hold both flippers to end the
currently running total animation.
- Added the ability to end the replay/Special display effects early by
holding in both flipper buttons.
- Added Midnight Madness champion.
- Added a few shaker motor effects
- New Munster Madness level - This is a four ball multiball
- Moved the old Munster Madness to level II and increased the scoring.
- Created a new Munster Madness level I that is similar but simpler.
- There are 5 areas: Herman, Raven, Lily, Spot, and Grandpa
- There are two stages:
- STAGE ONE - Shoot Each Area three times
- Starting with Herman, you will want to shoot each area up to
3 times before the time runs out.
- You have 10 seconds per area
- When the timer run out or you complete the area, you will
move to the next area
- When all 5 area are complete or timed out you will move to
the next stage.
- STAGE TWO - Shoot a hurry up at the Electric Chair
- In this stage, all the shots you made in stage one contribute
to the value of a hurry-up that starts to count down.
- Shoot the electric Chair to collect it.
- If you collect it or if it times out you will move back to
stage one.
- There are no zap Jackpots during this Multiball.
- Added Topper adjustment to allow the owner to turn off sounds during the
attract mode.
- Added STARTING HERMAN SHOTS NEEDED adjustment. Set to the number of shots
you want players to have to shoot before lighting their first Herman
Hurry-Up.
- Added STARTING GRANDPA TARGETS NEEDED adjustment. Set to the number of
targets you want players to have to shoot before lighting their first
Grandpa Laboratory.
- Added several adjustments to many of the installs.
- The difficulty installs change these 11 adjustments: BALL SAVE TIME,
STARTING HERMAN SHOTS NEEDED, STARTING GRANDPA TARGETS NEEDED,
STARTING SPOT LETTERS, 1ST SPOT LETTERS NEED TWO RAMPS, RAVEN LIGHT
LEVEL II AS I, AREA LEVELS EXTRA BALL, BALL SAVE TIMER: HERMAN MBALL,
BALL SAVE TIMER: RAVEN MBALL, BALL SAVE TIMER: MUNSTER MBALL, and
BALL SAVE TIMER: MIDNIGHT MBALL
- The HOME install sets FREE PLAY to yes, High Score initials to 10
letters, and turns the Attract show intro sounds to YES (on).
- HOME and DIRCETOR installs have the same results
- INSTALL 3 BALL and INSTALL 5 BALL are the same as INSTALL MEDIUM.

Tweaked:
- Changed Raven. One spin of the spinner moves the minute hand slower. This
makes it harder to advance the hour hand and therefore slower to increase
the jackpot values.
- Changed Raven II. Each time the hour changes, from spinning the spinner, all
the jackpots will be relit making it harder to complete all four upgrading
them to the next color.
- Ending Munster Madness will now clear any lit Raven shots on the left ramp.
- Improved the Enlarging Ray Background lamp effects
- Changed Enlarging Ray II:
- The four mini-targets do not all blink together.
- One is lit at a time and it moves back and forth.
- Hitting the moving target will lite all remaining jackpots.
- Removed the audit for Mystery lighting Super jackpot since mystery always
lights super jackpot in addition to giving you something randomly.
- Tweaked the default power strength for kicking balls out of the trough from
255 to 240.
- Added the current value of super jackpot to the instant info page. It shows
what you would get if you collected your super jackpots right then.
- Improved the start lamp effects for Munster Madness
- Improved the flavor of speech on some occasions
- Improved the accuracy of extra ball auto percentage ability
- Increased the value of stacks of 5 or Super Jackpots.
- Reduced the base value of the Super Jackpot from 500K to 350K.
- Improved many of the sounds for the Munster Madness scenes and jackpots.
- Tweaked the volume of a few tunes.
- Improved the EQ balance of Marilyn speech calls.

LE/PREMIUM V0.96 - March 11, 2019
=================================
Fixed:
- Secret Mania was not tracking progress correctly
- Fixed Lily II was not showing the correct instruction messages
- Fixed the scoring on Munster Madness. Stage Three was using the wrong values
- Shortened the Midnight Madness Ball Save adjustment name to fit the screen
- Fixed Drain audits. If ball save was turned on the audits for left, right,
and center were not calculated correctly.
- Feature adjustment ALLOW SPOT ATTRACT now works correctly.
- Fixed a case where ball search would start too soon at the start Midnight
Madness.
- Fixed an issue where the game could reset during Midnight Madness.
- Raven Multiball would stay boosted after the multiball ended.
- Fixed a case where the lower timer was not initialized correctly.

New:
- Added utilizing the SPOT flasher every time Spot is in the up position
- Added an adjustment to Allow Raven to be lit on Level II like Level I.
Meaning all the other areas will light Raven as they are completed. This
will default to YES, Raven Level II will be lit from other areas. If set to
NO, Raven level II will only be lit from hitting a lit Kitty.
- Added HOW-TO play rule videos to the attract mode
- Added Speech and chime sounds to the clock advancement in Raven Multiball
- Added adjustment to allow the owner to change the strength of the
auto-plunger. It will default to 200. It was kicking at 255.
- Added flipper cancel for all total animations. Hold both flippers to end the
currently running total animation.
- Added the ability to end the replay/Special display effects early by
holding in both flipper buttons.
- Added Midnight Madness champion.
- Added a few shaker motor effects
- New Munster Madness level - This is a four ball multiball
- Moved the old Munster Madness to level II and increased the scoring.
- Created a new Munster Madness level I that is similar but simpler.
- There are 5 areas: Herman, Raven, Lily, Spot, and Grandpa
- There are two stages:
- STAGE ONE - Shoot Each Area three times
- Starting with Herman, you will want to shoot each area up to
3 times before the time runs out.
- You can also shoot the 4 lower playfield jackpots.
- You have 10 seconds per area.
- When the timer run out or you complete the area, you will
move to the next area
- When all 5 area are complete or timed out you will move to
the next stage.
- STAGE TWO - Shoot a hurry up at the Electric Chair
- In this stage, all the shots you made in stage one, including
the lower level jackpots, contribute to the value of a hurry
up that starts to count down.
- Shoot the electric Chair to collect it.
- If you collect it or if it times out you will move back to
stage one.
- After stage two the lower playfield jackpots will only light
after each time you hit the current area.
- The only Zap Jackpot opportunities during this multiball are on
the lower level.
- Added Topper adjustment to allow the owner to turn off sounds during the
attract mode.
- Added STARTING HERMAN SHOTS NEEDED adjustment. Set to the number of shots
you want players to have to shoot before lighting their first Herman
Hurry-Up.
- Added STARTING GRANDPA TARGETS NEEDED adjustment. Set to the number of
targets you want players to have to shoot before lighting their first
Grandpa Laboratory.
- Added several adjustments to many of the installs.
- The difficulty installs change these 11 adjustments: BALL SAVE TIME,
STARTING HERMAN SHOTS NEEDED, STARTING GRANDPA TARGETS NEEDED,
STARTING SPOT LETTERS, 1ST SPOT LETTERS NEED TWO RAMPS, RAVEN LIGHT
LEVEL II AS I, AREA LEVELS EXTRA BALL, BALL SAVE TIMER: HERMAN MBALL,
BALL SAVE TIMER: RAVEN MBALL, BALL SAVE TIMER: MUNSTER MBALL, and
BALL SAVE TIMER: MIDNIGHT MBALL
- The HOME install sets FREE PLAY to yes, High Score initials to 10
letters, and turns the Attract show intro sounds to YES (on).
- HOME and DIRCETOR installs have the same results
- INSTALL 3 BALL and INSTALL 5 BALL are the same as INSTALL MEDIUM.

Tweaked:
- Changed Raven. One spin of the spinner moves the minute hand slower. This
makes it harder to advance the hour hand and therefore slower to increase
the jackpot values.
- Changed Raven II. Each time the hour changes, from spinning the spinner, all
the jackpots will be relit making it harder to complete all four upgrading
them to the next color.
- Ending Munster Madness will now clear any lit Raven shots on the left ramp.
- Improved the Enlarging Ray Background lamp effects
- Changed Enlarging Ray II:
- The four mini-targets do not all blink together.
- One is lit at a time and it moves back and forth.
- Hitting the moving target will lite all remaining jackpots.
- Removed the audit for Mystery lighting Super jackpot since mystery always
lights super jackpot in addition to giving you something randomly.
- Tweaked the default power strength for kicking balls out of the trough from
255 to 240.
- Added the current value of super jackpot to the instant info page. It shows
what you would get if you collected your super jackpots right then.
- Improved the start lamp effects for Munster Madness
- Improved the flavor of speech on some occasions
- Improved the accuracy of extra ball auto percentage ability
- Increased the value of stacks of 5 or Super Jackpots.
- Reduced the base value of the Super Jackpot from 500K to 350K.
- Improved many of the sounds for the Munster Madness scenes and jackpots.
- Tweaked the volume of a few tunes.
- Improved the EQ balance of Marilyn speech calls.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/34?hl=jpp718 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.