Topic Stats

• 5,534 posts
  • 337 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by RobertWinter
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,092 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Munsters Retro a Go Go.jpg
c12e6350de6d34a3a45b3159eea146834f8d5e34 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-20-22-53-46-1 (resized).png
BC5920F5-C1AB-44A8-81ED-5B37B701040E (resized).jpeg
grandpa-munster-deluxe_the-munsters_gallery_5c4ddee603cfe (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_191445228 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_180758243 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_180846016 (resized).jpg
Pro Rule Card 2 (resized).jpg
Pro Rule Card 1 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 3 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 2 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 1 (resized).jpg
Custom Premium (resized).jpg
Custom Limited (resized).jpg
Cusom LE 2 (resized).jpg

There are 5534 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 111.
#1601 5 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Just took my window out today to get the dust and some ball marks off of it (anxious for my Titan order to arrive). Plastic is a great fit, and mine fits as close to flush as possible...doesn't alter ball path (yet). There are rubber washers under the screws, so you can kind of tweak it to get it perfect.
This machine compares very well w any NIB that I've bought or seen of late from a build standpoint..services rails coated, mini playfield is a serious mech, plywood bottom...a very solid machine....pleasantly surprised....

Can you / someone describe flush?

(Think side profile). Should the plastic cover be level with the lower (B option) or higher (A option) part of the beveled edge

28166A5A-CB4D-4EA1-9CBF-E2C9D6981CD6 (resized).jpeg
#1602 5 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Munsters sld be a good comp pin ... great risk vs reward

Why pick a game with so much risk and very little options of scoring points? So many dangerous shots and you don't get squat out of well played modes unless you can collect stacked jackpots, why pick it?

#1603 5 months ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Found these parts in my LE today. One screw was in the bottom of the cabinet and the other was on the playfield. The round metal piece was on top of the playfield. Does anyone know where it goes?
Thanks[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Had 2 parts in mine.
One is from the coin mechanism, which leaves 1 left to find a home!

Looks like 1 of your screws!

D9762FDF-84A6-4485-A535-B0925117DDA8 (resized).jpeg
#1604 5 months ago

Head lamp WTF
Munsters is hard
There is no ball save
The scores are low
I would not play that game if I was ahead in a competition

Part of me wants fixed AND added code but part of me hopes Dwight releases a FU code and tells everyone to suck it
Takes all of the rules out
Like if I worked for him part of me would want him to do that
I would be like “man tell them to eat a dick”

ADDED:
All modes removed
One rule don’t drain
Only way to score is by charging your zap
Suck it

#1605 5 months ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

Len Amin Monday. I payed it a lot today and noticed the the glass looking into the lower playfield was not flush with the playfield and changes the ball path.
Anyone else have this issue?

Mine is also not flush, and alters the path, especially when slow. Not sure if there is going to to be much I can do about it..

#1606 5 months ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Head lamp WTF
Munsters is hard
There is no ball save
The scores are low
I would not play that game if I was ahead in a competition
Part of me wants fixed AND added code but part of me hopes Dwight releases a FU code and tells everyone to suck it
Takes all of the rules out
Like if I worked for him part of me would want him to do that
I would be like “man tell them to eat a dick”
ADDED:
All modes removed
One rule don’t drain
Only way to score is by charging your zap
Suck it

ROFL

#1607 5 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

I gotta ask ??? Terminator 3 truck ?

Yes, it was limited run 2003 Toyota Tundra. I got it off eBay about 15 years ago. It has 109K miles. Great pin hauler!

https://www.tundrat3.com/

#1608 5 months ago

Hahahahaha

“Better charge your zaps!!!”

For real though I would.
The raven that lives in the clock that talks shit about your score ?
Cmon that’s a troll right there I would be “let’s go further” ha ha

#1609 5 months ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Mine is also not flush, and alters the path, especially when slow. Not sure if there is going to to be much I can do about it..

It’s completely adjustable. Have you tried adjusting the screws? They have rubber bushings underneath so you can adjust the level.

#1610 5 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

(Think side profile). Should the plastic cover be level with the lower (B option) or higher (A option) part of the beveled edge
[quoted image]

Flush, in this meaning:

"Having surfaces in the same plane; even. "

Surface being play field. The rings allow for a minor deviation, but when I was done, I could put a straight edge that touched both the play field and plastic equally..."flat"....Does it stay that way? Time will tell. Both the plastic lens and play field edges around it are very consistent on my game....Suspect a ball, at slow pace, will roll differently over plastic than clear coat, regardless

#1611 5 months ago

Headlamp AND sunglasses would be the ultimate sauce.

#1612 5 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

LMAO

#1613 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s completely adjustable. Have you tried adjusting the screws? They have rubber bushings underneath so you can adjust the level.

Thank you...Heading to the bourbon thread to wind down after a fun evening of ( mostly) Munsters play...

#1614 5 months ago

Too fucking funny I can see the meme now

“Playing like a boss” then that horn bababaaaa

#1615 5 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Thank you...Heading to the bourbon thread to wind down after a fun evening of ( mostly) Munsters play...

Been taking a break with it with the Shadow

#1616 5 months ago

Been taking a break with it with the Shadow

AlienLE always grabs me for a bit...

#1617 5 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Had 2 parts in mine.
One is from the coin mechanism, which leaves 1 left to find a home!
Looks like 1 of your screws!
[quoted image]

My pieces fell off while I was playing. I heard it fall to the bottom of the cabinet. Grrrr. I can’t find where they go???

#1618 5 months ago

I hear the headlamp is the brand new release from Pinstadium.

Because the guys that use Pinstadiums now have their retinas so burnt that they find it impossible to see anything in normal light.

#1619 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Saw mention of that right after i posted, so now I am sure I can do something about it!

#1620 5 months ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Saw mention of that right after i posted, so now I am sure I can do something about it!

When you mess with those screws be very careful at first make sure the wrench is perfectly flush before turning or they will strip which isn’t a big deal but makes it harder to get back in they all don’t come “right out”

#1621 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I hear the headlamp is the brand new release from Pinstadium.
Because the guys that use Pinstadiums now have their retinas so burnt that they find it impossible to see anything in normal light.

Lol. And Orion’s Belt 2.0 is an actual belt.

Seriously this guys the BOSS.

6E5E0AA2-47B1-4F9E-9591-CCF54C22D588 (resized).jpeg
#1622 5 months ago

Lol. And Orion’s Belt 2.0 is an actual belt.
Seriously this guys the BOSS.[quoted image]

lol.

If they were shooting a documentary there now, he would be the "typical face of pinball".

#1623 5 months ago
Quoted from Zukram:

When you mess with those screws be very careful at first make sure the wrench is perfectly flush before turning or they will strip which isn’t a big deal but makes it harder to get back in they all don’t come “right out”

Yeh, be gentle. If you cant get the window high enough with the existing rubber O-rings, you can get some spares from Stern. On a couple of the ACDC ones, I had to add one extra O ring just to get it flush, but also so the screw was still tight enough.

#1624 5 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

[quoted image]

If anything You want the plastic VERY slightly above the wood so it protects the edge of the wood.

#1625 5 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Flush, in this meaning:
"Having surfaces in the same plane; even. "
Surface being play field. The rings allow for a minor deviation, but when I was done, I could put a straight edge that touched both the play field and plastic equally..."flat"....Does it stay that way? Time will tell. Both the plastic lens and play field edges around it are very consistent on my game....Suspect a ball, at slow pace, will roll differently over plastic than clear coat, regardless

I hear you - flush means - straight edge ruler over playfield and plastic cover - both should be st same height.

Question- why the heck do they bevel the wood so much- probably worried about edge of wood chipping?

#1626 5 months ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

Yes, it was limited run 2003 Toyota Tundra. I got it off eBay about 15 years ago. It has 109K miles. Great pin hauler!
https://www.tundrat3.com/

Nice , my next truck will be a Toyota again. Sad to say my GMC 60k runs great
But the rest of it is garbage.

#1627 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If anything You want the plastic VERY slightly above the wood so it protects the edge of the wood.

Yes got it.

Destroy plastic is OK, wood damage is No Good!

#1628 5 months ago

And there you go. The Champ.

Note to self: wear flashlight on head from now on

AADB6375-814E-4398-BEFB-5F9D0A58E249 (resized).png
#1629 5 months ago

And there you go. The Champ.
Note to self: wear flashlight on head from now on
[quoted image]

Holy Cr*p....Flashlight Gordon won. Love his work.

#1630 5 months ago

For those wondering about the headlamp I play with Andy on occasion and have inquired about the lamp.It helps reduces the glare off the glass and it really helps combat the blinding from the lights and flashers.lol Flashlight Gordon is a good one.

#1631 5 months ago

He rules. Still can see the meme just add a big fan of hundreds to it.
Good deal congrats to Andy
I would be intimidated just playing against a guy with all the gear

#1632 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Holy Cr*p....Flashlight Gordon won. Love his work.

How many flashlights could you buy for one set of pinstadiums? LOL!

And you can lift the playfield up easily......

#1633 5 months ago

Not sure if its a bug or not, but twice in the same game, once on monster madness and once on raven i believe, add a ball was lit, hit the shot to add the ball, a few seconds later but well after i hit add a ball the other ball drained and no ball was added.

#1634 5 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I hear you - flush means - straight edge ruler over playfield and plastic cover - both should be st same height.
Question- why the heck do they bevel the wood so much- probably worried about edge of wood chipping?

Always flush after you take a break playing pinball. When done be sure to put the lid down. Your wife will appreciate it.
Wash hands before returning to play.

Keep the ruler or straight edge out of the bathroom. I am sure the toilet is level.

So, you have a wood toilet seat Jim ? How do you like it ?

#1635 5 months ago

Looking forward to a LED mod for Spot eyes and maybe mouth!

#1636 5 months ago

The dude played awesome. His son qualified too. Amazing. I can only imagine bringing my son to a pinball tournament and then putting on that gear. He didn’t event take it off for photos! Amazing.

“When you wanna play pinball, but also have to install that drywall.”

D6B42C9B-324A-407B-83C1-BC4BBC542C59 (resized).jpeg
#1637 5 months ago

Dude that is some serious cake!
Fucking awesome go Andy!

#1638 5 months ago

I wore headphones occasionally playing chess when I was getting beat it helps

#1639 5 months ago

I wore headphones occasionally playing chess when I was getting beat it helps

$2500 AND a Stern Pro!

deadflip said “go get a Metallica

This was my favorite pinball tournament live stream I’ve seen. Great format. Commentators were top notch. Production as well. Great job to all involved.

#1640 5 months ago

$2500 AND a Stern Pro!
deadflip said “go get a Metallica
This was my favorite pinball tournament live stream I’ve seen. Great format. Commentators were top notch. Production as well. Great job to all involved.

I watched some of it yesterday and hopefully can finish it up today. There were lots of good players there!

#1641 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I watched some of it yesterday and hopefully can finish it up today. There were lots of good players there!

Yeah it was looooooooooooooong.

Also just wanted to say I was just surprised you didn't have Munsters. Assumed it b/c you post a lot and are a great fan. I'm watching the Buffalo Pinball Pro stream now.

#1642 5 months ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Always flush after you take a break playing pinball. When done be sure to put the lid down. Your wife will appreciate it.
Wash hands before returning to play.
Keep the ruler or straight edge out of the bathroom. I am sure the toilet is level.
So, you have a wood toilet seat Jim ? How do you like it ?

Dang - I always forget to put that wood seat down, flush with the glass porcelain!

#1643 5 months ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Looking forward to a LED mod for Spot eyes and maybe mouth!

The issue with this is you are either going to have to send someone your spot to mod, a modder will have to design a new spot or a diy kit along the lines of the trolls in MM will have to be be made.

We did something more along the lines of bicycle girl in twd and lit under the ramp and tied it to spot's flasher, which is not currently operational in the pro (not sure about le and premium).

We will have these up on our site for $15 shipped.

IMG_20190310_112757 (resized).jpg

#1644 5 months ago

Yeah it was looooooooooooooong.
Also just wanted to say I was just surprised you didn't have Munsters. Assumed it b/c you post a lot and are a great fan. I'm watching the Buffalo Pinball Pro stream now.

Lol it isn't because i dont want one believe me. I have a rental property that ive had to dump a lot of money into lately and it has been taking all of my money. Munsters is coming though soon......very soon actually! Stay tuned.

I have been enjoying seeing everyone else getting their games and i cant keep my nose out of the Munsters threads. Its what keeps me going until i get mine.

#1645 5 months ago

Has anyone tried to paint the playfield surrounding the top of the lower playfield? Don’t like how the exposed side cut of the plywood playfield looks. Was wanting to just paint black but curious if anyone did this yet? If so how do you like it?

#1646 5 months ago

Streaming Munsters LE from Pinstadium at 6 pm eastern. Come hang out to possibly win a set for your game! Have to be tuned in to win so come on out!

www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

#1647 5 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Not sure if its a bug or not, but twice in the same game, once on monster madness and once on raven i believe, add a ball was lit, hit the shot to add the ball, a few seconds later but well after i hit add a ball the other ball drained and no ball was added.

I have noticed the same thing, it is definitely a bug. I thought I used to have a link or email address to report code bugs to stern but can't find it anymore.

#1648 5 months ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Has anyone tried to paint the playfield surrounding the top of the lower playfield? Don’t like how the exposed side cut of the plywood playfield looks. Was wanting to just paint black but curious if anyone did this yet? If so how do you like it?

I thought this was odd the first time I saw the LE and Premium in pictures. I think it especially sticks out on the Premium with the black and white art, but it matches the bare wood shooter lane, so I figured in real life (or IRL as the kids say), it might not be so bad.

#1649 5 months ago
Quoted from Ven:

I have noticed the same thing, it is definitely a bug. I thought I used to have a link or email address to report code bugs to stern but can't find it anymore.

Ok thanks. Ill test it a few more times and report it to stern

#1650 5 months ago

I'm watching the Buffalo Pinball Pro stream now.

Seems like the buffalo guys don`t like the game...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
There are 5534 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 111.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside