IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

341 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jmcfan. You are on page 2 of 2.
#9313 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I have a question. Im a new owner. I played my friends premium before I bought. As I recall whenever I hit the left ramp spot would come up for a second and give you a moment to get a bash in, but it was only long enough for one shot at it. So now I have my color premium and that does not happen. Spot only comes up when his mode is started. Does anyone have some insight as to what I should look into? I checked through all the feature adjustments but could not find anything there? Thanks for any help. I really liked that feature and now Im bummed that my machine is not doing it.

You need to hit the ramp at the correct time.....

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Munsters-Rule-Sheet.pdf?fbclid=IwAR26tPbUMxUwEtAONTgGghYhSJgVKKCx1E3xkFEtiipBxDP2rRhvrG6Ghto

1 week later
#9372 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Thanks for the pics and yours looks similar to mine. Yeah the cliffy is holding up much better than the stern one but clearly damaged. Glad to hear the cliffy is at least holding up longer. Mines not looking too bad yet but will be watching it.

I got the cliffy....have not installed yet....how difficult is it...?

#9442 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That's beautiful. I would like to have a couple of sets of these but still working on the price in my head.

I have them on my BM66 and Munsters LE. Have already purchased for my JP Prem....sitting in the tube waiting on the game....

#9444 3 years ago

The small ones on the lower playfield for Grandpa really set it off....

#9447 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

How do they attach? I see some big black bars running up the sides of your back glass. Do they stick with sticky stuff on top of the glass? Or under the glass? How do you remove your play field glass with them installed?
How do you make them light up? Are you using alligator clips to the wiring somewhere ?

Magnetic stips on sides.... attach to certain bulbs with alligator clips.... glass slides right out. They are awesome in my opinion... really light up dark playfields and add effects. Check the website https://pinstadium.com/

#9451 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Whoa. $1200.00 ? Wow! GLWYS.

Yea..... nice topper...when it works..... I know a lot of the issues have been fixed... but $1200... 3x what it sold for new...

#9453 3 years ago

For 1200 you would think the ad would not have spelling errors. Maybe even include a bit more information and detailed pictures.

For $1200 should deliver...set it up....and buy you a beer.... lol

#9455 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Crazy pinball prices never cease to amaze. Guess it’s supply and demand at work.

yup... if it sells....good for him

3 weeks later
#9544 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Topper for sale 800 shipped USA

Was overpriced at $400....good luck..

1 week later
#9561 3 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

Need to clean the mini playfield and plastic screen on my LE. Anybody done this and which is the easiest, remove from the top using the allen bolts(somewhat reluctant incase I damage it) or from underneath.

Underneath for sure.... 4 nuts and a plug....drops right out. Don't mess with those torx screws....

#9564 3 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

Also gonna replace the rubber posts with sill

Lifesaver. thanks.. I thought messing with those torx screws wouldn't be a good idea and where my machine is I'll need to move it to get the playfield up. Would rather do that than mess up the top playfield.

Once you remove that window its a bitch to get it level again as well...

#9566 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

No, it is not hard to get the window level. It is not hard at all.
Get something like a credit card, some sort of flat plastic. Cut into a trapezoid figure like an “A” with sharp points on both sides.
The window mounts on rubber o-rings for adjustability. Place the “A” on the window and slide it over the groove at the window/play field crossing. If your “A” catches the edge of the play field then the window is too low. Back the adjusting screw in the area back to raise the window. When you can slide the “A” from the window onto the play field then the window is high enough; Then you need to slide the “A” from the play field onto the window; If the “A” catches then the window is too high.
Try it. You’ll get the skill. It is not hard to do. Keep going around the window sliding that “A” back and forth and adjust accordingly.

Yea I did it...twice... but dropping from underneath is MUCH easier....

#9568 3 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Ditto with what cotton said. While I don't have a Munster Prem, I did it on my AC/DC. It really is easy. I recall going side to side a couple times, sort of like torqueing nuts on a wheel or leveling a 3D printer build plate.
In the end, either way will work.

I have read a few folks had the screw snap off..... or...they used a phillps driver ...and striped it... lol

#9577 3 years ago

wrong post

#9586 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaeg:

I use Novus 2 on mine and it doesn't seem to hurt it. I was wondering the same thing. I've found that when it gets cloudy, most of the grime is the bottom side from the mini play field. After cleaning both sides, mine cleans up pretty clear.

Ditto.. but I use Novus 1. I think its flipper dust... I good cleaning on both sides always cleans it up

3 weeks later
#9666 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Don’t believe any of the bashing done here on Pinside. Munsters is a gem of a machine and plays circles around most games.
It shoots great, play is fun and has plenty of things to hit. The lower playfield and upper playfield multiball going at the same time with four flippers is a completely unique experience in pinball. Nothing like it has ever been created. Lower PF could be a machine in and of itself and sold for under $500 to $800 dollars, it would fly off Costco or Sam’s Club shelves for Christmas and introduce all kinds of people into pinball, not just the same crowd here on Pinside, over and over.
People that say otherwise, don’t think they’ve given proper time on the machine. We have a goodly selection of pinball at our place and when people come over, they all gravitate to Munsters and love it. One of the best party games ever.
There is nothing boring about the machine. It is just light on show material modes and content from the show. Add more of that and everyone will change their tune.
Elvira is a clever machine, but shot wise, on the easy to mediocre side, but is still a great machine (even though the straight almost not there, plastic habit trails are boring at best). Where Munsters shines is with incredible ramps, fun bash toys, Herman, Spot and Grandpas mystery machine, Dragula race ball interaction, lower PF once understood is a blast on its own, etc. So much to shoot and fun to get to Munster Madness, Midnight Madness, level 2 Munster Madness, zap awards, super jackpots are exceptionally fun to collect and cash in with about 9 collected. How many of the Munsters code bashers have even collected 4 fully lit up portraits? This game has been so unfairly maligned and unfairly continues to be the whipping child by Pinsiders and podcasters alike. It is a great highly desirable theme and awesome playing machine. The code is fun, just hasn’t had but only two meaningful updates is why it’s been so unfairly treated by many imo. You can’t go wrong buying Munsters, it’s a keeper.

I only have 2...until my JP Prem shows up... I play the heck my Batman66.. and then play my Munsters LE... I wonder way I dont play it more.. both are great.. neither are leaving... till I do and my wife sells them... lol

#9670 3 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

I think if these screws are this poor of quality, next time I remove mine I will be goin to ace hardware and getting some good stainless. Hope I haven't jinxed myself

Was told by Stern you should NEVER have to remove the window.... if its not broke...dont fix it...

#9699 3 years ago
Quoted from Troostr:

New York.... but the price was right with shipping to still be in the "good price" range imo. South East New Mexico isn't exactly a mecca of pinball. There's some guys up around ABQ with real nice collections, but down where I am there's only a few of us. I'm slowly changing that. We have friends over quite a bit, and by word of mouth people that wouldn't normally own a game are having me find xyz game for them. Either one they've played at my place or one they remember from way back etc.

Cool...another NM Pin Person! I live literally 2 miles from Mezels Mods!

#9708 3 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Boy, this was long overdue. Replaced with a Cliffy.
You can see how beat up the one vertical section is, the other side doesn't even have the vertical piece.
[quoted image]

How was the install? I have mine waiting on me...

#9730 3 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Hey..... has anyone here added the baby pinstadium to Grandpa's lower laboratory? Your suppose to be able to change it to any color with their pinstadium app.
[quoted image]

Yes I have them.... very nice... sure light up the lower playfield

#9733 3 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Yea... Do you feel there really worth $159... I like them a lot but i think that's just tooo much unless they go on sale..

Pin Stadiums are pricy...but only player in the game really. I waited for a sale

#9737 3 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Oh, good idea... I can wait... How much was the sale price?

I paid $159 for babys.... but $100 off the Fusions.. bought at same time

1 month later
#9819 3 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Looks like you had that spot especially made for pinball (except when you get your second one )

Yea thats a odd cubby hole.... fits the game good

2 weeks later
#9864 2 years ago
Quoted from Troostr:

I drain my right outlane ALL THE TIME!! Is this common or do I just suck? I moved the outer slider post all the way down, and even pulled the rubber of the divider post, which helped a little, very little though. What am I missing?

I used to do it ALL the time as well...I moved the post...even tried a larger post rubber.... I have gotten better at bumping the table... it helps a lot...

2 weeks later
#9886 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’m waiting on my Munsters premium there supposed to be shipping august can’t wait for it And look for everyone bashing Munster because of code get over it there’s a lot of games that are not fully coded like some would like but those games are fun n great to Munster is a great game it’s fun n probably 80 percent of pinball players don’t have an ideal about codes they just go play to have fun by themselves or with family let’s just be happy that pinball is doing great n thriving I’ve been playing sense 1970 never thought pinball machines would get to the level they are absolutely beautiful n fantastic games

Its great game...you will love it as is!!!

#9893 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Two have sold on ebay (see above) for $2800. Guys on this thread say $1500 easy. I've gotten PM's from people wanting me to split at less than market price, but they just want to flip the topper for the Ebay price, I'm sure.
Send a PM if you are in that window.

insane.... good luck...hope you score

#9905 2 years ago

I've been moving my shaker between games and this week Munsters got it. I've read many reports that it doesn't do much. I'm not following with that? It seems to be pretty well integrated with what code we have here. It shakes when you get supers, it shakes when the magnet goes off, it shakes when you hit a zap. I agree with a lot of the complaints about the code on this game but the shaker actually seems to be pretty good and not over done.

Is awesome on my LE.... would not be without it

2 weeks later
#9925 2 years ago
Quoted from Thompson69:

Ordered a color premium a few months ago. Was told recently that production/delivery was pushed back from April to August

Like Jurassic P was pushed from Feb to May.... you will love the game...

#9927 2 years ago

Yea this might help with code update.... increased interest...??

Mun1 (resized).jpgMun1 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#10034 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Look at mezel mods n pinball life just type in Munster pinball mods and it will have all kind of sights. I’ve got to get my pin stadium lights order for it I’ve played one that had them n it’s fantastic I boys set for my guardians of galaxy n love them man it can’t get here quick enough I’ve been waiting sense March 1

Pin stadiums on this game are awesome... have them on my LE.... game changer....

1 week later
#10081 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricmaz:

Well folks, I only had two individuals express interest in the apron cover. Given that, I am not going to do another run.
Rich

I never saw it.....

#10089 2 years ago
Quoted from pug123:

come on guys get on board lets get 5 going to make these happen.

I would but not sure it will look as good on a LE as it would on a BW. anyone with a BW should be all over this!!

#10118 2 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

I’ve pretty well decided that I must have a machine with art by Christopher Franchi in my collection, and as much as I love BM66 my opinion in that the art on Munsters is his best work. Couple that with game design by John Borg (of which I have none in my collection) and I think there are just too many boxes checked for me to ignore.

I have them both.... and actually play BM66 more....but for artwork...Munsters hands down...

#10142 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

All right got my Munsters premium in today n holy Jesus it’s beautiful I played a couple of games n I’m loving it the two I’ve ever played both had lights out n bottom play field u couldn’t hardly see through the glass n both were LE n are not being taken care of but wow now that I’ve seen it fully clean n clear everything working all I can say is wow I’m fixing to put 600$ of mods n order my shaker n pin stadium lights she should be rocking

Pin Stadiums in top and bottom playfield are awesome....

#10144 2 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Anyone have pics they can share of pinstadiums installed?

Will get some today

#10146 2 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Will get some today

Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Here you go

Munpin1 (resized).jpgMunpin1 (resized).jpgMunpin2 (resized).jpgMunpin2 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#10178 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Just disable it and be done.

?? Game needs a shaker.....

#10182 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Acyually... The Shaker motor is an option... It comes standard on the Limited Editions and its optional on the Pro and Premium models. If you do not have a Limited Edition you need to install it on your own. The short answer is you don't need it but it adds so much fun i can't imagine playing the game without it.

Thats kinda what I meant... I have a LE...but added shaker to my JP and Batman.... it just adds to the game...IMHO

#10200 2 years ago

Sticker on my LE as well

2 months later
#10328 2 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Nice, I just got mine from Stern too, same thing happened!

How did you contact Stern? Want for my LE

#10332 2 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Just requested these parts from Stern as well. Thanks again for posting this info.

Got mine coming as well! Thanks

#10336 2 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Looks like no code update for Xmas

Nope....and we wont get the IC either......thats ok....

#10345 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Is the shaker motor worth it to add to the premium? Also any thoughts on adding pin woofer and speakers?
Not sure if it would be worth it on Munsters or cause unnecessary rattling.
Thank you in advance

Have shaker on my LE....love it

#10347 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Love my shaker on my Munsters premium and I just ordered pin stadium lights for upper and lower play field going to be sweet

I have upper and lower stadiums as well... awesome!!

#10350 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

So... looking for some input and help from Premium and LE owners. Does the lower playfield on your pins sit flush with the rest of the playfield, or slightly lower? I believe this is my problem with the balls 'taking flight'. You can even see when they are coming back down towards the flippers they drop and move ever so slightly. When you hit the ball up it launches into the air and bangs around. I got down to eye level and you can see it take flight.
I took the glass off and there's a lip around the entire lower playfield.
Any input is greatly appreciated as I want to make sure I get this figured out ASAP while still under 'warranty'.
Thank you

Should sit flush.. use a flat edge and tighten the torx bolts

#10356 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

... and the plot thickens. These are all Phillips head screws.... not torx screws.
Feeling very uneasy about this pin. Was NIB from an authorized and reputable dealer.

Your going to need to drop the lower playfield occasionally to clean the window and playfield anyway.... its easy....

#10364 2 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

I believe Stern replaced the lower playfield torx head screws with phillips head screws intentionally, during later builds, to make it even easier to remove or adjust.
Ours has phillips screws and there are small rubber gaskets on the screw threads to allow for leveling and prevent one from losing the screws.
Our has been out several times for cleaning. I use Novus 1 and then use the credit card method that Pinsiders suggested to level it. I just get it close and then alternate around, side edge to other side, top edge to bottom, until all edges are flush. No need to overtighten, just flush.

Much easier to drop the lower playfield for cleaning.... once that window is level leave it alone.....

#10369 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

True, but I pull mine on occasion to make certain the screws don't seize ( generally put a drop of machine oil on those actually) don't want one of those to break off down the road...could be a pita

I guess I am not sure once the window is leveled etc......why would you need to ever remove it...... unless I guess you need to replace it....

#10373 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Everything u just said is dead on we love ours just a beautiful n absolutely beautiful pin to play waiting on my pin stadium lights to make it a light show from beyond lol

You will love them!!

#10384 2 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

THANK YOU! My impatient self decided to just dive in and not wait for the weekend.. I did have to remove that post, which caused me to go under the playfield to remove a single nut, but it was not the nightmare I thought it might be. The two bolts/screws I was worried about came off pretty easily, and had their own threading in the PF.
My wife is currently going ham on it now that it is fixed. Once she realized that I was doing the repair, she waited patiently with me the whole time, and even kept my screws/nuts organized. The Cliffy Scoop protector went in well, no more HOUSE BALLS out of Grandpa's Scoop.
Happy wife, happy life, and now all 5 pins can be played simultaneously!
Thanks to everyone who helped guide me through this with their own experiences.

Thanks all....I have the Cliffy and its on my list... this weekend....

2 weeks later
#10492 2 years ago

Its so cool !! I loved it before now wow!! Maybe I should post my LE for $25k... LOL!!

#10502 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yea I did notice that to n I’ve heard a lot of new call outs n more to the lights to I’m enjoying it so far just thankful for the update lol

I have Pin Stadiums both playfields. with lighting additions to the game they look really amazing now...

#10504 2 years ago

I have not been playing Munster's much lately....got a Jurassic Park Prem and boy that game is tough...but firing up Munster's and playing I can sure tell its made a little better player.... hit Munster Madness on my 2nd ball... never done that before

#10514 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

The exact same thing happened to me.. I also had to power down from being stuck on trying to do a full update... Then once it came back on i chose quick update and all went well.

Ditto!

2 weeks later
#10591 2 years ago

I just finished watching the deadflip stream of the code on the premium or Le and it looks to me like the issues I've seen are there.
Enlarging Ray was nearly constantly running and stacking with every single mode. Even though it wasn't clear what to do when that happens as enlarging Ray takes a back seat to whatever mode is currently running.
The process required to light Grandpa's scoop for going into the laboratory is what I'm seeing on the pro as Grandpa lit but not collecting things.
Finally deadflip was complaining about the ridiculously small super jackpot collection. I mean he was collecting more than I was and still only seeing 24 million. Glad he complained about that to Dwight directly.

Since will still need a code update for Insider Connected....maybe some polish can be added as well....??

#10593 2 years ago

sure hope so. The massive nerf of the super collection is enough for me to not upgrade by itself. The grandpa issues are annoying but seems most people don't care that enlarging ray is nearly always running
I'm really surprised more people aren't upset about the super nerf. Kinda sucks to spend the time to stack 7 or 8 supers, get the playfield to 6x, then collect and just get 20-30 mil. That's not very "Super Duper" to me.

I am not sure what exactly enlarging ray does....

#10596 2 years ago

Enlarging ray is the grandpa mode on the pro. you shoot the targets to light the orbits and ramps for jackpots and once you have collected 4 you get the grandpa super jackpot

I see Enlarging Ray on my LE....?

1 week later
#10621 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Quick post.... So.. I purchased the quiet fan kit from Pinball Life for my Munsters Premium B&W.. Its Amazing!! Easy installation.. Its whisper quiet.. I highly recommended it!! What a difference it makes.. WoW!! One of the best mods yet..
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-system-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit.html

What do you gain with the upgraded fan? Looks like it compatible with all 3 of my games....

#10625 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

If you leave your spike 1/2 games on, you'll hear the fans kick in every so often and just hum/spin HARD.
On route, whatever, in the home, I get it. However I would just be cautious for any warranty work/claims etc this mod opens up the psu to replace.... do at your own risk, or know it voids the warranty (given there may not be any issues doing it what so ever)

Thanks. I dont leave mine on when not playing.... so dont think I need

#10634 2 years ago

Well I just noticed I have a broken rubber on the lower left side of my LE....so time for a Titan set...

Lot of kits there but no pics.... one "glow" set. Ideas on what looks good etc before I order....??

#10675 2 years ago

Would be nice to see another run on toppers....

#10678 2 years ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Yeah mine was doing the same just after code update.

Was doing or still is? I will wait on code update a bit.....

#10747 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Thanks for the links. I click on these and the website cycles and cycles. Is anyone else able to download these from these links?

Yes works fine. Are you sure its not downloading in the background?

1 week later
#10792 2 years ago

This game is going to finally become EPIC!!

#10852 2 years ago

I still suck.... but love all the updates and callouts... I will figure it out

#10868 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone want to see an le or premium near Ohio? Prefer black and white

No LE's in B&W....

#10887 2 years ago

For Herman replacement I used the Support tab on the Stern webpage and entered my Serial # etc. Had a email in a few hours asking for address etc and part was here in a few days

2 weeks later
#10998 2 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

there is the grandpa scoop protector from cliffy.
https://passionforpinball.com/
i had replaced 3 times with stock stern protector, but they got beat up and destroyed over the time. Since i switched to cliffy it holds. It still looks beat up, but it holds.

I have the cliffy scoop but have not installed it yet.. How difficult is it.....?

#11000 2 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

i did not find it that dificult. it was my first change to pinball machine ever, so i had shaky fingers and was very nervous. make some fotos of the screws this will help to put everything back together.
removed the flasher, and the plastics.
then there are two screws holding the scoop down. with some wiggling i was able remove the old protectore and wiggle the new one it.
it's not sliding smoothly in, but with some fiddling around should fit in after some time.
I am not sure, but on some machines the protector may be secured under one of the posts left to the scoop. if this is the case you may need to losen and get the protector out.

Thanks!! Will give it a try....mine is looking beat up...lol

1 month later
#11116 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Yes three balls.

I only installed 2 on my LE when new.... thats all it came with...?

1 month later
#11216 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm late, but the Cliffy protector for Grandpa's scoop IS A MUST. Much better protector. The stock stern one after a few thousand plays is just mangled and has even wrecked some of the wood around it (left of scoop).
[quoted image]

How hard was the install? Have not installed mine yet.......

2 weeks later
#11273 1 year ago

Nice!! My LE will never leave....but nice to see

#11277 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

in french, we have a dicton who says "tous les matins y'a un pigeon qui se lève"
not sure if this can be translate in english, but you should easily understand the overall meaning

No I dont.... have no idea.....

1 month later
#11326 1 year ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Slightly OT but here's a snap of Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) from the new Rob Zombie Munsters movie trailer.[quoted image]

I watched the trailer....was sure hoping it was going to be good...... looks horrid....

1 month later
#11379 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Sold mine for 2400

Holy....

#11387 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Boof-Ed, I have relented, and keeping the game for now. When the time comes I will reach out to those who contacted me and see if they are still interested in the topper. In order that they contacted me.

Nice.... lets see what I can get...

#11390 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

There is obviously still a very strong demand for Stern Munster's toppers. I know that the game has been archived, but is there any chance that Stern would rerun the toppers for Munsters?
Gord

With the amount of problems they had with them I doubt it...

3 months later
#11542 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

That’s nice great job. I’ve been thinking about getting me the cars n doing something like that for mine.

I "had" the $200 Bradford Exchange car with figures up there..... should have fastened it better.... and boy its fragile.... exploded on impact...

1 month later
#11578 1 year ago
Quoted from Stebel:

I emailed Stern and they sent me a plastic and the stainless protector to prevent the breakage from occurring again. That was about 3 or 4 months ago.

yup...there is basically a recall kit for it....

1 month later
#11612 1 year ago
Quoted from Cento:

Munsters 3D Led Lighted Topper. Not game interactive but it looks pretty good.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where you get?

1 month later
#11629 11 months ago
Quoted from Mutt:

I have to clean the lower playfield. it seems foggy. in your opinion, is it best to drop out the playfield or pull the lens? I see people saying both ways.

Having done both ways..... from the bottom.... for sure!!

#11631 11 months ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

What did u guys clean the lens with? Novus?
Thanks!

I used Novus 1

2 weeks later
#11644 11 months ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

Correct! I mounted mine with tiny black zip ties around each leg and the existing screw holes after sawing off the base at a slight angle

How did you saw off the base?

1 month later
#11651 9 months ago
Quoted from Svente69:

Munsters lettering from Aliexpress, self-made bracket, light intensity adjusted and the replacement topper for the Munster is ready
[quoted image][quoted image]

Where?

3 weeks later
#11662 9 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

How’s everyone doing out there in Munster land. Everyone still enjoying their game? I know I am.

Love my LE... its not going anywhere!

1 week later
#11674 8 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I love the black and white too but I have the color premium and it’s absolutely gorgeous the colors are so amazing vibrant. I want part with mine great game.

My LE with PinStadiums is amazing

1 month later
#11688 7 months ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

eBay: bought the statue, sawed the base off and attached w 2 small plastic zip ties
Looks better in play[quoted image]

Can you show me how you attached..?.I have tried hot glue and douple sided tape....occasionl good hit sends it flying.. It looks great!

3 months later
#11754 4 months ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Not sure… But after the update every time i turn the pin off during the end of game music the theme songs audio breaks apart into static until it’s fully off. Before the update it just turned off as normal or there would be a slight pop noise but nothing like what’s happening now.
Anyone else noticing this?

I have turned off auto updates on all 3 of my games.... waiting till they get hashed out.... too many issues lately...Batman 66 just did a 3rd update.....

1 month later
#11790 3 months ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Those all look great! Hopefully they will start producing them. I agree it's nice they go the entire depth of the playfield to protect everything.

i would be in as well

1 month later
#11818 48 days ago

My LE was first pin and bought it when it first came out. Have JP and Batman 66 also now.... none are leaving

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
341 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jmcfan. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/2?tu=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.