IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

277 posts in this topic match your search for posts by chuckwurt. You are on page 2 of 2.
#9234 3 years ago

Munsters is worse than Scared Stiff? Yeah I’m gonna 100% disagree there. Haha

#9239 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I'm just saying Scared Stiff has some assets that elevate it's pinside ratings. You were the one who made the comparison tho not me

You asked for a 90s game it compares to. Scared stiff is it. Their rule structure is very similar.

Now why is scared stiff popular? I’ll never know. Haha

#9258 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I want more code also, who doesn’t especially on a great game like this, but this game is fun as hell and it doesn’t deserve the bad press that it is getting from a few individuals on here. This game is not the total disaster that a few people are trying to make it out to be.

One thing I know Terry didn’t do. He didn’t publicly post sterns email addresses telling others to spam them for more code. That’s some tacky shit. Enjoy your game. Stop bugging Stern.

#9266 3 years ago

No trying to start anything. I knew terry well and I know people at stern and I work for a private company as well where my email is not publicly posted.

It’s just not good form to share emails when not given permission. I’m sure your intentions are good, I’m just asking that people respect the fact that stern employees that do not publicly list their emails to at least ask them first if they are okay with you sharing their emails everywhere and if they are okay with people contacting them at any point.

I don’t think it’s too much to ask.

#9269 3 years ago

Tech support, code bug emails, customer support emails, all fair game.

I’m talking emailing members of the dev team, management, etc without their permission.

Just ask em if they are okay with it. No big deal.

Customer service ghosting you is frustrating as I’ve had it happen to me. I always copy my distro and multiple people in their customer service division and follow up every couple days until they respond. Once they start responding, my issues get solved super fast. Definitely hard to get that first response though. Especially since Chas passed.

#9276 3 years ago

Anyone gotten to MM III yet? Curious if the mode is different than MM II.

#9282 3 years ago

Looks like nothing about MM III. And MM II is much different than MM I with scoring way higher.

#9288 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I've been to munster madness 2 a few times now and it's harder but just more of the same.

But it’s not. Three waves and leads to insane hurry ups in the third phase if you’ve crushed the first two levels. It is what MM I was in early code then Dwight moved it to MM II after a few updates.

MMI is just collect as many characters as you can before the timer runs out. Then hurry up at the scoop. Then it starts back at level 1.

Also MM I used the lower playfield. MM II doesn’t.

#9290 3 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

That would be great.. Looking forward to your video.
*This is a good one;

Weird. Seems like level 3 it’s only Lilly that’s lit and you collect all the yellow shots, then it goes to the hurry up phase like MM II then that’s it.

4 weeks later
#9350 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Does anybody this problem or a solution for it. On the left side at drag-u-la racing it seems i have some wear on the wooden rails.
The color gets off and it is wearing now slowly into the wood.
I guess it's normal with time but i would like to have something to protect it.[quoted image]

I would try and touch it up with something then cover with Mylar. Should keep it nice forever that way.

#9400 3 years ago

JJP at game exchange
Zach at Flip n Out
Trent at Tilt amusements

1 month later
#9617 3 years ago

Put another rubber on that post. Stack up two of them on there and try that.

Make the game a hair off level so the ball will want to roll into the pop bumper more.

3 weeks later
#9691 3 years ago

The zap jackpots and the super jackpots for the characters are separate.

The zap button lights when you hit the standups. The button will light blue then you hit it to build the zap jackpot. Once you build it enough it gets placed on the playfield at one of the major shots indicated by the blue rectangle insert. Shot that to collect the zap JP. Multiple zap JPs can be put on the playfield at once and collecting enough of them lights the Zap SJP. Not sure what shot that is, I’ve never gotten it knowingly.

And the kitty multiplier when both 2x and 3x are lit multiply together for 6x.

1 month later
#9797 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

My issue isn't airballs, it's the ball hitting the front edge of the original plastic and not making it to bash Herman. Tried lowering the flipper power first but still does it. Going to try washers underneath the plastic tonight and see if that does the trick.

What is making the ball get airborne? I’d try to figure that out first.

#9802 3 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

I would like to swap out 2 of the white GI bulbs in my munsters game and would like to replace them with the green bulbs the game comes with. Does anyone know where I can get the same green bulbs that are already in game. Thanks

Check out 2smd clear dome bulbs from comet. Those should be the same that stern uses.

#9804 3 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

Thank you but the bulbs already in game are colored green ,trying to match them.

You mean the lenses are green? Interesting. Never noticed.

1 month later
#9879 2 years ago

Prices are crazy right now, so I say start high and see what happens.

#9883 2 years ago

Most of my games sell offline before I even need to list them. But I get responses from FB ads almost immediately, so the couple times I’ve listed here and FB, FB won both times.

2 months later
#9980 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

10 supers. I was going into my 3rd Munster madness so probably boosted a couple along the way.

That’s probably about the maximum value you can get for collecting all the supers at once and waiting until the end of a long game. Great work!

2 weeks later
#10027 2 years ago

AF is a tad deeper than Munsters, but they are similar in depth.

2 months later
#10304 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Yes it carries over. I tried to see how far I could push it and got a super of 87mill once. There was lots of cancellations during multiballs. You got to really listen out for that super jackpot sound during the chaos.

Or keep an eye out for the button to start flashing red.

2 months later
#10576 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Anyone know if there’s a setting to turn off the back box light when you get to grandpas basement?
The upper playfield goes dark but the back box light glare is distracting.
I dug thru settings and couldn’t find anything.

You can do it for the entire time you’re playing. I have mine set to be zero during play on all my new sterns.

It’s in the standard settings or the feature adjustments. Towards the end.

#10579 2 years ago

Sure you can. Just change the time on your game. Haha

1 week later
#10589 2 years ago

That makes no sense. The jackpots should have been increased not decreased imo.

4 months later
#11245 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

What’s your point? It is ridiculous this game is rated now at 101 is the point. These throwaway’s are rated higher. Lol!
[quoted image]

I enjoy playing all these (except mystery castle), more than Munsters. Doesn’t make Munsters a bad game, just says there are tons of great games out there!

#11248 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

So I am guessing that updating the software version on newer Sterns does not reset the number of 'Lifetime' games played then. Is this correct?

Correct.

2 weeks later
#11290 1 year ago

Wow! Didn’t think one that high was possible. Guess it got a bump in the newest code updates? Great to see.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
277 posts in this topic match your search for posts by chuckwurt. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/2?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.