IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 237.
#51 5 years ago

Excited LE on order here.

#52 5 years ago

I'm in for an LE. My first NIB. Love the monster themes!

#53 5 years ago

I'm in for an LE! I've bought a few NIB, but this is my first ordered on the day of the reveal.

#54 5 years ago

Just saw LE count go to 600, and watched some of the instructional clips. Very, very excited to get this one, and the extra 100 games just mean more can grab one...(I drained all the speculation, other threads, hoping this one turned out to be the Club thread when machines started getting delivered...)

#55 5 years ago

I can’t wait hopefully my pro arrives soon . I’ll take some pictures of the setup
And cabinet and give my honest opinion of what I think. I also know there will be code updates and tweaks , so I’ll go by the shots and fun factor . Hopefully be posting soon .

#56 5 years ago

LE to 600? Has that been officially announced? I’m happy for those extra hundred lucky folks, but disappointed in Stern. It kinda dilutes the scarcity and value for the first 500 LE owners.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

LE to 600? Has that been officially announced? I’m happy for those extra hundred lucky folks, but disappointed in Stern. It kinda dilutes the scarcity and value for the first 500 LE owners.

I guess its official- https://sternpinball.com/game/the-munsters/

A few days ago it said 500, but now its up tp 600.....

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

It's on the site, so suppose it is so. Definitely surprised they did it, but suspect they underestimated the appeal. More upsetting that podcasters get this sort of info before people w $$$ on the line. I'd be pissed if I was a distributor, as I sold one thing, then it changed. Pinball biz is just an oddity...

In the grand scheme, I'm sure a fair share go overseas, and I can see thousands of these things selling. ( all 3 versions total).

Over time, 600 is not a big # for a great machine. Hope they stick to the February ship date, as I'm paid and ready to play!!!

#59 5 years ago

Here some close-up pics of The Munsters - taken yesterday in London. The pro looked especially lovely...

AB71E81A-804E-4CFE-A212-39BF6AC30E9C.jpegAB71E81A-804E-4CFE-A212-39BF6AC30E9C.jpeg
#60 5 years ago

Pro for me. I had a pre-order for MBRLE but changed my mind as I didn't want to wait till March or maybe longer. Who has art blades and which Stern shaker motor is for Munsters? I should have my game in 2 weeks. The Pro is a good choice and I'll be saving some money to apply to the Cactus Canyon remake I'd like to get.

I'm curious as to how the sound on the Pro will be in comparison to the Premium and LE. Anyone have a clue? I'll be ok with the Pro if there is some low end to be had. I know there is an audio out option but am hoping I won't have to add anything to the sound system.

#61 5 years ago

Thanks for the additional pics...This game is truly gorgeous!!!

#62 5 years ago

Got these pictures at The Game Exchange in Denver today Pro and premium. Pro all the way. BW is butt ugly!

20190117_124632 (resized).jpg20190117_124632 (resized).jpg20190117_124612 (resized).jpg20190117_124612 (resized).jpg20190117_124622 (resized).jpg20190117_124622 (resized).jpg20190117_124643 (resized).jpg20190117_124643 (resized).jpg20190117_125317 (resized).jpg20190117_125317 (resized).jpg20190117_125328 (resized).jpg20190117_125328 (resized).jpg20190117_125344 (resized).jpg20190117_125344 (resized).jpg20190117_125949 (resized).jpg20190117_125949 (resized).jpg20190117_130930 (resized).jpg20190117_130930 (resized).jpg
#63 5 years ago

I ordered a Pro due in mid Feb. I’m thinking a shaker, mini tv/ video loop mod, non glare glass , art blades and maybe light up legs is the way to go on this table.

#64 5 years ago

If I were to get a pro, I would have to change out that green t-trim to purple or something.

#65 5 years ago

Agreed,JJ at Game Exchange in Denver had 1 on the floor today....flipped it a few games,was alright !!..............that green stood out like a sore thumb though.

#66 5 years ago

Wasn’t there purple trim on those first leaked pics from a month or so ago?

#67 5 years ago
508B8E01-C177-4D1C-BAE8-095BA97702FE (resized).png508B8E01-C177-4D1C-BAE8-095BA97702FE (resized).png
#68 5 years ago

Thinking about joining the 1313 club,The Munsters were kooky and fun for me back in the day for !! Loved em................you want to bring back the carefree and no worries that you enjoyed in your youth...............this has that potential for me.

#69 5 years ago

Budman,
The Pro today at GEX was sporting fluoro green--not too becoming at all..............The pics/flyer you are showing above are from a Premium.

#70 5 years ago

Current Stern website does not have that Purple shown on the Premium............probably still getting that all sorted for when production actually hits the line for each model ??

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

If I were to get a pro, I would have to change out that green t-trim to purple or something.

+1 eck

#72 5 years ago

Played the Premium and the Pro today at GEX. Gotta say the Pro is my choice! The artwork on the Pro is amazing. Played really fast too. The orbits are smoking fast. I really didn't care that much for the mini playfield on the premium. We also noticed some premature wear on the flippers for the mini playfield already. They are going to sell a lot of Pros in this title! Thanks JJ for having those games out so fast!

#73 5 years ago

Oh yeah....played the Pro mostly at GEX Denver today-JJ nice and chill like usual............they have a HELLUVA pinball selection right now !!!!! New,Used,Remakes...all titles-all brands-Good job JJ and crew !!!

Munsters Pro played fast and flawless,the LCD was very clean and clear...............liked the metal ramps/ball return guides,so much better than those clear plastic troughs.

SPIKE system on all these new Sterns ??

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Budman,
The Pro today at GEX was sporting fluoro green--not too becoming at all..............The pics/flyer you are showing above are from a Premium.

Yes, I know. I was just showing what an earlier pic of a Munsters colored cab would/ could look like in purple. I think purple trim on the back box looks pretty good, arguably better than green.

#75 5 years ago

Sorry man,did not realize that......does look good !!!

#76 5 years ago

I will be getting a Pro at some point. Haven't decided if I'm going NIB or waiting for a HUO when someone upgrades.

One thing I *was* wondering. I really prefer the sling plastics on the LE versus what's on the Pro. Not a deal breaker by any means but I wonder if Stern would allow anyone to purchase an LE plastics set if they wanted to switch out those plastics?

#77 5 years ago

Great looking game

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

something with a cobweb design would be cool looking.

#79 5 years ago

Just bought purple molding just to see I’ll let you know.

#80 5 years ago

I'm ready for unboxing pics/ end user feedback very soon!!!....

#81 5 years ago

Hi everyone,
I buy a pro today with shaker and playfield protector

Coming up tuesday

Exciting

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from beastmaster1981:

playfield protector

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

I don't know why Stern keeps putting bright trim on the backbox. Purple would be no better. Needs to be black.

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

playfield protector

Yes Wacky we all know how you feel about PF protectors, but if slap one of those on when it's right out of the box, No Dimpling!

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I don't know why Stern keeps putting bright trim on the backbox. Purple would be no better. Needs to be black.

I'm sure they're looking to match the green color in the "Munsters" text on the cabinet and translite. Not out of line (IMHO), given the bright colors used throughout its artwork. I'd probably prefer purple t-molding if I had a Pro though.

#86 5 years ago

Considering all the negative posts on the hype thread, is anyone re-thinking their purchase?
I’m still in on my LE all the way and remain optimistic; but there’s been more negativity than naught in the other thread.
I’ve been overwhelmingly positive throughout the hype and reveal however I feel like I’m more in the minority now.
I’m still really excited about the pin and think it’s a beautiful looking package.
Rules will likely be deepened but gameplay still looks fast and fun regardless.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Considering all the negative posts on the hype thread, is anyone re-thinking their purchase?

Not rethinking Munsters LE..but, for a time I was re thinking MBR LE

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I’m still in on my LE all the way and remain optimistic; but there’s been more negativity than naught in the other thread.
I’ve been overwhelmingly positive throughout the hype and reveal however I feel like I’m more in the minority now.
I’m still really excited about the pin and think it’s a beautiful looking package.

A few people like usual like to be debbie downer.... munsters looks fun to shoot and I'm excited for a new pin just like the thousand other people that have one on order...

#89 5 years ago

That's why I drained the hype thread.....I'm super excited for my LE, and the game is going to be great!!!!

In typical PS fashion, any NIB is going to get destroyed in the threads until people get tired of doing it...I engaged heavily in the BM66 negativity threads, then thankfully, TigerLaw started a Club thread, and things eventually calmed. Hoping this will become the Club Thread, or one like it, where owners can show unboxing, more gameplay, and dive deeper into the good and bad of the game in a positive/ productive manner......BRING ON MUNSTERS!!!!

#90 5 years ago

Yeah Bigd, I think there seems to be an increasing number of debbie downers on the Munsters hype thread.
I think it’s easy to be cynical but more constructive to look for the positives.
Munsters simply looks fun to shoot even if code doesn’t turn to be as deep as other offerings.
This pin checks off so many of the boxes I look for in a new pin:
Awesome art, solid theme integration, smooth and fast gameplay, interesting shot selection and great music/call-outs.

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Yeah Bigd, I think there seems to be an increasing number of debbie downers on the Munsters hype thread.
I think it’s easy to be cynical but more constructive to look for the positives.
Munsters simply looks fun to shoot even if code doesn’t turn to be as deep as other offerings.
This pin checks off so many of the boxes I look for in a new pin:
Awesome art, solid theme integration, smooth and fast gameplay, interesting shot selection and great music/call-outs.

I agree

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

That's why I drained the hype thread.....I'm super excited for my LE, and the game is going to be great!!!!
In typical PS fashion, any NIB is going to get destroyed in the threads until people get tired of doing it...I engaged heavily in the BM66 negativity threads, then thankfully, Tigerlaw started a Club thread, and things eventually calmed. Hoping this will become the Club Thread, or one like it, where owners can show unboxing, more gameplay, and dive deeper into the good and bad of the game in a positive/ productive manner......BRING ON MUNSTERS!!!!

Yep a lot of new stern pins get hammered but munsters actually isn't that bad overall and it's really down to just nitpicking at this point imo.... especially compared to other pins released in the past. Looking fwd to everyone getting this throwback beauty

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep a lot of new stern pins get hammered but munsters actually isn't that bad overall and it's really down to just nitpicking at this point imo.... especially compared to other pins released in the past. Looking fwd to everyone getting this throwback beauty

Big time...and really don't believe this game deserves it...some definite attempts to make a great pin here...can't wait!!! ( though we have to)

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I wonder if Stern would allow anyone to purchase an LE plastics set if they wanted to switch out those plastics?

I was interested in the same thing. In the past, Stern has generally allowed LE parts to go to non-LE owners but I’m sure your distributor could figure out how to get you a set.

#95 5 years ago

If you live by complaining pinsiders you can never buy anything. If you like the game, get one. Enjoy twice as much knowing you have upset some internet dwellers.

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from BOHICA:

If you live by complaining pinsiders you can never buy anything. If you like the game, get one. Enjoy twice as much knowing you have upset some internet dwellers.

One rule in life, not everyone will be SATISFIED!! Everyone is trying to fill their own void in life, it's impossible..

#97 5 years ago

I’m still super excited about this game !! I think it will be just fun and there is nothing wrong with that . The code thing is not an issue for any of us buying one because we all know the song and dance with a new release . It always takes a while to get it up to a good click . I’m looking forward to just having a fun pin to shoot and not have to explain a thousand things to my guest and clients when they play . I’m so glad I joined the club and look forward to having a blast with it . I already bought a shaker and waiting on a few mods I’ve seen to be released .

#98 5 years ago

My wife has weighed in. My entry in the club is likely delayed until after details on Elvira 3 are available. I want both but can only have one.

#99 5 years ago

Just orderd a pro thanks for all the negative feed back they did it with twd Kiss gotg and i love all those thanks again cant wait to get Munsters

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I'm not. They negativity is over the long stand up targets and the "shallow" rule set. About the targets - I couldn't care less. About the rules - the complainers haven't bothered learning the rules or watching the stream where Dwight explains it, they're only focused on Munster Madness and the lack of a wizard mode. Again, wizard modes mean nothing to me, I never get to them anyway, and Munster Madness isn't the only thing to focus on, plus the code will probably get an update or 2. So if the theme is cool and I have fun playing, the other stuff is just noise.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 130.00
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/2?hl=crazypinballguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.