IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 237.
#1301 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think there was a problem with the Pros rebooting in Midnight Madness and elsewhere before 0.91 was released, but after 0.91 I don't think any Pros have had the issue, thats why I said his may be something specific to the LE or a slightly low power supply output that can be adjusted easily.

My Pro was running 0.91 when it rebooted...

#1302 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Just use a can of air duster. With the straw.
Magicchiz

That was going to be my first stab at it..Did it work for you?

#1303 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Midnight madness started on my game then the game died and restarted so I turned back the time and tried it again and the same thing happened
Game goes dead then says “restarting”
Anyone know what gives ?

Been there twice, and no resets. This game has to be pulling some major power at times ( from a Pinball perspective) and am confident the ps is going to be tested.

Side- I'd be real careful modding this one with extra lighting effects ( extra lighting? Shit, not this game) without an external power supply.

On a good note, there is so much packed into the game ( can only speak to the LE, as that's all I've seen), I just don't see anything needed on pf ( "sparse" and "MunstersLE" definitely an oxymoron imho).

#1304 5 years ago

No issues with midnight madness on my pro

#1305 5 years ago

I had mine cycle through fine but without audio once the other 10 or so operated fine

#1306 5 years ago

I thought about re loading the code but only the pro is on sterns site.
I will check for voltage on the power supply as soon as I figure where to check exactly never had to on a new game this is my 4th

#1307 5 years ago

Played midnight maddness last night with no issues . Super cool mode

#1308 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

My LE's shaker motor is making a racket when it is operating, like something metallic is being rattled that shouldn't be. I have two other Sterns with shaker motors - Elvis Gold and NASCAR - and they don't do this. Its not the cash box / lid or associated retaining clip because I've removed those and it makes no difference. Video clip with noise during test mode is accessible via the link below...
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0f5fEtEvDFtx4
Anyone else having this problem or have ideas to solve?

Any LE owners having any excessive metallic rattling from their shaker motors and any ideas what needs to be done? Got virtually no responses yesterday.

#1309 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

but after 0.91 I don't think any Pros have had the issue

Completely incorrect.
There is a known bug with Midnight Madness resets on 0.91

#1310 5 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Completely incorrect.

Hopefully they release code soon that fixes this and enables the SPOT flasher on the pro.

#1311 5 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Completely incorrect.

We haven't had any reboots on the Pro here (and I have the clock shifted 12 hours on the route so people can get it at noon - it comes up a lot), so I assumed 0.91 fixed it.

#1312 5 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

snaroff wackybrakke
I turned off spot in attract mode and mine stopped coming up when in attract mode. It’s the setting right after “disable spot” in the settings.

Found it and turned it off! Happy dogs again

#1313 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Any LE owners having any excessive metallic rattling from their shaker motors and any ideas what needs to be done? Got virtually no responses yesterday.

I tried check mine can’t find where to test it cause I too thought it was pretty excessive I watched your video it does sound right I think it’s hard to tell trying to find the damn test now to compare

#1314 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Mine is not that loud. I do get some glass rattle and some floor shake. But no metallic sound like yours has.

#1315 5 years ago

So I did a factory reset,set the clock to check it and it actually played the whole multi ball
I could only keep it going a couple minutes but it played through and went to the next ball after the multiball without issue

#1316 5 years ago

I tried check mine can’t find where to test it cause I too thought it was pretty excessive I watched your video it does sound right I think it’s hard to tell trying to find the damn test now to compare

Shaker motor test is in the coil menu.

I like the shaking, just don't like the noise that comes with it. I'll have to look around and see if I can figure out what is vibrating that isn't supposed to.

#1317 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

I like the shaking, just don't like the noise that comes with it. I'll have to look around and see if I can figure out what is vibrating that isn't supposed to.

Ok so mine is shaking the machine,very strong it’s just like yours BUT without that metallic noise

#1318 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction long week was really tired and spacing it

#1319 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

I got a couple of games that just shake the hell out of my games when the shaker is on. I just turned them off and i honestly dont miss them that much. Seems like some games work perfectly with a shaker and others don't.

#1320 5 years ago

I turned my shaker to the lowest setting it seems to works pretty well.
Agreed, that some pins work better with a shaker than others.

#1321 5 years ago

I shut my shaker off, was annoying

#1322 5 years ago

Been enjoying the game. I wouldn’t call it easy, but it’s fun for a mini wizard mode to be within reach.

1324EC93-2E66-4386-9D51-EC19E440E433 (resized).jpeg1324EC93-2E66-4386-9D51-EC19E440E433 (resized).jpeg
#1323 5 years ago

Ok so mine is shaking the machine,very strong it’s just like yours BUT without that metallic noise

Appreciate the responses. So I looked around the cabinet for loose stuff, especially the cabling connecting the backbox to the cabinet - adjusted that, no effect. Took off the shaker motor protective plastic cover - no effect. Took the shaker motor out and inspected it, the spinning paddles on each side are offset by perhaps 5 degrees relative to one another - was going to try to fix that, but the hex set screw is too tight. Reinstalled the shaker motor turned 180 degrees from the way it had been originally oriented, thinking perhaps that might help - minimal difference. The rectangular metal lever under Herman does jiggle some when the shaker spins but I don't think it is the main source of noise.

I may well end up turning the shaker down to a less frequent setting than maximum (I assume it doesn't change the RPM of spinning, just the amount of time it is operating during the game, correct me if I am wrong), or perhaps turn it off all together. I'd be moderately disappointed if I had to do that.

Meanwhile, have gotten a number of games in. I have been enjoying it quite a bit. The lower PF is a very nice toy to have. Really like how the insert lights change from white to blue to red - haven't had a game that had that capability before - my newest prior game was NASCAR.

#1324 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Appreciate the responses. So I looked around the cabinet for loose stuff, especially the cabling connecting the backbox to the cabinet - adjusted that, no effect. Took off the shaker motor protective plastic cover - no effect. Took the shaker motor out and inspected it, the spinning paddles on each side are offset by perhaps 5 degrees relative to one another - was going to try to fix that, but the hex set screw is too tight. Reinstalled the shaker motor turned 180 degrees from the way it had been originally oriented, thinking perhaps that might help - minimal difference. The rectangular metal lever under Herman does jiggle some when the shaker spins but I don't think it is the main source of noise.
I may well end up turning the shaker down to a less frequent setting than maximum (I assume it doesn't change the RPM of spinning, just the amount of time it is operating during the game, correct me if I am wrong), or perhaps turn it off all together. I'd be moderately disappointed if I had to do that.
Meanwhile, have gotten a number of games in. I have been enjoying it quite a bit. The lower PF is a very nice toy to have. Really like how the insert lights change from white to blue to red - haven't had a game that had that capability before - my newest prior game was NASCAR.

If you have motor out of game you could have hooked it up to 12v and spin it to see if has anything to do with just the motor?

#1325 5 years ago

Not sure what i did but what a amazing game... i read there was a possible scoring bug in madness mode... i was to busy to look but guessing thats what happened possibly? I did have my 6× multiplier going during madness and cashed in all my mode supers during it also? What a rush doing all.of that with the intense lighting and sounds. 20190302_215330 (resized).jpg20190302_215330 (resized).jpg20190302_215338 (resized).jpg20190302_215338 (resized).jpg

#1326 5 years ago

Holy crap you can score big in there
Love this game must have been sweet

#1327 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Not sure what i did but what a amazing game... i read there was a possible scoring bug in madness mode... i was to busy to look but guessing thats what happened possibly? I did have my 6× multiplier going during madness and cashed in all my mode supers during it also? What a rush doing all.of that with the intense lighting and sounds. [quoted image][quoted image]

How do ya feel? You want to have another game like that on this table?

#1328 5 years ago

Unboxed 222 not a lot of plays yet but call outs are great. Game plays fast
Loving it. Oh yeah I prefer black legs !

2E2DE6A4-ACFB-4B3A-9E13-B427209CF5F9 (resized).jpeg2E2DE6A4-ACFB-4B3A-9E13-B427209CF5F9 (resized).jpegF3F100FA-F9D7-418B-A367-E3BD777B8FDA (resized).jpegF3F100FA-F9D7-418B-A367-E3BD777B8FDA (resized).jpeg
#1329 5 years ago

I love trying to max out the multiplier /super jackpots/zaps for munster madness . I always fail horribly by draining out first lol. Also u need to pay attention to the dragula shot to cancel it out and building up the zaps. Both are difficult to hit the button on bc of the game speed and flow and i usually lose a ball doing it. This is the first it all worked out... its was pretty sweet.

#1330 5 years ago

Been on it for about 2 hours...got GC w 183k and some change....There is no machine w a mini pf that is more relevant and challenging that I've ever played...what a rush!!! You literally have to cradle and make shots down there to progress. I can see why Borg was so excited for this one....you have to really "play pinball" down there, as it has impact on the top, along w it's own jackpots, and multi-levels.....

Yes, Bourbon night, but can say w confidence that this is an absolutely amazing game!!! Wears you out, but I still keep pushing start. There is some polish to be had ( found a couple bugs), but as is, the machine is stupid fun and has a lot going for it.

The machine also feels very "solid"...hard to put my finger on it, but the build polish shows on this one, big time...

Wow, just wow!!!

#1331 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Not sure what i did but what a amazing game... i read there was a possible scoring bug in madness mode... i was to busy to look but guessing thats what happened possibly? I did have my 6× multiplier going during madness and cashed in all my mode supers during it also? What a rush doing all.of that with the intense lighting and sounds. [quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats BigD, watch that JD stream for the secret to get to billions score. Good news is you have a lot yet to explore!

#1332 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Been on it for about 2 hours...got GC w 183k and some change....There is no machine w a mini pf that is more relevant and challenging that I've ever played...what a rush!!! You literally have to cradle and make shots down there to progress. I can see why Borg was so excited for this one....you have to really "play pinball" down there, as it has impact on the top, along w it's own jackpots, and multi-levels.....
Yes, Bourbon night, but can say w confidence that this is an absolutely amazing game!!! Wears you out, but I still keep pushing start. There is some polish to be had ( found a couple bugs), but as is, the machine is stupid fun and has a lot going for it.
The machine also feels very "solid"...hard to put my finger on it, but the build polish shows on this one, big time...
Wow, just wow!!!

Ill be most likely upgrading to a premium or possibly a le in a month' or so. I really like the game and want the mini playfield now. Dam u

#1333 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Congrats BigD, watch that JD stream for the secret to get to billions score. Good news is you have a lot yet to explore!

A billion? Wow.. which stream was that on?

#1334 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Unboxed 222 not a lot of plays yet but call outs are great. Game plays fast
Loving it. Oh yeah I prefer black legs !
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats, but I'll probably be in the minority to say I love the gold legs...matches the T-molding, speaker surrounds, and other elements to a tee!!

I've got some things coming that will make this LE "my own", and will post pics.....what a game!!

#1335 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

A billion? Wow.. which stream was that on?

Search the Jack Danger stream from the Stern Chicago reveal. Great strategy tips.

One dude blew it up for several billion. Had insane multipliers going.

#1336 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ill be most likely upgrading to a premium or possibly a le in a month' or so. I really like the game and want the mini playfield now. Dam u

You must get it!!!! I swear it feels like this is the way Borg designed the thing.....I've never had to focus on a mini pf like this before....thing is deep as shit down there, then you get confused on which flipper buttons to push, and I haven't even got both PF's going at the same time!!!!

This thing is badass, bottom line.....

#1337 5 years ago

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/377440048

From Logan's, go to the end of the stream.

#1338 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

A billion!!! wtf...this thing will explode my head if I get anywhere near that....just so much going on...then the zap button starts on you..hit it, and blinding lights, while the whole thing is telling you you're running out of time.....adrenaline shot needed!!!

#1339 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/377440048
From Logan's, go to the end of the stream.

Not doing it yet...worn out from the prior round...time for a bit more Buffalo Trace!!!

#1340 5 years ago

It’s nice hearing you guys comment on how great this pin is.

I’m just waiting to get mine. Hopefully within the next two weeks.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wow, just wow!!!

#1341 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wow, just wow!!!

My sentiments exactly the game does wears you out but I keep pushing start!!!

#1342 5 years ago
Quoted from brett:

It’s nice hearing you guys comment on how great this pin is.
I’m just waiting to get mine. Hopefully within the next two weeks.

You won't be disappointed!!!

#1343 5 years ago

I'm enjoying reading all the posts of the LE game play. One thing I can say for sure is that you guys are all now finding out just how fast this game plays, and yes, it will wear you out physically and mentally. After I've played six to eight games on it I'm toast and need to play one of my other games. Thing is they all seem kinda slow in comparison and that's when it hits home just how fast the games plays.

Hoping to try and play a Premium in a couple weeks at the pinball expo in Banning.

#1344 5 years ago

The game is fast as heck.. probably the fastest orbits ever and the right ramp is lightning. Also the ramps are tight (especially the left) and with killer targets on both sides of both ramps it can be evil. Most of my games are short bc my aim is slightly off on ramp shots... if that's the case then forget about having a game over 1-2 min.

#1345 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

I'm enjoying reading all the posts of the LE game play. One thing I can say for sure is that you guys are all now finding out just how fast this game plays, and yes, it will wear you out physically and mentally. After I've played six to eight games on it I'm toast and need to play one of my other games. Thing is they all seem kinda slow in comparison and that's when it hits home just how fast the games plays.
Hoping to try and play a Premium in a couple weeks at the pinball expo in Banning.

I’m trying to get down to Banning and go. It’s a great expo.

#1346 5 years ago

@bigd & brett, yup I think most of those who have played the game enough have respect for just how brutal it can be if you don't hit the shots, and those stand up's in front of the ramps can and do bite ya. I find myself having to really give this game a lot of love during play, meaning nudging, bumping, and a few side slaps, hitting the shots cleanly obviously helps, but it's the ones you don't that bite ya.

The arcade expo in Banning is great. I went last year and played 10 hours straight and didn't come close to playing all the games I had wanted to play. Getting there early does help as it gets pretty filled up around 3:00 pm until 10:00 pm. I think I will be going two days this year so I can play all the games I had wanted to last year.

#1347 5 years ago

I do have one big issue.. I'm out of room and munsters is in the middle of my dining room.... that's not the issue if u ask me. I wanna play it at night but bc of where its at i can't really play past 10pm bc it will wake the old lady.

#1348 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I do have one big issue.. I'm out of room and munsters is in the middle of my dining room.... that's not the issue if u ask me. I wanna play it at night but bc of where its at i can't really play past 10pm bc it will wake the old lady.

It sucks running out of room. I’m there also.
My dilemma is I really like all of my collection.

#1349 5 years ago

Has anybody got a premium yet? Thanks

#1350 5 years ago
Quoted from brett:

It sucks running out of room. I’m there also.
My dilemma is I really like all of my collection.

Yep it sucks.... hopefully we find our new house this year ...ill have a finished basement gameroom with at least 20 pins at some point.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/27?hl=zukram and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.