pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 237.
#1201 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I am in the same situation of having such a hard time deciding between Munsters or Monster Bash. The one and only thing making me lean slightly towards Munsters is if I go with Monster Bash, I need the Premium, the screen just makes the game so much more amazing. If I go with Munsters, I will be perfectly happy with the Pro. So have to decide between a $5,800 purchase or a $7,300 purchase.

You can upgrade the display on the MB remake without having to buy the Prem.

#1202 5 years ago

You can just Chas in support. They are very responsive. Did you register your game yet? Make sure to do so, and they will definitely replace any defective parts, along with providing help.....

#1203 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I guess I could I just figured I needed some other things and Marcos would be quick but I just got off work early so I will contact stern as suggested.I'm new to nib I'm not used to having support.

Probably would be quicker to get a hold of your Distributor.

#1204 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

You can just Chas in support. They are very responsive. Did you register your game yet? Make sure to do so, and they will definitely replace any defective parts, along with providing help.....

How do you register? Was there a form i didnt see?

#1205 5 years ago

Nevermind, found it

#1206 5 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

Anxiously waiting to hear word about my Munsters LE shipping, so congrats to all the lucky ones who received one already. Thanks to those folks for sharing your awe, positivity and photos. My distributor told me that Stern is shipping the LE's before the topper is done, and that it will ship at a later date. That doesn't sound right to me, especially when the Game Feature Matrix makes no mention of a topper. This will be my first Stern game, so can anyone tell me their history regarding toppers please? I'm also hoping that Stern is aware of all the valid concerns expressed on these boards about their expanding list of unfinished game codes, and that they make code updates and customer satisfaction top priorities for all their games. Never more, never more!

You were told the Topper ships out later from Stern ??? I have one being delivered tomorrow and I never heard anything about a topper ?

Hello ?

#1207 5 years ago

a quick note before I hit the gameroom...I've got PDI in all my machines (yes, I can definitely see the difference over standard glass) except WOZ, which I kept the original invisiglass (close, but not as nice as the PDI)

This is my first experience w Stern's version and must say I'm impressed. nice coating and for my eyes, looks as good as the PDI (for less $$$)....another great feature of the LE and saved me $375.00.

#1208 5 years ago

I know there are more things to do in this game or connect some dots to start something but I don’t really care too much fun just playing it Raven multiball can be crazy
The mini playfield hella fun

The clip of Herman telling his son that heart matters and to have some easy the best one gets me every time

#1209 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yep that’s definitely a big positive for Munsters. MB has some really great interactive toys so that is a plus for it. It also is beautiful, a great shooter, and in my opinion it has a fun rule set too. So you got:
Both games have equally great themes
Both games are equally gorgeous
Both games shoot really well.
Munsters has a lcd screen +1
MBR has great toys +1
So that leaves us with
Best rules?
Enjoyability?
Hmm

Come on Who-Dey you love The Munsters more than anyone. I will be sad if you don’t get one! You deserve to be happy bro, that’s what pinball is all about...

#1210 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Come on Who-Dey you love The Munsters more than anyone. I will be sad if you don’t get one! You deserve to be happy bro, that’s what pinball is all about...

100% agree

#1211 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I definitely want them both, thats already been decided there. Which one do i buy first is the big delimma or maybe which game is the best i should say. I want the one that is the most fun first!

I also think The Munsters will sell out before MB so consider that as well.

#1212 5 years ago

Played the pro today at the word famous Rock Fantasy and I thought it was pretty fun and felt solid. It will be nice to see how the code comes along.

#1213 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Still looking at buying, but this is a big issue to me. How do we turn off that seizure inducing strobing if desired?

I agree that strobe effect is totally annoying. The first light change they have made I don’t like.

#1214 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Oh I'm getting one Rick don't you worry buddy. Im kinda leaning toward Munsters first i think but i definitely want a Monster Bash also. There are more great games out right now than my bank account can handle.

#1215 5 years ago

Hurry and make up your mind so I can

#1216 5 years ago

Not sure what everyone is using for flipper rubbers; but in changing from superbands to titans, I found I had considerably better ball control. Seems to make a noticeable difference on this pin as it’s so damn fast.
Looking forward to putting some serious time on the game this weekend.

#1217 5 years ago

Played my LE a 20+ times today. LOVE it. twice now...on start of game I get a double ball feed.. as a 1st time pin owner... not sure it I need to do anything...???

#1218 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Not sure what everyone is using for flipper rubbers; but in changing from superbands to titans, I found I had considerably better ball control. Seems to make a noticeable difference on this pin as it’s so damn fast.
Looking forward to putting some serious time on the game this weekend.

yep...I'll be doing titans, along with a few things.....just enjoying getting the feel of the machine currently.....for those talking about reducing the strobing effect, I think the game, in general, has a very aggressive light show...a nice add for me, as several of my other favorite games have minimum "in your face" type lighting (i.e. - recent game, BM66LE, amazing in its own way, but very little in the flash dept.). So far, MunstersLE brings what I expected and more as is. Will only get better as code matures....

I really, really like the lower playfield...adds alot to the game, imho...been playing the hell out of it last 2 evenings...a blast!!!

#1219 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh I'm getting one Rick don't you worry buddy. Im kinda leaning toward Munsters first i think but i definitely want a Monster Bash also. There are more great games out right now than my bank account can handle.

Tell me about it. I am such an addict now I would have ten machines if space and budget allowed! Alas, I suspect I’ll be single if I get more than four lol. I’m so glad I rediscovered pinball right when new technical innovations have made it like a whole new experience. Truly fun times. Loving every minute of it. Picking which four has been the hardest thing of all. Joining this site and learning from all of you (even the grouchy ones) has really helped decide which machines to get.

#1220 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

yep...I'll be doing titans, along with a few things.....just enjoying getting the feel of the machine currently.....for those talking about reducing the strobing effect, I think the game, in general, has a very aggressive light show...a nice add for me, as several of my other favorite games have minimum "in your face" type lighting (i.e. - recent game, BM66LE, amazing in its own way, but very little in the flash dept.). So far, MunstersLE brings what I expected and more as is. Will only get better as code matures....
I really, really like the lower playfield...adds alot to the game, imho...been playing the hell out of it last 2 evenings...a blast!!!

MK you have got to have the best private collection I’ve ever seen. Would love to live near you....

#1221 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Played my LE a 20+ times today. LOVE it. twice now...on start of game I get a double ball feed.. as a 1st time pin owner... not sure it I need to do anything...???

There are two tiny circuit boards under the mech that all the balls sit in the drain. They are near the spot that has the solenoid that pushes the ball into the shooter lane.

There should be a small connector that goes into each circuit board. Unplug them and plug them back in and make sure they are snug.

#1222 5 years ago

Ok, here is mine with black legs, gold bolts and leg levelers.

Wayyy better then gold legs.

Magicchiz

20190226_194626 (resized).jpg20190226_194626 (resized).jpg20190228_203350 (resized).jpg20190228_203350 (resized).jpg
#1223 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Magicchiz
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks nice!

#1224 5 years ago

The lamp has arrived, clock shows up tomorrow

20190228_173841 (resized).jpg20190228_173841 (resized).jpg
#1225 5 years ago

I love the light shows in Munsters... very aggressive and in your face with some crazy effects with the dual gi lighting.

#1226 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

MK you have got to have the best private collection I’ve ever seen. Would love to live near you....

Thanks @gamerRick...the pins definitely are an addiction. No better hobby for me...

#1227 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

The lamp has arrived, clock shows up tomorrow
[quoted image]

That is AWESOME pinhead! My lamp and clock are supposed to be here tomorrow. That lamp has unbelievable detail in it!

#1228 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I love the light shows in Munsters... very aggressive and in your face with some crazy effects with the dual gi lighting.

Spot on bigd....Guess a " zap" button should have been a clue...

This game brings it in spades...Have to see how I survive on bourbon night ...Can't wait!!!

#1229 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Spot on bigd....Guess a " zap" button should have been a clue...
This game brings it in spades...Have to see how I survive on bourbon night ...Can't wait!!!

Yup, I have to say this game will bring it to you, and quickly. You have to be ready and quick to fight back as it can eat you alive if you don't stay sharp and focused. Let us know how bourbon night works out for you MK, I gotta feeling you'll be seeing streaks of silver flashes as the balls go zipping right by the flippers after a couple bourbons!

I'll have a couple shots of tequila when I play mine this weekend and we can compare the results next week

#1230 5 years ago

I’m sitting here having a beer(s) and watching a Munsters stream on Twitch and listening to all of you braggers talk about your games and showing off your lamps and shit and ive just decided the hell with it! im getting a Munsters Pro. Will be ordering this week probably so take that Bitches!

#1231 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I’m sitting here having a beer(s) and watching a Munsters stream on Twitch and listening to all of you braggers talk about your games and showing off your lamps and shit and ive just decided the hell with, im getting a Munsters Pro. Will be ordering this week probably so take that Bitches!

Hopefully you can find one in stock from the first batch... otherwise you may be waiting a bit.

#1232 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Hopefully you can find one in stock from the first batch... otherwise you may be waiting a bit.

Oh ok nice bigd just rain all over my parade why dont you!

I never even thought about it but you are probably right. I can wait if i have to, not a big deal. Im sure it wont be too long before they make some more.

#1233 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I’m sitting here having a beer(s) and watching a Munsters stream on Twitch and listening to all of you braggers talk about your games and showing off your lamps and shit and ive just decided the hell with, im getting a Munsters Pro. Will be ordering this week probably so take that Bitches!

Hurray for Who-Dey, good choice my man. I was almost tempted to hop on a plane and slap some sense into you if you decided to get MBR first.

#1234 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh ok nice bigd just rain all over my parade why dont you!
I never even thought about it but younare probably right. I can wait if i have to, not a big deal. Im sure it wont be too long before they make some more.

Sorry not my intention....Now if u got a premium you cld probably have it much sooner. Call around tho..... id bet someone has a pro stashed away.

#1235 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Sorry not my intention....Now if u got a premium you cld probably have it much sooner. Call around tho..... id bet someone has a pro stashed away.

I think i just want the pro honestly. If i gotta wait it wont be long. They will do a run of pros soon I guarantee it. I gotta get some surgery done on my dog also so I’ll need the money that i save for that.

#1236 5 years ago

As a side note I'm headed here in a couple weeks. Went last year, over 400 Pins, old EM's to current day stuff. Pinball machines lined up row after row after row. I'm hoping there might be a Munster's Premium there to play. JJP was there last year so most likely will be this year as was Chicago Gaming

Screenshot_20190228-222110 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190228-222110 (resized).png
#1237 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

As a side note I'm headed here in a couple weeks. Went last year, over 400 Pins, old EM's to current day stuff. Pinball machines lined up row after row after row. I'm hoping there might be a Munster's Premium there to play. JJP was there last year so most likely will be this year as was Chicago Gaming
[quoted image]

400 games? Hooooooly crap, thats pinball heaven Pinhead! You know there’s going to be a Munsters LE there probably.

#1238 5 years ago

After playing both MBLE & Munsters LE I must say it's a hard choice. In the code department its tough to beat a game that has been established for so many years. However shots & Layout I would give the edge to Munsters. Both games look and play fantastic. I tend to gravitate towards the newer titles for some reason. Looking forward to Dwight working his magic on this game. He has always proven to be a very thorough coder. You can't go wrong with either of these games. Good luck. Enjoy!

#1239 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Magicchiz

Rght...the gold looks like ass, I did red

20190222_173236 (resized).jpg20190222_173236 (resized).jpg
#1240 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I’m sitting here having a beer(s) and watching a Munsters stream on Twitch and listening to all of you braggers talk about your games and showing off your lamps and shit and ive just decided the hell with it! im getting a Munsters Pro. Will be ordering this week probably so take that Bitches!

Get the premium

#1241 5 years ago

Speaking of premium, anyone heard anything about if they are on the line yet? The premiums were supposed to start today (3/1) but of course then the delay occurred..

#1242 5 years ago

Pro and Premium art blades up for sale now on Stern website:

https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/accessories/game-munsters?sort_by=best-selling

BW_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpgBW_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpgColor_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpgColor_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpg
#1243 5 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Speaking of premium, anyone heard anything about if they are on the line yet? The premiums were supposed to start today (3/1) but of course then the delay occurred..

Running few weeks behind schedule at the moment....

#1244 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Magicchiz

Quoted from kidchrisso:

Rght...the gold looks like ass, I did red[quoted image]

To each his own. The black or red legs are a nice variation on their own, but I still much prefer the original gold legs. A beautiful, unique, yet still tasteful, look from Stern for a change!

#1245 5 years ago

Gold, Red, Black legs all match up well and work color wise on the LE cabinet.

#1246 5 years ago

All look good...I prefer the gold hands down.

#1247 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

To each his own. The black or red legs are a nice variation on their own, but I still much prefer the original gold legs. A beautiful, unique, yet still tasteful, look from Stern for a change!

I'm w Tuna .....A lot of gold accents in the LE...a nice change for my lineup...Staying w gold on this one..

#1248 5 years ago

Just bought the art blades 4 my Pro bro's! Thanks for posting wfumed2.

#1249 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Magicchiz

Wow!
I don't like to deviate from how a LE comes normally...but that may be the exception!

#1250 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm w Tuna .....A lot of gold accents in the LE...a nice change for my lineup...Staying w gold on this one..

They are not really gold, more mustard- IE: WWE Left over legs. Stern is still trying to get rid of them.
magicchiz

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/25?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.