pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 237.
#1101 5 years ago

Noticed the sling plastics are different on the premium/le from the pro. Also looks like more lightning in the return lanes on the le.

#1102 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

The game has a lot going for it!!!
Will now rest and then play for a bit...Initial take... couldn't be happier!!
[quoted image]

Beautiful game MK and it looks great by that Munsters clock!

#1103 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Exactly my sediments Big D right about 100 games....

Sediments?

#1104 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Beautiful game MK and it looks great by that Munsters clock!

And under the stairs...

#1105 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Noticed the sling plastics are different on the premium/le from the pro. Also looks like more lightning in the return lanes on the le.

Those sling plastics with Lily and Herman look spectacular from what i can see on the LE/Premium. Can you get some close up pics? Going to be another month or so until they arrive in Australia.

#1106 5 years ago

Sentiments lol

#1107 5 years ago

Hey Who-Dey picking up now from the fed ex plant
You said I am gonna shit when I get this thing so I wore my brown dickies to work today haha

#1108 5 years ago
915CFD9A-0420-4010-8F03-7403844D1FC3 (resized).jpeg915CFD9A-0420-4010-8F03-7403844D1FC3 (resized).jpeg
#1109 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Had to refuse mine.
Fork right through the cardboard and scraped the plywood and part of the decal.

Oh, that sucks....you wait and wait and then this happens. Good luck on getting a replacement soon.

#1110 5 years ago

Congrats Spaceman!

#1111 5 years ago

Are you going to be able to set it up tonight Spaceman?

#1112 5 years ago

Really like the lighting with the lower playfield attached.

#1113 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Agreed 7.2 seems like a good setting from my experience. I love the lighting effects and i play in darkness... sometimes its really difficult to see anything during certain modes but it makes things very interesting lol.

Yeah there are several times where you really can't see the playfield during certain modes. Spot and Dragula kickout are especially dark, I pretty well have to play it with a light on in pin room.

#1114 5 years ago

@ Thunderbird: Grandpa’s lower pf Lab is nice in the photos and stunning in person.
The lighting is perfect and the art is spot on.
It’s very multi-dimensional and adds a truly layered look to the game.

#1115 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Yeah there are several times where you really can't see the playfield during certain modes. Spot and Dragula kickout are especially dark, I pretty well have to play it with a light on in pin room.

Dragula isnt to bad as the lights are usually back on by time it reaches the right orbit... spot is a fun mode but difficult to c at some points for sure

#1116 5 years ago

Really like the clock on the wall next to the machine, looks great MK6PIN. My clock and lamp should arrive tomorrow hopefuĺly. Congrats, looks great!

#1117 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Congrats Spaceman!

Thank you!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Are you going to be able to set it up tonight Spaceman?

Gonna try

#1118 5 years ago

I have never followed a new pin thread closely, was never interested in getting one so please excuse me for my ignorance. I know it is normally Pro them premium and LE. I have not read every single post about Munsters but have read a LOT of them. I have not seen one premium delivered or seen any timeline on them. are they going to be produced after the LE? I am only asking because I am interested in a premium but would at least like to see some reviews in peoples house (or better play one on location). anyone have any information on this?

Thanks

#1119 5 years ago
Quoted from Paul1478:

I know it is normally Pro them premium and LE.

Actually, from what I've seen it's Pro, LE, then the Premium bringing up the rear.

#1120 5 years ago

ok Thank you for the info. I thought maybe they are not selling any. Personally the BW is just perfect. Wife even loves it.

#1121 5 years ago

Production was supposed to start first week of March for the Premiums.

#1122 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

More
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

MK6PIN. Can you tell me how wo get playfied to the vertical position.... my 1st Pin...and I am nervous....

#1123 5 years ago

They do a small overseas run of pros. Then a small domestic pro run for stern army/locations with the few extras going to homes. Then 50-80 domestic le are ran and then the overseas le are ran. Then back to the rest of the domestic le . Finally the premiums are made. They are running a few weeks behind bc of whatever the delay was at the factory.

#1124 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

MK6PIN. Can you tell me how wo get playfied to the vertical position.... my 1st Pin...and I am nervous....

Hi JMCFAN, I hear ya, don't want to hurt anything. Remove the glass, then raise the playfield up and out slightly and rest it on the support rails and the upper area of where the lockdown bar would be. Remove all the balls by manually kicking them out using the upkicker plunger. Once all the balls are removed you can then lift the playfield up slightly and then slide it out until it contacts the stops. Then raise the playfield to vertical keeping watch at rear support rail area (left and right) within the cabinet to make sure the playfield stays against the stops so that when you raise it all the way you can rest it against the back box and it will then be slightly past its pivot center line, that will prevent the playfield from falling back down unexpectedly.

I do not own an LE, so not sure about the lower playfield balls, they might have to be removed as well to prevent them from escaping and damaging anything. Hope this helps you out.

#1125 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Hi JMCFAN, I hear ya, don't want to hurt anything. Remove the glass, then raise the playfield up and out slightly and rest it on the support rails and the upper area of where the lockdown bar would be. Remove all the balls by manually kicking them out using the upkicker plunger. Once all the balls are removed you can then lift the playfield up slightly and then slide it out until it contacts the stops. Then raise the playfield to vertical keeping watch at rear support rail area (left and right) within the cabinet to make sure the playfield stays against the stops so that when you raise it all the way you can rest it against the back box and it will then be slightly past its pivot center line, that will prevent the playfield from falling back down unexpectedly.
I do not own an LE, so not sure about the lower playfield balls, they might have to be removed as well to prevent them from escaping and damaging anything. Hope this helps you out.

Yes thanks!! Thats why I need to raise it.... install the lower playfield balls...

#1126 5 years ago
2356DCA1-2CD4-4D35-B409-CB2021BFC7D6 (resized).jpeg2356DCA1-2CD4-4D35-B409-CB2021BFC7D6 (resized).jpegC3D23BE7-1C0B-4398-9FD2-B51813256F7B (resized).jpegC3D23BE7-1C0B-4398-9FD2-B51813256F7B (resized).jpegDA04414B-6C8C-4899-B7F0-84930AA21B91 (resized).jpegDA04414B-6C8C-4899-B7F0-84930AA21B91 (resized).jpeg
#1127 5 years ago

congrats

#1128 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

@1956PINHEAD covered it...lower playfield balls are loaded by removing 2 screws for lower trough, putting the balls in, then putting the trough back in...they pretty much stay put, even when you lift the hood....

As w any game w blade art, just be really careful to pull and lift the playfield straight (not pulling one side more than the other), as it can get a bit sideways and scratch the art. This machine appears to have plenty of room, but some don't...enjoy!!!

#1129 5 years ago

Anybody else have this? Looks like X marks the spot

2D77802E-37DB-46C4-B5B4-7090691F4744 (resized).jpeg2D77802E-37DB-46C4-B5B4-7090691F4744 (resized).jpeg37931754-AC8E-4474-8AD7-99867A69C52B (resized).jpeg37931754-AC8E-4474-8AD7-99867A69C52B (resized).jpeg
#1130 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like Stern will be sending you a blade to replace the one that should never have made it into production. contact your distro and they will get it coordinated with you.....uggghhhhh

#1131 5 years ago

Yikes...No...

#1132 5 years ago

Will that wipe off with a mild cleaner? Very odd.

#1133 5 years ago

I gotta say these Munsters LE machines do look gorgeous. They have to be one of the best looking pinball machines I've ever seen (IMO of course).

#1134 5 years ago

Has anyone installed Tilt Graphics GameBlades on their Pro? I really like the design and am interested to see how well the caricature portraits mesh with the artwork on the playfield. Plus, they don't have a big black X over them! (sorry @Spacemanratso09)

Munsters GameBlades (resized).pngMunsters GameBlades (resized).png
#1135 5 years ago

Jeez man somebody is drinking. Pay attention, people!

drink.gifdrink.gif
#1136 5 years ago

Ha ha I am going to try and magic erase it possibly waiting to hear back from my guy he’s on it

#1137 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Has anyone installed Tilt Graphics GameBlades on their Pro? I really like the design and am interested to see how well the caricature portraits mesh with the artwork on the playfield. Plus, they don't have a big black X over them! (sorry Spacemanratso09)
[quoted image]

Hahahaha i am sure they will remedy it
Seriously though unboxed it last night flipped a few with the wife the game is overwhelmingly beautiful and the lights and sound is insane couldn’t handle it in a good way of course

#1138 5 years ago

Ha ha I am going to try and magic erase it possibly waiting to hear back from my guy he’s on it

I've used isopropyl alcohol to remove permanent marker.

#1139 5 years ago

Looks like a quality control mark so production doesn’t accidentally install it on a game. Must be something wrong with it in the first place.

#1140 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Looks like a quality control mark so production doesn’t accidentally install it on a game. Must be something wrong with it in the first place.

Ya I didn’t really inspect it too much
Not sweating it not the distributor’s fault
He will get me a new one I am sure
Problem is I don’t even know how to remove them never have only stuck them on ha ha

#1141 5 years ago

Joined the club today. I was on the fence after reading all of the reviews. Glad I went though with the purchase. Game looks completely different in person. Way more depth than the pictures show. This one will be sticking around. A big thanks to everyone at pinballs.com.

4F69DA2D-60E3-4C08-9776-782C8009447D (resized).jpeg4F69DA2D-60E3-4C08-9776-782C8009447D (resized).jpeg94863F8F-04CB-4907-84B3-14D3C0EE5B25 (resized).jpeg94863F8F-04CB-4907-84B3-14D3C0EE5B25 (resized).jpeg
#1142 5 years ago

My LE is arriving to my home in frozen, snowbound Wisconsin tomorrow. Going to have to take it into the house via the garage and then go down the stairs rather than through walkout basement entrance due to all of the snow. Is the box 40" wide? If so won't fit through any of my doors or basement stairwell, so will have to uncrate it upstairs and then dolly it wrapped up down the stairs. Excited but hope I don't get any dings.

#1143 5 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Joined the club today.

Your dog has that "Oh great, another pinball machine" look!

#1144 5 years ago

Finally getting some play in the wife and I
This is what pinball is about this game right here for real

#1145 5 years ago

Also love the no ball save

#1146 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

My LE is arriving to my home in frozen, snowbound Wisconsin tomorrow. Going to have to take it into the house via the garage and then go down the stairs rather than through walkout basement entrance due to all of the snow. Is the box 40" wide? If so won't fit through any of my doors or basement stairwell, so will have to uncrate it upstairs and then dolly it wrapped up down the stairs. Excited but hope I don't get any dings.

Will fit through a 36” door in the box.

#1147 5 years ago

It’s fun,exciting,has adrenaline rush,
Makes me laugh ,has heart felt moments,some things are easy and some are tough
Lights and sound somebody should get a raise for that shit
Really digging this 90s mixed with new
Favorite shot the orbit obviously like WD this one is better

#1148 5 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Joined the club today. I was on the fence after reading all of the reviews. Glad I went though with the purchase. Game looks completely different in person. Way more depth than the pictures show. This one will be sticking around. A big thanks to everyone at pinballs.com.

Congrats man your gonna love it

#1149 5 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Nice, number 8 of 600...did you request that low number?

#1150 5 years ago

This is what pinball is about this game right here for real

So would it be safe to say that you are happy with your purchase Spaceman?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/23?hl=zukram and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.