IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 232 of 237.
#11551 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

hope you get to play midnight madness on munsters, it's a fun mode.

It really is totally agree. Love my Munsters

#11552 1 year ago

Do you think we will ever see anymore code updates on Munsters from Dwight or it’s done. Don’t get me wrong the 3 we got really made it great n my premium is not going anywhere but just was wandering.

#11553 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Do you think we will ever see anymore code updates on Munsters from Dwight or it’s done. Don’t get me wrong the 3 we got really made it great n my premium is not going anywhere but just was wandering.

My guess at this time is nothing of significance. There may be some small changes when they update the operating system/nodes/whatever. But, who knows. He did a pretty significant update to GOT years after people thought it was finished.

I have to admit, I was hoping for a December 24th Christmas present on this one myself .

#11554 1 year ago

I’m hoping that because there’s a wizard mode multiball song in the DJ mixer that there’s more to come.

#11555 1 year ago

It's been a really long while since I've had a good game on Munsters. Managed to collect 10 supers for 101 mil and had 2 excellent raven multiballs. It could have been so much more but I had horrible munster madnesses. I think I only got 50mil combined on the 2 I played.

IMG_20230103_214223287 - Copy (resized).jpgIMG_20230103_214223287 - Copy (resized).jpg
#11556 1 year ago

Hey team Mockingbird, I am running prem code 1.02. I was wondering if there was any value in up-coding to say v1.11 to get the benefit of sound equilizer, couch potato challenge mode, and chattering teeth scoring. Not sure when DJ mixer was introduced. Any opinions?
I really don't have large interest in the insider connected updates, or if the newer scoring blocks show blank player 2-4 rectangels at the bottom. But cannot now recall if stern did that on Munsters like BM66.

#11557 1 year ago
Quoted from superdrummer20:

Hey team Mockingbird, I am running prem code 1.02. I was wondering if there was any value in up-coding to say v1.11 to get the benefit of sound equilizer, couch potato challenge mode, and chattering teeth scoring. Not sure when DJ mixer was introduced. Any opinions?
I really don't have large interest in the insider connected updates, or if the newer scoring blocks show blank player 2-4 rectangels at the bottom. But cannot now recall if stern did that on Munsters like BM66.

Yes, there were big changes made to the code that are very much worth updating for even if you don't use IC

#11558 1 year ago

Man U are missing out yes definitely update that baby. The new code updates really brought it up up u will enjoy.

#11559 1 year ago

Did the last update cause issues with the clock in the topper?

#11560 1 year ago
Quoted from gac:

i think in the last update they did fix it again:
PRO V1.23 - SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
==============================
**** FIXED ****
- Fixed intial Topper timing a few seconds after power up.

But i haven't played that much or looked if it did change. I did skip the version that did mess with topper.

#11561 1 year ago

Was playing Munsters last night and turned back up the speech attenuation because I had it lowered to not hear the Marilyn callouts. After hearing her again, I realized she sounds like Davey, or any other character, from Davey and Goliath.

LOL, those callouts are the worst.

#11562 1 year ago
Quoted from gac:

I am running V1.23 on my Munsters LE and the topper works perfectly both at startup and during game play. There was a prior version which had an issue at startup, I believe that V1.22 caused some issues for the topper, but it was fixed in the latest version (V1.23).

LE/PREMIUM V1.23 - SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
=====================================
**** FIXED ****
- Fixed intial Topper timing a few seconds after power up.

Gord

#11563 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

It's been a really long while since I've had a good game on Munsters. Managed to collect 10 supers for 101 mil and had 2 excellent raven multiballs. It could have been so much more but I had horrible munster madnesses. I think I only got 50mil combined on the 2 I played.
[quoted image]

Nice

#11564 1 year ago

Sweet! First thing I'm doing is getting rid of all the fake Marilyn call-outs! Fantastic!

Pinball Browser 8.20 is ready !
It can be downloaded here : http://download.pinballbrowser.com

It is compatible with the latest Spike firmwares :

Aerosmith 1.12
Avengers 1.06
Batman 1.08
Beatles 1.24
Black Knight SOR 1.14
Can Crusher 1.01
Deadpool 1.08
Elvira 1.05
Ghostbusters 1.17
Godzilla 1.03
GOT 1.37
Guardians of the Galaxy 1.11
Iron Maiden 1.12
James Bond 0.80
Jurassic Park 1.07
Jurassic Park - The Pin 1.03
Kiss 1.41
Led Zeppelin 1.17
Mando 1.41
Munsters 1.23
Primus 1.03
Rush 1.02
Star Wars 1.22
Star Wars Elg 1.04
Stranger Things 1.07
Turtles 1.54
Whoa Nelly 1.55
WWE 1.35

#11565 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Sweet! First thing I'm doing is getting rid of all the fake Marilyn call-outs! Fantastic!
Pinball Browser 8.20 is ready !
It can be downloaded here : http://download.pinballbrowser.com
It is compatible with the latest Spike firmwares :
Aerosmith 1.12
Avengers 1.06
Batman 1.08
Beatles 1.24
Black Knight SOR 1.14
Can Crusher 1.01
Deadpool 1.08
Elvira 1.05
Ghostbusters 1.17
Godzilla 1.03
GOT 1.37
Guardians of the Galaxy 1.11
Iron Maiden 1.12
James Bond 0.80
Jurassic Park 1.07
Jurassic Park - The Pin 1.03
Kiss 1.41
Led Zeppelin 1.17
Mando 1.41
Munsters 1.23
Primus 1.03
Rush 1.02
Star Wars 1.22
Star Wars Elg 1.04
Stranger Things 1.07
Turtles 1.54
Whoa Nelly 1.55
WWE 1.35

W
Wait what are you going to do. So u will be able to add call outs or more video content

#11566 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

W
Wait what are you going to do. So u will be able to add call outs or more video content

I will certainly add attract mode videos. Sometimes code has a fair amount of unused callouts that can be used. Sounds like older code, before the last big update, had more Paul Lynde callouts. If I had that code, I could export those callouts to use in the new code.

#11567 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I will certainly add attract mode videos. Sometimes code has a fair amount of unused callouts that can be used. Sounds like older code, before the last big update, had more Paul Lynde callouts. If I had that code, I could export those callouts to use in the new code.

I'm sure someone here has a copy of the older code that they could give you so you could try exporting the code.

#11568 1 year ago

now looking the extra ball video over and over again i was thinking, would'nt it be cool to have a little machine but instead of bowling balls to have it in minature and with pinball balls?

#11569 1 year ago

Trading my Munsters prem.
New owner does not want topper webbed side armor And Stern wolfy shooter rod. Thought I’d post here first before placing add. .

#11570 1 year ago

Also have these dept 56
1313 mocking bird lane
Grandpa Lily Eddie and Marilyn new unopened !
If someone is interested

90762B5B-9264-4943-8AC4-1D1B648A1E04 (resized).jpeg90762B5B-9264-4943-8AC4-1D1B648A1E04 (resized).jpeg

#11571 1 year ago

PM sent, I’ll take the Wolfe shooter Rod. Let me know what you want. Thanks

#11573 1 year ago

Hello, where can i get this plastic? THX!

IMG-2142 (resized).JPGIMG-2142 (resized).JPG

IMG-2144 (resized).JPGIMG-2144 (resized).JPG
#11574 1 year ago
Quoted from fhk:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

search for kit:
#502-7096-00

either direct at stern or your distributor, did not find any sites selling them, only one in germany.

and of course there is the complete plastic set, but this would be a overkill:
#803-5000-L3

#11575 1 year ago
Quoted from fhk:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

The only place I could find with this plastic in stock is Pinball Life in the US. I couldn't find this plastic in stock anywhere in the EU.

https://www.pinballlife.com/the-munsters-prole-herman-plastic.html

Gord

#11576 1 year ago
Quoted from fhk:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Mine broke as well, instead of holding your breath with Stern I went the Pinballlife route. Much quicker and a sure thing!!

#11577 1 year ago
Quoted from fhk:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I emailed Stern and they sent me a plastic and the stainless protector to prevent the breakage from occurring again. That was about 3 or 4 months ago.

#11578 1 year ago
Quoted from Stebel:

I emailed Stern and they sent me a plastic and the stainless protector to prevent the breakage from occurring again. That was about 3 or 4 months ago.

yup...there is basically a recall kit for it....

#11579 1 year ago
Quoted from fhk:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=60&s=450&e=30&p=1&o=2&guid=&m=&l=2 for german shop.

#11581 1 year ago

Whew, that was a fun cash-out... 9 super jackpots with 6x multiplier active. Only missing enlarging ray.

20230128_201106 (resized).jpg20230128_201106 (resized).jpg
#11582 1 year ago
Quoted from fhk:

thank you very much to all, munster forever!!!!!

Please unshackle your Herman…
He’s done nothing wrong.

#11583 1 year ago

Whew, that was a fun cash-out... 9 super jackpots with 6x multiplier active

yep, thats how you're suppose to play the game

#11584 1 year ago

Whew, that was a fun cash-out... 9 super jackpots with 6x multiplier active. Only missing enlarging ray.
[quoted image]

Very nicely done.

Gord

#11585 1 year ago

[quoted image]

That’s great man This got me pumped up I haven’t been able to to play my premium for 2 n half months because of taking radiation treatments but now I’m off theme I’m starting to get my spunk back. I’m going to go play by crackey lol.

#11586 1 year ago

Installing Launch lane protector now from Mezel,
Orig owner,Pro machine, NIB,5 Ball game guy, Hi Score lately is 171 Million + with the Munster Madness in there too.

#11587 1 year ago

[quoted image]

You can really crank the super up. I played one game hell bent on seeing how far I could push it. Somewhere around 190 from memory. It was such a rush cashing that in after pushing my luck for so long.

#11588 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

That’s great man This got me pumped up I haven’t been able to to play my premium for 2 n half months because of taking radiation treatments but now I’m off theme I’m starting to get my spunk back. I’m going to go play by crackey lol.

Hope you are feeling better enjoy your Munsters

#11589 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Glad your feeling better, now go play your Munsters and have some fun, you deserve it!

#11590 1 year ago

Hey thanks everyone for the get well wishes. I’m getting stronger every day and I’m just grateful to still be here. I’ve had the chance to get some games in on my MUNSTERS and man I have missed it can I say one more time how much I love this pin. Ok I’ll shut up.

#11591 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Hey thanks everyone for the get well wishes. I’m getting stronger every day and I’m just grateful to still be here. I’ve had the chance to get some games in on my MUNSTERS and man I have missed it can I say one more time how much I love this pin. Ok I’ll shut up.

Don’t shut up ,I am sure we all love to hear that you are feeling better and better and getting enjoyment out of this hobby!

#11592 1 year ago

Guys,

Is there an option to stretch the 4:3 video clips via a video options setting of either “Stretch” or “16:9 Wide” I can’t seem to find it.. It would be nice to use up the entire screens real estate without having to see the black side pillar boxes.

#11593 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Guys,
Is there an option to stretch the 4:3 video clips via a video options setting of either “Stretch” or “16:9 Wide” I can’t seem to find it.. It would be nice to use up the entire screens real estate without having to see the black side pillar boxes.

The main issue of stretching is, so would the images. It distorts the on screens characters disproportionately, when using a 16:9 ratio on film originally shot and edited in a 4:3 ratio. Hence the black bars on 16x9 screens. No way to appropriately get rid of them.

#11594 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The main issue of stretching is so would the images. It distorts the on screens characters disproportionately, when using a 16:9 ratio on film originally shot and edited in a 4:3 ratio. Hence the black bars on 16x9 screens. No way to appropriately get rid of them.

I always prefer to see old television shows or film clips in their original intended aspect ratio otherwise you will get stretch-o-vision or squish-o-vision. There are a few channels on cable and satellite that try to fill a 16 x 9 television screen when an older 4:3 program is running and it looks awful.

Gord

#11595 1 year ago

Deleted.

#11596 1 year ago

I'm giving back my friend's Munsters Pro next week. But I did at least complete my attract mode videos project for code 1.23.

Videos that display when the game is on, but not being played, is at this link below. I still need to upload to my Google Drive and make a dedicated thread, but if you want a copy, just message me.

In addition to adding attract mode videos, I changed the full Munsters opening scene to the color opening scene of the TV show. Looks way cooler than the B/W opening.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r6IeOwTFsAAJmM4SEgWGqsjgBeZDHY0w/view?usp=share_link

#11597 1 year ago

I dont understand- you can add videos to the game?

#11598 1 year ago

Lame ass YouTube blocking the video due to copyright shit. I’ll post a link of the video to my Google Drive this morning. Youtube is sometimes playing the video and sometimes blocking it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r6IeOwTFsAAJmM4SEgWGqsjgBeZDHY0w/view?usp=share_link

#11599 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Lame ass YouTube blocking the video due to copyright shit. I’ll post a link of the video to my Google Drive this morning. Youtube is sometimes playing the video and sometimes blocking it.

Wow this looks great so we just get it from you and download useing sd card

#11600 1 year ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

I dont understand- you can add videos to the game?

Quoted from PoMC:

I'm giving back my friend's Munsters Pro next week. But I did at least complete my attract mode videos project for code 1.23.
Videos that display when the game is on, but not being played, is at this link below. I still need to upload to my Google Drive and make a dedicated thread, but if you want a copy, just message me.
In addition to adding attract mode videos, I changed the full Munsters opening scene to the color opening scene of the TV show. Looks way cooler than the B/W opening.

there is a software called pinball browser, with this it is possible to change videos.

but not too many do not match my expectations. Most of them are the animations, they do just not look good.
Lily Vacuuming/Dusting animation.
Secret mania animations -> they are not even movies but a sequence of picutres
Spot animations are ok but a change does not hurt.
in my machine i did put in place holders, some minion movie clips, but now i do find them so good i kept them.
and i changed the secret mania clips.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 232 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/232?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.