pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 237.
#11451 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Still looking for Munsters topper and the shooter rod if Anyone wants to part ways…

I finally found the Stern Wolfie shooter @ Great American Pinball yesterday. Get ‘em while you can, they’ve been out of stock for a while.

336037A7-06F2-46EE-8CEC-F3083085FE87 (resized).jpeg336037A7-06F2-46EE-8CEC-F3083085FE87 (resized).jpeg
#11452 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

I finally found the Stern Wolfie shooter @ Great American Pinball yesterday. Get ‘em while you can, they’ve been out of stock for a while. [quoted image]

And bought it!!!!

Thank you! What a coincidence I have been talking to him today already and got something else. Haha.

Now the big question….. who wants to sell me their topper?! Cmon. Someone has one just sitting on their machine. Not using it. Not even looking at it. Let me take it off your hands.

Put some cash in your pocket towards your next pin.

Message me, Willing to pay a premium for the topper!!

#11453 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

I finally found the Stern Wolfie shooter @ Great American Pinball yesterday. Get ‘em while you can, they’ve been out of stock for a while. [quoted image]

Out of stock again

#11454 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

And bought it!!!!
Thank you! What a coincidence I have been talking to him today already and got something else. Haha.
Now the big question….. who wants to sell me their topper?! Cmon. Someone has one just sitting on their machine. Not using it. Not even looking at it. Let me take it off your hands.
Put some cash in your pocket towards your next pin.
Message me, Willing to pay a premium for the topper!!

I got one about 6 months ago. I have contact for another guy who is selling one. Message me.

#11455 1 year ago

Just don’t get the Munsters vs Adams pinball machine comparison? Munsters is straight from the TV show and Adams pinball machine from the movies. Adams movies are almost non-related to the TV show Adams. Sure they use the names, but its like all the remakes of Munsters, completely bogus compared to the original.

Its like trying to say the new Munsters movie by Rob Zombie is somehow related to our Munsters pinball machine. Related in names only, as the movies are almost not the same at all. Now if Adams had been made with the actual TV show footage like Munsters, that’d be a good comparison to Munsters, but as Adams is not that, its a rip off of Adams TV show and quite different, just like all the Munsters remakes.

#11456 1 year ago

Munsters on COZI TV here in Denver......... Followed by " Munster,Go Home" silliness movie here at 7 PM - MST - Go Munsters -

Better fire up my Munsters Pro I ordered and bought new from GAP... HUO about 475 plays on this beauty machine,with SaWeeet art and fast 2 flipper machine which I totally prefer,what I grew up on and 5 Ball Games too !!

Happy Halloween u Flippin Munsters out there........ from Lily of course ............ Grrrr --

Lily Munster (resized).jpgLily Munster (resized).jpg
#11457 1 year ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Munsters on COZI TV here in Denver......... Followed by " Munster,Go Home" silliness movie here at 7 PM - MST - Go Munsters -
Better fire up my Munsters Pro I ordered and bought new from GAP... HUO about 475 plays on this beauty machine,with SaWeeet art and fast 2 flipper machine which I totally prefer,what I grew up on and 5 Ball Games too !!
Happy Halloween u Flippin Munsters out there........ from Lily of course ............ Grrrr --
[quoted image]

Fire it up n flip away on what is a fantastic pin I love my premium

#11458 1 year ago

Luv yer enthusiasm on this pin - big-c66, always see yer posts buddy !!

#11459 1 year ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Luv yer enthusiasm on this pin - big-c66, always see yer posts buddy !!

Hey thanks man.

#11460 1 year ago

Finally able to get a Pro. Now I have a decision to make.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#11461 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

[quoted image]

For the long haul, the metal fleck on the right.

#11462 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

[quoted image]

Pros look good with purple armor. Just my 2 cents.

#11463 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

For the long haul, the metal fleck on the right.

Thanks. I surprise myself. I was sure that I wanted to do a green(er) color but once I got my swatches in my kids pushed for a blue-green and I think I am going along with them. Those 2 are the ones I am down to. I like the one on the left too but don't care for the sparkle. The one on the left is Dew Can Sparkle. The one on the right is Illusion Tropical Fusion (Both from Prismatic)

Have a couple other games with Illusion Powders and I like them.

#11464 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Pros look good with purple armor. Just my 2 cents.

Can't do purple. Munsters is right next to this and my OCD won't allow 2 similar colors next to each other.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#11465 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

Can't do purple. Munsters is right next to this and my OCD won't allow 2 similar colors next to each other.
[quoted image]

Put that armor on your Munsters And do something different to ST

#11466 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

I think they compliment each other nicely!
[quoted image]

Wooooow what a dream set up.....good monsters in a row!

#11467 1 year ago

Folks,

This might seem trivial, but is there a setting that I missed (very possible) to turn off the zap button illumination during attract?

Thanks

#11468 1 year ago

G'day first post long time Munster owner and reader of forum but not very good on computer! Would like to thank Thunderbird, big-c66, Golden Beard, cabal, GRB 1959, COunt De MOnet, Ripley YYY, and everyone for your information on 3d printing, hassling for code updates, sidearmour hints, and tips. Have an issue that I'm trying to sort out! On tech alerts switch 13 and 14 lower left/right flipper buttons sometimes come on. Go into test and reactivate. Machine played fine but does happen again after some time. I can also when tech alert happens l can just press bottom flipper buttons and alerts go off! Checked switches,wires, not sure where CN9is but have gone over all wireing If I press bottom flipper buttons at end of game alerts never happen? I am a old school, hands on person and any tips or advice would be great. Again thanks for your time reading and tips and enthusiasm regards Mark

#11469 1 year ago

From the LE manual, this may help.

CN9  -2 (resized).JPGCN9 -2 (resized).JPGCN9 (resized).JPGCN9 (resized).JPG
#11470 1 year ago

Thanks for the info oldpins will have a look doesn't affect game Play I just don't want to stuff it up ! Kind regards Mark.

#11471 1 year ago

Got my stuff back from the Powdercoater. I am going to replace the T-Moulding. I thought that I could reuse black T-Moulding that I'd replaced from one of my other machines but interestingly, Munsters uses 3/4" moulding whereas the others (Star Wars, Led Zeppelin and Mando) use 5/8" so I need to wait on the new T-Moulding to arrive. I ordered Black, Dark Blue and Dark Green and will decide once they get here.

20221109_200318 (resized).jpg20221109_200318 (resized).jpg20221109_200325 (resized).jpg20221109_200325 (resized).jpg20221109_200333 (resized).jpg20221109_200333 (resized).jpg

#11472 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

Got my stuff back from the Powdercoater. I am going to replace the T-Moulding. I thought that I could reuse black T-Moulding that I'd replaced from one of my other machines but interestingly, Munsters uses 3/4" moulding whereas the others (Star Wars, Led Zeppelin and Mando) use 5/8" so I need to wait on the new T-Moulding to arrive. I ordered Black, Dark Blue and Dark Green and will decide once they get here.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Black...easy... The others might look like you were trying to get close but couldn't get a match. Absolutely love the color, by the way.

#11473 1 year ago
Quoted from hd60609:

Black...easy... The others might look like you were trying to get close but couldn't get a match. Absolutely love the color, by the way.

Thank you.

I will almost definitely go black on the T-Moulding unless one of the other colors wows me.

#11474 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

Looks great. I’ve done paint n body work for 30 plus years n have been wanting to to do mine myself but cancer has hit me again so I might just have to go the powder coating way n let some body do it. Keep on flipping on one of the best pins in my opinion.

#11475 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Looks great. I’ve done paint n body work for 30 plus years n have been wanting to to do mine myself but cancer has hit me again so I might just have to go the powder coating way n let some body do it. Keep on flipping on one of the best pins in my opinion.

Thank you.
Take care of yourself and just let a powdercoater do it. Hit up prismatic powders and order a bunch of samples. I think I got about 20 samples and it cost $12.95 with overnight shipping (only option).

I agree on being one of the most underrated pins. I love it. I love it for reasons that others hate it. Simple rules. I can't stand how complex some of the newer Sterns can be. That is the main reason I don't like Elwin games.

#11476 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

Thank you.
Take care of yourself and just let a powdercoater do it. Hit up prismatic powders and order a bunch of samples. I think I got about 20 samples and it cost $12.95 with overnight shipping (only option).
I agree on being one of the most underrated pins. I love it. I love it for reasons that others hate it. Simple rules. I can't stand how complex some of the newer Sterns can be. That is the main reason I don't like Elwin games.

Totally agree just a beautiful n fun shooter easy to learn. Alot of the new pins are so deep n tough shots which don’t get me wrong I like challenges my tmnt does it to me drives me nuts sometimes.

#11477 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Totally agree just a beautiful n fun shooter easy to learn. Alot of the new pins are so deep n tough shots which don’t get me wrong I like challenges my tmnt does it to me drives me nuts sometimes.

TMNT is actually the game I sold to get Munsters. I liked the game but my kids hated it. I sold it because I got tired of hearing them whine about it. The shots are tough on TMNT. That right ramp was a pain. If you miss the shot, so often the rebound would go SDTM. The shots in Munsters are not too difficult and the rules are easy. The outlanes in Munsters are much worse (meaning I drain in outlanes often) than any of my other games. (I checked the audits to verify)
I tend to buck the trend. I don't like pins from 2 of the more popular designers (Elwin and Lawlor) Elwin's games are too complicated and Lawlor is the opposite of flow. Lots of stop and go in his games. Just my tastes as those 2 create pins which are very popular with most players.
The other modern Stern I love which many others seem to dislike is LZ Prem. I sold a Jurrasic Park (fun shots but wow that game was complicated) to get that LZ. LZ Prem is super fun.

#11478 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

TMNT is actually the game I sold to get Munsters. I liked the game but my kids hated it. I sold it because I got tired of hearing them whine about it. The shots are tough on TMNT. That right ramp was a pain. If you miss the shot, so often the rebound would go SDTM. The shots in Munsters are not too difficult and the rules are easy. The outlanes in Munsters are much worse (meaning I drain in outlanes often) than any of my other games. (I checked the audits to verify)
I tend to buck the trend. I don't like pins from 2 of the more popular designers (Elwin and Lawlor) Elwin's games are too complicated and Lawlor is the opposite of flow. Lots of stop and go in his games. Just my tastes as those 2 create pins which are very popular with most players.
The other modern Stern I love which many others seem to dislike is LZ Prem. I sold a Jurrasic Park (fun shots but wow that game was complicated). LZ Prem is super fun.

My buddy has LZ LE…. I love it. I can see how you can sick of it being the only pin but man is that game fun playing 1 player and just blasting music

#11479 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

My buddy has LZ LE…. I love it. I can see how you can sick of it being the only pin but man is that game fun playing 1 player and just blasting music

I hear you on the music. I have added a 300W x 2 amplifier and high end Focal speakers in the backbox. I also have a 12" 800w Klipsch sub. I can crank LZ to absurdly loud levels and it sounds fantastic. I actually add that same amp and subwoofer combo to all of my pins. Only on LZ I opted for expensive speakers (~$400) whereas on my other pins I have very good speakers (~$150)

#11480 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

I hear you on the music. I have added a 300W x 2 amplifier and high end Focal speakers in the backbox. I also have a 12" 800w Klipsch sub. I can crank LZ to absurdly loud levels and it sounds fantastic. I actually add that same amp and subwoofer combo to all of my pins. Only on LZ I opted for expensive speakers (~$400) whereas on my other pins I have very good speakers (~$150)

What are the brands of speakers and amps you’re buying? Amazon?

#11481 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

What are the brands of speakers and amps do you buy? Amazon?

I have pinwoofer in everything and love it. External sub would be cool but I really like pinwoofer

My RZ has fidelity or pinfedelity. Can’t remember. I need to mess with the settings as that sounds a little rough.

I’m telling you though pinwoofer is amazing. Don’t care if anyone wants to argue about price or not. Love it

Coming from a guy who used to be a DJ and still loves audio

#11482 1 year ago

Spent some time on Munsters today and got to say it’s a lot like TMNT in some of the shots and layout. Given that killed right off the bat.

#11483 1 year ago

Temporarily in the club for a little while. My friend bought a pro today and he's at full capacity, so it's here until the holidays are gone. Fun game to shoot is my initital opinion. Just upgraded the code from 1.03 to the current 1.23. That couch potato game is very fun.

Need to swap over my Insider connected from Jurassic Park to earn achievements.

#11484 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

What are the brands of speakers and amps you’re buying? Amazon?

I am going to paste a post I made from another topic. Looks like I misremembered the speakers in LZ. I used JL Audio C2-525X (actually around $300 now):

IMO, the correct option for improving the sound is to start with the Pinsound spike 2 subwoofer and line out connector. Anything else you do grabs the sound at the speaker level which is processed after the cheap amp in the backbox. https://www.pinsound.org/shop/en/64-subwoofer-line-out-stern-spike.html

Next up, I like to get the Speaker lights combo kit. You don't have to get the lights, you can do only the speaker plates. I don't like using a 4" speaker. Upgrading to a 5-1/4" is going to get you a better speaker. If you go with the lights (rather than only using the 5-1/4 plates, don't forget to get a matching speaker color surround (On that same page) https://www.speakerlightkits.com/5.25-SPIKE-2-Speaker-Plates.html

Buy backbox speakers. Some people use the Kenwood KFC-1366s that Stern uses on the LE. I wouldn't use those unless you are only driving them from the Stern amp. Those speakers are lower end and the only reason to use them is because they are very efficient so you don't need a lot of power.

What I do for speakers may sound a little silly. I like to get speakers that are at least a mid-end but will match my machine. So for TMNT , Munsters and JP I used JL Audio C1-525x. They have a yellow woofer and are good speakers. For LZ, I went with JL Audio C2-525x (higher end, as these are ~$300). I used Polk for Mando Prem that have a copper colored cone etc...

For the amp, I really like the price/performance of this amp:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CJZGT6H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

It uses the TI TPA3255 chip which is favorably regarded. It is class D so it runs small, light and cool. I have the volume knob set to the middle and adjust the sub to match the output level.

You'll also need cables. Get 2 pairs of something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D8M5DML/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01

Don't forget speaker cables. Whatever you want will work here. I like to use at least 14 gauge (lower number is thicker/better in speaker cables) wire.

I'd get 2 pairs of banana plugs. On that amp I posted above, I've noticed that my normal plugs are a little loose. I've found these fit nicely:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0895L81BV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00

#11485 1 year ago

Is one of the game narrator voices supposed to be Marilyn?

#11486 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

[quoted image]

I vote right

#11487 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

I am going to paste a post I made from another topic. Looks like I misremembered the speakers in LZ. I used JL Audio C2-525X (actually around $300 now):
IMO, the correct option for improving the sound is to start with the Pinsound spike 2 subwoofer and line out connector. Anything else you do grabs the sound at the speaker level which is processed after the cheap amp in the backbox. https://www.pinsound.org/shop/en/64-subwoofer-line-out-stern-spike.html
Next up, I like to get the Speaker lights combo kit. You don't have to get the lights, you can do only the speaker plates. I don't like using a 4" speaker. Upgrading to a 5-1/4" is going to get you a better speaker. If you go with the lights (rather than only using the 5-1/4 plates, don't forget to get a matching speaker color surround (On that same page) https://www.speakerlightkits.com/5.25-SPIKE-2-Speaker-Plates.html
Buy backbox speakers. Some people use the Kenwood KFC-1366s that Stern uses on the LE. I wouldn't use those unless you are only driving them from the Stern amp. Those speakers are lower end and the only reason to use them is because they are very efficient so you don't need a lot of power.
What I do for speakers may sound a little silly. I like to get speakers that are at least a mid-end but will match my machine. So for TMNT , Munsters and JP I used JL Audio C1-525x. They have a yellow woofer and are good speakers. For LZ, I went with JL Audio C2-525x (higher end, as these are ~$300). I used Polk for Mando Prem that have a copper colored cone etc...
For the amp, I really like the price/performance of this amp:
amazon.com link »
It uses the TI TPA3255 chip which is favorably regarded. It is class D so it runs small, light and cool. I have the volume knob set to the middle and adjust the sub to match the output level.
You'll also need cables. Get 2 pairs of something like this:
amazon.com link »
Don't forget speaker cables. Whatever you want will work here. I like to use at least 14 gauge (lower number is thicker/better in speaker cables) wire.
I'd get 2 pairs of banana plugs. On that amp I posted above, I've noticed that my normal plugs are a little loose. I've found these fit nicely:
amazon.com link »

Thanks for the detailed response! So you are running two AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Power Amplifiers per machine? One for the back box speakers and one for the cabinet woofer?

How are you powering each of those amps? Running the AC plugs out the bottom of the cabinet to a plug or powering them off the machine through the CN12 (I think that’s the one) molex connector? If running to AC outlet, how do you turn those on/off every time playing the game?

#11488 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Thanks for the detailed response! So you are running two AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Power Amplifiers per machine? One for the back box speakers and one for the cabinet woofer?
How are you powering each of those amps? Running the AC plugs out the bottom of the cabinet to a plug or powering them off the machine through the CN12 (I think that’s the one) molex connector? If running to AC outlet, how do you turn those on/off every time playing the game?

I use just one amp. For the backbox speakers. That pinsound adapter has a second connection for a subwoofer. Run another 3.5mm to RCA cable from the pinsound adapter to a powered subwoofer. I disconnect the cabinet speaker from the board. I power the amp from the service outlet in the backbox. I tuck the amp back behind the LCD.

#11489 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

I use just one amp. For the backbox speakers. That pinsound adapter has a second connection for a subwoofer. Run another 3.5mm to RCA cable from the pinsound adapter to a powered subwoofer. I disconnect the cabinet speaker from the board. I power the amp from the service outlet in the backbox. I tuck the amp back behind the LCD.

Can you show a photo of your hookup? Which powered sub are you using and how are you powering that as well?

#11490 1 year ago

It seems that thru the last code updates that my machine no longer has any sound while in attract mode,I swear that it used to go thru the whole Munsters intro. and play the Munsters theme music when it did the attract mode/intro once an hour.It still has the intro video and Hernan going thru the front door etc.,etc... .but now their is no audio that I really thought used to play during that game intro

Thx. alot, Kirk

EDIT UPDATE ............... OK it works............ only once an hour.....really thought it used to play more often, Oh Well

#11491 1 year ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Help/Suggestions please ??
It seems that thru the last code updates that my machine no longer has any sound while in attract mode,I swear that it used to go thru the whole Munsters intro. and play the Munsters theme music when it did the attract mode/intro once an hour.It still has the intro video and Hernan going thru the front door etc.,etc... .but now their is no audio that I really thought used to play during that game intro
Any insights,hit me up
Thx. alot, Kirk

It will still play the intro without audio and once an hour it will play with audio. My machine has been on all morning while I work and I heard the theme songs each hour.

#11492 1 year ago

I want to disable some callouts. Personally, that woman's voice gets on my nerves when playing a lot of games in a row. Something about it sounds off, like it is a man doing a woman's voice. I don't like.

#11493 1 year ago

Thanks for your reply - PoMC,
OK,it does play - BUT not enough,Lol I kept my machine on this afternoon while off from work and finally heard it a couple times.
I still think it played more often with some of the previous code,no biggie but I like hearing that intro as much as possible.

#11494 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Can you show a photo of your hookup? Which powered sub are you using and how are you powering that as well?

Will attach pictures now. For the powered subwoofer, you can use whatever sub you want. For most of my pins I have a Klipsch R-12sw. No rhyme or reason other than I found them for a good price and I bought 5.

This picture is the pinsound adapter plugged in. Remove the connector for the cabinet speaker if you are going to connect a powered sub. Notice it hanging in the lower left.

20221115_103846 (resized).jpg20221115_103846 (resized).jpg
#11495 1 year ago

Here is the pinsound adapter with the 3.5mm to RCA cables plugged in.

20221115_103929 (resized).jpg20221115_103929 (resized).jpg
#11496 1 year ago

A bit messy but this is the amp and how I am powering it.
You can see the other end of the cable that goes from the pinsound adapter to the amp. The speaker cables coming out of the amp to the new backbox speakers.

20221115_104010 (resized).jpg20221115_104010 (resized).jpg20221115_104019 (resized).jpg20221115_104019 (resized).jpg20221115_104540 (resized).jpg20221115_104540 (resized).jpg
#11497 1 year ago

And finally the cable that goes from the pinsound adapter through the cabinet to the subwoofer.

20221115_104030 (resized).jpg20221115_104030 (resized).jpg
#11498 1 year ago

MUCH more enjoyable gameplay with the Speech Attenuation set to 45. Quiets that truly awful voice of the woman pretending to be Marilyn. Doesn't quiet down the TV show callouts much, which is great.

Why aren't more TV callouts being used instead of the lady? At least the Paul Lynde impersonator should be the only callouts that aren't from the show. Huge mistake. I don't know how you guys have been enjoying the game being forced to listen to her.

Such great callouts, like:

Spot. Where are you Spot?
Spot where did you go?
Spahhhhht?
Eddie. Eddie. Eddie.
There you are Eddie.
Oh Grampa.
Herman is boosted.
Grandpa is going to win our car back. (WTF?)

Stern should know that female callouts in pinball just don't work well. Elivra being the exception.

#11499 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

A bit messy but this is the amp and how I am powering it.
You can see the other end of the cable that goes from the pinsound adapter to the amp. The speaker cables coming out of the amp to the new backbox speakers.

Big thanks for showing your setup! Bet your sound is over the top and really adds to the experience.

#11500 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Big thanks for showing your setup! Bet your sound is over the top and really adds to the experience.

Thank you. This is why I won't go back from Spike 2. When setup like this, the sound is soooo much better than other pins.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/230?hl=malibro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.