IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 237.
#11401 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Yes!!
New code to fix the Raven popping out at game startup.. So far, so good!! I think its safe to say we can all give Corey at Stern a BIG THANK YOU for this.. Corey has simply been a blessing.. Always working hard on these updates..

Yay. 12 - o’clock.

Never more.

#11402 1 year ago

*Here's a few Tips....

(1) Get extra Bass from setting the Fader to -9 and the Volume to 17 (or to your liking)... Give it a try!

->Enter the service menu... Toggle right to Util.. Press Enter.. Toggle right to Vol... Press Enter. Right arrow your way to Fade... Press Enter.. Set to -9... Green button to back out, then toggle over to quit to exit the service menu.. Enjoy!

(2) Turn Off "Play Attract Tutorial Videos" so you can only see the fireplace burning with highscores and the opening theme from the TV show (which defaults to once an hour).

->Enter the service menu..Toggle right to S.P.I.. Press Enter.. Toggle to #83.. Press enter and select "NO".. Now exit the service menu.. Enjoy!

->If there's no audio coming from the opening TV theme (when Herman crashes through the door) just turn On "Attract Mode Show Intro Sound".. Thank you Corey for this one as mine was set to Off.

#11403 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Corey at Stern a BIG THANK YOU for this..

I appreciate it but you can thank the team at Stern! I didn't have anything to do with this round of changes.

#11404 1 year ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

I appreciate it but you can thank the team at Stern! I didn't have anything to do with this round of changes.

Fair enough Corey.. A BIG THANK YOU also to the rest of the coding team at Stern for providing us wirh this update... Nicely done!

#11405 1 year ago

My prem is all jacked after update. Lower playfield sometimes launches ball and mostly don’t. Sometimes bottom flippers die. No prob before update.

Works fine in test mode.

#11406 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

My prem is all jacked after update. Lower playfield sometimes launches ball and mostly don’t. Sometimes bottom flippers die. No prob before update.
Works fine in test mode.

Gosh... I haven't experienced any of these issues.. I've been playing game after game all is good with the lower playfield as well... Perhaps try reloading the code. It should be only the two unzipped files on a freshly formatted FAT32 USB stick and nothing else. I did the Quick Update with Verify and it worked great... I would give that a try 1st.

#11407 1 year ago

Did it wireless update. I’ll have to play around with it.

#11408 1 year ago

New movie is horrible. Don't waste yall time. That is all.

#11409 1 year ago
Quoted from Mcgringoloco:

Agree. I couldn’t take the first 5 minutes and I had to turn it off. Terrible!

#11410 1 year ago
Quoted from Mcgringoloco:

Fred Gwynne was so luvable as Herman, Yvonne De Carlo simply perfect in her roll, Same for Al Lewis etc... All the castings of the original tv series were just so perfect.. Impossible to replicate.. Although, I thought Grandpa was portrayed the best (IMO).. I luv the way this pin does the original tv show justice.. It brings back so many good memories.

#11411 1 year ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Agree. I couldn’t take the first 5 minutes and I had to turn it off. Terrible!

I'm sad to hear this, I was hoping it was going to be good, and give Stern a good reason to rerun the pin.

#11412 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

I'm sad to hear this, I was hoping it was going to be good, and give Stern a good reason to rerun the pin.

Did you ever get yours. I know when mine came in on the last run I believe u said yours was going to be shipped or something n then u didn’t get it. I know from alot of distributors said they shorten all there orders which was bull crap. Alot of people didn’t get there’s.

#11413 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Did you ever get yours. I know when mine came in on the last run I believe u said yours was going to be shipped or something n then u didn’t get it. I know from alot of distributors said they shorten all there orders which was bull crap. Alot of people didn’t get there’s.

No I didn't get mine, Stern shorted my distributor too, so I got screwed. Every place I called said the same thing. I know they could sell a bunch if they did another run, but who knows with Stern. The only consolation is my distributor felt bad, and sold me an extra Iron Maiden that came in. Iron Maiden is great, but I wanted a Munsters.

#11414 1 year ago

No I didn't get mine, Stern shorted my distributor too, so I got screwed. Every place I called said the same thing. I know they could sell a bunch if they did another run, but who knows with Stern. The only consolation is my distributor felt bad, and sold me an extra Iron Maiden that came in. Iron Maiden is great, but I wanted a Munsters.

No doubt they could sell way more I have people all the time asking we’re can I buy one lol. I love mine it’s not going anywhere I hope one day u can get one.

#11415 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

No doubt they could sell way more I have people all the time asking we’re can I buy one lol. I love mine it’s not going anywhere I hope one day u can get one.

Thanks man, I'll get one eventually.

#11416 1 year ago

Sad day, leaving Munsters Club

Sold LE & topper ☹️

#11417 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Sad day, leaving Munsters Club
Sold LE & topper ☹️

Worst decision ever! You had the topper too! I hope it wasn’t to buy some other pinball machine….

#11418 1 year ago

Does anyone has a scan of the original BW instruction card? I’d like to print it out on better quality paper.

2949EE36-FF72-40E7-B4A1-BFBAF46BDF56 (resized).jpeg2949EE36-FF72-40E7-B4A1-BFBAF46BDF56 (resized).jpeg
#11419 1 year ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Does anyone has a scan of the original BW instruction card? I’d like to print it out on better quality paper.
[quoted image]

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Stern/Stern_The_Munsters_755-51L1-XX.pdf

#11420 1 year ago

Afraid so Stebel
Hopefully have a BOND LE coming to take its place.

I’m out of space and it was the only one I thought of letting go of.

#11421 1 year ago

I played this stupid game in Lacrosse WI, and feel in love. I need one. Usually a LE or Premium guy. I have AC/DC and when the lower playfield is activated I kind wish it did even light up. But enjoy it once it gets going.

Pro or premium for me?

#11422 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I played this stupid game in Lacrosse WI, and feel in love. I need one. Usually a LE or Premium guy. I have AC/DC and when the lower playfield is activated I kind wish it did even light up. But enjoy it once it gets going.
Pro or premium for me?

You looking to buy one?
I have B&W prem I’d consider selling w/ or w/ out topper. Low plays.

#11423 1 year ago

Pro owners will say lower field is not worth it and some say they turn it off other say a must,I have a pro and am happy but I quess it’s what you can afford.like I said you can turn it off if you want!

#11424 1 year ago

I had a pro. Now I have an LE. From my perspective, it does not matter pro or premium/le from a gameplay perspective. The lower playfield is a fun novelty but not necessary.

Note: happy to sell my LE. Or happy to buy an orphaned topper freddy

#11425 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

I had a pro. Now I have an LE. From my perspective, it does not matter pro or premium/le from a gameplay perspective. The lower playfield is a fun novelty but not necessary.
Note: happy to sell my LE. Or happy to buy an orphaned topper freddy

Having both LE and Pro i can only agree to it. Pro is fun without the lower playfiled. But if it's there it's a lot of fun to play.

#11426 1 year ago

If anyone is looking for a pro I have one near Atlanta. Not in a rush to sell but it’s soon on the chopping block.

2 weeks later
#11427 1 year ago

Yo what’s up my fellow Munsters. How’s everyone doing what’s going on who done what what’s happening. Damn just what I thought nobody is here I’m all alone.

#11428 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yo what’s up my fellow Munsters. How’s everyone doing what’s going on who done what what’s happening. Damn just what I thought nobody is here I’m all alone.

We're all in therapy over how painfully bad the new Rob Zombie Munsters movie was!! lol! While watching it on Netflix, i thought the picture quality was very grainy... Just Awful!! Although, Grandpa and the Werewolf were the best!!

#11429 1 year ago

Man would it be great if we got a surprise around Christmas time like last year and got one more big code update that would blow are mind.

#11430 1 year ago

Finally received my LE translight (Transitions from B&W to Colour) which I ordered over 3 months ago from a maker in Poland.
This has been mentioned before on the forum, however I have installed and I am very happy with this mod version.
Also mounted /installed an acrylic topper which I purchased.

#11431 1 year ago

Still looking for Munsters topper and the shooter rod if Anyone wants to part ways…

#11432 1 year ago

I'm just curious, am I the only one that thinks it would be cool if Stern made an Addams Family pin based on the original TV show? I think it would be cool having it and a Munsters pin side by side!

#11433 1 year ago

I'm just curious, am I the only one that thinks it would be cool if Stern made an Addams Family pin based on the original TV show? I think it would be cool having it and a Munsters pin side by side!

from my oppinion addams and munsters do not match theme wise. there are addams lover and munsters lovers, but never heard of people liking both, but this is only my personal oppinion. as a full blooded munsters fan i would never put an addams beside the pin
But i am very interest how others see it
An addams retheme will be interresting and maybe make a lot of peple happy, but i will have to compare to the existing addams and this will be very hard.

#11434 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

from my oppinion addams and munsters do not match theme wise. there are addams lover and munsters lovers, but never heared of people liking both, but this is only my personal oppinion. as a full blooded munsters fan i would never put an addams beside the pin
An addams retheme will be interresting and maybe make a lot of peple happy, but i will have to compare to the existing addams and this will be very hard.

Having grown up during that era I am definitely a fan of both original 1960's television series. I previously owned a really nice HEP TAF and eventually sold it. If TAF had been based on the original 1960's television series I likely would have never sold it.

Gord

#11435 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

from my oppinion addams and munsters do not match theme wise. there are addams lover and munsters lovers, but never heared of people liking both, but this is only my personal oppinion. as a full blooded munsters fan i would never put an addams beside the pin

Well, as a kid I liked Addams better...my brother liked Musters better (tv shows) when they 1st came out. There was a time where they both were on at the same time competing channels in my area. (I usually won over because I got to the Tv 1st). Fast forward..They are dead even in my mind. So, when you never "heard" of someone liking both...here I am. I had both pins too and they are gone now. I still watch reruns of both tv shows.
It a theme and I'm glad they did both.

#11436 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

from my oppinion addams and munsters do not match theme wise. there are addams lover and munsters lovers, but never heard of people liking both, but this is only my personal oppinion. as a full blooded munsters fan i would never put an addams beside the pin

I think they compliment each other nicely!

IMG_20221023_162900 (resized).jpgIMG_20221023_162900 (resized).jpg
#11437 1 year ago

cabal just wondering if you think Rob Zombie did "The Munsters" justice with his recent remake? Personally haven't seen it yet, waiting for it to be free.

th (resized).jpegth (resized).jpeg
#11438 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

cabal just wondering if you think Rob Zombie did "The Munsters" justice with his recent remake? Personally haven't seen it yet, waiting for it to be free.[quoted image]

I watched about 45 minutes of it and it’s absolutely horrible. The acting is awful the story is pitiful n so on. Just a mess in my opinion.

#11439 1 year ago

I loved both of them ADDAMS N MUNSTER AND believe they go great together

#11440 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

cabal just wondering if you think Rob Zombie did "The Munsters" justice with his recent remake? Personally haven't seen it yet, waiting for it to be free.[quoted image]

Don't listen to the haters. It was a pleasant surprise, very campy.

#11441 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I watched about 45 minutes of it and it’s absolutely horrible. The acting is awful the story is pitiful n so on. Just a mess in my opinion.

Quoted from Enchantress:

It's on Netflix now and available at RedBox. It's painful to watch, haven't made it past maybe 15-20 min.

#11442 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

i had very high hopes on the movie, the trailers did disappoint me, but there was still some potential seen in it and i thought, well maybe they just did search some bad examples. The script had potential, the scenery was most of the time good, the actors, i could see what they tried to do. I watched it to the end, but it was effort and no fun

will i watch it at least every year like the original series again? no -> will i watch it maybe in 5 years to be disappointed again? i guess yes.
But would i have skipped the movie even when every body says it's bad -> no
it still has the munsters on the cover. But i would it compare more to the Munsters Today show then the original series. Does anybody still now the Munsters today?

But again tastes are different. For me the movie had a lot of potential that did not catch me, for others it may be a good video to watch.

#11443 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

I think they compliment each other nicely!
[quoted image]

thank you all for your stories and answers. now i know some people who do love both Munsters and Addams.
The pins to look nice together.

#11444 1 year ago

The new movie has some bright points(the Grampa was good, Lilly was acceptable) and was otherwise pretty bad(Herman sucked, they even managed to make Cassandra Peterson's character boring).

#11445 1 year ago

In the spirit of the Halloween season, MUNSTERS is streaming TONIGHT 7:30pm Central on Wormhole Pinball!

Don't miss the hijinks and tomfoolery as we hold a strikes tournament to see who has the right mix of luck, skill and strategy!

https://www.twitch.tv/wormholepinball

#11446 1 year ago

Anyone else here receive a message on time to change the batteries inside the Munsters pin?? What size are they and where are they located? Is it hard to do? And do you lose any of the custom settings during the swap out? Tnx

#11447 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Anyone else here receive a message on time to change the batteries inside the Munsters pin?? What size are they and where are they located? Is it hard to do? And do you lose any of the custom settings during the swap out? Tnx

Info found in manual for LE version. Quoted that battery is for game clock between power cycles, no mention of holding game settings. Maybe SD holds game settings?

Battery - Stern - Spike (resized).jpgBattery - Stern - Spike (resized).jpgStern - Battery  (resized).JPGStern - Battery (resized).JPG
#11448 1 year ago
Quoted from oldpins:

Info found in manual for LE version. Quoted that battery is for game clock between power cycles, no mention of holding game settings. Maybe SD holds game settings?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I never knew they had a battery. Mine has not said anything about changing one I thought batteries were in the past on the boards wow

#11449 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:I never knew they had a battery. Mine has not said anything about changing one I thought batteries were in the past on the boards wow

i think it's a pinside reminder to look after the batteries after a year when you added a pinball machine to your collection. Older machines it was essential to look after the batteries. They did leak after some time or you lost all your settings and highscores. On spike 2 machines i think you have more time to replace the batteries, but the reminder is still good to have a look where the batteries are, what type you need. Again i think on spike 2 only the clock will be lost. And if you have insider connect i think even this may be automatic set. All other settings i think are stored either on the sd-card or an eeprom and if you once in a while do safe your settings on an usb stick you will be even more save.

#11450 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

Again i think on spike 2 only the clock will be lost.

Is it the same for Spike 1 machines? Battery only for time of day?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/229?hl=cabal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.