IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 237.
#11351 1 year ago
Quoted from aztarac:

I can confirm that the latest code update broke Raven. He no longer comes out.

OMG
Say it ain’t so!!!!!!!!

#11352 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

OMG
Say it ain’t so!!!!!!!!

Yep....I'm sayin it

#11353 1 year ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Yep....I'm sayin it

I have been in touch with Corey. My machine (Raven Topper) is totally messed up now after the v1.22 update. And Grandpa's laboratory now lights up 10 in red upon starting a new game, then it eventually goes out. It never did this before the update.

I cannot message Corey any further i spent my messages for the day. Can someone message him please.

#11354 1 year ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Yep....I'm sayin it

Can you please send Corey and Stern support a message and let them know. I am out of pinside messages and cannot message Corey for another 24hrs. Tnx

#11355 1 year ago

I got the messages and will look into the issues today. Sorry for any inconvenience!

#11356 1 year ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

I got the messages and will look into the issues today. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thank you Corey.. Much appreciated!

#11357 1 year ago

1. In DIAG->GAME->TOPPER TEST, do the hands move during test as expected?
2. What is your TOPPER ATTRACT SOUNDS adjustment set to?

#11358 1 year ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

1. In DIAG->GAME->TOPPER TEST, do the hands move during test as expected?
2. What is your TOPPER ATTRACT SOUNDS adjustment set to?

Yes, It works perfect for both test. 1st test the Raven pops out of the clock and says never more out of speakers. 2nd test the Hand spins correctly.

Not sure location of Topper Attract Sounds?

Well! However, this time i started the machine from power off and the Raven actually popped out?? Although, this is not consistent.... And grandpa's laboratory timer is still lit 10 in Red.

It should be noted that during gameplay the Raven Topper does still popout and appears to work. Just not as consistant as before the update.

#11359 1 year ago
Quoted from aztarac:

I can confirm that the latest code update broke Raven. He no longer comes out.

thanks, for your confirmation then i think i will wait.

#11360 1 year ago

1. Is the "Raven topper is broken" report is really that Raven no longer consistently comes out on powerup during the first attract mode? But he works during game play as expected when Raven talks or during RAVEN MULTIBALL?
2. The "10" on the PRE/LE lower LED display is showing the number of skill shot seconds remaining (it matches the SKILL SHOT time remaining on the LCD display). Don't hit a skill shot and you'll see it countdown.

#11361 1 year ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

1. Is the "Raven topper is broken" report is really that Raven no longer consistently comes out on powerup during the first attract mode? But he works during game play as expected when Raven talks or during RAVEN MULTIBALL?
2. The "10" on the PRE/LE lower LED display is showing the number of skill shot seconds remaining (it matches the SKILL SHOT time remaining on the LCD display). Don't hit a skill shot and you'll see it countdown.

(1) Yes! Unreliable after the v1.22 update. The Raven will only randomly popout at each startup now.

(2) Yes! But this behavior (Red 10 briefly displaying at each new ball) appears new to me since the firmware update?? I do not seem to see the 10 counter on the main LCD screen at the same time the red 10 is briefly lit??

I would need to play a lot more to make sure the Raven Topper is wotking properly during regular game play. I already mentioned a 4 was yelled out of Raven when i playing on the lower playfield... I believe the red counter was on 11 at the time the 4 was yelled out. I am on my way out for the night and will not be able to test any further for today.

20220805_150333 (resized).jpg20220805_150333 (resized).jpg

#11362 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Unreliable after the v1.22 update. The Raven will only randomly popout at each startup now.

Noted. Its only affecting the power up raven pop out effect.

Quoted from Jnyvio:

But this behavior (Red 10 briefly displaying at each new ball) appears new to me since the firmware update?? I do not seem to see the 10 counter on the main LCD screen at the same time the red 10 is briefly lit??

I'm pretty sure the lower display showed the skill shot timer for many releases now. Plunge the ball but don't collect the skill shot and you'll see it countdown and match the LCD. You're seeing it "flicker" because you're collecting the skill shot quickly after game start before it has a chance to countdown.

#11363 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

I already mentioned a 4 was yelled out of Raven when i playing on the lower playfield... I believe the red counter was on 11 at the time the 4 was yelled out. I am on my way out for the night and will not be able to test any further for today.

There can be multiple timers running at the same time, but the lower display can only show 1 at a time based on priority. If any of them are being voiced by RAVEN and are in their final count down phase, they'll do the RAVEN effects accordingly It doesn't just do it if its the timer that is being shown on the lower LED display - there still was a timer that was at 4 seconds (check the LCD I'll bet you would have seen it).

#11364 1 year ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

Noted. Its only affecting the power up raven pop out effect.

I'm pretty sure the lower display showed the skill shot timer for many releases now. Plunge the ball but don't collect the skill shot and you'll see it countdown and match the LCD. You're seeing it "flicker" because you're collecting the skill shot quickly after game start before it has a chance to countdown.

Ok, Yes... We seem to be on the same page now! And the Raven has popped out a few times during and ending game play. 100% during gameplay i'm still not sure. Definitely not at the games startup.

#11365 1 year ago

Deleted.

#11366 1 year ago

Deleted.

#11367 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Just arrived!
Before and after pic!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Hey, Can you share any installation tips.. My order is due to arrive soon. I would like to make sure installation goes smoothly.

#11368 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Looks great! Hey, Can you share any installation tips.. My order is due to arrive soon. I would like to make sure installation goes smoothly.

7/16” nut runner and philips screw driver
If you can master them you can install these with ease!
Very simple straight forward install!

#11369 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

7/16” nut runner and philips screw driver
If you can master them you can install these with ease!
Very simple straight forward install!

Thank you! I chose the Green webbing and Green wording. The color match is spot on perfect! Such Quality work! The hinges were a nice bonus! Although I chose not to install them at this time.

20220807_011845 (resized).jpg20220807_011845 (resized).jpg20220807_011758 (resized).jpg20220807_011758 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11370 1 year ago

Has anyone attained the Max Teeth achievement? I've had over 200 in a game and still no reward...

#11371 1 year ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

There can be multiple timers running at the same time, but the lower display can only show 1 at a time based on priority. If any of them are being voiced by RAVEN and are in their final count down phase, they'll do the RAVEN effects accordingly It doesn't just do it if its the timer that is being shown on the lower LED display - there still was a timer that was at 4 seconds (check the LCD I'll bet you would have seen it).

Is it possible for us to get a “coin door ball saver” feature added in a future update? Pretty please?

I see it on Godzilla, Mando, and TMNT but not on Munsters.

Also, the lower playfield timer starts running down and gets to half way before the flippers activate.

But Raven is working perfectly fine for me.

Thanks for all the hard work! Love this game.

#11372 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

There is a rare reset bug that I know they are aware of in MM1 when you shoot the grandpa scoop. There were a few other little things as well. Hopefully we will see a bugfix release with those fixes.

ha encoutered this one today too i think. And i am wondering if this may have the same base as the turtle power multiball error in TMNT.
In this multiball there is also an error/reset while the multiball is going on. Lights go dark, nothing will work and the machine restarts.

as both machines have some similarities and both machines have been coded by dwight maybe too much was copied over

3 weeks later
#11373 1 year ago

Topper question.

Without the topper installed there are zero taunts from the raven. Is that correct?
Is there a setting to turn on the taunts?

Since I can’t find a topper anywhere, could I just buy the node board in the topper and plug it in to get the taunts, if there is no setting?

#11374 1 year ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Topper question.
Without the topper installed there are zero taunts from the raven. Is that correct?
Since I can’t find a topper anywhere, could I just buy the node board in the topper and plug it in to get the taunts, if there is no setting?

a neat idea, i am not sure if anybody ever tried this. But the nodeboard alone i guess will just give you then a lot of alerts, because lamps on the stuff is missing. But in general it could work. Best wold be to plug in as much as possible. If light boards would be available, that could make it work better.

#11375 1 year ago

How much is a. Munsters topper worth these days?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11376 1 year ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Topper question.

Not correct about zero taunts. There still are taunts, just not as many. But it would make sense, if you plugged into the RJ 45 jack with a connected topper node board, as if the topper were really there, should kick in the Raven response taunts. The software would be none the wiser, as its only checking to see if the node board firmware had been updated for a topper node board existence. Doubt it would cost much to try, as I’ve purchased other node board’s in the past and they’re not expensive.

#11377 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Not correct about zero taunts. There still are taunts, just not as many. But it would make sense, if you plugged into the RJ 45 jack with a connected topper node board, as if the topper were really there, should kick in the Raven response taunts. The software would be none the wiser, as its only checking to see if the node board firmware had been updated for a topper node board existence. Doubt it would cost much to try, as I’ve purchased other node board’s in the past and they’re not expensive.

I haven’t played my Munsters extensively so I was unaware of the amount of raven taunts.

Next step is to hunt down a parts breakdown of the topper and find out what node board it uses.

I don’t even know if a parts breakdown is available for the topper.

#11378 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

How much is a. Munsters topper worth these days?

Sold mine for 2400

#11379 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Sold mine for 2400

Holy....

#11380 1 year ago

a BOM would be nice, have seen a lot of guys did take the toppers appart to repair faulty ones.

i was only able to see this two minor part numbers in the pictures:
520-5252-11A
520-8427-00A

but no picture that i did find showed the nodeboard number.

#11381 1 year ago

I’m selling my Munster topper - low use - mint condition.

£2200

#11382 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

£2200

B4AA8A45-448A-4D64-B26B-44A51B3C676F (resized).jpegB4AA8A45-448A-4D64-B26B-44A51B3C676F (resized).jpegBB66191D-E012-4DC8-ADD7-7F5C888C3666 (resized).jpegBB66191D-E012-4DC8-ADD7-7F5C888C3666 (resized).jpeg
#11383 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Hi David,

I just sent you a PM.

Gord

#11384 1 year ago

Wow! Quite. Few PMs for the topper.

I’ve got a lot of things Whizzing around my head, sell.. don't sell.. wait until I really have to sell..

Im going to have to think on this hard.. but at least I know that the topper is in demand and that if it comes to it I can sell it.

Munsters doesn’t get a lot of love over here in the UK.. not sure why, but in US @ parts of Europe it is in demand..

#11385 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Wow! Quite. Few PMs for the topper.
I’ve got a lot of things Whizzing around my head, sell.. don't sell.. wait until I really have to sell..
Im going to have to think on this hard.. but at least I know that the topper is in demand and that if it comes to it I can sell it.
Munsters doesn’t get a lot of love over here in the UK.. not sure why, but in US @ parts of Europe it is in demand..

So you’re not actually selling it?

Quoted from Pinhead1982:

£2200

#11386 1 year ago

@boof-ed, I have relented, and keeping the game for now. When the time comes I will reach out to those who contacted me and see if they are still interested in the topper. In order that they contacted me.

#11387 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Boof-Ed, I have relented, and keeping the game for now. When the time comes I will reach out to those who contacted me and see if they are still interested in the topper. In order that they contacted me.

Nice.... lets see what I can get...

#11388 1 year ago

I guess just testing the market- a little uncool. but its capitalism-lol

#11389 1 year ago

There is obviously still a very strong demand for Stern Munster's toppers. I know that the game has been archived, but is there any chance that Stern would rerun the toppers for Munsters?

Gord

#11390 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

There is obviously still a very strong demand for Stern Munster's toppers. I know that the game has been archived, but is there any chance that Stern would rerun the toppers for Munsters?
Gord

With the amount of problems they had with them I doubt it...

#11391 1 year ago

Anyone selling an Eddie shooter Rod?

#11392 1 year ago

Hi,

Would anyone happen to have a link or have the prior game code (The one before 1.22.0). I'm looking to flash back to regain a properly working topper again. The latest 1.22.0 code prevents the raven from popping out at a fresh startup from being off .... If ur lucky the raven will popout once after like about ten fresh powerups from off. Just Beware of this before you update.. The latest 1.22.0 code has caused this issue. Stern is aware of this issue. It is unknown if it will be fixed or not in the next release. Tnx

#11393 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Hi,
Would anyone happen to have a link or have the prior game code (The one before 1.22.0). I'm looking to flash back to regain a properly working topper again. The latest 1.22.0 code prevents the raven from popping out at a fresh startup from being off .... If ur lucky the raven will popout once out of like ten startups. Beware.. The latest 1.22.0 code caused this issue. Stern is aware. It is unknown if it will be fixed or not in the next release. Tnx

pro or le?
pm me.

#11394 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

pro or le?
pm me.

PN sent Thank you... I have a B&W Premium. I believe its the same code as the LE. Both have the double flippers and lower playfield.

#11395 1 year ago

Hello Fellow Munsters fans..

I came Across this Very Rare Herman Munster (Fred Gwynne) footage.. I have never seen this before. Hopefully you will find this as entertaining as i did. Just fwd to 11:29 to watch his first scene. He is also in more scenes right after his first one.

#11396 1 year ago

it seems they did something with topper settings in new code?

E/PREMIUM V1.23 - SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
=====================================
**** FIXED ****
- Fixed intial Topper timing a few seconds after power up.

**** MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.22 ****
Corrected potential game reset issue.

#11397 1 year ago

I was excited for a minute new code oh yeah then I read it nope nothing spectacular.

#11398 1 year ago

I hope this update resolves my actual (not potential) reset issue

#11399 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

it seems they did something with topper settings in new code?
E/PREMIUM V1.23 - SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
=====================================
**** FIXED ****
- Fixed intial Topper timing a few seconds after power up.
**** MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.22 ****
Corrected potential game reset issue.

The last code update 'broke' Raven when the game first boots up. Looks like they fixed the issue.

Also note that the new code now "Changed the default value for Insider Connected Software Update to "Install updates automatically".

#11400 1 year ago

Yes!!

New code to fix the Raven popping out at game startup.. So far, so good!! I think its safe to say we can all give Corey at Stern a BIG THANK YOU for this.. Corey has simply been a blessing.. Always working hard on these updates..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens
Shooter rods
There are 11,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/228?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.