pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 237.
#11301 1 year ago

I rebooted the game later and it didn’t display this message, but it faulted out again after 1 game.

Quoted from cabal:

yes plesae pm if you need older code. You have normal power supply running? or something special.
Normaly you will not be able to operate systems outside countries with different voltage and frequency on the power supply.
But i guess you have a normal not reimported game?
Do you have the possibility to change the power suppy with another game? Maybe the power supply is somehow doing strange things.
i am only guessing here, maybe someone else knows more?

#11302 1 year ago

Did you do the "full install" ?

#11303 1 year ago

Has anyone upgraded speakers in a Munsters LE? If so, what did you go with and was it worth the effort?

#11304 1 year ago
Quoted from Whynot:

Has anyone upgraded speakers in a Munsters LE? If so, what did you go with and was it worth the effort?

Yes, upgraded speakers and now that 60s sounds music, explodes into the room. I don’t mean loud, at lower levels there is powerful bass, with balanced treble for a fully satisfying Munsters pinball experience. It was worth the effort, imo. I did install inline amplifiers for the new backbox speakers and new cabinet 10” woofer.

#11305 1 year ago
Quoted from Homebru:

I LOVE my B/W Munsters web rails![quoted image]

Can anyone tell me if these side rails with the writing are still available to purchase? Does anyone know who the supplier was? Cheers

ACB5DDC8-C16E-459A-829C-B173623AD0A7 (resized).jpegACB5DDC8-C16E-459A-829C-B173623AD0A7 (resized).jpeg
#11306 1 year ago
Quoted from JC2137:

Can anyone tell me if these side rails with the writing are still available to purchase? Does anyone know who the supplier was? Cheers [quoted image]

I thought I seen them on a site that was over seas let me look .

#11307 1 year ago
Quoted from JC2137:

Can anyone tell me if these side rails with the writing are still available to purchase? Does anyone know who the supplier was? Cheers [quoted image]

It was pinball center there over seas. It doesn’t show them anymore only the button type for the pro. Now u can get a set of the web ones for the pro n cut them just a little n they look great I’ve done a couple of sets. Here’s mine.

817FCA73-310E-48AD-A166-0514B6275CA4 (resized).jpeg817FCA73-310E-48AD-A166-0514B6275CA4 (resized).jpeg
#11308 1 year ago
Quoted from JC2137:

i think it was posted here, but years ago.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/51#post-4916758

and it was a limited run i think.

#11309 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

It was pinball center there over seas. It doesn’t show them anymore only the button type for the pro. Now u can get a set of the web ones for the pro n cut them just a little n they look great I’ve done a couple of sets. Here’s mine. [quoted image]

They look great! Thank you

#11310 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

i think it was posted here, but years ago.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/51#post-4916758
and it was a limited run i think.

That’s them! Thank you

#11311 1 year ago

I asked about the side armor and they are sold out with the custom address.

#11312 1 year ago

Hi Everyone - brand new to the 1313 community- my b/w prem arrives next week and I'm at the very beginning of the mod/upgrade journey, so I was hoping a few folks may be willing to share (or point me to) a list of mods - at least the must have ones - to maybe get me started?
Fyi I just finished reading 44 pages of the GZ mod thread (took forever lol) and simply don't have the energy to read the 224 pages here (although I get that's part of paying your dues to get the info : ) but meanwhile will start pouring through all the mod makers I'm aware of to see what I can find.

Thanks in advance to anyone inspired to chime in - the more the merrier.

PS. The one specific that does initially come to mind... Is there's a solution to prevent the acid green translite title from getting washed out when illuminated?

PSS. Likewise, if anyone could benefit from an exhaustive GZ mod list to save you time, PM me and I'll put something together as I've spent the last couple weeks immersed in that world : )

#11313 1 year ago

I have a Cliffy protector arriving in a couple of days for my Munsters LE for the Grandpa scoop hole. I found the following post describing how to install it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/220#post-6803492

Has anyone installed the Munsters Cliffy on the Grandpa scoop hole and have any pointers for this process?

Gord

#11314 1 year ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Hi Everyone - brand new to the 1313 community- my b/w prem arrives next week and I'm at the very beginning of the mod/upgrade journey, so I was hoping a few folks may be willing to share (or point me to) a list of mods - at least the must have ones - to maybe get me started?
Fyi I just finished reading 44 pages of the GZ mod thread (took forever lol) and simply don't have the energy to read the 224 pages here (although I get that's part of paying your dues to get the info : ) but meanwhile will start pouring through all the mod makers I'm aware of to see what I can find.
PS. The one specific that does initially come to mind... Is there's a solution to prevent the acid green translite title from getting washed out when illuminated?
PSS. Likewise, if anyone could benefit from an exhaustive GZ mod list to save you time, PM me and I'll put something together as I've spent the last couple weeks immersed in that world : )

Go to Mezel mods and mod father mods n cointaker mods Here’s some I have stair rails lighted dome s bat flippers eye ball magnet cover raven clock pin stadium lights are awesome air ball deflector from pinball life. Let’s see I’ve done a bunch to mine I’ll have to look at it again. Oh Tilt graphics has a beautiful Herman shooter rod I love it

Quoted from cpiel:

Here’s what u need I sent some pictures these are from Mezel mods cointaker mods pinball life. The mod couple

Quoted from cpiel:

Here’s u a great start most of these I have on mine these are Mezel mods, the mod couple, cointaker n tilt graphics has a great looking Herman shooter rod I put on mine.

01AFC243-91CC-4D4F-A74E-87CF5C9B59A4 (resized).jpeg01AFC243-91CC-4D4F-A74E-87CF5C9B59A4 (resized).jpeg44D14F65-4ECC-4646-A53E-ACDFC2DF1747 (resized).jpeg44D14F65-4ECC-4646-A53E-ACDFC2DF1747 (resized).jpeg7E61E25C-2B60-4A72-9CE8-1225F68F31EB (resized).jpeg7E61E25C-2B60-4A72-9CE8-1225F68F31EB (resized).jpegEC46AAB6-CCBA-495C-86E2-E5F742A7D55E (resized).jpegEC46AAB6-CCBA-495C-86E2-E5F742A7D55E (resized).jpeg
#11315 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Go to Mezel mods and mod father mods n cointaker mods Here’s some I have stair rails lighted dome s bat flippers eye ball magnet cover raven clock pin stadium lights are awesome air ball deflector from pinball life. Let’s see I’ve done a bunch to mine I’ll have to look at it again. Oh Tilt graphics has a beautiful Herman shooter rod I love it

Here’s what u need I sent some pictures these are from Mezel mods cointaker mods pinball life. The mod couple

Here’s u a great start most of these I have on mine these are Mezel mods, the mod couple, cointaker n tilt graphics has a great looking Herman shooter rod I put on mine. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey man thanks for taking the time - def gives me a jump start! Stunning game btw!

#11316 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I have a Cliffy protector arriving in a couple of days for my Munsters LE for the Grandpa scoop hole. I found the following post describing how to install it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/220#post-6803492
Has anyone installed the Munsters Cliffy on the Grandpa scoop hole and have any pointers for this process?
Gord

I think it's still the same, remove the plastics.
then remove the two screws that is holding the protector in place.
sometimes the protector is also hold down by the post left to scop and you may need to losen it.
After this i was able to wiggle it over the scop to remove it. And also put likewise the cliffy in. It's not an easy fit, you have to try a little.
But this way you do not need to remove the complete scop.
hope this helps a lot. At first i was very frightend to do it. But if you make picutres while removing the plastics and maybe put them on the side in the way you remove it. You should be good to put everything together.

Post (resized).pngPost (resized).pngplastics (resized).pngplastics (resized).png2screws (resized).png2screws (resized).png
#11317 1 year ago
Quoted from cpiel:

have a look here, some protection, on a lot of machines it's not needed. But maybe you are "lucky":
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/213#post-6722449

Also cliffy for grandpa scoop, on some it's more needed than for others.

maybe an alternative translite? there is the one from xianed, that is b/w with not backlite, and color with light.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/226#post-6953691

Then the grandpa basement airball Protector, again for some machines more needed than others:
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0093-00

On some machines the grandpa switch can get broken a lot:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/166#post-5633827

this would be the mechanical essentials, if needed, i am lucky i have all the issues

you could put in the munsters coach as a 1:64 model:
https://www.fabgearusa.com/george-barris-munsters-koach-1-64-diecast-model-car/

recoloring of the Dragula bracket:
https://pinmonk.com/products/the-munsters-d-r-a-g-u-l-a-bracket

#11318 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

have a look here, some protection, on a lot of machines it's not needed. But maybe you are "lucky":
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/213#post-6722449
Also cliffy for grandpa scoop, on some it's more needed than for others.
maybe an alternative translite? there is the one from xianed, that is b/w with not backlite, and color with light.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/226#post-6953691
Then the grandpa basement airball Protector, again for some machines more needed than others:
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0093-00
On some machines the grandpa switch can get broken a lot:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/166#post-5633827
this would be the mechanical essentials, if needed, i am lucky i have all the issues
you could put in the munsters coach as a 1:64 model:
https://www.fabgearusa.com/george-barris-munsters-koach-1-64-diecast-model-car/
recoloring of the Dragula bracket:
https://pinmonk.com/products/the-munsters-d-r-a-g-u-l-a-bracket

Hey Cabal this is great info - thank you!!! I especially appreciate the functional/protective mods as they often don't get mentioned as much. (I did just discover that translight yesterday and wow looks top notch - beautiful novel work!)

#11319 1 year ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Hey Cabal this is great info - thank you!!! I especially appreciate the functional/protective mods as they often don't get mentioned as much. (I did just discover that translight yesterday and wow looks top notch - beautiful novel work!)

i ordered the translite for a pro but it did put it in a lightet frame. It's so awesome.
But i am not sure if it fits in prem b/w as lightet it will be with colors, that would counter the b/w from prem.
but if interestet it may make sense to contact xianek for a b/w only version?

#11320 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

I think it's still the same, remove the plastics.
then remove the two screws that is holding the protector in place.
sometimes the protector is also hold down by the post left to scop and you may need to losen it.
After this i was able to wiggle it over the scop to remove it. And also put likewise the cliffy in. It's not an easy fit, you have to try a little.
But this way you do not need to remove the complete scop.
hope this helps a lot. At first i was very frightend to do it. But if you make picutres while removing the plastics and maybe put them on the side in the way you remove it. You should be good to put everything together.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the excellent response complete with photos. I just finished installing a Cliffy on the grandpa scoop hole on my Munsters LE and your tips proved to be very useful.

Gord

P1020573 (resized).JPGP1020573 (resized).JPG

#11321 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

i ordered the translite for a pro but it did put it in a lightet frame. It's so awesome.
But i am not sure if it fits in prem b/w as lightet it will be with colors, that would counter the b/w from prem.
but if interestet it may make sense to contact xianek for a b/w only version?

Hey great minds think alike lol - I asked Xianek yesterday if he could do a bw2bw and maintain the green color saturation of the title (my pet peeve like others is the title getting washed out on the original translight when illuminated). It's a custom job to create the art so a slight added cost - I should have in hand sometime mid to late next month : )

#11322 1 year ago

Trying to catch up on the progress on The Munsters. Did the latest few codes changes bring the code to the level most would enjoy now or are the rules still mostly the same and seen by some as simple and repetitive?

#11323 1 year ago
Quoted from psexton:

Trying to catch up on the progress on The Munsters. Did the latest few codes changes bring the code to the level most would enjoy now or are the rules still mostly the same and seen by some as simple and repetitive?

Go to page 221

#11324 1 year ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Hey man thanks for taking the time - def gives me a

The last 3 updates were really good and brought Munsters to a hole other level in my opinion and a lot of other people feel the same. They added more call outs n video parts while adding DJ MIXER N COUCH POTATO MOOD. Just a few top of my head also chattering teeth n getting secret mania is different n so on. I can’t remember all but it really is absolutely fun to play now even more than it was my family loves my premium I have it’s not going anywhere.

#11325 1 year ago

Slightly OT but here's a snap of Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) from the new Rob Zombie Munsters movie trailer.

CP Munsters (resized).pngCP Munsters (resized).png
#11326 1 year ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Slightly OT but here's a snap of Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) from the new Rob Zombie Munsters movie trailer.[quoted image]

I watched the trailer....was sure hoping it was going to be good...... looks horrid....

#11327 1 year ago
Quoted from JC2137:

I made those, and I believe I still have some left
Dino

Munsters (resized).JPGMunsters (resized).JPGMunster Pro (resized).JPGMunster Pro (resized).JPGMunster Prem BW (resized).JPGMunster Prem BW (resized).JPG
#11328 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Metal:

Dino[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent

#11329 1 year ago

Pm sent

#11330 1 year ago

Pm sent for a b&w set if available

#11331 1 year ago

I will check and see what I have when I get to work tomorrow.
I think I have some painted, and some not painted yet.
Might take a bit to paint the unpainted ones
I will respond in order I received the PMs

Dino

#11332 1 year ago

Dino

How much are they. I bought a set of the pro ones n modified them for my color premium. Those look great I might get a set.

#11333 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

How much are they?

I think they are $300 plus shipping

#11334 1 year ago

PM sent

#11335 1 year ago

I think they are $300 plus shipping

Dino thanks for response looking forward to installing them on my B/W premium.
freddy

#11336 1 year ago

Dino

The Green on a Premium Black & White is insane! I'll gladly purchase a set. Tnx!

PM Sent.

20220721_201736 (resized).jpg20220721_201736 (resized).jpg
#11337 1 year ago

New excitement for our awesome Munsters Pinball machines. Munsters is an evergreen property. Stern’s Munster’s never gets old…
….in spite of some of the old curmudgeons rhetoric from this site, Munsters will continue go up in value, because of constant new material being made for Munsters IP.

Like what Rob Z said about making the new Munsters Movie: “The heavy-metal star, whose latest tour kicks off this week, wrote new music for “The Munsters” to go with the infectious '’60s theme song and found it “natural” to be making a family-friendly film for a change. “We never did anything that didn't fit the mold of what ‘The Munsters’ is,” he says. “But actually I was surprised. I thought, ‘Oh, they'll find some reason to say it's PG-13,’ even though I couldn't figure out what that would be.

“I didn't want to get in there and turn it into some other thing. Sure, that could be weird and interesting, but it would instantly not be ‘The Munsters’ as far as I'm concerned.”
61435D03-A902-4283-BA80-FB7306792926 (resized).jpeg61435D03-A902-4283-BA80-FB7306792926 (resized).jpeg960D0B37-4975-4296-B457-D79FB1D81B47 (resized).jpeg960D0B37-4975-4296-B457-D79FB1D81B47 (resized).jpeg4BD42C28-6A1E-448F-84E9-2FAEDC9170CF (resized).jpeg4BD42C28-6A1E-448F-84E9-2FAEDC9170CF (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#11338 1 year ago

New Game Code !

LE/PREMIUM V1.22 - AUGUST 1, 2022
=================================
**** FIXED ****
- When selected, IMPOSSIBLE PLAY wasn't active for players 2 thru 4.

**** TWEAKED ****
- Increased the Couch Potato's Bonus Potatoes scores.
- Lowered how frequesnt Secret Mania is awarded from Mystery.

**** STERN INSIDER CONNECTED ****
- Home Team
The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.
When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.

The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.

Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.

**** MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.20 ****
Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0

Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set
to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented
instead of only replay level 1.

Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment
would not be honored in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the
maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a
player will not receive a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game
played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY
LEVELS will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.

Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.

Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime
audit will start accumulating with this update.

Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected
menu. A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior
to being added to a new account. Hilighting and selecting "Yes,
unregister this game." will unregister the game from your account.

Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of
display.

Added Net->About->Events page
This page will display:
The current date and time
The date and time the game was recently powered on
The play count since powered on
The coin count since powered on
The paid credit count since powered on
The service credit count since powered on
The coin door open count since powered on
The tilt count since powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered off
The lifetime power on count

Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE
PLAY ONLY".

Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".

Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be
"MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and default value is "MECHANICAL". This
adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy and Free
Play is set to No.
The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0
The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20

Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy
and "Free Play" is No. Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.

Fix game reboot issue at power on with coindoor interlock switch in the open
position.

Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name
and green check mark with Verified Location if the machine is registered
to a pro account.

#11339 1 year ago

I like the tweaks. I was getting secret mania way too much from mystery. I'd be fine if it was removed from mystery completely. Unfortunately, it doesn't mention the Munster madness reset bug. Was hoping this last fix would get that. Just happy we are getting updates now.

#11340 1 year ago

It would have been nice if they had really added something while they were doing this Don’t get me wrong I love my MUNSTERS PREMIUM n they added a good bit in the last three updates but if it had just one more something just that one wow factor to push it over the edge so to speak maybe I’m over thinking it.

#11341 1 year ago

This home team stuff is great.

So is updating via WiFi.

I updated all four of my machines in the time it used to take to update 1! And I didn’t have to remember which coin box I left the USB stick in!

#11342 1 year ago

Received mine today. Great job well packed Pinball-metal

42F76A03-35CD-4104-ABC3-14EC592DEB6D (resized).jpeg42F76A03-35CD-4104-ABC3-14EC592DEB6D (resized).jpeg
#11343 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Received mine today. Great job well packed Pinball-metal
[quoted image]

Congrats! They look great.. Well done! I'm waiting on mine Blk/Grn.. hey, did you receive a tracking number?? I haven't heard back after payment... I'm sure mine are on the way.

#11344 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New Game Code !
LE/PREMIUM V1.22 - AUGUST 1, 2022
=================================
**** FIXED ****
- When selected, IMPOSSIBLE PLAY wasn't active for players 2 thru 4.
**** TWEAKED ****
- Increased the Couch Potato's Bonus Potatoes scores.
- Lowered how frequesnt Secret Mania is awarded from Mystery.
**** STERN INSIDER CONNECTED ****
- Home Team
The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.
When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.
The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.
Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.
**** MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.20 ****
Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0
Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set
to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented
instead of only replay level 1.
Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment
would not be honored in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the
maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a
player will not receive a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game
played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY
LEVELS will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.
Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.
Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime
audit will start accumulating with this update.
Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected
menu. A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior
to being added to a new account. Hilighting and selecting "Yes,
unregister this game." will unregister the game from your account.
Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of
display.
Added Net->About->Events page
This page will display:
The current date and time
The date and time the game was recently powered on
The play count since powered on
The coin count since powered on
The paid credit count since powered on
The service credit count since powered on
The coin door open count since powered on
The tilt count since powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered off
The lifetime power on count
Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE
PLAY ONLY".
Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".
Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be
"MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and default value is "MECHANICAL". This
adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy and Free
Play is set to No.
The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20
Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy
and "Free Play" is No. Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.
Fix game reboot issue at power on with coindoor interlock switch in the open
position.
Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name
and green check mark with Verified Location if the machine is registered
to a pro account.

WARNING!! I just updated via USB stick (verified) and now the raven does not come out of the topper anymore at startup! I then turned the machine off then on again and same results the raven does not pop out anymore! Darn Darn Darn!! I will have to contact stern. ☹

*Also; just noticed red 10 randomly lit in grandpa's playfield then goes out on its own. This is when lower playfield is not in use. This is also a new bug.

*Also, during lower playfield gameplay Topper's Raven yelled out "4" it wasn't even close to being on "4" countdown.... And now the Raven's 4, 3, 2, 1 ending Countdown during the lower playfield's timer ending is not working correctly.

#11345 1 year ago

20220804_183459 (resized).jpg20220804_183459 (resized).jpg

*Many more bugs found folks. I cannot recommend upgrading at this point. Stern support has been notified.

#11346 1 year ago

No tracking but comes ups so if you have an account setup through them you get an email every time something gets shipped to your house. Same with FedEx. Comes from a Dino

#11347 1 year ago

Just arrived!
Before and after pic!

4D70CA94-E5AD-4B13-80F1-3064CBA84C3B (resized).jpeg4D70CA94-E5AD-4B13-80F1-3064CBA84C3B (resized).jpeg8C2245B8-0A43-4D90-A552-C59F3FA6F673 (resized).jpeg8C2245B8-0A43-4D90-A552-C59F3FA6F673 (resized).jpeg
#11348 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

[quoted image]
*Many more bugs found folks. I cannot recommend upgrading at this point. Stern support has been notified.

could you maybe try a complete reflash of the sd-card with the sd-card image?
you could try to do write it to a new separate sd-card to not get your original lost and to be on the save side?

did someone else see any problems with update? I can only update next week i think to test it out.

#11349 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

could you maybe try a complete reflash of the sd-card with the sd-card image?
you could try to do write it to a new separate sd-card to not get your original lost and to be on the save side?
did someone else see any problems with update? I can only update next week i think to test it out.

I updated to version 1.22 on my Munsters LE earlier this week and have not had any issues since the update. I don't have a topper so I cannot speak to the topper issue that Jnyvio is having after updating the software.

Gord

#11350 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I updated to version 1.22 on my Munsters LE earlier this week and have not had any issues since the update. I don't have a topper so I cannot speak to the topper issue that Jnyvio is having after updating the software.
Gord

I can confirm that the latest code update broke Raven. He no longer comes out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/227?hl=cabal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.