Thanks, but I am way past that point.
A little background: the game played great since I purchased it new in March 2019. I updated to the 1.21 code with a USB in April. The machine would play a couple games and then not allow a game to start. Suspecting a corrupted USB, I tried loading again with a new USB, with same results. So, suspecting a corrupted SD, I tried a new SD, but with same results. I don’t have a copy of the old code, otherwise I would give that a try.
If I could somehow get a copy of older code, I would love to give it a try.
Also, if anyone has a suggestion on troubleshooting this problem, I am all ears. Stern is not responding to messages, so I’m not counting on any assistance from them.
Attached is a pic of a recent start up. I only saw it once, but it was an odd message in my opinion.
2A457D4C-CF71-4B0F-9DD4-4E73F90DEEBB (resized).jpeg Quoted from cabal:
no i haven't had this before. My wife played recently and we had a restart of the machine.
I would save the highscore and settings on a usb-stick. -> utilities -> Save
Then a new fresh image written on a new SD-Card. And then restore the settings from USB-Drive.
Thats so nice that you can save and restore settings and highscore so easy. It makes replacement of the SD-Card and Images so easy.