pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 225 of 237.
#11201 1 year ago
Quoted from DentalDude88:

TMNT is way faster than Ghostbusters. After you play TMNT enough, Munster's feels slow hehe!

Yes, and no way. Tmnt is faster than GB…but faster than munsters?! Can’t be. Maybe I just have my munsters pro waxed and dialed in but that puppy flies. Munsters is Faster than any other game I’ve had Including Johnny mnemonic which people swear is the fastest pin out there.

#11202 1 year ago

When my BSD was dialed in and all polished up, it was wicked fast, Munsters gets crazy at times also, hitting the ball just right.

#11203 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Yes, and no way. Tmnt is faster than GB…but faster than munsters?! Can’t be. Maybe I just have my munsters pro waxed and dialed in but that puppy flies. Munsters is Faster than any other game I’ve had Including Johnny mnemonic which people swear is the fastest pin out there.

As ShinyBall says, Munsters can get crazy at times but TMNT I feel is the faster pin.

If I want my ass kicked I play TMNT. If I need a breather I play Munsters. I think they complement each other quite well.

#11204 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

As ShinyBall says, Munsters can get crazy at times but TMNT I feel is the faster pin.
If I want my ass kicked I play TMNT. If I need a breather I play Munsters. I think they complement each other quite well.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#11205 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have both these games side by side. I find Turtles much easier than Munsters. The factory setting of no ball save on Munsters is the equalizer. I know you can adjust the ball save setting, but all my games are set to factory 3 ball.

#11206 1 year ago
Quoted from Stebel:

I have both these games side by side. I find Turtles much easier than Munsters. The factory setting of no ball save on Munsters is the equalizer. I know you can adjust the ball save setting, but all my games are set to factory 3 ball.

I have played several turtles LE and premium
And they are slow compared to the pro.
If you want your ass kicked play a turtles pro.
All my games are 3 ball and ball save off is not an option as it would not be fair to my non pin guests.

#11207 1 year ago

I agree that Munster's will fly when cleaned and waxed, but there are not as many punishing returns from bad shots on Munsters as is with TMNT. I guess that it comes down to the fact that I can crush Munsters way more than it crushes me, which is the opposite on Turtles...that game is brutal and the 3rd flipper shot requires very fast reflexes.

I just cleaned and polished my Jurassic Park, and boy! It is way faster than Munsters for sure, right up there with TMNT.

This just goes to show that there can be so many variations and nuances with the same machines. My machines feel different than identical ones on location. Subtle nuances maybe, but nuances nonetheless.

Quoted from Riefepeters:

#11208 1 year ago

Well said. Spot on. Pun intended.

Quoted from dashv:

#11209 1 year ago

Since we’re all still talking about munsters vs tmnt, allow me to clarify and elaborate. Munsters is fast. It shoots like butter. The shots are pretty easy to hit which is why it plays so fast. My definition of fast is that when you’re hitting shots the ball is flying around and it’s…fast. Ramp orbit ramp ramp orbit…the ball is flying.

If you’re having a clunk fest in tmnt and aren’t hitting your shots and they are coming back at you and draining “fast”…well fine, but I don’t call that a fast playing game. I call that a clunk fest. I can certainly understand how some people feel tmnt is brutal, but once you dial in your shots it’s not an ass-kicker game. And the gameplay is not as fast as munsters. Sure, the shots are not as buttery nor wide open, but even when you’re hitting all your shots regularly the gameplay is not fast.

In any case, I’m also making the point that I define “fast” and “ass-kicking-game” as two separate terms. An ass kicking game is not necessarily a fast game and a fast game is not necessarily an ass kicking game.

#11210 1 year ago

And let's not forget that these rankings are voted on by Pinsiders only. If the general populace, the lay person if you will, had a say based on their casual interactions with pinball, Munsters would be at the top. Heck, it was an on-location Munsters that really got me excited about pinball and drove me to delve deeper. And for that reason I chose it as my first machine, and I had played many of them by that point. It is truly a special machine. I'll never get rid of it.

Quoted from ShinyBall:

Yep, isn't that funny that Your Jurassic park is rated number (#4) and people still want to play (#99) Munsters more!!
Our top 100 list is so outdated..Robin should consider a restart from scratch (maybe once a year)...and see where it goes...anyways Munsters has always been the one that people go to at my house too...My MBR is a close second

#11211 1 year ago

I most respectfully disagree. There can be immense flow and speed when you are on fire during a game of TMNT, it's just harder to achieve that flow.

Quoted from Riefepeters:

I can certainly understand how some people feel tmnt is brutal, but once you dial in your shots it’s not an ass-kicker game. And the gameplay is not as fast as munsters. Sure, the shots are not as buttery nor wide open, but even when you’re hitting all your shots regularly the gameplay is not fast.

#11212 1 year ago

And let's not forget that these rankings are voted on by Pinsiders only. If the general populace, the lay person if you will, had a say based on their casual interactions with pinball, Munsters would be at the top. Heck, it was an on-location Munsters that really got me excited about pinball and drove me to delve deeper. And for that reason I chose it as my first machine, and I had played many of them by that point. It is truly a special machine. I'll never get rid of it.

I totally agree with you. Munsters caught my attention again for pinball. The first time seen it I was like oh yeah I’ve got to have it. We love are premium n it’s not going anywhere either. Sense the last 3 updates it has really brought this pin to another level. A top 10 pin no doubt.

#11213 1 year ago

I most respectfully disagree

I respect your respectful disagreement.

#11214 1 year ago

And part of our disagreement may stem from Grandpa's lab slowing the pace of the game down on the Pre vs the Pro. It does tend to interrupt some high speed moments and redirects your focus for a minute.

But anyways, glad we can be both disagreeable and civil at the same time. God bless, brother.

Quoted from Riefepeters:

I respect your respectful disagreement.

#11215 1 year ago

I'm late, but the Cliffy protector for Grandpa's scoop IS A MUST. Much better protector. The stock stern one after a few thousand plays is just mangled and has even wrecked some of the wood around it (left of scoop).

IMG_5072 (resized).jpegIMG_5072 (resized).jpeg
#11216 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I'm late, but the Cliffy protector for Grandpa's scoop IS A MUST. Much better protector. The stock stern one after a few thousand plays is just mangled and has even wrecked some of the wood around it (left of scoop).
[quoted image]

How hard was the install? Have not installed mine yet.......

#11217 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

How hard was the install? Have not installed mine yet.......

Not bad, but the ramp nut, plastics (flash top, and plastic covering the back of the scoop) then a few screws and it comes out. Probably 30 min. Not bad just lots of screws and such.

#11218 1 year ago

I've gotten pretty good at taking that protector on and off. Even with the cliffy it will eventually start bending again. Unlike the stock one, that immediately started ripping apart, the cliffy can be bent back to shape. It will eventually have to be replaced tho. I think I have about 2k games on the cliffy and I've had to bend it back to shape twice.

#11219 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I've gotten pretty good at taking that protector on and off. Even with the cliffy it will eventually start bending again. Unlike the stock one, that immediately started ripping apart, the cliffy can be bent back to shape. It will eventually have to be replaced tho. I think I have about 2k games on the cliffy and I've had to bend it back to shape twice.

What did cliff have to say?
Maybe if he’s aware he can design it to not bend.

#11220 1 year ago

Is it a common practice for the LE and Premium versions of a Stern pin to have the same MSRP? The reason that I ask is that I see that a Munsters LE and a Munsters Premium both have an MSRP of $8,999 listed on Stern's website.

The LE seems to have a few more goodies as described on Stern's website. The excerpt below is from the description on Stern's website.

'The Premium and Limited Edition models both feature Grandpa’s laboratory, a lower playfield that features 2 mini flippers, 2 ramps, a Grandpa bash target, a digital number display, and a multiball feature. The Premium model features an exclusive black and white custom art package in homage to classic black and white TV.'

'The Limited Edition – only 600 units globally – includes additional unique features such as an exclusive mirrored backglass, anti-reflection pinball glass, shaker motor, exclusive custom art blades, a custom autographed bottom arch, a sequentially numbered plaque, and exclusive custom casket-themed cabinet artwork.'

So with this in mind I was sort of surprised to see that the MSRP was identical for both models.

Gord

#11221 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Is it a common practice for the LE and Premium versions of a Stern pin to have the same MSRP? The reason that I ask is that I see that a Munsters LE and a Munsters Premium both have an MSRP of $8,999 listed on Stern's website.
The LE seems to have a few more goodies as described on Stern's website. The excerpt below is from the description on Stern's website.
'The Premium and Limited Edition models both feature Grandpa’s laboratory, a lower playfield that features 2 mini flippers, 2 ramps, a Grandpa bash target, a digital number display, and a multiball feature. The Premium model features an exclusive black and white custom art package in homage to classic black and white TV.'
'The Limited Edition – only 600 units globally – includes additional unique features such as an exclusive mirrored backglass, anti-reflection pinball glass, shaker motor, exclusive custom art blades, a custom autographed bottom arch, a sequentially numbered plaque, and exclusive custom casket-themed cabinet artwork.'
So with this in mind I was sort of surprised to see that the MSRP was identical for both models.
Gord

Not common practice. The MSRP on the Premium increased since the original announcement

#11222 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

What did cliff have to say?
Maybe if he’s aware he can design it to not bend.

I have not contacted him as I can bend it back pretty easily. I will eventually have to replace it though. The issue is the same thing that causes the stock one to fall apart. Over time the mid area on the left of the scoop gets deformed. This leads the "wings" to bend inward causing the scoop to reject a lot more often.

#11223 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I have not contacted him as I can bend it back pretty easily. I will eventually have to replace it though. The issue is the same thing that causes the stock one to fall apart. Over time the mid area on the left of the scoop gets deformed. This leads the "wings" to bend inward causing the scoop to reject a lot more often.

This scoop hole might be a good candidate for Kerry Stair (Mantis Amusements) to create one of his hole protectors which actually goes inside the scoop hole.

Gord

#11224 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

This scoop hole might be a good candidate for Kerry Stair (Mantis Amusements) to create one of his hole protectors which actually goes inside the scoop hole.
Gord

in some cases, i also prefer MANTIS to CLIFFY (and of course i like these 2 products, dont misunderstand me)
it was the case for my TRON LE, and right now for my X-MEN Magneto, logicaly less protecting the surface around, but better from a gameplay point of view

#11225 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Gord

I also think with the pf's stern has, even with a protector inside the outside will get damaged. the top side lip around my RUSH scoop is dented in the wood and clear/art is missing :/ Seems like you need full protection now, so multiple kinds.

#11226 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I also think with the pf's stern has, even with a protector inside the outside will get damaged

no matter before (good PF) or now (bad PF), of course it will get damaged above with the MANTIS, that's really a personal choice between "no damage VS gameplay"

#11227 1 year ago

For scoops like these where the metal gets mangled maybe those ninja tpu protectors are the answer. I might email them asking if they would be interested in helping with munsters. Feels like anything metal is going to eventually get messed up. Maybe if enough of us messaged them we could get that done

#11228 1 year ago

My friend is opening a horror themed shop in Chicago on Friday and has Butch Patrick coming in Sunday. I already sold my Munsters but if any of you are in Chicago you should swing by and get your translite or apron cards signed.

FB_IMG_1653076812734 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1653076812734 (resized).jpg
#11229 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

no matter before (good PF) or now (bad PF), of course it will get damaged above with the MANTIS, that's really a personal choice between "no damage VS gameplay"

Ya but old stuff at least didn’t blow out in 10-100 plays

#11230 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ya but old stuff at least didn’t blow out in 10-100 plays

+1 of course

i remember my TRON LE, equiped with MANTIS than, sold after 3 years & +/- 10.000 games on it, it was still very nice at the scoop, very little damages of few millimeters, than for sure much less than a RUSH after 20 games !!!

#11231 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

+1 of course
i remember my TRON LE, equiped with MANTIS than, sold after 3 years & +/- 10.000 games on it, it was still very nice at the scoop, very little damages of few millimeters, than for sure much less than a RUSH after 20 games !!!

After you were talking about mantis I need to double check all my games have all the stuff I think my MBr and Mm need a mantis or two…

#11232 1 year ago

Do you think we have seen the last code update for Munsters. I was playing on my premium n just got to thinking about it. Lol

#11233 1 year ago

Hope not .
More is better!

#11234 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Hope not .
More is better!

Yep know doubt I was hoping for a wizard mode or something like a big finally. Don’t get me wrong it’s pretty sweet now but it doesn’t hurt to want more lol.

#11235 1 year ago

There is a rare reset bug that I know they are aware of in MM1 when you shoot the grandpa scoop. There were a few other little things as well. Hopefully we will see a bugfix release with those fixes.

#11236 1 year ago

When I bought my LE a few years ago I was the 2nd owner. The original owner bought the pin from JJ in Denver. When he took delivery there was a bubble under the graphics on the back box. He had a replacement on order with JJ. When the graphics arrived, he forwarded it to me.

But I took a needle and poked a hole in the bubble on the back box and got the graphics to lay flat and did not need to use it.

I sold Munsters LE 12-18 months ago. I just found the graphics.

If anyone wants to make a wall hanger with an LE back box graphics, you will probably have the only one.

I'm looking for $15.00 plus shipping.

Send me a PM if interested. First come, first served. And then I will put up a proper pinside ad and make a pinside donation.

IMG_0033 (resized).JPGIMG_0033 (resized).JPG

IMG_0034 (resized).JPGIMG_0034 (resized).JPG

It has been spoken for. If the deal falls through I will be back.

#11237 1 year ago

And part of our disagreement may stem from Grandpa's lab slowing the pace of the game down on the Pre vs the Pro. It does tend to interrupt some high speed moments and redirects your focus for a minute.
But anyways, glad we can be both disagreeable and civil at the same time. God bless, brother.

I find grandpas lab to have some nice flow of its own and the timed aspect of it makes you really have to strategize and change up your shots to keep it going down there.

I can keep the lower playfield going for quite a while and activate the multiball mode quite a few times.

Riefepeters I respect your feelings for both games. I don’t really see it as TMNT vs Munsters.

I have both in my collection side by side and plan to keep both in my collection indefinitely.

Most important to me is that I think the two games complement each other. I like that they don’t play and flow the same way. There is a distinct difference.

Sometimes I need that.

My biggest complaint about Stranger Things is that it was too similar to AFM, MM, and RFM but at the same time, much slower and less visually appealing.

Sometimes the three tables I mentioned don’t get play for a while even though I love their speed, flow, and layout because they are just too similar.

Meanwhile, I am loving Mandalorian because it feels like a Brian Eddy with hints of his other games but a flow and pace all its own.

Ask me to get rid of any of the games I’ve mentioned (except ST) and I’d have to say “heck no”. They all are satisfying experiences in their own way.

Also, I know folks that love ST, so not trying to bag on it. Just saying it didn’t work for me to have 4 pins in my collection with the exact same “left ramp, right ramp, center shot” flow.

Mando almost fell into that same category, but the upper playfield and front scoop shots with the diverter really change things up!

#11238 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

I find grandpas lab to have some nice flow of its own and the timed aspect of it makes you really have to strategize and change up your shots to keep it going down there.
I can keep the lower playfield going for quite a while and activate the multiball mode quite a few times.
Riefepeters I respect your feelings for both games. I don’t really see it as TMNT vs Munsters.
I have both in my collection side by side and plan to keep both in my collection indefinitely.
Most important to me is that I think the two games complement each other. I like that they don’t play and flow the same way. There is a distinct difference.
Sometimes I need that.
My biggest complaint about Stranger Things is that it was too similar to AFM, MM, and RFM but at the same time, much slower and less visually appealing.
Sometimes the three tables I mentioned don’t get play for a while even though I love their speed, flow, and layout because they are just too similar.
Meanwhile, I am loving Mandalorian because it feels like a Brian Eddy with hints of his other games but a flow and pace all its own.
Ask me to get rid of any of the games I’ve mentioned (except ST) and I’d have to say “heck no”. They all are satisfying experiences in their own way.
Also, I know folks that love ST, so not trying to bag on it. Just saying it didn’t work for me to have 4 pins in my collection with the exact same “left ramp, right ramp, center shot” flow.
Mando almost fell into that same category, but the upper playfield and front scoop shots with the diverter really change things up!

Right on about Mando, what an awesome game! Shoots like no other with fun exciting code as well. Love the RPG aspect of the foundry. Way underrated game. Has to be far better than Eddie’s offerings of old. ST is also a good game, but can see if you have MM/AFM they’re similar. As Eddie said he was going for that feel. Munsters is also one game that has been anti-upped, since all the new code. Christmas software package, brought it up to the limelight where it should have always been, even though the severely false 100 has punished it down to 100. Lol

#11239 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Right on about Mando, what an awesome game! Shoots like no other with fun exciting code as well. Love the RPG aspect of the foundry. Way underrated game. Has to be far better than Eddie’s offerings of old. ST is also a good game, but can see if you have MM/AFM they’re similar. As Eddie said he was going for that feel. Munsters is also one game that has been anti-upped, since all the new code. Christmas software package, brought it up to the limelight where it should have always been, even though the severely false 100 has punished it down to 100. Lol

It really blows my mind on the games that are rated ahead of Munsters. I keep looking at a lot of them that are from the 1980s which were good games of there time but are no way better. The top 100 is a joke in my opinion.

#11240 1 year ago

finally !!! after few days, i was really anxious to not read you guys about the "its a top 10 game" & "the new code is great/deep"...
than you make my day

(take this friendly with a lot of humour of course, and enjoy your Munsters)

#11241 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

It really blows my mind on the games that are rated ahead of Munsters. I keep looking at a lot of them that are from the 1980s which were good games of there time but are no way better. The top 100 is a joke in my opinion.

That’s the biggest joke on pinside, the heavily manipulated, owners beat down of competing games: completely fixed to keep the old timers like MM, AFM, TZ and MB in the top ten. Really good playing ancient relics of the long ago past, but imo don’t hold a candle to the modern games. If not for the nostalgia factor and owners of the remakes wanting to keep them up there, they’d be lower in the Cons false 100 game list. It is a complete joke Munsters is 100 and is proof how flawed it is. No one should give any credence to that list. Would think Munsters by any sane persons reasoning might be a top 10 game, if MB, MM or AFM are there. It is in every category better than those 3 games. It is only because of Stern withholding updates for so long that pinside beat it down to 100. “Haters/detractors are goin hate” as the saying goes.

#11242 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

That’s the biggest joke on pinside, the heavily manipulated, owners beat down of competing games, completely fixed to keep the old timers like MM, AFM, TZ and MB in the top ten. Really good playing ancient relics of the long ago past, but don’t hold a candle to the modern games. If not for the nostalgia factor and owners of the remakes wanting to keep them up there, they’d be in the bottom half of the Cons false 100 game list. It is a complete joke Munsters is 100 and is proof how flawed it is. No one should give any credence to that list. Munsters by any sane persons reasoning it a top 10 game, if MB, MM or AFM are there. It is in every category better than those 3 games. It is only because of Stern withholding updates for so long that pinside beat it down to 100. “Haters/detractors are goin hate” as the saying goes.

you cant be serious !? are you ?
ok about setting your collection "private", but what about your rating(s) ?

and than, after your words, let's check your mates :

* Dashv :
owning TMNT, not rated
owning MMR, rated 9.620
owning Swords of fury , rated 9.540
owning Munsters, rated 9.140
owning RFM, rated 9.760
owning AFMR, rated 10
owning STTNG, rated 7.964

*Bigc66 :
owning GOTG, rated 9.7
owning Munsters, rated 10

btw, i've myself rated Munsters, to me honestly (for my POV) : https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/ripleyyy/ratings

#11243 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

you cant be serious !? are you ?
ok about setting your collection "private", but what about your rating(s) ?
and than, after your words, let's check your mates :
* Dashv :
owning TMNT, not rated
owning MMR, rated 9.620
owning Swords of fury , rated 9.540
owning Munsters, rated 9.140
owning RFM, rated 9.760
owning AFMR, rated 10
owning STTNG, rated 7.964
*Bigc66 :
owning GOTG, rated 9.7
owning Munsters, rated 10
btw, i've myself rated Munsters, to me honestly (for my POV) : https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/ripleyyy/ratings

What’s your point? It is ridiculous this game is rated now at 101 is the point. These throwaway’s are rated higher. Lol!

2C33B429-58EA-450F-8B13-2DA21960872F (resized).jpeg2C33B429-58EA-450F-8B13-2DA21960872F (resized).jpeg

#11244 1 year ago

about my point, so simple, as we're on a pinball forum : exchanging with other pinheads

now, if you think i'm a jerk for just what i've said !? heu...

have a nice day

#11245 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

What’s your point? It is ridiculous this game is rated now at 101 is the point. These throwaway’s are rated higher. Lol!
[quoted image]

I enjoy playing all these (except mystery castle), more than Munsters. Doesn’t make Munsters a bad game, just says there are tons of great games out there!

#11246 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

about my point, so simple, as we're on a pinball forum : exchanging with other pinheads
now, if you think i'm a jerk for just what i've said !? heu...
have a nice day

I’m trying to figure out what point u are trying to make. You listed 2 games I own but I do have more I just haven’t put them on here but put in terms I can understand what exactly is your point u are trying to make. Is it we’re completely wrong that a lot of the games ranked higher than Munsters are no way in the same league as Munsters n should be beneath it or is in your opinion with the 3 code updates Munsters still not worth a crap let’s talk lol.

#11247 1 year ago

Games Played vs Lifetime

Standard Game Audit 16 on my recently acquired Munsters LE contains 'Game Played' and 'Lifetime'. I recently upgraded the software to version 1.21 and the 'Games Played' is 55 and 'Lifetime' is 464.

So I am guessing that updating the software version on newer Sterns does not reset the number of 'Lifetime' games played then. Is this correct?

I just checked my TWD and it only tracks 'Games Played' and does not track 'Lifetime' games played.

Gord

#11248 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

So I am guessing that updating the software version on newer Sterns does not reset the number of 'Lifetime' games played then. Is this correct?

Correct.

#11249 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’m trying to figure out what point u are trying to make. You listed 2 games I own but I do have more I just haven’t put them on here but put in terms I can understand what exactly is your point u are trying to make. Is it we’re completely wrong that a lot of the games ranked higher than Munsters are no way in the same league as Munsters n should be beneath it or is in your opinion with the 3 code updates Munsters still not worth a crap let’s talk lol.

well, i can only list/compare the ones i see listed in your profile...

and than, i agree with you all about the fact that Munsters is too far on that list, but please, in the other way, stop saying this is a "top 10 game" & "the code is deep", as its a complete nonsense

btw, Munsters is NOT crap at all ! but than, if you're asking me, that means you even didnt read what i wrote in my rating...

#11250 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Games Played vs Lifetime
Standard Game Audit 16 on my recently acquired Munsters LE contains 'Game Played' and 'Lifetime'. I recently upgraded the software to version 1.21 and the 'Games Played' is 55 and 'Lifetime' is 464.
I just checked my TWD and it only tracks 'Games Played' and does not track 'Lifetime' games played.
Gord

Munsters is a SPIKE 2 system, (quite ?) all these pins have that lifetime audit
TWD is a SAM one, as all others SAM pins, no lifetime, that means you can reset all to zero/factory as you want... than shooterlane, scoops, magnets, and some others places on the playfield will tell about the game state

edit : may be i'm wrong about SAM, some pins may already have that, to be confirmed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 225 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/225?hl=dashv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.