pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 237.
#10951 2 years ago

Is anyone else finding there's no difference between Impossible play and Monster play? After doing the latest update, it seems both games do the no trapping on player one and any other players put in it's the regular game...

#10952 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Again big thanks Dwight and Corey for your code love to our Munsters. Over the moon about the possibility of you adding some more.
1. Would you guys remove the curved hazy film on the left side of most all Munsters show material? (See photo below)
2. Would you consider adding Midnight Madness as a wizard mode some where, like after completing MM level 3 or 4? (The only time we actually see Midnight Madness is the rare time we stay up till midnight, lol. (Would be fun to have it as something we work to achieve.)
3. Any chance of inserting actual Marilyn escaping boyfriend video during her escape mode?
4. Adding Raven/clock popping out announcing the time after end of game after Munsters show clip?
5. Like MK6 said, “There are still a few bugs w topper interaction....minor ( I suppose) but Raven and chime will call out at the top of the hour if game is on and attract mode. As soon as you play a single game however, never returns.” Please add Raven hourly announcements during game play too and at the end of each game.
6. And, “realignment w correct callouts during Raven multiball are achievable.”
[quoted image]

I pointed this issue out about a year ago and posted images.. Even my friends noticed it and were like what the heck is that.. I fully support this fix request.. The video really needs to be cleaned up of this odd, clear, left sided halfmoon overlay (or whatever it is called).. Please! Consider fixing this in a future code update.. This is the cherry ontop of the new code sundae.

#10953 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

I pointed this issue out about a year ago and posted images.. Even my friends noticed it and were like what the heck is that.. I fully support this fix request.. The video really needs to be cleaned up of this odd, clear, left sided halfmoon overlay (or whatever it is called).. Please! Consider fixing this in a future code update.. This is the cherry ontop of the new code sundae.

+1!

#10954 2 years ago

I know that I am not the only one who is now enjoying seeing all of these "Wanted" ads for what we knew all along was an awesome pin. I could double my money on now with ease but, said when I first got it, bolting this one to the floor! And that was long before all of this wonderful code love we have gotten! Play on!

#10955 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

only from the mode selection

I really don't want midnight madness in the main game. There is no real goal to midnight madness other than everything going wild. Everyone loves it but I don't think it makes sense in the main game.
I think that the possibility of a wizard mode has passed but maybe just one more little mode.

I agree. There’s a better show scene to set up a Wizard Mode and I bet they are working on it. Hint Hint.

#10956 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:I would guess we get 1 more bug fix release. It's really awesome they added all they did. I appreciate it but not expecting more.

It’s amazing what they have added.

#10957 2 years ago

only from the mode selection

I really don't want midnight madness in the main game. There is no real goal to midnight madness other than everything going wild. Everyone loves it but I don't think it makes sense in the main game.
I think that the possibility of a wizard mode has passed but maybe just one more little mode. Wouldn't it be awesome if after collecting x number of super jackpots at dragula a real dragula mode became available? Something where the dragula gets lit when out of multiball or mode. When lit you shoot the dragula starting a true dragula race. The up post comes up and at the same time the ball is shot from the dragula a second ball is added for a 2 ball multiball where shots are lit and on each shot you move farther ahead. if you don't hit the shot in time you fall behind. Hit enough shots and you win the race and get a nice bonus. Don't complete the race or drain one ball and you get nothing. I'd love something like that added

I agree. There is a better show clip that could better represent a Wizard Mode. They are probably even working on it as we speak. Hint Hint.

#10958 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I vowed not to open this until the code is done and complete and worthy, is now the time ? Dwight ?
[quoted image]

May 31. Don’t know why. Just got a strange feeling about it.

#10959 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’ve been posting this suggestion everyone go back n redo their RATING FOR MUNSTERS and bring it up we’re it really should be. I’ll start a new thread on it how should I word it.

Did mine right after I read this.

#10960 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’ve been posting this suggestion everyone go back n redo their RATING FOR MUNSTERS and bring it up we’re it really should be. I’ll start a new thread on it how should I word it.

From memory it was 99th on the list a week or so ago. 91st now. A couple of people must have changed their rating. It’s on its way.

1636E566-B334-426B-98BD-02117D2EB524.gif1636E566-B334-426B-98BD-02117D2EB524.gif
#10961 2 years ago

Picking up a Munsters black and white on Friday. It is missing the goodie bag. Was there any promo plastics for a keychain for this game?

I am a promo plastics junkie.

#10962 2 years ago

Mine came with a key chain plastic but not much else. Some target stickers I think. It's a pro tho

#10963 2 years ago

Mine came with a key chain plastic but not much else. Some target stickers I think. It's a pro tho

Yeah my premium came with the same pretty much except it did have some plastic replacements for the lower play field n I think a couple for up top.

#10964 2 years ago

I was thinking about ordering a complete plastic kit for my Munster premium color in case ever something happened I would have replacement. I’m not going to ever sell mine n wonder how long before u couldn’t get certain parts like spot bash toy n Herman.
What are things some of u would suggest to buy to have in later years that might not be available. I have guardians of galaxy to n I’ve already started buying some stuff for it thanks lol

#10965 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

From memory it was 99th on the list a week or so ago. 91st now. A couple of people must have changed their rating. It’s on its way. [quoted image]

Yea I see we’re it has moved up n it needs to be way on up lol. I’ve been posting everyone go n redo their rating on n off trying to remind everyone. I had a friend text me n said hey Munsters has gotten code updates I’ve been working so much I haven’t been on any sites did you know that. I said yes n u have been out of town so much I haven’t talked to you in awhile. I said bro u are missing out Munsters is kicking it. Lol

#10966 2 years ago

A lot of the negatives are on the pro side and those are people playing on location. Premium is pretty low too. A lot of times the premium makes up for the lower pro reviews but not this case. There are none on location around here so I doubt many are getting to play it with the new code that don't own it. Going in and flagging some of the the ones that say sucks and give it a 5 will help a lot. After a number of flags they are no longer counted. I've flagged a number of them

#10967 2 years ago

A lot of the negatives are on the pro side and those are people playing on location. Premium is pretty low too. A lot of times the premium makes up for the lower pro reviews but not this case. There are none on location around here so I doubt many are getting to play it with the new code that don't own it. Going in and flagging some of the the ones that say sucks and give it a 5 will help a lot. After a number of flags they are no longer counted. I've flagged a number of them

I didn’t know that about flagging those I will do that thanks I’m still learning on things here. Lol

#10968 2 years ago

Dwight/Corey,

a (never seen before) reset today : was playing munsters madness level 1, 1st round done, did shoot the grandpa scoop to collect pts and as soon ball goes in, pin did freeze and than full reset

tanx

(code 1.20, did not set 1.21 as no insider here, PRO version)

#10969 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

Dwight/Corey,
a (never seen before) reset today : was playing munsters madness level 1, 1st round done, did shoot the grandpa scoop to collect pts and as soon ball goes in, pin did freeze and than full reset
tanx
(code 1.20, did not set 1.21 as no insider here, PRO version)

I saw the same reset in earlier code but was unable to reproduce it. I'll send Corey a direct note to make sure he sees it.

#10970 2 years ago

I saw the same reset in earlier code but was unable to reproduce it. I'll send Corey a direct note to make sure he sees it.

oki
this was 1st time i get it in +/- 200 games
1 more week with Munsters before end of location...

#10971 2 years ago

I’ve been studying the side armor rails from pro n premium. The premium having one big hole n pro with one round hole. I’m over a few hundred pieces of equipment at work range ing from tractor trailers to bulldozers n I have to do a lot of fabrication.
I thought why couldn’t I enlarge circle like the premium rail has on the pro n bam I would have them. So I’m ordering a set n will let everyone know how it turns out

#10972 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

oki
this was 1st time i get it in +/- 200 games
1 more week with Munsters before end of location...

wow 200 games? not sure I do that in a year total?

#10973 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

wow 200 games? not sure I do that in a year total?

yes lol, but that's my only (player) pin, and as its a 1 month loan, let's admit we play as soon as we can
and most of games are good/long ones, just checked, the medium score is 126M... not sure compare to all of you guys ?

#10974 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

yes lol, but that's my only (player) pin, and as its a 1 month loan, let's admit we play as soon as we can
and most of games are good/long ones, just checked, the medium score is 126M... not sure compare to all of you guys ?

I have a lot of friends and family come over and play mine so average scores are a lot lower. Average score is around 50 on mine I think. Most friends don't get over 10 on it but they are not pinball people.

There is a local place that had it in league for a while. Stats were interesting.

Machine Lifetime Avg Lifetime High Lifetime Low Total Plays
Munsters 19,333,140 122,744,520 678,770 94

This was on the 1.03 code as it's not been in the league for a while now.

#10975 2 years ago

logical of course

here, only my wife is not in pinball, friends coming to play are also players

I have a lot of friends and family come over and play mine so average scores are a lot lower. Average score is around 50 on mine I think. Most friends don't get over 10 on it but they are not pinball people.
There is a local place that had it in league for a while. Stats were interesting.
Machine Lifetime Avg Lifetime High Lifetime Low Total Plays
Munsters 19,333,140 122,744,520 678,770 94
This was on the 1.03 code as it's not been in the league for a while now.

btw, can you check the IMPOSSIBLE MODE with more than 1 player, seems bugged, only player 1 is in hard settings+timed flippers, while player 2 is in normal play (in fact same as CHALLENGE MODE)

we have tried adding players with the START bouton, or the LOCKBAR button, same result

tanx

#10976 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’ve been studying the side armor rails from pro n premium. The premium having one big hole n pro with one round hole. I’m over a few hundred pieces of equipment at work range ing from tractor trailers to bulldozers n I have to do a lot of fabrication.
I thought why couldn’t I enlarge circle like the premium rail has on the pro n bam I would have them. So I’m ordering a set n will let everyone know how it turns out

I thought the same thing about enlarging the hole, let us know how it goes, and how you did it.

#10977 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

I thought the same thing about enlarging the hole, let us know how it goes, and how you did it.

I sure will. Ever time I see them I think man those look good I’ve got to do it. Lol

#10978 2 years ago

Just played Theatre of Magic on my VPin. I have previously only played it a handful of times.

There is a neat mechanic in the game where you make loop shots at different times to advance the clock until you reach midnight.

At which point “midnight madness!” is reached.

It made me think that something like this could be a neat mode in Munsters. When activated Looping clockwise would advance the clock forward an hour. Looping counter clockwise rewinds it an hour. It could be timed like a hurry up. If you make it to midnight in time, midnight madness would be unleashed.

It would add another mode in game. And for those of us with toppers it would add even more Raven interactivity into the game play.

The existing Raven time call outs and Midnight Madness video would even suffice.

All the materials are there.

If not in the regular game. Maybe it could just be a selectable mode on from the menu.

#10979 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Just played Theatre of Magic on my VPin. I have previously only played it a handful of times.
There is a neat mechanic in the game where you make loop shots at different times to advance the clock until you reach midnight.
It made me think that something like this could be a neat mode in Munsters. When activated Looping clockwise would advance the clock forward an hour. Looping counter clockwise rewinds it an hour. It could be timed like a hurry up. If you make it to midnight in time, midnight madness would be unleashed.
It would add another mode in game. And for those of us with toppers it would add even more Raven interactivity into the game play.
The existing Raven time call outs and Midnight Madness video would even suffice.
If not in the regular game. Maybe it could just be a selectable mode on from the menu.

That would be great hopefully we will get at least one more big update. Dwight n crew have done us a great job so far I can’t complain lol

#10980 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

CoreyStup or Xaqery - how about this idea? Since everything is there, could you put it in the game on a future update?

#10981 2 years ago

Anyone have a topper they want to sell? Even if clock doesn’t work. Pm me
Any good aftermarket toppers for black and white premium? Wish tilt topper did something.

#10982 2 years ago

I'd sell my topper for $2400

#10983 2 years ago

just happend again, that's 2 in only few games, same situation, playing MM, jackpot ready at scoop, get it, and... pinball freeze & reset :/

absolutly have no clue why

#10984 2 years ago

and also noticed this :

while pin freeze/reset, he didnt keep a score i've just entered the game before (9 combos, and indeed it's now still listed 8), i saw it because after the reset, points on the screen were those for my son yesterday last game (495M) !
that means game didnt keep what happends today in the 3 or 4 games i've played before the crash !?
not sure how/when saves are running, but logically right after a game end...
may be a clue here for the coders team

#10985 2 years ago

Finally found a insider connected pro kit for our route munsters! can't wait!

#10986 2 years ago

Is there a newer better protector? The stock one is turning into a rush fiasco

FA396320-BCDD-41E8-BEB6-017EF17E720A (resized).jpegFA396320-BCDD-41E8-BEB6-017EF17E720A (resized).jpeg
#10987 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

[quoted image]

there is the grandpa scoop protector from cliffy.
https://passionforpinball.com/

i had replaced 3 times with stock stern protector, but they got beat up and destroyed over the time. Since i switched to cliffy it holds. It still looks beat up, but it holds.

#10988 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

[quoted image]

I bought the whole protector set from Cliff. I've had to bend the Cliffy version back to shape twice now and I think most of the damage happens when the ball is shot out of the scoop. Don't mess with the stern version, get the Cliff version.

#10989 2 years ago

i was sure it was finally THE game to get the billion... snif !

bah

mic (resized).jpgmic (resized).jpg

#10990 2 years ago

Joined the club today. Pretty stock game. Got some art blades and a spare plastics set.

Searching for side armor with the spider webs. Can’t seem to find any instock anywhere.

89774CBC-7C25-4CAD-9B79-4E06D2BA13F7 (resized).jpeg89774CBC-7C25-4CAD-9B79-4E06D2BA13F7 (resized).jpeg
#10991 2 years ago

very special & beautifull in B/W

#10992 2 years ago

Got a black and white today. Is this spot on top of Herman’s head normal? Part of the die?

B321489C-BC47-462B-9918-876462512D38 (resized).jpegB321489C-BC47-462B-9918-876462512D38 (resized).jpeg
#10993 2 years ago

Yup!

366FA675-57BA-4CD9-B2C4-10DA2A83694C (resized).jpeg366FA675-57BA-4CD9-B2C4-10DA2A83694C (resized).jpeg
#10994 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Joined the club today. Pretty stock game.
Searching for side armor with the spider webs. Can’t seem to find any instock anywhere. [quoted image]

I've been searching for them too, but no one has them, I even called the Pinball Refinary to see if they had any of the custom ones they ran a while back, and still no luck. Pinball life has a pair that will fit, but they don't have the spider webs.

#10995 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

I've been searching for them too, but no one has them, I even called the Pinball Refinary to see if they had any of the custom ones they ran a while back, and still no luck. Pinball life has a pair that will fit, but they don't have the spider webs.

If I find some I will shoot you a message.

#10996 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

If I find some I will shoot you a message.

Sounds good, Thank you!

#10997 2 years ago

I have the Piinball Life Side Armor and it fits nicely it just isn’t the same as the Stern Premium Armor. I have been searching for a set for months to no avail. If anyone come across some or a good way to modify the Pro set I would be interested.

#10998 2 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

there is the grandpa scoop protector from cliffy.
https://passionforpinball.com/
i had replaced 3 times with stock stern protector, but they got beat up and destroyed over the time. Since i switched to cliffy it holds. It still looks beat up, but it holds.

I have the cliffy scoop but have not installed it yet.. How difficult is it.....?

#10999 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I have the cliffy scoop but have not installed it yet.. How difficult is it.....?

i did not find it that dificult. it was my first change to pinball machine ever, so i had shaky fingers and was very nervous. make some fotos of the screws this will help to put everything back together.
removed the flasher, and the plastics.
then there are two screws holding the scoop down. with some wiggling i was able remove the old protectore and wiggle the new one it.
it's not sliding smoothly in, but with some fiddling around should fit in after some time.
I am not sure, but on some machines the protector may be secured under one of the posts left to the scoop. if this is the case you may need to losen and get the protector out.

#11000 2 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

i did not find it that dificult. it was my first change to pinball machine ever, so i had shaky fingers and was very nervous. make some fotos of the screws this will help to put everything back together.
removed the flasher, and the plastics.
then there are two screws holding the scoop down. with some wiggling i was able remove the old protectore and wiggle the new one it.
it's not sliding smoothly in, but with some fiddling around should fit in after some time.
I am not sure, but on some machines the protector may be secured under one of the posts left to the scoop. if this is the case you may need to losen and get the protector out.

Thanks!! Will give it a try....mine is looking beat up...lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/220?hl=machinegunguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.