pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 237.
#10851 2 years ago

Wow! Just got this on my second game on the new code.

5B61AE31-2449-4FBB-A6DE-5330F0C2E8D2 (resized).jpeg5B61AE31-2449-4FBB-A6DE-5330F0C2E8D2 (resized).jpeg

#10852 2 years ago

I still suck.... but love all the updates and callouts... I will figure it out

#10853 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I still suck.... but love all the updates and callouts... I will figure it out

Don't feel alone.....

#10854 2 years ago

All right how is everyone feeling about the new code. I’m loving it I’ve been noticing a lot of different sounds n speech. Also more scenes through out as I’m playing. Stern u have done a great job thanks again.

#10855 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

All right how is everyone feeling about the new code. I’m loving it I’ve been noticing a lot of different sounds n speech. Also more scenes through out as I’m playing. Stern u have done a great job thanks again.

Enjoying it. They got some kinks to work out for sure. But it’s like a completely different game now.

#10856 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Any one get Secret Mania off the Mystery award yet? I am still a shut out on that one.

I’ve only seen Kitty when Mystery starts up. Don’t know what’s going on with that.

#10857 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

This game is going to finally become EPIC!!

This is really really really getting great. So happy I broke down and bought this game. Turning out to be something out of this world.

#10858 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

I'm with you, that's why I'm thinking with all the code updates all of a sudden, and the new movie coming out maybe they will renew the license and do another another run. I have my fingers crossed.

They’d be a fool not to.

#10859 2 years ago

Sorry Charlie! You guys are crushing it on the Champion scores, more than double mine. I’m still learning how to utilize the Zap button. But I must brag on my Couch Potato score. I’ve only played it 5 times and worked my butt off beating it to the end. Keep on Munstering!!

C59345E6-7B50-4ED8-8DC1-62F082B917F8 (resized).jpegC59345E6-7B50-4ED8-8DC1-62F082B917F8 (resized).jpeg
#10860 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

But it’s like a completely different game now.

i dont wanna be negative, but sorry its not
game is +/- as before, few things are better now, scoring in some places has been adjusted, but the game/gameplay is still the same, at the end you still play it with the same tactic in mind (aiming for teeth while trying to avoid all others areas seems a complete nonsense to me)
but dont misunderstand, i'm not saying the pin is bad (i than like it for sure), but it remain quite simple & easy for hardcore players (i know that before, STERN makes this pin with that idea in mind, it was stated from the begining, and anyway not all pins have to be coded deep)

Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Wow! Just got this on my second game on the new code

(in 1.20) my son did get 144M with 9 SUPERS & X6, that's the higher here... really have to go further to check with 11 SUPERS

Quoted from sulli10:

Any one get Secret Mania off the Mystery award yet? I am still a shut out on that one.

(in 1.20) we already get it 5 times in something like 20/30 games

Quoted from I_pin_around:

But I must brag on my Couch Potato score

was 110M (in 1.11), but than we all should be close to that, the diff may come (as on normal gamepaly) on how you are good to add multiplicator in it

#10861 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Does Stern provide a way to download older softwares?

no
you can try your luck by just changing the last link on their site and adapdating it (...) with what you are looking for, as for example :
https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/gamecode/munsters_pro-1_03_0.spk.zip
didnt work in this single try (but it did already on some others, seems STERN didnt erase old codes), you have lots of possibilities on how it was labeled...

anyway, a good advice is : always keep a copy of the actual code you are using, and when upgrading, dont erase the old one copy

#10862 2 years ago

There are more things that could be added from the show, as all of us Munster fans would enjoy. However, all the new callouts, code polish and little details add up to quite an awesome code package now. Like all the new call outs for Dragula, but would be nice if Midnight Madness were added as a grand wizard mode, after completing MM 3 for example. CoreyStup please consider this. There is some better code depth now, with more ways to go after scoring and not just plowing through to MM as before. How many of us have collected all the Munsters portraits for example?

#10863 2 years ago

Couch potato is a fun little mode. This is my best score to date. Not sure how much more score is possible.

IMG_20220127_224553976 (resized).jpgIMG_20220127_224553976 (resized).jpg
#10864 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Enjoying it. They got some kinks to work out for sure. But it’s like a completely different game now.

I agree with you it really is a lot different game. I see we’re it was said it’s not but it really is with all the call outs n modes they have added. I’ve seen different video shots added n just over all the way u approach n play is different your not just blowing through it like before. Who knows they might give some more later on but what they have done so far I’m happy happy. Lol

#10865 2 years ago

Anyone want to sell an le or premium near Ohio? Prefer black and white prem

#10866 2 years ago

Always loved this game....and now w the updates, much more to do, see and experience. Win/ win for me.

I'll always be an average player, getting an amazing score once in awhile on all my games. Fortunately that's more than enough for me to enjoy the hobby.

The new code on Munsters does make a positive impact on all fronts imho....

#10867 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

to welcome the 1.20 my son finally cracked a good score : 612M ! well done boy

sorry to my son, but the old man is back on top ! 741M

and because its good to laugh about ourself, i had a wonderfull MM2 at... 930.000 pts !!!
i think it would be impossible to do as bad on purpose

#10868 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone want to see an le or premium near Ohio? Prefer black and white

No LE's in B&W....

#10869 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Couch potato is a fun little mode. This is my best score to date. Not sure how much more score is possible.
[quoted image]

Very nice !! Yes. Not sure what possibilities are there on scoring since it’s pretty intense trying to keep balls from draining and trying to hit targets plus listening too. Still super fun

#10870 2 years ago

Very cool code update. Glad I did not sell my LE!! Code is great. Game was fun to revisit!!

#10871 2 years ago

Do you guys play Munsters with factory settings?
When I look at some gameplay video's on youtube, the game looks very easy.
Or am I wrong?

#10872 2 years ago

factory settings are ball save off. That is the only setting I change on mine and that's for the family. This game is more old school than the newer games where the goal is wizard modes. Score is really the goal here, like many 90's games, and there are several ways you can attack that.

#10873 2 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Do you guys play Munsters with factory settings?
When I look at some gameplay video's on youtube, the game looks very easy.
Or am I wrong?

indeed, its easy Pascal, even if we have bad games of course, mostly are good ones
setting harder may not makes the game better or more fun, as it will only add more shoots to start modes
may be removing the ball save, as it was initially intended, but think this will only add frustration and having the pin home will not makes big difference as you will start a new one

#10874 2 years ago

factory settings are ball save off. That is the only setting I change on mine and that's for the family. This game is more old school than the newer games where the goal is wizard modes. Score is really the goal here, like many 90's games, and there are several ways you can attack that.

we wrote in the same time

#10875 2 years ago

just done 118M, while i've gone directly to set the PF at 6X, i was quick, and keep it active all the mode
but than seems you were quicker than me
than higher possible score is something near where we are (or there's more here to understand with the scoring !?)

#10876 2 years ago

Hey has anyone had their Munster powder coated. I seen one on the powder coating thread but would like to see some different pitchers n see what colors would look good. I’m going to do my guardians of galaxy to.
So if anyone has done theirs could you post some photos. Thanks.

#10877 2 years ago

C0untDeM0net

just seen the last Munsters stream from Jack, Dwight (+Corey+Jerry) was in the chat, and about COUCH POTATO he explained :

bonus potatos.. A bonus potato are the number of seconds you had left each shot

btw, Jack ended at 100M, but i feel (...) it takes more than some time to be in X6

#10878 2 years ago

I'll check out the stream, I was having trouble figuring out how to get those bonus potatoes. Some games I end up with a ton and others not so much. It doesn't seem like huge bonus points tho. The 120 game had 166 bonus potatoes for 4,150,000 bonus points. I had another one where I ended with 108 mil and had 191 bonus potatoes and that was 4,775,000 bonus.

Trick is to get to 6x early and now you gotta keep hitting the kitty shot to maintain it as they dropped the multiplier duration for couch potato in the latest update

#10879 2 years ago

Any Prem/LE owners see this behavior? "Randomly" (not sure the conditions) entering the Lab, the Lab PLAY counter is running down while the Raven (I have the topper) calls the countdown to START play in the Lab. Seems incorrect. I need to focus on when that happens exactly, but maybe others have seen this? Not new, I have seen this in all code releases up to current.

#10880 2 years ago
Quoted from drdowns:

Any Prem/LE owners see this behavior? "Randomly" (not sure the conditions) entering the Lab, the Lab PLAY counter is running down while the Raven (I have the topper) calls the countdown to START play in the Lab. Seems incorrect. I need to focus on when that happens exactly, but maybe others have seen this? Not new, I have seen this in all code releases up to current.

Yes it has done that on my premium right out of the box. Raven starts counting n the play field counter has already 4-6 seconds off it. Maybe DWIGHT N THE OTHERS will see this post n try to fix it for us. I’m hoping before they call it quits on any more updates they fix a few bugs and give one wizard mode or final big objective u have to reach something crazy LOL

#10881 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Does Stern provide a way to download older softwares?
It looks like I didn't hang on to version 1.03 but I kinda want to.
Don't get me wrong. I like the new code.
But it's so different, I'm thinking it might be nice to be able to swap the SD card for the old simpler version for even more variety from time to time.
We have Impossible Mode and Monster Mode now.
I kinda think of 1.03 to be something like an "Ice Breaker Mode" or "Walk in the Park" mode by comparison.

I have 1.03 downloaded to my dropbox account. If you send me a PM with your email address I should be able to share a link for you to download it.

#10882 2 years ago
Quoted from drdowns:

There are still a few bugs w topper interaction....minor ( I suppose) but Raven and chime will call out at the top of the hour if game is on and attract mode. As soon as you play a single game however, never returns...triggers my OCD I suppose...

#10883 2 years ago

Musters was an instant buy for me and it’s always been one of my go to games. Now with the new code it’s tons of fun. Refreshing to have a game that is understood by everyone in the house.

#10884 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

There are still a few bugs w topper interaction....minor ( I suppose) but Raven and chime will call out at the top of the hour if game is on and attract mode. As soon as you play a single game however, never returns...triggers my OCD I suppose...

My topper has been oddly off by one hour short? Even though my time is set correctly.. Is there any way to correct this besides forcing the hand forward??

#10885 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

My topper has been oddly off by one hour short? Even though my time is set correctly.. Is there any way to correct this besides forcing the hand forward??

You don't want to force it.....as you know, the hand is keyed. It is possible to take the mech apart and place the final drive gear properly, but a PITA ( count all your screws and take pics when dissassembling).

Was told it would never keep exact time ( which I believe) .... the movement isn't nearly as sophisticated as a TZ for example, but it stays relatively consistent.

They ( Stern team of 3 dedicated just to this freakin thing) did say the bugs would be worked out in code...then poof, team gone.

Convinced the biggies for me- (1) announcement on the hour even after gameplay, and (2) realignment w correct callouts during Raven multiball are achievable.....no idea if it ever gets revisited however...

#10886 2 years ago

What is the best email address for bug reports? And what is the best email to request a new plastic for the Herman replacement?

I've found a bug with the start up of midnight madness when draining a ball right at midnight.

#10887 2 years ago

For Herman replacement I used the Support tab on the Stern webpage and entered my Serial # etc. Had a email in a few hours asking for address etc and part was here in a few days

#10888 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

What is the best email address for bug reports? And what is the best email to request a new plastic for the Herman replacement?
I've found a bug with the start up of midnight madness when draining a ball right at midnight.

you have the answer for the plastic
and about code, post it here, for what i see Corey is reading/following

(and off topic, let me say it again : i love your immamaculate avatar ! )

#10889 2 years ago

Corey

i'm not native english, and seems i've heard "all the supers are lit" while playing (is this sample in it ?)
but than, if yes, counter on the screen was showing "0" (for 10), not "1" (for 11)... than collecting gives 157M (X6)

#10890 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

What is the best email address for bug reports? ... I've found a bug with the start up of midnight madness when draining a ball right at midnight.

To get it directly to Stern it's [email protected] .

#10891 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

you have the answer for the plastic
and about code, post it here, for what i see Corey is reading/following
(and off topic, let me say it again : i love your immamaculate avatar ! )

Pro model

I was playing just before midnight and  completed a few characters. I center drained and i think the bonus screen started but im not 100% sure of that then everything shut down,chimed 3 times then the screen came back on went to the end of ball bonus screen and onto the next ball skipping midnight madness.

#10892 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

Corey
i'm not native english, and seems i've heard "all the supers are lit" while playing (is this sample in it ?)
but than, if yes, counter on the screen was showing "0" (for 10), not "1" (for 11)... than collecting gives 157M (X6)

I've seen that as well. Pretty sure it's a ui space issue. They would have to go smaller font to show 2 digits and it's already too small for my eyes to read lol. Same thing with the score if you go over a billion I think and the chattering teeth if you go over 1000.

#10893 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

When lighting 10 (on PRO) or 11 (on PRE/LE) supers, you will sometimes get the "all supers are lit" callouts. They're pretty fun when they happen.

The UI is designed to look like older equipment as Grandpa has in his laboratory. The SUPER JACKPOT indicator is a rotating dial with digits 0 thru 9. The dial can't rotate past 0 again, this is by design.

#10894 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Almost got you

20220209_224729 (resized).jpg20220209_224729 (resized).jpg
#10895 2 years ago

Hey has anyone had their Munster powder coated. I seen one on the powder coating thread but would like to see some different pitchers n see what colors would look good. I’m going to do my guardians of galaxy to.
So if anyone has done theirs could you post some photos. Thanks.</blockquote
My Premium color done in prismatic powders lollipop purple over silver artery

20220209_230307 (resized).jpg20220209_230307 (resized).jpg20220209_225704 (resized).jpg20220209_225704 (resized).jpg
#10896 2 years ago

Was reading in the new code update that these modes can be chosen with flippers rather than through menu? Ho do you choose the different modes?

#10897 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Last night when giving 1.21 a spin my wife got into Grandpas lab and the countdown timer was running while the raven shouted out the 5-4-3-2-1.
By the time the mini playfield ball launched there was only 7 seconds left.
It’s not supposed to work like that is it?
Anyone else seen that?

Yes, I have seen this in ALL code versions. This is the type of oddness I was trying to describe in my post. It seems mostly random, but may be aggravated by "rushing" some of the instructions/scenes using the 2 flipper press.

#10898 2 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

Was reading in the new code update that these modes can be chosen with flippers rather than through menu? Ho do you choose the different modes?

Hold down both flippers before hitting the start button. A menu will.come up letting you choose mode.

#10899 2 years ago

Thanks- perhaps its an initial test of dexterity to hold two flippers and hit the start button and if you succeed you are awarded different modes- lol. Ah to be young and flexible again. Thanks Count

#10900 2 years ago

So how’s everyone liking the new code update. I’m very impressed n the deeper I go the more things I find.
Have anyone gone back n rerated it yet I did let’s bring it up in the top 100 whose with me let’s go. Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/218 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.