pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 237.
#10801 2 years ago

Nice to see some additional code the last few weeks. Congrats to the Munsters fans that stayed the course. Hope those that sold aren’t kicking themselves.

How do people rate the use of audio/video assets now? Are there significantly more than from the early days?

(I haven’t giving up on getting the game back but it would only be a B/W Premium)

#10802 2 years ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

I'll look into why this could be. Are you on PRO or PRE/LE?

and than, same for my son, 130+ teeth, no secret mania...

BUT

good news, as then he get it with the MYSTERY !!!

its the first time we saw/get it in +/- 100 games on the pin (in fact just 2 games on 1.20)

#10803 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Munsters Christmas present is early this year.
[quoted image]

Wait, what!!! Too exciting...didn't get time to get all through the last one yet ( did like the extra features, assets, modes, etc. I've seen so far)...

Great job!!!

#10804 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Nice to see some additional code the last few weeks. Congrats to the Munsters fans that stayed the course. Hope those that sold aren’t kicking themselves.
How do people rate the use of audio/video assets now? Are there significantly more than from the early days?
(I haven’t giving up on getting the game back but it would only be a B/W Premium)

Yes a lot of speech n video added to the game with more modes. Also added different lighting effects n super jackpots scoreing n so on they have really brought this beautiful pin way up on the level scale. Now you’re not just going to blow through it u have to think on what you need to do. It really is a whole different game really.

#10805 2 years ago

I’m new to this updating of code. I didn’t get around to installing the v1.11. Can I go strait to the 1.20 from v1.10?

#10806 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I’m new to this updating of code. I didn’t get around to installing the v1.11. Can I go strait to the 1.20 from v1.10?

Yes, I believe you can

#10807 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yes a lot of speech n video added to the game with more modes. Also added different lighting effects n super jackpots scoreing n so on they have really brought this beautiful pin way up on the level scale. Now you’re not just going to blow through it u have to think on what you need to do. It really is a whole different game really.

Agreed...just loaded 1.20....alot more callouts, clips and lighting effects, on top of more ways to go at it.

Game feels much more polished than before as well...impressive transformation!! ( already loved the fun factor, now will be spending more time on it).

#10808 2 years ago

Just tried downloading the LE code and I get a dead link. Anyone else having an issue?

This is what I get on the screen after clicking download;

{
"code": "not_found",
"message": "File with such name does not exist.",
"status": 404
}

#10809 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

and than, same for my son, 130+ teeth, no secret mania...
BUT
good news, as then he get it with the MYSTERY !!!
its the first time we saw/get it in +/- 100 games on the pin (in fact just 2 games on 1.20)

I think you are right. I just tried it on mine with the glass off. Right out of the gate I just hit targets until secret mania was lit. Shooting the scoop it started secret mania and then once that was over the scoop was still lit for enlarging ray since I had not collected that. I then completed the modes and munster madness. After munster madness I hit the targets until secret mania was lit again. This time I saw the graphic on the screen but no callout. The scoop was lit so I hit the scoop and Enlarging ray started. Once enlarging ray was done the scoop was no longer lit and shooting it did not start secret mania a second time.

IMG_20220203_180114434 (resized).jpgIMG_20220203_180114434 (resized).jpgIMG_20220203_180116163 (resized).jpgIMG_20220203_180116163 (resized).jpgIMG_20220203_180301490 (resized).jpgIMG_20220203_180301490 (resized).jpg

#10810 2 years ago

Hi,

Was the Premium v1.20 game code just pulled?? The download just goes to error. I cannot download it. However, the read me downloads just fine??

20220203_181519 (resized).jpg20220203_181519 (resized).jpg
#10811 2 years ago

Downloaded and installed about 30 mins ago..
all good here..

It did ask about IC but I just selected Save & Exit and seems to work fine

#10812 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Hi,
Was the Premium v1.20 game code just pulled?? The download just goes to error. I cannot download it. However, the read me downloads just fine??[quoted image]

I’m getting the same thing it want let me download says error what in the world is going on I need this code code code code lol.

#10813 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’m getting the same thing it want let me download says error what in the world is going on I need this code code code code lol.

Maybe they caught a last minute bug and pulled it???

#10814 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Maybe they caught a last minute bug and pulled it???

Maybe they said hey let’s give them some more code lol. I know it was working a couple of hours ago cause I started downloading n I came back in a few minutes n it was gone so I hope it goes back up pretty quick I was wanting to play some tonight I’m pumped lol.

#10815 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Maybe they said hey let’s give them some more code lol. I know it was working a couple of hours ago cause I started downloading n I came back in a few minutes n it was gone so I hope it goes back up pretty quick I was wanting to play some tonight I’m pumped lol.

I MuNstER have this best code ever!! Maybe the servers are overloaded with all of this Munster love.. lol

20220203_184843 (resized).jpg20220203_184843 (resized).jpg
#10816 2 years ago

The new Pro code was pulled as well, not just the Prem/LE.

Full SD card image links are dead too. Must be a major issue with it...

#10817 2 years ago

They must have found an issue.

Expecting 1.21+ soon....

#10818 2 years ago

Awe shucks, I just got out of a meeting and was planning to download and now no files are found. Hope they get it back up before the days over. Corey, are we getting 1.21 soon?

#10819 2 years ago

I'm probably not good enough to stumble on the problem ( yet) .. played about 6 games on 1.2...was working fine...

#10820 2 years ago

Deng.
Went to download 1.2 for pro and it got pulled down as well.

#10821 2 years ago

Went through settings, new impossible mode kinda cool as it gives a slight warning before flipper goes dead when trying to trap...

Heard quite a few new callouts as well....seems to all be in there...maybe a site crash or something

#10822 2 years ago

it seems to be working again.

#10823 2 years ago
Quoted from davej:

it seems to be working again.

Yeah, 1.21 just released...

Apparently registering IC wasn't working in 1.20

#10824 2 years ago

1.21.0 here

oops beat me to it

#10825 2 years ago

V1.21.0 is now available on the website at https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/.

We're aware of the issue with SECRET MANIA. The rule will only let you play it once per game, but CHATTERING TEETH will continue to say its awarding it to you. We'll address it at some point in the future.

Have fun!

#10826 2 years ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

V1.21.0 is now available on the website at https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/.
We're aware of the issue with SECRET MANIA. The rule will only let you play it once per game, but CHATTERING TEETH will continue to say its awarding it to you. We'll address it at some point in the future.
Have fun!

thanks Corey!

#10827 2 years ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

Have fun!

And there you go....too funny....shall download again.

#10828 2 years ago

Anyone seen this error before. I used the same usb stick for the last update. Thanks

D73ED77C-C2FA-475B-B6BE-49C63FCAFB84 (resized).jpegD73ED77C-C2FA-475B-B6BE-49C63FCAFB84 (resized).jpeg
#10829 2 years ago
Quoted from davej:

Anyone seen this error before. I used the same usb stick for the last update. Thanks
[quoted image]

No, I chose Verify Code & Quick Update... No issues here. Perhaps reformat and try again?

#10830 2 years ago

I’ll try again tomorrow, thanks

#10831 2 years ago

I haven’t updated my pro with any of the new codes that were recently released . Can I just update with the last one or do I need all in consecutive order ?
Thanks in advance

#10832 2 years ago

Smooth download....definitely appreciate the updates. Thanks for the continued efforts!!!

Great game!!

#10833 2 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

I haven’t updated my pro with any of the new codes that were recently released . Can I just update with the last one or do I need all in consecutive order ?
Thanks in advance

Nope, just upgrade to the latest.

#10834 2 years ago

I so want to buy a Munsters now with the code updates. But it looks like everyone else does too...

#10835 2 years ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

I so want to buy a Munsters now with the code updates. But it looks like everyone else does too...

I'm with you, that's why I'm thinking with all the code updates all of a sudden, and the new movie coming out maybe they will renew the license and do another another run. I have my fingers crossed.

#10836 2 years ago

Quoted from WarriorPin:I so want to buy a Munsters now with the code updates. But it looks like everyone else does too...

Reminds me of Batman 66...

Are they intentionally waiting to do updates to code wtf
It's another game that went from ok to wow.

#10837 2 years ago

to welcome the 1.20 my son finally cracked a good score : 612M ! well done boy

#10838 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

to welcome the 1.20 my son finally cracked a good score : 612M ! well done boy

I believe you mean to say v1.21..

https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/the-munsters-le-0-91-0-game-code/

#10839 2 years ago

no, let's admit no need 1.21... waiting 1.22

#10840 2 years ago

So , When you update code do you have to do each 1 or will the newest update cover everything .

#10841 2 years ago
Quoted from Percula:

So , When you update code do you have to do each 1 or will the newest update cover everything .

Just update the latest update it will have all of it. I’m fixing to update mine in a few minutes I’m excited. Lol

#10842 2 years ago

Last night when giving 1.21 a spin my wife got into Grandpas lab and the countdown timer was running while the raven shouted out the 5-4-3-2-1.

By the time the mini playfield ball launched there was only 7 seconds left.

It’s not supposed to work like that is it?

Anyone else seen that?

#10843 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Last night when giving 1.21 a spin my wife got into Grandpas lab and the countdown timer was running while the raven shouted out the 5-4-3-2-1.
By the time the mini playfield ball launched there was only 7 seconds left.
It’s not supposed to work like that is it?
Anyone else seen that?

Mine has done that off n on sense I took it out of the box. I’ve never asked or researched it but it’s not the updates.

#10844 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Just update the latest update it will have all of it. I’m fixing to update mine in a few minutes I’m excited. Lol

I’m excited too. I have to wait for a laptop . Thanks for the info

#10845 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Mine has done that off n on sense I took it out of the box. I’ve never asked or researched it but it’s not the updates.

Mine does this as well. I keep waiting for the code update that fixes this bug but it sounds like it is still with us. Very frustrating. I will be updated to 1.21 tomorrow when I get some free time.

#10846 2 years ago

Anyone else notice... When a game ends now... A video clip is played as normal... However... When the video clip is over... The screen now goes black for a few seconds before the Game Over screen pops up... I do not remember this additional hang time before... Perhaps others can comment on this.

#10847 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Anyone else notice... When a game ends now... A video clip is played as normal... However... When the video clip is over... The screen now goes black for a few seconds before the Game Over screen pops up... I do not remember this additional hang time before... Perhaps others can comment on this.

Yep, mine does the same. Noticed it right away - not sure if it's intentional with the new code update or a bug....

#10848 2 years ago

Same on a LE if not all.

#10849 2 years ago

Does Stern provide a way to download older softwares?

It looks like I didn't hang on to version 1.03 but I kinda want to.

Don't get me wrong. I like the new code.

But it's so different, I'm thinking it might be nice to be able to swap the SD card for the old simpler version for even more variety from time to time.

We have Impossible Mode and Monster Mode now.

I kinda think of 1.03 to be something like an "Ice Breaker Mode" or "Walk in the Park" mode by comparison.

#10850 2 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Same on a LE if not all.

Thanks.. Do you remember if it was like this before??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/217?hl=dashv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.