pasted_image (resized).png
FT - The Munsters 2 (resized).jpg
FT - The Munsters (resized).jpg
blk (resized).jpg
05E20A58-491A-4686-90D5-FA4AC9A4B36A (resized).jpeg
9B0DDCC2-4960-489E-BFBA-99712E80B7F5 (resized).jpeg
2867C270-A5FF-4242-A328-AEF0BA1CCF0B (resized).jpeg
7AE1E626-0ED0-4481-9E4A-AA391B045152 (resized).jpeg

There are 11,234 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 225.
#10751 4 months ago

Thank You! Very Much Appreciated.

#10752 4 months ago

Took topper apart and re-seated everything and its now working! Both screws holding in the coil had come lose. Man that has some violent action happening up there, lol. Funny timing that it happened when I installed 1.11 code update. It’s still unbelievable I just said update 1.11, since we were stuck on 1.03 for years and it had been declared by one and all to be done. Sure glad that’s not the case and never thought it was. Thanks again for that Dwight! Keep em coming!!

#10753 4 months ago

Like a phoenix Munsters is rising out of the ashes of Pinsides heavily manipulated false 100, lol. Everyone do what you can to adjust your ratings to reflect what it is now with all the stellar code coming, it’s no longer simple and shallow.

#10754 4 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Took topper apart and re-seated everything and its now working! Both screws holding in the coil had come lose. Man that has some violent action happening up there, lol. Funny timing that it happened when I installed 1.11 code update. It’s still unbelievable I just said update 1.11, since we were stuck on 1.03 for years and it had been declared by one and all to be done. Sure glad that’s not the case and never thought it was. Thanks again for that Dwight! Keep em coming!!

good to hear it's working now, is it hard to deassemble the topper? haven't done this before.

and a big thanks for holding up the hopes and the flame for munsters all the time. I just love the Munsters pinball and this pin was why i went into pinball in first place. Now as a owner of Pro and a LE i still love the machines. They do play different enough for me. On some days i just love the miniplayfield on others i just hate it disturbing the gameflow. I was afraid that stern may change things i will not like, but until now all changes are fun and just add to game play.
Coach potato is so fun, sometimes i play this mode more often than normal games, now that it is new.
i even go once secret mania on the pro machine so this seems to be working now too.

#10755 4 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Like a phoenix Munsters is rising out of the ashes of Pinsides heavily manipulated false 100, lol. Everyone do what you can to adjust your ratings to reflect what it is now with all the stellar code coming, it’s no longer simple and shallow.

Your absolutely right so thankful for the code updates. I’ve been posting to for everyone to redo their ratings and bring Munsters way up we’re it belongs. And hopefully with the insider connect update still to come DWIGHT will give us some more added features n polish but I can’t complain it’s pretty fantastic a blast to play.

#10756 4 months ago
Quoted from cabal:

good to hear it's working now, is it hard to deassemble the topper? haven't done this before.
and a big thanks for holding up the hopes and the flame for munsters all the time. I just love the Munsters pinball and this pin was why i went into pinball in first place. Now as a owner of Pro and a LE i still love the machines. They do play different enough for me. On some days i just love the miniplayfield on others i just hate it disturbing the gameflow. I was afraid that stern may change things i will not like, but until now all changes are fun and just add to game play.
Coach potato is so fun, sometimes i play this mode more often than normal games, now that it is new.
i even go once secret mania on the pro machine so this seems to be working now too.

Thanks for that and thanks for all your work on originally gaining secret mania access! I did send Stern and our programmer buddy Dwight a few emails, lol. (Probably why he mentioned he was waiting till I sold my machine, but since I’m not, he’ll release the new code anyway, lol. Dwight is a real joker and love his sense of humor.)

It’s not hard to take apart Munsters topper.
1. Remove 2 screws on each clock roof and sides of clock.
2. Remove 10 screws around topper back box and 2 screws on the front and you’re into access all the inner workings. Then disconnect just removed front panel by removing molex connection. Very surprising how much gear is inside of this topper to make it work. Worth opening just to see it all.

The clock, Raven mech and lighting of this topper make it one of, if not the most sophisticated of all toppers ever made. Original Stern MSRP was a real deal back in the day at $425.00. Wish we had those days back again, lol.

2 machines? Very cool having both. They are only going to go up in value now that the code is being properly flushed out. I’ve already been offered $5k more than I paid and turned it down. Even double the price, still would not sell.

#10757 3 months ago

Man it’s gotten quite on here every body must be like me having to work like a dog n no time to play. Lol

So has anyone gotten deeper in the new code update ? Just wandering what all anyone has seen n how it is. Soon as I can I’m going to hit hard lol

#10758 3 months ago

well, if all goes OK, i should get tomorrow a PRO on loan for the next month, perfect timing to study the last code and see what this pin really has to offer

Quoted from big-c66:

Man it’s gotten quite on here every body must be like me having to work like a dog n no time to play. Lol
So has anyone gotten deeper in the new code update ? Just wandering what all anyone has seen n how it is. Soon as I can I’m going to hit hard lol

#10759 3 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

That’s exactly it for me. Maybe some pinball this weekend.

#10760 3 months ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

well, if all goes OK, i should get tomorrow a PRO on loan for the next month, perfect timing to study the last code and see what this pin really has to offer

and he's home... now let's enjoy it !

#10761 3 months ago

tanx guys

and than, seems nobody reported this bug in the last pages (since 1.11) :

just wanna see MIDNIGHT MADNESS, so set the time, launch a game, than was on RAVEN multiball when "midnight" came (2 balls were on the PF, 1 was in the grandpa scoop), pin did really shut off/reboot

another try behind and this time all goes OK as intended

PRO model / 1.11
(Xaqery for information)

#10762 3 months ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

pin did really shut off/reboot

Thanks for the report! We'll try and duplicate here and fix the issue.

#10763 3 months ago

for those who remember on older code :

from rules : Extra Balls & Specials: An Extra Ball is available at the scoop after completing an adjustable amount of levels (typically around 3 to 4). Special can be qualified at the outlanes through Kitty

was it 3 or 4 ?
here, its on AUTO, and after 2 days i already need 6... i dont like the AUTO adapting on the EB feature, its not fair for others playing "my "pin

#10764 3 months ago

ok, its day 2, and i know that the PF multiplicator is the key if you wanna score...

was half way to munsters madness 3, and to be honest i even didnt know what i have done/to do in level 2, was just shooting balls where it was blinking (that's pinball rule n° 1)

mic (resized).jpg

#10765 3 months ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

ok, its day 2, and i know that the PF multiplicator is the key if you wanna score...
was half way to munsters madness 3, and to be honest i even didnt know what i have done/to do in level 2, was just shooting balls where it was blinking (that's pinball rule n° 1)
[quoted image]

That’s great you’re doing better than me. I just haven’t had enough time to play work is kicking my butt. I will get back shortly lol
Are you liking the update n have u seen more going through the game

#10766 3 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Are you liking the update n have u seen more going through the game

well, really sorry, as i was not "usual" with Munsters before, only played it on some occasion in expos/tournaments, than cant reply to your ask

#10767 3 months ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

Thanks for the report! We'll try and duplicate here and fix the issue.

may be its linked with RAVEN, as i've just talked with another guy, who said having meet the same bug, than also when in RAVEN, but with an older code...

and something else Corey, can i ask : what is the current (1.11) scoring formula while collecting the super jackpots in DRAGULA ?

tanx

#10768 3 months ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

may be its linked with RAVEN, as i've just talked with another guy, who said having meet the same bug, than also when in RAVEN, but with an older code...
and something else Corey, can i ask : what is the current (1.11) scoring formula while collecting the super jackpots in DRAGULA ?
tanx

i'm asking because as a player, i'm looking for some gameplay tactics while understanding this game deeper

if i'm not wrong, before 1.10, it was possible to grab huge pts while collecting supers
for what i'm seeing with 1.11, seems you have equilibrate this... !?
i've just done 10 supers (or may be it was 11, was in MM multiball than can't check more, i'm old, than screen+playfield in the same time is now impossible !!! lol), of course X6 playfield, and did collect 168M (ending game with 723M)

btw, to all those who did get this pin from time, if you grab big pts with SUPERS, how much it was ?

#10769 3 months ago

The points from super collection was reduced a lot in 1.10 but they readjusted it in 1.11 to be more lucrative but it is not as high as it was in the 1.03 software. Massive points come from completing rounds of munster madness while 6x is on. If you have not seen the secret mania mode you may not want to be rushing so fast to munster madness as it is one of the higher rewards for chattering teeth collection. As is 1 extra ball and relighting mystery which you could never do before. Chattering teeth resets on each munster madness completion

The big change in the game is really the chattering teeth feature which makes you decide to keep collecting or move through to munster madness. I believe they are trying to slow you down a bit.

700 mil is a really amazing score on this pin. My highest currently on the latest software is 550

#10770 3 months ago

tanx for the extra tips, as indeed, didnt know about "teeth" (i admit was not really looking for that), and never seen secret mania
will check for these a bit more

#10771 3 months ago

On the pro am I correct that you need 48 chattering teeth to now start grandpa instead of just hitting all 4 stand-up targets once then any other of the 4 to start?

#10772 3 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

On the pro am I correct that you need 48 chattering teeth to now start grandpa instead of just hitting all 4 stand-up targets once then any other of the 4 to start?

Yes that is correct. It is more shots. I think they want it happening later in the game. You can hit a traget and then hit it again while flashing to double it. So if you pay attention to the chattering teeth you can increase those numbers faster

#10773 3 months ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

If you have not seen the secret mania mode you may not want to be rushing so fast to munster madness as it is one of the higher rewards for chattering teeth collection. As is 1 extra ball and relighting mystery which you could never do before. Chattering teeth resets on each munster madness completion
The big change in the game is really the chattering teeth feature which makes you decide to keep collecting or move through to munster madness. I believe they are trying to slow you down a bit.

i should miss something...
tonight i than concentrate (well, not too much as they are coming alone without aiming for) on teeth

some features did work (i mean i saw them), like another mystery & extra ball
but than, no secret mania, and teeth did NOT reset to 0 after playing MM, see the pic (267 teeth), was just after ball 2, in which i've played MM level 2...
and while i also get the super jackpot for teeth, i know i was far after secret mania (130 teeth needed)

than !?

teeth (resized).jpg

#10774 3 months ago

So, it looks like Stern is trying to get a few old games licensed renewed and rerun, munsters being one of them. I'd love if they shot a run of toppers off too. black and white pro!? mmmmmm

EDIT: I think I see where he thought the game was being re-released. Under stern IC the kit is under review. not the game. My bad.

#10775 3 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

So, it looks like Stern is trying to get a few old games licensed renewed and rerun

I’m curious on your source? Some older licenses would be very interesting!

#10776 3 months ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

I’m curious on your source? Some older licenses would be very interesting!

weird, someone I was just talking to about pinball showed me the stern site and on Star wars and Munsters it showed "coming awaiting licencing approval". Maybe I am totally wrong.... and he has some weird old page up or something.

EDIT: I think I see where he thought the game was being re-released. Under stern IC the kit is under review. not the game. My bad.

#10777 3 months ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

i should miss something...
tonight i than concentrate (well, not too much as they are coming alone without aiming for) on teeth
some features did work (i mean i saw them), like another mystery & extra ball
but than, no secret mania, and teeth did NOT reset to 0 after playing MM, see the pic (267 teeth), was just after ball 2, in which i've played MM level 2...
and while i also get the super jackpot for teeth, i know i was far after secret mania (130 teeth needed)
than !?
[quoted image]

I talked to Corey about this. The count does not reset but the rewards do. When you complete munster madness, regardless of the count on the screen, for rewards you are back to 0. I'm not sure if you can continue to collect teeth during munster madness. Something I'll need to check but I doubt it

If you want these rewards you really need to work for them before you complete the last mode to light munster madness.

- 130 - LIGHT SECRET MANIA
- 160 - LIGHT CHATTERING TEETH SUPER JACKPOT
- 200 - BONUS MULTIPLIER (PRO) - GRANDPAS LABORATORY (PREM/LE)
- 250 - AWARD SUPER TEETH (points)
- 300 - AWARD SUPER TEETH (points)
- 400+ AWARD SUPER TEETH (points)

I have seen the extra ball and relight mystery organically but I have not seen secret mania without going for it intentionally. I also don't know how many points you get for the 250,300,and 400+. Hopefully they are high to be worth the bit of a grind to get there.

#10778 3 months ago

Sounds like this new code update is pretty good I haven’t been able to dive into it like I want because of work. It seems to be u have to work more at things harder to get further in the game not just blowing through. Which is what we all wanted I can’t wait to play some more n really get to explore it.

#10779 3 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

weird, someone I was just talking to about pinball showed me the stern site and on Star wars and Munsters it showed "coming awaiting licencing approval". Maybe I am totally wrong.... and he has some weird old page up or something.

I hope your right about them trying to renew the license, and rerun Munsters. With the new Munsters movie coming out, I think it would be a smart move, there is already a demand for the pin, which I think will only increase if the new movie is a hit. I think it would be a win win for Stern. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

#10780 3 months ago

ok
will too check more...

#10781 3 months ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I talked to Corey about this. The count does not reset but the rewards do. When you complete munster madness, regardless of the count on the screen, for rewards you are back to 0. I'm not sure if you can continue to collect teeth during munster madness. Something I'll need to check but I doubt it
If you want these rewards you really need to work for them before you complete the last mode to light munster madness.
- 130 - LIGHT SECRET MANIA
- 160 - LIGHT CHATTERING TEETH SUPER JACKPOT
- 200 - BONUS MULTIPLIER (PRO) - GRANDPAS LABORATORY (PREM/LE)
- 250 - AWARD SUPER TEETH (points)
- 300 - AWARD SUPER TEETH (points)
- 400+ AWARD SUPER TEETH (points)
I have seen the extra ball and relight mystery organically but I have not seen secret mania without going for it intentionally. I also don't know how many points you get for the 250,300,and 400+. Hopefully they are high to be worth the bit of a grind to get there.

Have not made it to secret mania myself yet. After you collect the correct amount of chattering teeth , how do you start the Secret Mania mode?

#10782 3 months ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Have not made it to secret mania myself yet. After you collect the correct amount of chattering teeth , how do you start the Secret Mania mode?

grandpa scoop is lit, shoot to start

#10783 3 months ago

If you don't collect a chattering teeth award before getting to the next level award, you lose it. I had 130 teeth and was waiting for the scoop to light to start Secret Mania and Munster Madness took priority. So I missed out and had to get to 260 teeth before being able to start it.
I think the new code is great, but I wish the rules for Munster Madness was different. Alternating between playfields would be way more fun vs trying to keep both going at the same time.

#10784 3 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

If you don't collect a chattering teeth award before getting to the next level award, you lose it. I had 130 teeth and was waiting for the scoop to light to start Secret Mania and Munster Madness took priority. So I missed out and had to get to 260 teeth before being able to start it.

This is not the expected behaviour and not what I'm seeing. Lighting SECRET MANIA at 130 TEETH if not played will carry over and will still be lit after MUNSTER MADNESS has been played. To duplicate:
I completed all areas except HERMAN. Collected to 130 teeth. SECRET MANIA was awarded, and now lit, flashing at the scoop. Started and completed HERMAN. MUNSTER MADNESS became ready, flashing at the scoop. Shot the scoop, MUNSTER MADNESS started. Once MM was complete, the scoop was lit. Shot scoop and SECRET MANIA started.

As long as you collect the CHATTERING TEETH award before MUNSTER MADNESS is played, it should continue to be lit once MM is completed. The award list resets after MM is complete but anything awarded but uncollected shouldn't be lost (light extra ball, light secret mania, light enlarging ray on the PRE/LE, etc).

#10785 3 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

trying to keep both going at the same time.

Early on, I gave up trying to keep both play fields going. I figured the points were on the top play field and worked just the top play field and never worried about the lower.

#10786 3 months ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

This is not the expected behaviour and not what I'm seeing. Lighting SECRET MANIA at 130 TEETH if not played will carry over and will still be lit after MUNSTER MADNESS has been played. To duplicate:
I completed all areas except HERMAN. Collected to 130 teeth. SECRET MANIA was awarded, and now lit, flashing at the scoop. Started and completed HERMAN. MUNSTER MADNESS became ready, flashing at the scoop. Shot the scoop, MUNSTER MADNESS started. Once MM was complete, the scoop was lit. Shot scoop and SECRET MANIA started.
As long as you collect the CHATTERING TEETH award before MUNSTER MADNESS is played, it should continue to be lit once MM is completed. The award list resets after MM is complete but anything awarded but uncollected shouldn't be lost (light extra ball, light secret mania, light enlarging ray on the PRE/LE, etc).

ok, understood
now, if you check my pic just a few above, i did finish the game being over 300+ teeth
i would say that i have NOT seen secret mania after the MM1 & MM2 (following your explication, i should have seen 2), but again, will try to check better next time

anyway Corey, tanx for following our talks here about code

as seems that almost 1 update should came soon or later (...), can i point you these 2 little things i've already noticed :

- SUPERS level 10 (and mostly 11) did not show correctly on the screen, only the "0" was visible in that small apperture
- warning screen : as a player (and playing in factory with 2 warnings), not always easy to know if sometime you get 1 or 2 warnings following, as its the same screen... may be set the 2nd (or last warning) different from the others, easy way to do it would be the exact same sequence with inverted black/white

#10787 3 months ago

and this time, without a doubt, it didnt works (as intended) :

- was on route to MM2, only grandpa was missing
- did reach 130 teeth, and than a few more
- shoot the scoop, did play grandpa, ended >>> MM2 became available
- shoot the scoop, did play MM2, ended
- than back to 1 ball, shoot the scoop, and... nothing, no secret mania :/

tanx anyway

#10788 3 months ago

Stern just announced another New Code Update, V 1.20.0...I just got the e-mail a few minutes ago.

#10789 3 months ago

Munsters Christmas present is early this year.

07F1EDB0-8C03-4848-91BD-BF111EE24511 (resized).jpeg
#10790 3 months ago

And its loaded with goodies!

LE/PREMIUM V1.20 - FEBRUARY 3, 2022
===================================
**** FIXED ****
- Playing ENLARGING RAY from MYSTERY was not marking GRANDPA complete.
- (PRO ONLY) When a mini target was flashing, the GRANDPA light was
sometimes prevented from being lit.
- (PRE/LE ONLY) During ENLARGING RAY, when the lower playfield is disabled
we now light GRANDPA SUPER JACKPOT, which emulates the PRO rules.
- INSTANT INFO was not hiding high scores and champions when the
ALLOW HIGH SCORES adjustment was OFF.
- Sometimes speech was stepping on SPOT's START display effect.
- The MINI TARGETs timers were being started when hit during
COUCH POTATO CHALLENGE.
- (PRO) The ALL THE SUPER JACKPOTS ARE LIT speech was not being triggered
correctly.
- (PRE/LE ONLY) The details on the GRANDPA INSTANT INFO page were not
correct if the lower playfield was disabled.
- SECRET MANIA LIT wasn't being awarded from MYSTERY when it could.
- Fixed misspelling of "ENLARGING RAY" on CHATTERING TEETH award.
- (PRE/LE ONLY) MYSTERY was flashing when the lower playfield ball
wasn't active.
- Corrected the DRAGULA target light effects during COUCH POTATO CHALLENGE. 5X
and ADD A BALL were being included incorrectly.
- ZAP page in INSTANT INFO was not using the correct graphics.

**** NEW ****
- Removed the "START COMPETITION MODE" option on the LEFT FLIPPER during
attract mode. COMPETITION MODE is now located in the GAME MENU by
pressing both flipper buttons during attract.
- Speech:
ENLARGING RAY is lit and when starting.
LILY mode start.
ENLARGING RAY jackpots.
SECRET MANIA LIT.
Show speech added to various events.
- Added MARILYN CHAMPION, EDDIE CHAMPION and COUCH POTATO CHAMPION
to INSTANT INFO.
- Added sound effects to INSTANT INFO.
- New 5X DRAGULA rule. Now, you can only light 5X DRAGULA by completing
D-R-A-G-U-L-A letters. Shoot DRAGULA to collect.
- Added DRAGULA CHAMPION.
- (PRE/LE ONLY) Updated DOUBLE SUPER SKILL SHOT rule. When active, no modes
will start at GRANDPA'S LABORATORY SCOOP. You must now shoot the SCOOP again
- (PRE/LE ONLY) Added LOWER PF TROUGH POWER adjustment.
- (PRE/LE ONLY) Added LOWER PF POPPER POWER adjustment.

IMPOSSIBLE GAME-PLAY MODE
- Added Impossible Game-Play mode and Monster Game-Play mode to the GAME
PLAY MENU.
- Before starting the game, you can access the
GAME PLAY MENU by holding in both flippers.
- Impossible Game-Play Mode will temporarily set all the difficulty
adjustments set to VERY HARD.
- You can not earn an extra ball while playing Impossible Mode.
- MONSTER GAME-PLAY MODE is Impossible mode but only for the first player
only.
- There are 6 items to choose from the menu:
- STANDARD - NORMAL PLAY
- IMPOSSIBLE - NO TRAPPING AND VERY HARD FOR ALL
- MONSTER - 1ST PLAYER NO TRAPPING AND VERY HARD
- COMPETITION - ALL RANDOMNESS REMOVED
- DJ MIXER - PLAY TUNES FROM THE GAME
- CHALLENGE - COUCH POTATO CHALLENGE MODE

CONNECTIVITY
- Added Connectivity Ready -
- The game can have a connectivity kit installed and be connected to
STERN INSIDER CONNECTED.
- Once connected you can login and start tracking your scores.
- To login, hold your QR code over the scanner. When you see you are
logged in just push start.

- Added Achievements -
- Once connected you can log in and start earning Achievements.
- There are 74 achievements you can now earn if you are logged in.
- Achievements will pop up after you have received them as soon as they
can. Also, they are seen at the start of end of ball bonus if you
received any that ball.
- You can see all the achievements and how they are earned in instant
info or on the web site insider.sternpinball.com

- Your name will displace PLAYER # in the main score frame.

- Adjusted High Score entry so that if you are logged-in the game will
default to your initials. You will still be able to change them.

**** TWEAKED ****
- Adjusted speech timing on HSTD displays.
- (PRE/LE) Adjusted speech timing for GRANDPA JACKPOT.
- COUCH POTATO WINS audit was updated to show percentage of wins vs attempts.
- Adjusted the EQ of many speech calls
- Updated the GRANDPA EJECT ball saver to not clobber any existing ball
saver.
- KITTY will award PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIERS for 30 seconds during COUCH POTATO
CHALLENGE instead of 60.
- Playing DRAGULA now always awards +1X BONUS MULTIPLIERS when in
COMPETITION MODE.
- (PRE/LE ONLY) Tweaked the lamp effect during DOUBLE SUPER SKILL SHOT.

**** MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.06 ****
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.83.0

Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name
and green check mark with Verified Location if the machine is registered
to a pro account.

Added adjustments for Login and Play Again display timers:
AD_NET_LOGIN_TIMER - "INSIDER LOGIN TIMER" default 30 sec
AD_NET_PLAY_AGAIN_TIMER - "INSIDER PLAY AGAIN TIMER" default 20 sec

GAME RESTART (hold start button) behavior change:
Holding the start button on ball 2 or greater will follow the
logic of the AD_START_BUTTON_BEHAVIOR adjustment.
If (AD_GAME_RESTART == YES) and (AD_START_BUTTON_BEHAVIOR ==
ADV_START_BUTTON_BEHAVIOR_ALL_LOGGED_IN) holding the start button on
ball 2 or greater will restart the game for as many players as is
necessary to accommodate the users that are logged in.
If there are not enough credits to restart the game for the necessary
number of players, the game will not be restarted.

Addressed Insider Connected game registration corner cases.

Upon entering the Service Menu for the first time after a software update, a
screen will display the game and system version numbers. This screen will
be displayed for a minimum of 1 second, and is dismissed by the enter
button. This replaces the dots display previous shown at power on after
an update.

Login changes:
* When a user logs in during a game in progress and the player up slot
is occupied, assign the user in the first open slot from lowest
player to the highest player.
* When a user joins a game in progress, award achievements that were
earned up to that point.
* When user authorization failure, remove the user from the session.
Added audits for connectivity games and scanner use

Added Connectivity support for Spike 2 games.

#10791 3 months ago

Downloading now. Will install shortly...

#10792 3 months ago

This game is going to finally become EPIC!!

#10793 3 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

This game is going to finally become EPIC!!

Now all of us that have hung in there for such a long time and did not sell are being properly rewarded. Thanks Dwight Xaqery, Corey, Jerry and Stern Munsters team for giving us our monies worth!! Some of the best code ever!

#10795 3 months ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

i would say that i have NOT seen secret mania after the MM1 & MM2 (following your explication, i should have seen 2),

I'll look into why this could be. Are you on PRO or PRE/LE?

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Munsters Christmas present is early this year.

Dwight, Jerry and I along with the entire Stern team is excited to bring this latest update that adds Insider Connected to Munsters along with polish, bug fixes and some rule updates.

We're glad everyone has been enjoying the game and now with Insider Connected achievements, we're adding a new dimension to an already great game!

#10796 3 months ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

PRO, 1.11 of course...

now will try this 1.20, already updating

#10797 3 months ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

Dwight, Jerry and I along with the entire Stern team is excited to bring this latest update that adds Insider Connected to Munsters along with polish, bug fixes and some rule updates.
We're glad everyone has been enjoying the game and now with Insider Connected achievements, we're adding a new dimension to an already great game!

A special thanks to you CoreyStup and Jerry too!!

#10798 3 months ago

so they added even more modes to play?!?!?!?

- There are 6 items to choose from the menu:
- STANDARD - NORMAL PLAY
- IMPOSSIBLE - NO TRAPPING AND VERY HARD FOR ALL
- MONSTER - 1ST PLAYER NO TRAPPING AND VERY HARD
- COMPETITION - ALL RANDOMNESS REMOVED
- DJ MIXER - PLAY TUNES FROM THE GAME
- CHALLENGE - COUCH POTATO CHALLENGE MODE

this is freaking sweet.

#10799 3 months ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

U have done what all the haters said would never happen. We new our Munsters was a beautiful n fantastic pin

Quoted from CoreyStup:

I am so pumped it’s unreal lol. 3 updates in what 2 months is just fantastic it has brought are Munsters to the top as far as I am concerned. One of the most beautiful pins ever n now with new code updates game play is on fire thanks so much to all of u for what u are doing we all appreciate it more than you know.

#10800 3 months ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

and than, only 1 game on 1.20 and i can tell you that secret mania (from 130 teeth) still remain without effect here
but teeth works for the extra ball right at 110
i'll tell you more later...

anyway, tanx of course, for what you have done, and what you'll do

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
There are 11,234 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 225.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!