pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 237.
#10301 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Cancel the super jackpots until you get a bunch ready to go and get the multiplier up.

Does cancelling carry over from ball to ball?

#10302 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Each time you qualify a super jackpot and then get the dragula shot, you have a couple of seconds to hit the button on the lockdown bar to cancel it. Otherwise, it awards whatever super jackpots are qualified with whatever playfield multiplier is achieved at that moment. It's a risk/ reward situation.

#10303 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Yes it carries over. I tried to see how far I could push it and got a super of 87mill once. There was lots of cancellations during multiballs. You got to really listen out for that super jackpot sound during the chaos.

#10304 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Yes it carries over. I tried to see how far I could push it and got a super of 87mill once. There was lots of cancellations during multiballs. You got to really listen out for that super jackpot sound during the chaos.

Or keep an eye out for the button to start flashing red.

#10305 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Good to know, was never sure.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Or keep an eye out for the button to start flashing red.

Yep, plus the it's pretty easy to catch the music and video for a prompt too. I usually cancel but normally would try to cash in before the ball ended.

#10306 2 years ago

I saw those rivited triangles & thought oooh I need those. after a search I realized, they are already on my table.

Quoted from freddy:

You bent me black and white!!! Lol
Thanks Tim
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#10307 2 years ago

Any word on a topper restock?

#10308 2 years ago

Hey.. Anyone else here get this email about replacing the batteries?? Is this legit...

"Here's a message from the Pinside.com battery service. Today, it has been a year since you last replaced your batteries in one or more of your games"

#10309 2 years ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

Any word on a topper restock?

Would love to see Stern produce more Munsters toppers. If I am a betting man though Id say they wont. Too many issues with the first batch of those, and the game has been retired by Stern.

#10310 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Hey.. Anyone else here get this email about replacing the batteries?? Is this legit...

"Here's a message from the Pinside.com battery service. Today, it has been a year since you last replaced your batteries in one or more of your games"

Sounds like you set this up:

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 3.24.59 PM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2021-10-28 at 3.24.59 PM (resized).jpg
#10311 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Sounds like you set this up:[quoted image]

Set what up?? Where are the batteries located?

#10312 2 years ago

Older machines have batteries that need to be replace yearly or they can leak and do expensive stuff to things.

There is an alert on pinside that you can set that will remind you to replace the batteries in your game.

Quoted from Jnyvio:

#10313 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Older machines have batteries that need to be replace yearly or they can leak and do expensive stuff to things.
There is an alert on pinside that you can set that will remind you to replace the batteries in your game.

Ok, Thank you!

#10314 2 years ago

Battery in Modern Sterns are button batteries- if you take out the backglass bad look at the CPU Board you should see one, mounted just off the board

#10315 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

If you look at the picture I shared, it's from the pinside machine page that you get when you add a machine to your collection. If you have also clicked the button in your settings that tells pinside to email you reminders to change your batteries, you will get these emails.

#10316 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

If you look at the picture I shared, it's from the pinside machine page that you get when you add a machine to your collection. If you have also clicked the button in your settings that tells pinside to email you reminders to change your batteries, you will get these emails.

Oh... ok Tnx.

1 week later
#10317 2 years ago

Ok so I noticed the premium and LE has lit signs on the ramps where the Pro does not.
Is it possible to buy and add these gems?

1 week later
#10318 2 years ago
Quoted from DustinP:

Ok so I noticed the premium and LE has lit signs on the ramps where the Pro does not.
Is it possible to buy and add these gems?

found a shop in germany seem to have the parts for Premium, but i don't think it will work.
I am not even sure if the cable plugs would fit. And you would need to replace/shut off the lamps on the playfield.

but for completenes:
https://www.kms-handel-shop.de/de/stern-pinball/spielfeldteile/spielfeldplastics/stern-pinball-the-munsters-le-premium-left-ramp-sign-511-1970-24_40468_12303

https://www.kms-handel-shop.de/de/stern-pinball/spielfeldteile/sonstiges/stern-pinball-the-munsters-le-premium-right-ramp-sign-511-1970-29_40469_12304

but again i doubt it will work.

#10319 2 years ago

I left the club about a month ago, and just purchased a Godzilla Prem. Like everyone has said, Munster's is an amazing family pin and the artwork is unmatched! Keep up the fight of pushing for more code!

#10320 2 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

found a shop in germany seem to have the parts for Premium, but i don't think it will work.
I am not even sure if the cable plugs would fit. And you would need to replace/shut off the lamps on the playfield.
but for completenes:
https://www.kms-handel-shop.de/de/stern-pinball/spielfeldteile/spielfeldplastics/stern-pinball-the-munsters-le-premium-left-ramp-sign-511-1970-24_40468_12303
https://www.kms-handel-shop.de/de/stern-pinball/spielfeldteile/sonstiges/stern-pinball-the-munsters-le-premium-right-ramp-sign-511-1970-29_40469_12304
but again i doubt it will work.

Deng
Yeah that’s a bummer. I could care less about the lower playfield but these would of been a nice feature to add on my Pro.
Thanks

#10321 2 years ago

I broke the Herman plastic on my machine a few weeks back at which point I contacted Stern for a replacement...they sent one free of charge but along with the plastic was included this smaller stainless plastic protector...I believe this will not only protect the fragile Herman plastic but also keep the wire-form from bending and protect that opto. It think this will eliminate the need for that 3D printed block. I had not seen this mentioned here so I thought I would post it. I have to credit Stern with some great customer support here especially to include the upgrade.

20211116_213509 (resized).jpg20211116_213509 (resized).jpg

#10322 2 years ago

I have to get that kit for my Premium. Thanks for posting.

#10323 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

I broke the Herman plastic on my machine a few weeks back at which point I contacted Stern for a replacement...they sent one free of charge but along with the plastic was included this smaller stainless plastic protector...I believe this will not only protect the fragile Herman plastic but also keep the wire-form from bending and protect that opto. It think this will eliminate the need for that 3D printed block. I had not seen this mentioned here so I thought I would post it. I have to credit Stern with some great customer support here especially to include the upgrade.
[quoted image]

How does that stop the wireform from bending?

Cool of Stern to send that to you. Did you buy Munsters new?

#10324 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:How does that stop the wireform from bending?
Cool of Stern to send that to you. Did you buy Munsters new?

The stainless plastic protector prevents the ball from bending the wire-form.

20211116_234436 (resized).jpg20211116_234436 (resized).jpg

#10325 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

The stainless protector fits bl

[quoted image]

Thanks! From the original picture, it looked like just a plastic protector (the kind that sits right under the plastic).

#10326 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

The stainless protector fits bl

[quoted image]

I did not put in the steel protector. But if this would prevent hits against the wireform to prevent bending it would mean now and before the plastic would get the hits. My guess is that the steel form just stabilizes the fragile plastic on top of it. Against airballs coming from above and some hits coming from the wireform below.

I have the green plastic pretectors under my plastic and still had the deforming of the wire form. It's dong i think more or less the same job.

The Wireform deforming does not happen to every machine. I hope this works for you and never will get it.
and thank you for the Picture of installation process.

#10327 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

[quoted image]

Nice, I just got mine from Stern too, same thing happened!

#10328 2 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Nice, I just got mine from Stern too, same thing happened!

How did you contact Stern? Want for my LE

#10329 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I just went out to their website and sent an e-mail...https://sternpinball.com/support/

#10330 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Quoted from FtrMech:

I just went out to their website and sent an e-mail...https://sternpinball.com/support/

Just requested one thru Stern this AM via the support link on their web page. They shot me an email rather quickly asking for the shipping info which I sent. Excellent service by Stern regarding this matter.

FYI, you'll need to supply the pin's serial number when filling out the short online form.

#10331 2 years ago

Just requested these parts from Stern as well. Thanks again for posting this info.

#10332 2 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Just requested these parts from Stern as well. Thanks again for posting this info.

Got mine coming as well! Thanks

#10333 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

[quoted image]

Ok, after installing the Herman Plastic Protector upgrade, I need to update my posting...I was wrong about no longer needing the 3D printed block...for some reason I assumed that the stainless plate would install at ball-level resting on the wire-form negating the need of the block. It does in fact install just under the new plastic...my apologies for misleading anyone.

#10334 2 years ago

This is the link to the 3D print 'Block'. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4276887 . I have printed, installed, and it works very well.

#10335 2 years ago

Looks like no code update for Xmas

#10336 2 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Nope....and we wont get the IC either......thats ok....

#10337 2 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Fuck Stern

#10338 2 years ago

Stern has stated that eventually all Spike 2 games get Insider Connected compatible.

#10339 2 years ago

I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with lower play field clock showing 10 seconds just all of a sudden while playing n then it will go off and when u start to go into the lower play field it starts counting off time before you can even start playing. Also when raven starts counting 4-3-2-1 it skips sometimes from 4 to 1 mine is brand new just got it first week September. Thanks

#10340 2 years ago

I just listed a sweet Pinball Refinery Munsters LE machine in the market for my customer. It is the only LE that I customized.

If anyone is interested in it just drop me a PM,

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

#10341 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with lower play field clock showing 10 seconds just all of a sudden while playing n then it will go off and when u start to go into the lower play field it starts counting off time before you can even start playing. Also when raven starts counting 4-3-2-1 it skips sometimes from 4 to 1 mine is brand new just got it first week September. Thanks

The 10 seconds in the lower playfield is associated with the 'Skill Shot' mode. Have a read of the 'Skill shot' section in the link to rulesheet.

http://tiltforums.com/t/the-munsters-rulesheet/4781

#10342 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Nope....and we wont get the IC either......thats ok....

Where did you folks get this info. IC still shows it’s coming soon. So at least one more update is on the way.

#10343 2 years ago

Is the shaker motor worth it to add to the premium? Also any thoughts on adding pin woofer and speakers?

Not sure if it would be worth it on Munsters or cause unnecessary rattling.

Thank you in advance

#10344 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Is the shaker motor worth it to add to the premium? Also any thoughts on adding pin woofer and speakers?
Thank you in advance

I personally think the shaker really adds to it.

#10345 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Thank you in advance

Have shaker on my LE....love it

#10346 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Have shaker on my LE....love it

Love my shaker on my Munsters premium and I just ordered pin stadium lights for upper and lower play field going to be sweet

#10347 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Love my shaker on my Munsters premium and I just ordered pin stadium lights for upper and lower play field going to be sweet

I have upper and lower stadiums as well... awesome!!

#10348 2 years ago

Anyone have any suggestions for settings on the pin? Level is perfect and I’ve turned a few things down. Pinballs are shooting into the side, glass and all around.

#10349 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Anyone have any suggestions for settings on the pin? Level is perfect and I’ve turned a few things down. Pinballs are shooting into the side, glass and all around.

So... looking for some input and help from Premium and LE owners. Does the lower playfield on your pins sit flush with the rest of the playfield, or slightly lower? I believe this is my problem with the balls 'taking flight'. You can even see when they are coming back down towards the flippers they drop and move ever so slightly. When you hit the ball up it launches into the air and bangs around. I got down to eye level and you can see it take flight.

I took the glass off and there's a lip around the entire lower playfield.

Any input is greatly appreciated as I want to make sure I get this figured out ASAP while still under 'warranty'.

Thank you

#10350 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

So... looking for some input and help from Premium and LE owners. Does the lower playfield on your pins sit flush with the rest of the playfield, or slightly lower? I believe this is my problem with the balls 'taking flight'. You can even see when they are coming back down towards the flippers they drop and move ever so slightly. When you hit the ball up it launches into the air and bangs around. I got down to eye level and you can see it take flight.
I took the glass off and there's a lip around the entire lower playfield.
Any input is greatly appreciated as I want to make sure I get this figured out ASAP while still under 'warranty'.
Thank you

Should sit flush.. use a flat edge and tighten the torx bolts

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/207?hl=thatonedude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.