pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 237.
#10251 2 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Got a b/w premium inbound soon; looking for Mezel Mods sewer ring if someone has one available? Currently out of stock fromMezel. Also, for any b/w owners that have plastic protectors installed...did you go with clear protectors or green? First thought clear made the most sense, then wondered what the green would look like on a b/w.

Any plans to swap out the stock rubbers with color ones? That's likely what I would think about when going w/the green protectors (i.e. would the green clash?)

#10252 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Any plans to swap out the stock rubbers with color ones? That's likely what I would think about when going w/the green protectors (i.e. would the green clash?)

I saw someone that had the clear rubbers on the b/w which i thought looked really cool. But green flipper rubbers with green protectors might be interesting.

#10253 2 years ago

I put the green on my pro and absolutely hated it. Caused this florescent green hue all over the lower playfield. Maybe if I did the entire playfield with the same color protector it would have been ok but with just the lower part it was just off to me. Took them off and never did order the clear.

#10254 2 years ago

The sewer mod is in production I talked to mezel mods there just waiting for them to come in

#10255 2 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Got a b/w premium inbound soon; looking for Mezel Mods sewer ring if someone has one available? Currently out of stock fromMezel. Also, for any b/w owners that have plastic protectors installed...did you go with clear protectors or green? First thought clear made the most sense, then wondered what the green would look like on a b/w.

I put the green on my b/w premium and didn't care for the look. I ended up going with clear. Check with cointaker about the sewer ring. I know they used to carry them. Good luck and happy modding!

#10256 2 years ago

Thank you guys for the follow up posts! Helpful info…looks like a fun game to mod.

#10257 2 years ago

Got my new color Premium and after replacing the VUK in Grandpa's Laboratory under warranty I have now begun adding Mods. I have put on Grandpa's Electric Chair, google eye and spider flipper bats from the Mod Couple and the Dragula Light, Sewer Pipe, Doggie Din Din and Stair Case Railing. I am undecided on whether to go with the Mod Couple's Spark Generator Flasher or the Mezel Mod's Tesla Coil Replacement. Does anyone have a strong opinion on one verus the other? Obviously the Mod couple Spark Generator is cheaper and an easier install, but the Mezel Mod Tesla Coil looks pretty nice. Also any other Mod's I should consider?

#10258 2 years ago

I’m looking forward being able to get to my Munsters to fit the Munsters shooter rod. Have sold another game to get a bit of space so I
Can get the glass off.

Munsters & BM66 will be getting some serious play… until Godzilla arrives and then I’m back to Square 1.

#10259 2 years ago

Hot take/unpopular opinion: after owning both “spooky” themed pins from stern I prefer Munsters Premium to Elvira HoH.

#10260 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Hot take/unpopular opinion: after owning both “spooky” themed pins from stern I prefer Munsters Premium to Elvira HoH.

Because?

#10261 2 years ago
Quoted from MachineGunGuy:

Got my new color Premium and after replacing the VUK in Grandpa's Laboratory under warranty I have now begun adding Mods. I have put on Grandpa's Electric Chair, google eye and spider flipper bats from the Mod Couple and the Dragula Light, Sewer Pipe, Doggie Din Din and Stair Case Railing. I am undecided on whether to go with the Mod Couple's Spark Generator Flasher or the Mezel Mod's Tesla Coil Replacement. Does anyone have a strong opinion on one verus the other? Obviously the Mod couple Spark Generator is cheaper and an easier install, but the Mezel Mod Tesla Coil looks pretty nice. Also any other Mod's I should consider?

I'm still waiting for my Munsters to come in, but when I get it, I like the Mezel Mod Tesla Coils, I think they look better.

#10262 2 years ago

Not sure of his reasons, but I think EHOH has much better code but Munsters is a better shooter. I like EHOH but it might be the easiest shooting game of the LCD era.

#10263 2 years ago

I like the street lamp mod and the coach car over the shooter lane.

#10264 2 years ago

Even after all this time Munsters is still such an all around fun shooter, to just have a great time playing. It has so many Munsters pinball moments. Very excited to see what the new code update will be and what Insider Connect does for Munsters. Whole family says its a game we can never sell.

(Even Herman, Grandpa and Eddie love playing it!)

CEA7C2CF-4A81-4DB3-AF67-DCC6C0C5B23A (resized).jpegCEA7C2CF-4A81-4DB3-AF67-DCC6C0C5B23A (resized).jpeg

#10265 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Even after all this time Munsters is still such an all around fun shooter, to just have a great time playing. It has so many Munsters pinball moments. Very excited to see what the new code update will be and what Insider Connect does for Munsters. Whole family says its a game we can never sell.
[quoted image]

I love this picture.

#10266 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I love this picture.

I know right? Can’t imagine what it would have been like to have this machine debut the same time as the show. Would have been nirvana as a kid to play a pinball game like Munsters during its run. Still is!

2 gems we have that will never be sold, even being offered top dollar already is Munsters and Batman. Only wish Stern would rerun Batman toppers to buy, as well as Munsters shooter rods. Does anyone know where to buy a Munsters Stern shooter rod?

#10267 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Does anyone know where to buy a Munsters Stern shooter rod?

Cointaker has them listed on their site.

#10268 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Cointaker has them listed on their site.

Just ordered and was thinking I had missed buying one. Hadn’t really thought about it, till looking at all my other machines with purchased Stern shooter rods and thought, why didn’t I buy Munsters too? Thanks to you, I’ve got one!

#10269 2 years ago

I have 2 of the tesla coils on my color premium and they look great.

#10270 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

[quoted image]

Did Stern announce new code ?

#10271 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Kind of. There will be new code for sure to add online features. They have directly stated and confirmed this. Not sure if other changes will come with it.

#10272 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Not specifically for Munsters. All Spike 2 games will be getting an update to support the QR reader and IC features.

#10273 2 years ago

Just got my Pro …. Very happy with it , def has a 90s BW feel imo . Wondering about the shaker motor , I know it’s a must on certain games , but how about this game ?

#10274 2 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Just got my Pro …. Very happy with it , def has a 90s BW feel imo . Wondering about the shaker motor , I know it’s a must on certain games , but how about this game ?

I think the shaker is a must for the game. I feel it’s integrated well.

#10275 2 years ago

Dwight knows how to shake them up!
It’s good on Munsters but he nailed the shaker on mando !

#10276 2 years ago

Yeah get the shaker for Munsters, it rocks.

#10277 2 years ago

One of the five Drag-U-La cars built by Barris Kustoms will be up for auction in January 2022.

https://silodrome.com/drag-u-la-from-the-munsters/

https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0122-487702/1964-dragula-munsters-coffin-dragster/
Drag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-1600x1067.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-1600x1067.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-1.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-1.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-4.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-4.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-3.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-3.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-5.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-5.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-7.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-7.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-6.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-6.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-8.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-8.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-9.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-9.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-10.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-10.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-11.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-11.jpg

Drag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-2.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-2.jpg

Drag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-13.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-13.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-12.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-12.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-14.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-14.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-16.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-16.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-15.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-15.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-17.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-17.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-18.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-18.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-19.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-19.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-21.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-21.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-20.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-20.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-22.jpgDrag-U-La-From-The-Munsters-22.jpg
#10278 2 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

One of the five Drag-U-La cars built by Barris Kustoms will be up for auction in January 2022.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Now that would be cool to own!

#10279 2 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

[quoted image]

How about how you have to straddle the diff to drive this beast?

Crazy!

#10280 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Crazy!

Can you imagine if that read diff exploded? Yikes!

#10281 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Crazy!

That's how they were back in the day, your also straddling the transmission too!

#10282 2 years ago

Wouldn’t That get hot as hell also!

#10283 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Would That get hot as hell also!

Granpa wore asbestos undies

#10284 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Crazy!

Quoted from northvibe:

Can you imagine if that read diff exploded? Yikes!

Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

That's how they were back in the day, your also straddling the transmission too!

50 years ago at our local drag strip a local guy was in a slingshot dragster and the differential blew up and killed him.

My apologies: In this day of the internet, I found the drag racer but he did not die from a differential blowing up as I had always heard. A wind gust blew him off the track.

http://motorsportmemorial.org/focus.php?db=ct&n=10467

#10285 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

50 years ago at our local drag strip a local guy was in a slingshot dragster and the differential blew up and killed him.
My apologies: In this day of the internet, I found the drag racer but he did not die from a differential blowing up as I had always heard. A wind gust blew him off the track.
http://motorsportmemorial.org/focus.php?db=ct&n=10467

Does anyone know of a distributor that may have a Munsters color premium in stock? If so please DM me. Thanks.

#10286 2 years ago

So I’ve got a Munsters premium on temp trade. I actually think the simple old school code is part of this games charm, i don’t need all my games to be as deep as TWD or AIQ, typical Borg layout which is both good and bad but the ramps are great fun to shoot Borg knows how to do fun ramps.

And the lower playfield I thought I would get fed up with it while it’s here but it’s brilliant fun and feels pretty physically good to shot. The one area this game falls short is theme integration it’s almost non existent which is its biggest problem as it feels like the spiritual success/accompanying pin to BM66 which has more theme integration that any pin ever.

#10287 2 years ago

Is anybody new to the group that bought a B&W Prem ?
Considering selling mine - stock plus the Stern shooter rod.
Thanks for help on pricing/value.

#10288 2 years ago

Man just played for a good hour on my premium so much fun n the lights are unreal at different stages I was having a ball just a fantastic pin love it

#10289 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

So I’ve got a Munsters premium on temp trade. I actually think the simple old school code is part of this games charm, i don’t need all my games to be as deep as TWD or AIQ, typical Borg layout which is both good and bad but the ramps are great fun to shoot Borg knows how to do fun ramps.
And the lower playfield I thought I would get fed up with it while it’s here but it’s brilliant fun and feels pretty physically good to shot. The one area this game falls short is theme integration it’s almost non existent which is its biggest problem as it feels like the spiritual success/accompanying pin to BM66 which has more theme integration that any pin ever.

Quoted from big-c66:

Man just played for a good hour on my premium so much fun n the lights are unreal at different stages I was having a ball just a fantastic pin love it

Bought my Munsters Premium on Halloween day 2020 and one year later I still maintain that she’s bolted to my game room floor!

The geometry absolutes suits my play style. The ramp shots flow like butter and when I miss them, I know why the moment it leaves the flipper.

The black and white Franchi art is (in my opinion) the best looking playfield/backglass I’ve seen in recent releases. Nothing pops like colored leds on a crisp b&w playfield!

The soundtrack absolutely rocks!

The code is wonderfully simple and great for quick games solo or with friends. Start Herman with Lily then bash the Kitty! Pure, simple and straightforward pinball fun!!!

Love this game!

#10290 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Bought my Munsters Premium on Halloween day 2020 and one year later I still maintain that she’s bolted to my game room floor!
The geometry absolutes suits my play style. The ramp shots flow like butter and when I miss them, I know why the moment it leaves the flipper.
The black and white Franchi art is (in my opinion) the best looking playfield/backglass I’ve seen in recent releases. Nothing pops like colored leds on a crisp b&w playfield!
The soundtrack absolutely rocks!
The code is wonderfully simple and great for quick games solo or with friends. Start Herman with Lily then bash the Kitty! Pure, simple and straightforward pinball fun!!!
Love this game!

The black and white art is some of the best. LOVE that one. I played it at CES launch, and fell in love with the art alone. I also like the way it plays and have a route pro near me to play

#10291 2 years ago

Saw Grandpas chair mod , sort of like AF , looking for pics on how it’s mounted
Thanks

#10292 2 years ago

I have grandpas mod on my premium it’s really really nice n easy to install instructions on mod couple website

#10293 2 years ago

Looks like Rob Zombie will be destroying another beloved franchise. He managed to do something no one else could and kill Micheal Myers to the point he needed a reboot and now he looks set to run Munsters into the ground.

New character designs look truly awful and what the hell was he thinking putting his wife in the role of Lily? The irony of Lily and Morticia is they are supposed to be macabre versions of a smoking hot house wife CD228F34-256F-4CDA-AF5B-14B3E343E787 (resized).pngCD228F34-256F-4CDA-AF5B-14B3E343E787 (resized).pngFCCE3ACD-6573-4635-8FE4-7F15DC5A56DB (resized).pngFCCE3ACD-6573-4635-8FE4-7F15DC5A56DB (resized).png8B38F72F-B24D-4522-B8B7-F20C1E3F4460 (resized).png8B38F72F-B24D-4522-B8B7-F20C1E3F4460 (resized).png

#10294 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looks like Rob Zombie will be destroying another beloved franchise. He managed to do something no one else could and kill Micheal Myers to the point he needed a reboot and now he looks set to run Munsters into the ground.
New character designs look truly awful and what the hell was he thinking putting his wife in the role of Lily? The irony of Lily and Morticia is they are supposed to be macabre versions of a smoking hot house wife [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That picture of grandpa looks like he is wearing curlers in his hair.

#10295 2 years ago

Don’t care for the new Herman but grand pa looks cool!

#10296 2 years ago

They look ok to me. I'm neutral on Herman, but Lily and Grampa look fine.
Now, is it going to ruin the feel of the original show? RZ can't do worse than the 2012 reboot that failed. I mean, it's campy, 60s sitcom comedy, not exactly high drama.

#10297 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

They look ok to me. I'm neutral on Herman, but Lily and Grampa look fine.
Now, is it going to ruin the feel of the original show? RZ can't do worse than the 2012 reboot that failed. I mean, it's campy, 60s sitcom comedy, not exactly high drama.

Obviously no reboot ruins the originals, in most cases those will always be great no matter how many train wrecks reboots are made.

But I just can’t get my head round what he was thinking with these designs, the originals where so iconic, with grandpa and Herman it looks as if he’s tried way too hard and with Lily he’s just thrown a bad wig on his wife.

The originally Lily like morticia in Addams had an aura about them, just go and look at a still of the original Lily there’s something in the overall look of her and her eyes you believe she is her character this just looks like a bad Halloween costume!

Anyway back to Munsters pinball, loving this premium I have on loan, building the jackpots up is easily my favourite part of the game, along with the lower playfield which is a tonne of fun! Dwight just programmed the best lower playfield and upper playfield almost back to back.

#10298 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Obviously no reboot ruins the originals, in most cases those will always be great no matter how many train wrecks reboots are made.
But I just can’t get my head round what he was thinking with these designs, the originals where so iconic, with grandpa and Herman it looks as if he’s tried way too hard and with Lily he’s just thrown a bad wig on his wife.
The originally Lily like morticia in Addams had an aura about them, just go and look at a still of the original Lily there’s something in the overall look of her and her eyes you believe she is her character this just looks like a bad Halloween costume!
Anyway back to Munsters pinball, loving this premium I have on loan, building the jackpots up is easily my favourite part of the game, along with the lower playfield which is a tonne of fun! Dwight just programmed the best lower playfield and upper playfield almost back to back.

how do u build jackpots?

#10299 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:how do u build jackpots?

Cancel the super jackpots until you get a bunch ready to go and get the multiplier up.

#10300 2 years ago

Looks like theadicts77 is a fan of the new Munsters designs, there you go 1 fan of Rob Zombie in the house

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 11,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/206 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.