pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 237.
#10101 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Try kingpin games in Wisconson he might have one that someone might have back out on worth a try his name is Chris real nice guy

Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

I got on the phone and started calling around, and Game Exchange of Colorado had a few, but they weren't listed on the website, JJ was very nice to talk to and deal with, give them a call, they may still have one.

Thanks guys! Appreciate the help. I bought Stranger Things from Colorado Game Exchange. Great to deal with.

#10102 2 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

5K more?? holy shit! I thought the offer of $500 more was good

Think this is going to be a high demand title in the future, after no more are being made. The buyer I had, had one before, sold it and wanted one again. He’s a high end collector and mine is in brand new like condition, since I’ve had a PF protector on it from day one. Plus some other features that make it more unique than an LE. Munsters looks good sitting right next to its contemporary, Batman. Conditions for getting higher prices are quite different than even a year ago. A year ago, the HUO price would not have been that high, not even close.

#10103 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Think this is going to be a high demand title in the future, after no more are being made. The buyer I had, had one before, sold it and wanted one again. He’s a high end collector and mine is in brand new like condition, since I’ve had a PF protector on it from day one. Plus some other features that make it more unique than an LE. Munsters looks good sitting right next to its contemporary, Batman. Conditions for getting higher prices are quite different than even a year ago. A year ago, the HUO price would not have been that high, not even close.

Don’t do it man! You’ve always recognized the value of the game. Mines bolted until my estate sale.

#10104 2 years ago

Hey all! Considering buying a Pro model, as it is in my price range and has low plays. I’ve only played a Premium and loved it, missed my chance to the the B&W when they were still in production which is really the only Premium that I would want. The lower playfield is super fun to me, but I’m wondering if the Pro is good enough to scratch the itch. I’m not willing to pay the prices for used premiums these days. I love the artwork on the Pro, so maybe it checks enough boxes to make up for the loss of the lower playfield? IDK I’ve been a Munsters fan since I was a kid watching reruns with my dad so I think any version of the machine would do it for me.

#10105 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

If what you are holding in your hand came from this area by Herman, then it is supposed to be flat. Someone, at least a year back, did some 3D prints of a block that fits behind that wire and keeps it straight.
[quoted image]

Just lost spots opto because this wire cut into optos wires. Does the wire just pull out from play field. And are replacements availble availble?

#10106 2 years ago

I had the pro for a couple of years and I'd highly recommend it! Beautiful artwork with basically the same gameplay without Grandpa's lower lab.

Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Hey all! Considering buying a Pro model, as it is in my price range and has low plays. I’ve only played a Premium and loved it, missed my chance to the the B&W when they were still in production which is really the only Premium that I would want. The lower playfield is super fun to me, but I’m wondering if the Pro is good enough to scratch the itch. I’m not willing to pay the prices for used premiums these days. I love the artwork on the Pro, so maybe it checks enough boxes to make up for the loss of the lower playfield? IDK I’ve been a Munsters fan since I was a kid watching reruns with my dad so I think any version of the machine would do it for me.

#10107 2 years ago
Quoted from Tugboat1:

Just lost spots opto because this wire cut into optos wires. Does the wire just pull out from play field. And are replacements availble availble?

Yes. There should be two screws holding down the opto and you will unscrew them and there is a molex connector under the table that you will detach. Screw in the new one and run the cable down and connect the molex. I replaced one for my parents last weekend. You can reach out to stern and open a support ticket and they might send you one. Or you can but one from Pinball Life for $10.00: https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-long-range-opto-receiver-assembly.html

#10108 2 years ago

Pro is a very nice game. If it's nice and the right money buy it.

#10109 2 years ago
Quoted from Tugboat1:

Have a look if your wire is bend. There is a 3d print post that can prevent this:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4276887

it shoud hold the wire at distance.

and there is a 3d print to protect the opto:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4359221

i had the same problem, and got a replacement. But i just soldered the wires back on the opto and it works since then

wish you luck with your repair.

#10110 2 years ago

i have the pro now for a long time and i did not miss the mini playfield. The game is just excelent. But everything depends a little on your play style.
For me the code is very nice, it just matches my skills. It is very addicting you can do just some short games after work. Or try for Munster Madness in longer sessions. Recently we got LE with the miniplayfield. Yes i like the miniplayfield. It adds a difference to the game. But comparing the two machines and the need to decide between the two i would chose the Pro version for me. The miniplayfield at the moment is too much for me like in Munster Madness.
Theme wise Munster is must have. I just love the series and the movies. Well the old ones and not Munsters Today and the newer movies.

#10111 2 years ago
Quoted from billsgto:

I had the pro for a couple of years and I'd highly recommend it! Beautiful artwork with basically the same gameplay without Grandpa's lower lab.

I was reading in some of the reviews that the Grampa mode is sort of weak on the Pro, but that review might have been prior to the last code update? That’s not a deal-breaker for me though. I guess I was hopeful that maybe the Grampa mode on the Pro is something really fantastic, to make up for the lack of a lower playfield. Not even sure what that would be, exactly…was just sorta hopeful for some sort of major moment like there is with the lower playfield on the premiums.

#10112 2 years ago

there were no real code updates after release other than some scoring balances, dumbing down of munster madness 1, and topper updates. Grandpa is shoot the standup targets to light jackpots on the orbits and ramps. Shoot one shot to collect all lit jackpots. Collect 4 for super jackpot. Not a lot to the mode and it's quick.

Grandpa is more fun with secret mania enabled.

#10113 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

there were no real code updates after release other than some scoring balances, dumbing down of munster madness 1, and topper updates. Grandpa is shoot the standup targets to light jackpots on the orbits and ramps. Shoot one shot to collect all lit jackpots. Collect 4 for super jackpot. Not a lot to the mode and it's quick.
Grandpa is more fun with secret mania enabled.

Oooh…what’s the secret mania?? Is it similar to the Upside Down that happens randomly on Stranger Things? I love that feature…so fun for it to just happen without really knowing when/how it is triggered (although I’m sure there is a formula as to when and how it happens…I just like to live in my happy little world where things happen for no good reason).

#10114 2 years ago

search the thread for it. There is a button combo you put in before plunging the first ball that enables a special mode the second time you start grandpa before getting to munster madness

#10115 2 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Have a look if your wire is bend. There is a 3d print post that can prevent this:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4276887
it shoud hold the wire at distance.
and there is a 3d print to protect the opto:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4359221
i had the same problem, and got a replacement. But i just soldered the wires back on the opto and it works since then
wish you luck with your repair.

Hi... Do you know if anyone is selling these protective blocks? I don't have a 3D printer and would like to install one...

#10116 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Hi... Do you know if anyone is selling these protective blocks? I don't have a 3D printer and would like to install one...

I've been thinking about getting a 3d printer for that very reason.

#10117 2 years ago
Quoted from billsgto:

I’ve pretty well decided that I must have a machine with art by Christopher Franchi in my collection, and as much as I love BM66 my opinion in that the art on Munsters is his best work. Couple that with game design by John Borg (of which I have none in my collection) and I think there are just too many boxes checked for me to ignore.

#10118 2 years ago

I’ve pretty well decided that I must have a machine with art by Christopher Franchi in my collection, and as much as I love BM66 my opinion in that the art on Munsters is his best work. Couple that with game design by John Borg (of which I have none in my collection) and I think there are just too many boxes checked for me to ignore.

I have them both.... and actually play BM66 more....but for artwork...Munsters hands down...

#10119 2 years ago

I was reading in some of the reviews that the Grampa mode is sort of weak on the Pro, but that review might have been prior to the last code update? That’s not a deal-breaker for me though. I guess I was hopeful that maybe the Grampa mode on the Pro is something really fantastic, to make up for the lack of a lower playfield. Not even sure what that would be, exactly…was just sorta hopeful for some sort of major moment like there is with the lower playfield on the premiums.

Stern is shipping a final run right now. You may be able to snag a nib premium if you call a distributor this week.

I enjoyed the pro on location. But the lower playfield on the premium is really great.

#10120 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Stern is shipping a final run right now. You may be able to snag a nib premium if you call a distributor this week.
I enjoyed the pro on location. But the lower playfield on the premium is really great.

I think they’re only doing the color version now, though. I’d have to have the B&W if I was going to spend the extra money for a premium. I know that seems weird, but there’s just something about that artwork being in black & white that cranks the nostalgia level up to 11 for me. Again, me being the odd duck…for whatever reason the color artwork on the Pro isn’t a deal-breaker…probably because of the price! Ha!

#10121 2 years ago

Well my Munsters premium shipped today says it will be here by Friday 8-20-21 I’m so excited to put 600$ of mods on it it’s been a long 7 months waiting for it n now I can’t believe I’m going to do it all over again n put 500$ down on Elvira n wait probably 6-8 months for it I’m either a dumb ass or I need to face it I have a addiction. Lol

#10122 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Well my Munsters premium shipped today says it will be here by Friday 8-20-21 I’m so excited to put 600$ of mods on it it’s been a long 7 months waiting for it n now I can’t believe I’m going to do it all over again n put 500$ down on Elvira n wait probably 6-8 months for it I’m either a dumb ass or I need to face it I have a addiction. Lol

Munsters is one of the moddiest pins there is. sofa king many good mods.

#10123 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Yes. There should be two screws holding down the opto and you will unscrew them and there is a molex connector under the table that you will detach. Screw in the new one and run the cable down and connect the molex. I replaced one for my parents last weekend. You can reach out to stern and open a support ticket and they might send you one. Or you can but one from Pinball Life for $10.00: https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-long-range-opto-receiver-assembly.html

The opto is easy out. What about that rail? Didnt seem like it wanted to come out

#10124 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

i created the design and put it on thingiverse and i would send you one, but from europe it will be too expensive. Maybe someone here will print you one out.
Material and Printing time is not that much for this design.
There is also the alternative to let it print from a comerical company, there are some out there who will print customer designs.

I have the replacement post on a Pro and LE and both do not make any Problems anymore.

#10125 2 years ago

Oooh…what’s the secret mania?? Is it similar to the Upside Down that happens randomly on Stranger Things? I love that feature…so fun for it to just happen without really knowing when/how it is triggered (although I’m sure there is a formula as to when and how it happens…I just like to live in my happy little world where things happen for no good reason).

Secreat Mania Flippercode:
4 1 4 = D A D = B LLLLR LR LLLLRR
B = Both, L= Left, R=Right

in game you need to press the flipper buttons to activate Secret Mania. if Succesfull you should see like in a Dot Matrix "Welcome to the Munsters"
After that the Mode is enabled. You need to activate Grandpa 2 times to start the Mode.
i am not 100% sure if you need the Both at the beginning.
Once i had the "Welcome to the Munsters" in middle gameplay, started it without intention

hope this helps.

#10126 2 years ago
Quoted from Tugboat1:

The opto is easy out. What about that rail? Didnt seem like it wanted to come out

I never had to replace or adjust the rail. Perhaps someone who has the table handy can answer that for you Tugboat1. I will check this weekend and see if I can get the answer for you if no one has answered before then.

#10127 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

I never had to replace or adjust the rail. Perhaps someone who has the table handy can answer that for you Tugboat1. I will check this weekend and see if I can get the answer for you if no one has answered before then.

Quoted from Tugboat1:

when my rail/wire was bent i did not remove it. I just bend it back, it was hard but doable. i bend it just enough that it will not touch the opto and the replacement post fittet to hold it in place.
have a look at post #7592
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/152#post-5571926

thats how it looke on my machine.

and here with the installed post:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/154#post-5584945

#10128 2 years ago

Anybody get their machine yet?

#10129 2 years ago

Premium color just arrived

32774F71-48B5-4D54-8F51-C221C95D4F04 (resized).jpeg32774F71-48B5-4D54-8F51-C221C95D4F04 (resized).jpeg
#10130 2 years ago
Quoted from Thompson69:

Premium color just arrived
[quoted image]

Congrats, just in time for the weekend! I'm still waiting on a shipping notice for mine. I can't wait to get it!

#10131 2 years ago

I was excited n then I got email from FedEx package will be delivered Monday instead of today Friday I was like really damn

#10132 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I was excited n then I got email from FedEx package will be delivered Monday instead of today Friday I was like really damn

That sucks, but at least you know it's on its way, I still don't know when mine will ship.

#10133 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

I am on vacation now but could print them for you after the 30th. Shoot me a DM with your info.

BIll

#10134 2 years ago

Mine arrived Friday. When I called 2 weeks ago they had know idea when it was coming in, well worth the wait we played it all evening.

#10135 2 years ago

Hey Munster fans, can someone cut my chase time down. I need the Herman Plastic protector. The left triangle edge broke off. I have ordered the new plastic from pinball life. I can't seem to find the protector for it in stock. I assume I will have to buy a set which I don't need as I have the green inlane set already.
Thanks!

#10136 2 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Hey Munster fans, can someone cut my chase time down. I need the Herman Plastic protector. The left triangle edge broke off. I have ordered the new plastic from pinball life. I can't seem to find the protector for it in stock. I assume I will have to buy a set which I don't need as I have the green inlane set already.
Thanks!

Did you try contact Pablo at Stern? They sent me the protector and a new plastic for free not to long ago. Pretty sure the protector is a warranty item and not available outside of Stern

#10137 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Did you try contact Pablo at Stern? They sent me the protector and a new plastic for free not to long ago. Pretty sure the protector is a warranty item and not available outside of Stern

That didn’t even cross my mind! Thanks!

#10138 2 years ago

Well I just talked to my distributor and Stern shorted his order and he only got 3 machines in, and I was 4th on the list, so I missed it by one, he said Stern told them they were going to ship the rest in early 2022. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have none at all.

#10139 2 years ago

All right got my Munsters premium in today n holy Jesus it’s beautiful I played a couple of games n I’m loving it the two I’ve ever played both had lights out n bottom play field u couldn’t hardly see through the glass n both were LE n are not being taken care of but wow now that I’ve seen it fully clean n clear everything working all I can say is wow I’m fixing to put 600$ of mods n order my shaker n pin stadium lights she should be rocking

#10140 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

All right got my Munsters premium in today n holy Jesus it’s beautiful I played a couple of games n I’m loving it the two I’ve ever played both had lights out n bottom play field u couldn’t hardly see through the glass n both were LE n are not being taken care of but wow now that I’ve seen it fully clean n clear everything working all I can say is wow I’m fixing to put 600$ of mods n order my shaker n pin stadium lights she should be rocking

Congrats! I wish I got mine.

#10141 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

they were going to ship the rest in early 2022. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have none at all.

Another new date for working in a code update……. Wishful thinking

#10142 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Pin Stadiums in top and bottom playfield are awesome....

#10143 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Pin Stadiums in top and bottom playfield are awesome....

Anyone have pics they can share of pinstadiums installed?

#10144 2 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Will get some today

#10145 2 years ago

It is nice to read about all of the newer Munsters buyers and owners rave about their Munsters. So much different from 2 years ago when the narrative was a lot less positive.

#10146 2 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Will get some today

Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Here you go

Munpin1 (resized).jpgMunpin1 (resized).jpgMunpin2 (resized).jpgMunpin2 (resized).jpg
#10147 2 years ago

Does anyone still make aprons cards for Munster I got my colored premium in and would love a set

#10148 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Does anyone still make aprons cards for Munster I got my colored premium in and would love a set

I printed mine on photo paper https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5153032

#10149 2 years ago

How do you do it print from we’re those look great

#10150 2 years ago

I printed from my color inkjet printer on 4x3 photo paper, let it dry, then cropped it. There are instructions in the thread. It's not that hard

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 11,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/203 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.