IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 237.
#9901 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Would you happen to have any photos to share..

Here you go. I actually just took it off my machine to trade it tomorrow. If you want these mods for half of what I paid plus shipping, I'd be happy to send them. PM me.

20210508_223804.jpg20210508_223804.jpg20210518_164318.jpg20210518_164318.jpg
#9902 2 years ago

If not spoken for by the previous poster, I'd be interested in getting the Dragula light mod that changes the white letters to yellow, orange and red.

Let me know. Thanks!

#9903 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Here you go. I actually just took it off my machine to trade it tomorrow. If you want these mods for half of what I paid plus shipping, I'd be happy to send them. PM me. [quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good.. I actually purchased this a while ago.. Just haven't installed it.... Mine is the Premium B&W.. I think the White leds fit it better..... I wish the LILY came in White.. I may contact the seller with my request.. Tnx

#9904 2 years ago

I've been moving my shaker between games and this week Munsters got it. I've read many reports that it doesn't do much. I'm not following with that? It seems to be pretty well integrated with what code we have here. It shakes when you get supers, it shakes when the magnet goes off, it shakes when you hit a zap. I agree with a lot of the complaints about the code on this game but the shaker actually seems to be pretty good and not over done.

#9905 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I've been moving my shaker between games and this week Munsters got it. I've read many reports that it doesn't do much. I'm not following with that? It seems to be pretty well integrated with what code we have here. It shakes when you get supers, it shakes when the magnet goes off, it shakes when you hit a zap. I agree with a lot of the complaints about the code on this game but the shaker actually seems to be pretty good and not over done.

Is awesome on my LE.... would not be without it

#9906 2 years ago

The shaker is amazing on this game.heres pic of my pro just shopped out with purple perfect play rubbers,what a pain to do them all but now it's all cleaned waxed and to fast for me lol.

20210517_115618 (resized).jpg20210517_115618 (resized).jpg
#9907 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

The shaker is amazing on this game.heres pic of my pro just shopped out with purple perfect play rubbers,what a pain to do them all but now it's all cleaned waxed and to fast for me lol.
[quoted image]

You know. I passed on those flipper decorations thinking maybe they wouldn’t look good on a color premium. But they look really nice with the purple rubbers. Where did you get them?

And I agree. The shaker on this game is great!

#9908 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

You know. I passed on those flipper decorations thinking maybe they wouldn’t look good on a color premium. But they look really nice with the purple rubbers. Where did you get them?
And I agree. The shaker on this game is great!

I bought them over 2 years ago and don't remember but I'll try and figure it out

#9909 2 years ago

I've got the full cliffy set on mine as well and I had to remove the switch protector on the left side as balls continually got hung up on the lip of the protector. Has anyone else had that issue? I had the open end up but something about this game and how the balls hit on the left side kept it getting hung up.

#9910 2 years ago

Here's the flipper bat toppers
https://mezelmods.com/products/munsters-pinball-flipper-toppers

Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I've got the full cliffy set on mine as well and I had to remove the switch protector on the left side as balls continually got hung up on the lip of the protector. Has anyone else had that issue? I had the open end up but something about this game and how the balls hit on the left side kept it getting hung up.

I've had it get stuck maybe 3-4 times in 2k plays and a little shake gets it loose but my machine is pitched extremely high so I can see that being an issue for some people. I wonder if you could bevel it down a little for a smoother rollover.

#9911 2 years ago

I didn't try anything to resolve it other than remove the protector. My machine is around 6.5-6.6 degrees right now as I like to keep the games middle of the road for guests. It was getting hung up almost every other game for me so only lasted about 30 games or so. A nudge would dislodge it but for non-pinball people over for drinks and games wouldn't think to do that.

Next time I do some work on the machine I'll see if there is any way to bevel or modify that cliffy to get it to work.

#9912 2 years ago

I waited until Puffdanny ended his auction to not undercut him: I don't need an Escalera - yet. I took all the mods off my game prior to trading it. This is the last piece to sell.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/115215

#9913 2 years ago

Thinking of leaving the club. I have an LE that is nicely modded, includes sewer ring in the back, 1313 Mockingbird Lane street sign, werewolf shooter rod, staircase mod, trough light, Tesla coil mod, color changing lighted speakers and Cliffy set installed. It also has the Stern topper.

What would a reasonable asking price be with and without Topper. What is the topper worth on its own?

Thanks
Ed

#9914 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Thinking of leaving the club. I have an LE that is nicely modded, includes sewer ring in the back, 1313 Mockingbird Lane street sign, werewolf shooter rod, staircase mod, trough light, Tesla coil mod, color changing lighted speakers and Cliffy set installed. It also has the Stern topper.
What would a reasonable asking price be with and without Topper. What is the topper worth on its own?
Thanks
Ed

I'll let you know on the topper when mine sells.

#9915 2 years ago

This is really cool! Seeing the original opening in color.. Well done;

#9916 2 years ago

I have two of the apron covers left. All of you black and white premium owners should take a look at this. This is a nice touch to add to your machine. I can let these two go for $100 each, plus shipping. Take a look and let me know what you think.

IMG_1318 (resized).jpgIMG_1318 (resized).jpgIMG_1321 (resized).jpgIMG_1321 (resized).jpgIMG_1322 (resized).jpgIMG_1322 (resized).jpgIMG_1328 (resized).jpgIMG_1328 (resized).jpgIMG_1329 (resized).jpgIMG_1329 (resized).jpg
#9917 2 years ago

Joined the club with this loaded beauty. Hopefully arrives soon. So excited. The minute I saw the black & white cab in person I just had to have it. It’s been extremely hard to find someone to sell one to me. Not sure many came to Oz.

8BA5927B-978B-4B00-9194-6A6283B1CE21 (resized).jpeg8BA5927B-978B-4B00-9194-6A6283B1CE21 (resized).jpegC358336D-8B96-4724-8E53-E960F91D5811 (resized).jpegC358336D-8B96-4724-8E53-E960F91D5811 (resized).jpeg5494FBDB-C11A-413D-8F53-DD68026ED754 (resized).jpeg5494FBDB-C11A-413D-8F53-DD68026ED754 (resized).jpeg
#9918 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricmaz:

I have two of the apron covers left. All of you black and white premium owners should take a look at this. This is a nice touch to add to your machine. I can let these two go for $100 each, plus shipping. Take a look and let me know what you think.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm wondering how that would look on a pro? I've considered stripping my armor and lockdown bar down to the metal and adding on some rivets or something to given it that full industrial look to match the wire forms.

#9919 2 years ago

Such a beautiful pin. Badly needs update on code though!

#9920 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'm wondering how that would look on a pro? I've considered stripping my armor and lockdown bar down to the metal and adding on some rivets or something to given it that full industrial look to match the wire forms.

The apron on the pro is quite different than the premium and LE. I believe the pro aprons are plastic. The spacing between the glass and the apron is different on the pros as well.

I tried to come up with a version of the card holders I have for BKSOR for the pro, but they will not fit between the glass and the apron. I think i would have the same problem with the Munsters apron cover as it is about as high off of the apron as the BKSOR card holders were.

#9921 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Awful, don't think twice about it....

#9922 2 years ago

Can anyone answer either of these two questions?
Were black and white premiums only run one time or is there a chance there will be another run in the future?
Does anyone know of any B and W premiums NIB currently available for sale?
Thank you in advance!

#9923 2 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Can anyone answer either of these two questions?
Were black and white premiums only run one time or is there a chance there will be another run in the future?
Does anyone know of any B and W premiums NIB currently available for sale?
Thank you in advance!

Not sure about how many were made or number of runs but I know it was very hard to shake one loose here in Australia. I thought I read somewhere that the B&W premium wasn’t selling very well and the colour one was introduced.
Anyone know if that was the case?

#9924 2 years ago

Ordered a color premium a few months ago. Was told recently that production/delivery was pushed back from April to August

#9925 2 years ago
Quoted from Thompson69:

Ordered a color premium a few months ago. Was told recently that production/delivery was pushed back from April to August

Like Jurassic P was pushed from Feb to May.... you will love the game...

#9926 2 years ago

I just left the club. Sold my LE but buyer did not want the topper.

Topper is available. Looking for $1,750 or best offer.

Ed

Added over 3 years ago:

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Stern Munsters pinball topper (Sold out). Features additional raven callouts that taunt you, pop out raven head, a spinning hour hand on the clock and a great light show that ties...”
2021-06-06
Tinton Falls, NJ
1,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 139 times

#9927 2 years ago

Yea this might help with code update.... increased interest...??

Mun1 (resized).jpgMun1 (resized).jpg
#9928 2 years ago

Oof. I really don't see Rob as a fit for this. Sometimes actors or directors will surprise you by shifting into a gear you never thought they had, but the fact he's casting his wife as Lily already seems to say he's going to reshape The Munsters to fit his style and not the other way around. The innocence and good natured humor of The Munsters seems way out of his wheelhouse.

#9929 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricmaz:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have one of these aprons and it is an extremely nice add on. Mine is on a B/W and it looks fantastic.

#9930 2 years ago

FWIW,

Since I have owned Munsters, I have bought and Sold:

EHOH Prem
JP Prem
BM66
DP LE

Every time I try to decide what is not getting played , a Stern and need to move on, Munsters so far has always been above the cut line.

#9931 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I have one of these aprons and it is an extremely nice add on. Mine is on a B/W and it looks fantastic.

Got some pictures?

#9932 2 years ago

I know I have a couple of people DM me here asking if I would sell my topper. Money is good, but it's not a business for me and was very lucky to grab this pin very cheap. Like many here have said, it "bolted" to the floor and we all enjoy it.

IMG_3275 (resized).JPEGIMG_3275 (resized).JPEGIMG_1451 (resized).JPEGIMG_1451 (resized).JPEG
#9933 2 years ago
Quoted from Stevesco:

I know I have a couple of people DM me here asking if I would sell my topper. Money is good, but it's not a business for me and was very lucky to grab this pin very cheap. Like many here have said, it "bolted" to the floor and we all enjoy it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Let them know of the topper for sale a couple of posts back.

#9934 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Thanks for the kind words.

Rich

#9935 2 years ago

Even though I entered the sales price, my archived ad for the topper I sold says, "amount private." It sold for $1600. There is a clown on here claiming it sold for much less, trying to drive down another seller.

I do miss the simplicity of this game every now and then. If you have room for a big collection, keep it!

#9936 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I do miss the simplicity of this game every now and then. If you have room for a big collection, keep it!

Correct. Any time I have a person who never plays pinball over they like it the best.

1 week later
#9937 2 years ago

I sold my Pro a few months ago and I miss the game a lot so I'm looking to get the black and white premium version if anyone has one for sale in the southern PA area. I can also meet at the Allentown show and I have a TMNT to trade if interested, or straight cash. Thanks

#9938 2 years ago
Quoted from billsgto:

I sold my Pro a few months ago and I miss the game a lot so I'm looking to get the black and white premium version if anyone has one for sale in the southern PA area. I can also meet at the Allentown show and I have a TMNT to trade if interested, or straight cash. Thanks

Wow. TMNT Premium? That’s a hell of a trade!

I have both and I could not part with either but for those looking for deeper code and a tougher game TMNT would fit the bill nicely!

#9939 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Wow. TMNT Premium? That’s a hell of a trade!
I have both and I could not part with either but for those looking for deeper code and a tougher game TMNT would fit the bill nicely!

TMNT Pro, plus cash.

#9940 2 years ago

This turned up yesterday. So officially in the club now. One very happy camper here.

7731A648-C556-4330-B3FF-9572C9FAAB20 (resized).jpeg7731A648-C556-4330-B3FF-9572C9FAAB20 (resized).jpegFED9F718-F310-4EED-8220-AD4E7BDF1680 (resized).jpegFED9F718-F310-4EED-8220-AD4E7BDF1680 (resized).jpegFC1C53ED-E217-4119-8EB5-DB20FD11A4A9 (resized).jpegFC1C53ED-E217-4119-8EB5-DB20FD11A4A9 (resized).jpeg
#9941 2 years ago

Man I wish August would get here that is when I’m supposed to be getting my premium color MUNSTERS IN I CANT WAIT IVE GOT OVER 500$ worth of mods for it

#9942 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Man I wish August would get here that is when I’m supposed to be getting my premium color MUNSTERS IN I CANT WAIT IVE GOT OVER 500$ worth of mods for it

Woooo hooooo! You are going to love it!

The mods are so plentiful!

#9943 2 years ago

If anyone here is from the MA area and looking for a beautiful custom pool table to go along with their Munsters Pinball machine.. PM me for further details.

20200310_111808 (resized).jpg20200310_111808 (resized).jpg20200310_113000 (resized).jpg20200310_113000 (resized).jpg20210124_095003 (resized).jpg20210124_095003 (resized).jpg

Herman_Munster (resized).jpgHerman_Munster (resized).jpg

#9944 2 years ago

Hello everyone. My parents have a Munsters B&W Premium and this plastic apparently came off and was in the Dragula lane. Does anyone have an idea about where this piece would have come off from? Thanks for you help!

IMG_0933 (resized).JPGIMG_0933 (resized).JPGIMG_0934 (resized).JPGIMG_0934 (resized).JPGIMG_0935 (resized).JPGIMG_0935 (resized).JPGIMG_0936 (resized).JPGIMG_0936 (resized).JPG
#9945 2 years ago

It looks like its the left side of the lane going into Herman... next to the staircase. I thought Stern had a metal piece in that shape to go under that piece to prevent it from snapping. Your parents may have received their game before they started installing that. Contact Stern and they should be able to help. Hopefully they have the broken piece and the metal one for below it.

#9946 2 years ago

Sure looks like this:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Mine broke off too and I never even knew it!

#9947 2 years ago

Adding to @hd60609's comment, it would go here:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9948 2 years ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Hello everyone. My parents have a Munsters B&W Premium and this plastic apparently came off and was in the Dragula lane. Does anyone have an idea about where this piece would have come off from? Thanks for you help!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi I have a Pro model Munsters that had I'm sure this same part break off not long after I bought it - but it belongs to Herman plastic protector shield which fits in right in front of the Herman bash toy. I contacted Stern and they promptly sent me out a new piece No charge!to here in Thailand too. So you could try them first before spending on a complete plastics set. Oh and they reinforce the narrow part with metal!

Munsters Plastic (resized).jpgMunsters Plastic (resized).jpg

#9949 2 years ago

That's it! Thanks hd60609 and mbwalker for your help! I will reach out to Stern regarding the piece.

#9950 2 years ago

Mine recently broke as well and Stern sent out the part no questions asked.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

There are 11,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/199?hl=chewiec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.